I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Social Infertility - Epidemic of Childless Unmarried Woman
mr_ks Offline
Male Feminist

Social Infertility - Epidemic of Childless Unmarried Woman
I've been around the manosphere for some time and for obvious reasons we tend to focus on the suffering of men in the dating, relationships and general life sphere.

However, my own personal circumstances recently made look at the plight of unmarried 30s women who cannot find a 'suitable' partner with which to start a family. TBH this is a really big problem, I think possibly worse than what happens to men.

Having a child is the single most important thing for a women. Without one, she literally is no one and has nothing. The main problem is that this issue it not really discussed in the mainstream media, and we all here wont be surprised by that.

Now, we all the problems with giving women free choice as in Western Society, that they make poor decisions. However, tbh at this point in my life this is just a given and not something worth really debating, yeah, we know women make bad choices, that they're stupid etc.

You might say, well, yeah, we know about this. But I was just surprised at the numbers. 20%-35% of women in developed countries have to endure this, one of the worst fates imagineable for a woman. They just keep silent and endure it cos no one else gives a shit and the media would rather focus on happy stories to sell us more crap. I mean, we say men have it bad, but at 20% of women I dont think women have it all to easy.

The screwed up thing is, still 50% of marriages break down where the man gets screwed and both are unhappy. So it looks like the modern marriage is really failing society. Some women cannot find a man so basically their whole life is f**ked, and others dont wanna keep the man so they screw him over.

The only solution I can think of to re-organization marriage into something more useful for society. We need to remember that marriage was always about producing offspring. Maybe we arent meant to be together forever, maybe marriage contracts should only last 15 years or so, so both parties know it is not indefinite, but enough time to raise some offspring. And if women wanna team up with the same guy because they dont wanna settle for a loser, I dont see a problem with it.
07-13-2019 12:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like mr_ks's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, jordypip23
Irn Bru Protein Offline
Game Denialist

RE: Social Infertility - Epidemic of Childless Unmarried Woman
Not related but I feel like ranting here...

I don’t blame women for not popping out kids. It’s hard work man.

Marriage and having kids should be rewarded.

I have to pay arse over tit for child care. It’s fucking brutal.

My woman and I having to co-ordinate our lives with laser precision so that our children can have a fucking roof over their head and a nice lifestyle.

It’s almost as if we’re being punished for bringing children into the world and trying to raise them to be responsible, successful adults.

In my home country, the population is decreasing. The government want to solve that by bringing 1m immigrants. They should be encouraging the indigenous population to have children by rewarding them with tax breaks and financial incentives.
07-13-2019 04:14 PM
[-] The following 12 users Like Irn Bru Protein's post:
BlueMark, Sandstorm, Tactician, Handsome Creepy Eel, mr_ks, yeppels, Laner, Okami7, Latan, Brazilianguy, Buck Wild, Beyond Borders
BlueMark Offline
Chubby Chaser
Gold Member

Before jumping to solutions, we must understand the root of the problem.

In the past, kids were more of a net economic asset. They could help on the family farm or with the family business from an early age.

Today, few families in developed countries have farms or businesses. The middle class is full of salaried employees. You have to raise kids for 18 years and then pay for their education. There's no return on investment. That's in addition to the aforementioned logistical issues of both parents having jobs that require 8 hours in the office.

The economic incentives for marriage and family are gone. Now people need to be driven by less concrete things like love and romance and social obligation.

Unfortunately the "traditional" marriage-and-family crowd in the West and in Asia are too lacking in the intellectual and introspection departments to see this problem. So they keep sending their daughters down the university/career path, and then wonder why their daughters are still unmarried in their late 20s. (See shengnü phenomenon in China)

Member of the Japanese MILF hunters club

"Man will always be man. There is no new man. We worked so hard to create a society that was equal, where there'd be nothing to envy your neighbour. But ... there will always be rich and poor. Rich in gifts, poor in gifts. Rich in love, poor in love." Danilov, Enemy at the Gates
(This post was last modified: 07-13-2019 04:43 PM by BlueMark.)
07-13-2019 04:39 PM
[-] The following 10 users Like BlueMark's post:
John Dodds, Tactician, Handsome Creepy Eel, gework, BBinger, Kid Twist, Irenicus, semibaron, Buck Wild, njimko22
Sandstorm Offline
Chubby Chaser

(07-13-2019 12:44 PM)mr_ks Wrote:  We need to remember that marriage was always about producing offspring.wanna settle for a loser, I dont see a problem with it.

No, it was about fairly distributing the estate between the offspring, and reducing the likelihood of illegitimate claims ending in fights/feuds/ongoing legal problems.

Having offspring is easy.

L:162 F:20 V:9 A:6 3S:1

"Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society"
07-13-2019 05:08 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sandstorm's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel
Johnnyvee Offline
Wingman

(07-13-2019 12:44 PM)mr_ks Wrote:  I've been around the manosphere for some time and for obvious reasons we tend to focus on the suffering of men in the dating, relationships and general life sphere.

However, my own personal circumstances recently made look at the plight of unmarried 30s women who cannot find a 'suitable' partner with which to start a family. TBH this is a really big problem, I think possibly worse than what happens to men.

Having a child is the single most important thing for a women. Without one, she literally is no one and has nothing. The main problem is that this issue it not really discussed in the mainstream media, and we all here wont be surprised by that.

Now, we all the problems with giving women free choice as in Western Society, that they make poor decisions. However, tbh at this point in my life this is just a given and not something worth really debating, yeah, we know women make bad choices, that they're stupid etc.

You might say, well, yeah, we know about this. But I was just surprised at the numbers. 20%-35% of women in developed countries have to endure this, one of the worst fates imagineable for a woman. They just keep silent and endure it cos no one else gives a shit and the media would rather focus on happy stories to sell us more crap. I mean, we say men have it bad, but at 20% of women I dont think women have it all to easy.

The screwed up thing is, still 50% of marriages break down where the man gets screwed and both are unhappy. So it looks like the modern marriage is really failing society. Some women cannot find a man so basically their whole life is f**ked, and others dont wanna keep the man so they screw him over.

The only solution I can think of to re-organization marriage into something more useful for society. We need to remember that marriage was always about producing offspring. Maybe we arent meant to be together forever, maybe marriage contracts should only last 15 years or so, so both parties know it is not indefinite, but enough time to raise some offspring. And if women wanna team up with the same guy because they dont wanna settle for a loser, I dont see a problem with it.

Much worse than women`s suffering will be the suffering of all the children born with poor genetics, (due to being born to old mother`s) as well as being born into an unstable family life.

If you`re approaching 40...sorry but it`s better to ship it all together, you`ll just punish your child. Show me a successful athlete, great musician, great scientist etc. that has a very old mother. I think you`ll see my point. Older fathers are different for various biological reasons, with some important caveats like smoking etc.

We will stomp to the top with the wind in our teeth.

George L. Mallory
07-13-2019 06:29 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Johnnyvee's post:
gework, Jungle
Ouroboros Offline
Chubby Chaser

(07-13-2019 04:39 PM)BlueMark Wrote:  Unfortunately the "traditional" marriage-and-family crowd in the West and in Asia are too lacking in the intellectual and introspection departments to see this problem. So they keep sending their daughters down the university/career path, and then wonder why their daughters are still unmarried in their late 20s. (See shengnü phenomenon in China)

I can see the many problems with sending your daughter(s) down the university/career path, but what alternative is there in modern Western countries? We don't have the option of arranged marriages, and you can't just have your daughter remain idle at home, waiting for a marriage proposal that is unlikely to be made (many men aren't keen on marriage either).

Realistically the best hope of your daughter marrying a husband capable of supporting her and her eventual children is for her to mix in social circles with relatively successful men (obviously there is no guarantee even then). Getting into such circles normally involves going down particular educational and career routes.

Unfortunately, in going down that path, they will likely be brainwashed into believing that education and careers are the ultimate end goal, and not a means to an end. I'm not sure how this dilemma can be solved...
(This post was last modified: 07-13-2019 06:41 PM by Ouroboros.)
07-13-2019 06:37 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like Ouroboros's post:
BlueMark, Handsome Creepy Eel, gework, bucky
BlueMark Offline
Chubby Chaser
Gold Member

(07-13-2019 06:37 PM)Ouroboros Wrote:  
(07-13-2019 04:39 PM)BlueMark Wrote:  Unfortunately the "traditional" marriage-and-family crowd in the West and in Asia are too lacking in the intellectual and introspection departments to see this problem. So they keep sending their daughters down the university/career path, and then wonder why their daughters are still unmarried in their late 20s. (See shengnü phenomenon in China)

I can see the many problems with sending your daughter(s) down the university/career path, but what alternative is there in modern Western countries? We don't have the option of arranged marriages, and you can't just have your daughter remain idle at home, waiting for a marriage proposal that is unlikely to be made (many men aren't keen on marriage either).

Realistically the best hope of your daughter marrying a husband capable of supporting her and her eventual children is for her to mix in social circles with relatively successful men (obviously there is no guarantee even then). Getting into such circles normally involves going down particular educational and career routes.

Unfortunately, in going down that path, they will likely be brainwashed into believing that education and careers are the ultimate end goal, and not a means to an end. I'm not sure how this dilemma can be solved...

I don't think we can have an alternative until there are systemic changes on a societal level. If we could return to family farms/businesses instead of office careers, and alternative forms of learning such as homeschooling and apprenticeship, and so forth, then maybe it could work.

That would requiring a complete dismantlement of the modern corporate, (((debt-based))), feminist system. I don't see that happening until we reach the "hard times create strong men" phase of civilization. Even then, it would take an enlightened dictator, like a postapocalyptic Lee Kwan Yew, to create such a system. The NPC masses sure aren't going to figure it out on their own.

Member of the Japanese MILF hunters club

"Man will always be man. There is no new man. We worked so hard to create a society that was equal, where there'd be nothing to envy your neighbour. But ... there will always be rich and poor. Rich in gifts, poor in gifts. Rich in love, poor in love." Danilov, Enemy at the Gates
07-13-2019 07:19 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like BlueMark's post:
Ouroboros, Handsome Creepy Eel, gework, PapayaTapper
John Dodds Offline
Beta Orbiter

(07-13-2019 12:44 PM)mr_ks Wrote:  You might say, well, yeah, we know about this. But I was just surprised at the numbers. 20%-35% of women in developed countries have to endure this, one of the worst fates imagineable for a woman. They just keep silent and endure it cos no one else gives a shit and the media would rather focus on happy stories to sell us more crap. I mean, we say men have it bad, but at 20% of women I dont think women have it all to easy.

Let these worthless attention whores rot in their own unhappiness.
40% of western pregnancies end in abortion.
(This post was last modified: 07-13-2019 07:34 PM by John Dodds.)
07-13-2019 07:34 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like John Dodds's post:
Jungle, Australia Sucks, Brazilianguy
SilentOne Offline
Beta Orbiter

(07-13-2019 04:39 PM)BlueMark Wrote:  Today, few families in developed countries have farms or businesses. The middle class is full of salaried employees. You have to raise kids for 18 years and then pay for their education. There's no return on investment. That's in addition to the aforementioned logistical issues of both parents having jobs that require 8 hours in the office.

The economic incentives for marriage and family are gone. Now people need to be driven by less concrete things like love and romance and social obligation.

Unfortunately the "traditional" marriage-and-family crowd in the West and in Asia are too lacking in the intellectual and introspection departments to see this problem. So they keep sending their daughters down the university/career path, and then wonder why their daughters are still unmarried in their late 20s.

The cold hard truth is children are liabilities. All they do is consume and barely produce anything productive for the family. Constantly paying medical bills, daycare costs, toys, etc...The good things they do bring are sentimental.

The traditional marriage is outdated and plain stupid. There is no incentive for a man to go through it, but they do on the Hope strategy that it works out. Knowing fully well that Women file for divorce about 70% of the time.

Women shouldn't waste their prime years in college for a worthless degree. Should focus more on cooking, growing food and home economics.
07-14-2019 12:06 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like SilentOne's post:
BlueMark, Irenicus, njimko22
mr_ks Offline
Male Feminist

I think if you have a daughter the best bet is to make sure she has as much cash as possible by the time shes over 30 so that money can be used to help her find a suitable mate and raise a family. Women should live at home and work from 18-30, they can save up over 100K and hopefully have a decent career, not a bad position to be starting a family.

I am 35. I knw so many women my age desperate for a partner, I am right now talking to 3 (4 counting another one on the backburner) about possible marriage. In my circle, I am the type of guy girls really go for, so if they want me, and if they wanna get out of this predicament, they will have to accept co-wives. My only issue is some minor health ailment which has caused a drop in my test and sex-drive, which is improving, but I need to get better asap, cos not sure how easy it would be to get a 35+ woman pregnant. Gonna see a doctor next week, hopefully get some hormone treatment (lh and fsh).
(This post was last modified: 07-14-2019 04:09 AM by mr_ks.)
07-14-2019 04:06 AM
gework Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

(07-13-2019 07:19 PM)BlueMark Wrote:  I don't see that happening until we reach the "hard times create strong men" phase of civilization.

We've already entered it. 2015 was the cross-over, but there's about a fifteen year delay in which the weak men and weak, faux-masculineised women will go crazy. This sets the fertile ground.

Going back to 2015/16 I remember thinking that I had zero trust in the media. I didn't expect it to drop every year since. And virtually every other area of society has followed. The police, political parties, universities... My trust in them was already low, but now it's morphing into disgust and contempt.

I remember the moment a friend sat across the table from me and sheepishly admitted he liked Nigel Farage. As if he expected SJWs to come out of the woodwork to chastise him. This was a point where many people started admitting to themselves what their own opinions on things may be. After that comes the period in which you talk privately with fellow travelers, then tests friends and out it ripples.

The madness of the left/mainstream will continue to bloom over the next ten years or so, but so will the private and public currents of the alternative. And this will be particularly noticeable by those raised completely in harder times. Those who want to follow left-wing models (or lack of) will increasingly fail terribly in life and back themselves into bad situations, like crazy cat ladies and waifu-pillow soys. Their models simply don't work as sustainable systems for a society to operate over a single generation, never mind multiple. They will end up the same as the couple of percent of women in the old days who had children outside of marriage. A grim reminder to not live in the moment. But we're looking at a lot more wreckage than a few single mothers.

As normies and lefties are wondering about their next travel juant, cock, Netflix binge or other self-indulgent fix I am ready to loose everything and live modestly with simple pleasures and a crop of kids. Your average millennial is woefully disappointed with their fancy existence due to their negative perspective. So long as you see possibilities in the future and value in what you have, you are realtively happy. Whereas these people are powered by lust, glutony, greed, sloth, wrath, envy and pride. It seems to me one of the biggest issues with the fall of religion was the practice of some for of introspection on your material wealth.

-----

On the main thread. In the past a labourer could have a wife who did a bit of washing and ten children. And they could survive. Now, if you wanted the same things, you'd have to live in the exact same conditions - a simple home, with no utilities, a few clothes to share between the kids and rely on the church for schooling.

In short, we have not become anywhere near as rich as people thing we have. Our incomes still only stretch as far as they did 200 years ago. But there have been two changes:

1) dramatic changes in the economy allow us much cheap access to many items now
2) people have been able to increase their standard of living by exchanging children for things -

and that they have done. To the extent many parents would trade down to 0-1 children for a bit more material comfort.

One of the big considerations here is that for the first time in history we have had the mass ability to limit the number of children we have. This has been positive in that we would not have reached the standard of living we have. But those that have decided to have the fewest children are those that are more left-wing and those that have the most more conservative. In Western countries the fertility rates for genuinely conservative and lefty parents are likely around 1.0 and 3.0 respectively and definitely 1.5 and 2.5 as a minimum.

We are living, for the first time, in a left wing society and they are leading the march in creating the environments that are most conducive to the demise of their genetic legacy. If it wasn't for mass immigration we'd have little to worry about. That's the spike in the punch bowl they've become drunk in.
07-14-2019 07:36 AM
[-] The following 4 users Like gework's post:
BlueMark, RedKurrant, Irenicus, Zona
king bast Offline
Chubby Chaser

(07-14-2019 04:06 AM)mr_ks Wrote:  I think if you have a daughter the best bet is to make sure she has as much cash as possible by the time shes over 30 so that money can be used to help her find a suitable mate and raise a family. Women should live at home and work from 18-30, they can save up over 100K and hopefully have a decent career, not a bad position to be starting a family.

I am 35. I knw so many women my age desperate for a partner, I am right now talking to 3 (4 counting another one on the backburner) about possible marriage. In my circle, I am the type of guy girls really go for, so if they want me, and if they wanna get out of this predicament, they will have to accept co-wives. My only issue is some minor health ailment which has caused a drop in my test and sex-drive, which is improving, but I need to get better asap, cos not sure how easy it would be to get a 35+ woman pregnant. Gonna see a doctor next week, hopefully get some hormone treatment (lh and fsh).

This is awful advice, yours is the template for men to follow, not women.

She's going to be 100K in debt by the time she finishes uni to get that "good career", not to mention the vapid, hedonistic, consumerist anti-life attitudes she will have been indoctrinated into there, so she's working until 35 just to get back to break-even financially, but there's no undoing the damage that will have been done to her psyche. 35 years old, no children, and your advice has turned your daughter into one of these desperate women you reference. Congratulations, you're never getting grandchildren and your own daughter has become a bitter, barren cow.

If you actually wanted the best for your daughter, you'd encourage her to marry a man who followed your template - 18-30 years old, good career, 100K in the bank - not to live it herself. It's not her role to provide the finances to start a family, that's what the man is for, and contrary to the you-go-girlism that seems to be the foundation of your plan, she can't, nor should she even try, to do it all herself.

A womans fertility window is so limited, yet so important to her long-term wellbeing, that it should not be squandered on superficial crap like "a career". If she gets to her 30's and her kids are at an age where they don't require constant care, there's the rest of her life to chase that "good career", but funnily enough, few women choose this after having experienced the bliss that is life caring for her family.
(This post was last modified: 07-14-2019 06:31 PM by king bast.)
07-14-2019 06:27 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like king bast's post:
John Dodds, Brazilianguy, DJ-Matt, PrimeTime32, Malone
Kid Twist Offline
True Player

(07-13-2019 04:39 PM)BlueMark Wrote:  Before jumping to solutions, we must understand the root of the problem.

In the past, kids were more of a net economic asset. They could help on the family farm or with the family business from an early age.

Today, few families in developed countries have farms or businesses. The middle class is full of salaried employees. You have to raise kids for 18 years and then pay for their education. There's no return on investment. That's in addition to the aforementioned logistical issues of both parents having jobs that require 8 hours in the office.

Unfortunately the "traditional" marriage-and-family crowd in the West and in Asia are too lacking in the intellectual and introspection departments to see this problem. So they keep sending their daughters down the university/career path, and then wonder why their daughters are still unmarried in their late 20s. (See shengnü phenomenon in China)

Post Of The Day

[emphasis mine]

Great stuff, Blue

Get your passport ready!
07-17-2019 12:09 PM
Kid Twist Offline
True Player

(07-14-2019 06:27 PM)king bast Wrote:  A womans fertility window is so limited, yet so important to her long-term wellbeing, that it should not be squandered on superficial crap like "a career". If she gets to her 30's and her kids are at an age where they don't require constant care, there's the rest of her life to chase that "good career", but funnily enough, few women choose this after having experienced the bliss that is life caring for her family.

It is not easy, and I have seen even in my own family people fall for it because the societal pressures or lack of insight on the slow grind to nothingness for women wasn't perceived. What's more --- girls who are shells of themselves, literally 5s in their 30s (and that's being generous because they're basically fat and/or sloppy) could have easily been hard 6s or better when 18-22 for the right man. But the careerism, stress, "fun" and alcohol crushed them. Another reason why it's better to stay at home and not go into debt or get the cock carousel started. The surroundings, again, are not conducive to this though.

I was recently told about a woman who is a few years younger than I am, probably a nice one that is a professional but couldn't make it work with the old boyfriend (apparently over 5 years). Mid 30s now about --- how much time do you have even with these oldies? She needs kids stat, and can you even have multiple? I told another forum member and he's like, "Yeah, the problem with this is that ultimately, you are just the one that they are 'settling' for since there's nowhere else to go". The girl seems a 7 that has aged 10 years (=originally a 7 who is now 30-something), still fit though.

It's true, don't we want to get younger, less cynical women who are with you because they look up to you? Of course. Not because they realize "uh oh, I need to get bailed out". I can tell you that I put cute 23 year olds as at least 1-2 points higher over better looking oldies, just based on a primal urge now towards youth/fertility. Funny how I perceived this the last couple of years.

My $.02 for now

Get your passport ready!
(This post was last modified: 07-17-2019 12:24 PM by Kid Twist.)
07-17-2019 12:22 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like Kid Twist's post:
mr_ks, Jungle, TooFineAPoint, njimko22
wwtl Offline
Beta Orbiter

(07-13-2019 12:44 PM)mr_ks Wrote:  I've been around the manosphere for some time and for obvious reasons we tend to focus on the suffering of men in the dating, relationships and general life sphere.

I'm a man in that age bracket and I would just skip that generation and take the next one if I ever decide to settle down traditionally.

These women are lost. They are already infertile as well, so it's pointless to "start a family" with them. They just became a lingering liability to society.
07-17-2019 12:51 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes wwtl's post:
Brazilianguy
Laner Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

The epidemic is what their jobs are. They are mid level managers for life, in government and corporate jobs. They over reach on what they think it means to be important - loud, angry, mean - and allow it spill over into their personal lives and office culture.

Childless women who lie to themselves should never be in positions to deal with people, especially clients. They themselves never even know when a fit of jealousy will come bubbling up from their barren wombs and smack down a spiteful wrench into your day.
07-17-2019 02:43 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 5 users Like Laner's post:
TooFineAPoint, Dream Medicine, Kid Twist, Swordfish1010, PrimeTime32
Graft Offline
Chubby Chaser
Gold Member

One thing that I'll tell OP for certain: however poorly women are doing, men are doing ten times worse

For every woman who squanders her 20's and ends up childless, how many men are left out in the cold?

For every woman rushing into a marriage in her 30's, there's a beta husband overlooking her age and sexual history.

There are millions of men who are condemned to inceldom because of these childness women not accepting their market value.

If I learned anything from becoming a high SMV male, it was the complete waste of female youth due to extended adolescence and the overton window shifting on women's dating expectations. I've talked to countless early twenties women: "I'm taking a year off of dating to find myself!" "I want to focus on school!" "I'm getting the world on a silver platter!" "I don't want anything serious until I'm 30!"

A big problem is that the western dating world isn't cruel enough to expired women. If you hit 25-30 in China, India, even Eastern Europe, you're done. Officially second class in the dating market. But because so many more men are doing poorly, combined with men's blue pill expectations on age for marriage/pregnancy, you'll see many decent value guys have no choice but to wife up a late twenties/thirties chick if they want a family.

Personally, thanks to Roosh, I know about my plan B (Serbia/Ukraine/Latin America/Southeast Asia). I'm in a decent financial position and I'll take my hardearned cash across the globe any day over marrying some late-twenties former 8 on her way down. But most men either don't know this, are scared of social repercussions, or are somehow convinced that an older woman with significant notch count is better than a young virgin. Don't underestimate the brainwashing that the majority of plugged in guys receive.

It's like a football player. Apparently 75% of NFL players have financial issues after they leave the league. The smart ones realize that they have a 5-10 year timeframe of making millions per year and save the appropriate amount of money. The dumb ones think that their income will last forever and spend like it. In NYC, I'd put that 75% number of "dumb ones" as a generous statistic. It's probably higher. The only wifed up women that I meet live in the suburbs and have a boyfriend from their social circle.

Ultimately there might be some great awakening of millennial women when they reach their 30's and haven't done squat-but I'm not counting on it. I'm counting on stacking my cash and competing in a foreign market that favors me better and aligns to my values

I built this empire and I did it by myself. Nobody did it for me. Not Ivana, not Marla. Nobody! ~Donald Trump
(This post was last modified: 07-17-2019 11:44 PM by Graft.)
07-17-2019 11:30 PM
[-] The following 14 users Like Graft's post:
Vasily Zaytsev, TooFineAPoint, Laner, Kid Twist, TheFinalEpic, PapayaTapper, Swordfish1010, Zona, Buck Wild, DJ-Matt, RDF, PrimeTime32, njimko22, HOD
MichaelWitcoff Offline
Beta Orbiter

I'm not convinced that America will ever be a healthy nation again. If it ever becomes one, it will be after several generations of total collapse into the nightmarish dystopia we're starting to see with "Drag Queen Story Hour" and other such problems. Trump occasionally helps push things in the right direction, but purely because he wants the evangelical vote and not, it seems, because he actually understands or cares about the true issues plaguing our society. He's a materialist, so he isn't capable of perceiving the spiritual roots of the problem anyway.

At this point in time, if you really want a traditional wife and family, it probably makes more sense to just move to a country whose leadership understands the value of family and fertility. One of my friends, a priest with 8 kids, moved to Russia and doesn't regret his decision for a moment. Putin has faults, as we all do, but total ignorance of the value of fertility is not among them (the way it is with Trump).

Return Of Kings contributor and best-selling author of "On The Mason And Their Lies."
(This post was last modified: 07-18-2019 01:30 AM by MichaelWitcoff.)
07-18-2019 01:30 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 3 users Like MichaelWitcoff's post:
Kid Twist, Brazilianguy, DJ-Matt
SilentOne Offline
Beta Orbiter

Women should not wait to 30 to have children. 30's is not the new 20's like the media like to claim. The prime years for females to start having families are between 15-29. Men can start whenever, preferably before 50.

This college and career paths are nothing but foolish dreams. The silly concept of women trying to be like men, thanks to the joke known as feminism.

Today's society is also trying to force two incomes instead of one household income like in the past. Stay home wives are slowly becoming a thing of the past. Older women are starting to realize they don't want to work like men. Their bodies wasn't built to take on all the hardships like men. They are here by nature to nurture.
07-18-2019 01:34 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like SilentOne's post:
Brazilianguy, njimko22
TooFineAPoint Offline
Alpha Male

Here is a sad personal story of a female in my friend group from high school:

We are early 80s kids. This chick didn't go to school with us, rather she befriended my best pal's wife (who did go to school with us) in university.

Now, with the exception of me & this chick, every single person in that group is married with 2 kids.

I have nothing against her. She is nice, she is smarter than the average girl, she is pretty fun to hang around with. She does a lot of workouts so is in excellent shape (crossfit, sadly, so she is breaking the shit out of her body and getting more "rangy" and less smooth/curvy looking).

Anyway, here is the sad part I promised...

Last week she pulled my best friend aside and said "when I adopt, can I count on you to be a fatherly influence in the child's life?".

So on one hand it's nice that everyone is so close, and she respects the husband of her best friend so much... but this chick actually thinks she is entitled to a fill-in male mentor because she can't lock her own guy down.

My friend was really fretting about it because he is a big believer in community and family and such. But ultimately he has his own two kids to worry about.

And no one in the group (I don't live there anymore) will give this chick the straight dope:

That she was never really better than a 6 even in her youth, so why would any dude with means and intelligence who is in his late 30s go for her (who has been through a string of relationships), when he could get a girl in her early 20s who has the same level of social graces and is WAY hotter and has been with less men.

Because of her $65K/year salary? Whoopdeedoo.

Because she has to hold back the wall by destroying her joints with a stupid workout system just to stay bangable?

And instead of just accepting her fate (as a result of 20 straight years of her own personal choices as an adult), she is going to bring a rando kid into this mix.
07-18-2019 01:46 AM
[-] The following 8 users Like TooFineAPoint's post:
wwtl, Laner, TheFinalEpic, Swordfish1010, Brazilianguy, PrimeTime32, Geomann180, Irenicus
WalterBlack Offline
True Player

I think a lot of Muslims approach having kids in a good way. In the UK many Pakistani women get an arranged marriage aged 18-23. They pop out a few kids and then study part time at a local college once the kids are old enough. They're living with the husband and kids the whole time - they're not staying in dorms and slutting it up.

I used to work with a British Indian woman. All she ever wanted to do was settle down and raise kids. Unfortunately, just about every guy she dated cheated on her or had drugs issues. She finally got married just before she hit 40. Unfortunately, she's too old to have kids. IVF didn't work for her. Sometimes the women just end up in a shitty situation. Her younger brother had an arranged marriage with someone from India and has 2 kids.
07-18-2019 02:19 AM
Simeon_Strangelight Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

< Yeah - Pakistani women in Britain are responsible for marrying their cousins at record rates (40%) and are responsible for almost 50% of British birth complications/genetic disorders while being just 3% of the population. The rest of the IQ lowering super-power is not lost on the UK either, because not having a birth defect does not mean that you get the best genetic material as well.

Obviously it's the best social model and arranged marriages aren't half as bad as advertised - you can always divorce even if it comes with baggage. But honestly I wouldn't want any Muslims to reproduce in any Western country - would pay them a Ferrari each to leave. They are an eternal net drain to any advanced civiiization.
(This post was last modified: 07-18-2019 02:29 AM by Simeon_Strangelight.)
07-18-2019 02:28 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like Simeon_Strangelight's post:
rpg, roberto, Irenicus
wwtl Offline
Beta Orbiter

(07-18-2019 01:46 AM)TooFineAPoint Wrote:  So on one hand it's nice that everyone is so close, and she respects the husband of her best friend so much... but this chick actually thinks she is entitled to a fill-in male mentor because she can't lock her own guy down.
[...]
That she was never really better than a 6 even in her youth, so why would any dude with means and intelligence who is in his late 30s go for her (who has been through a string of relationships), when he could get a girl in her early 20s who has the same level of social graces and is WAY hotter and has been with less men.

Because of her $65K/year salary? Whoopdeedoo.

Her wage is her problem. She needs to lock down a guy who makes more buck than that, while nobody in that income bracket would be desperate enough to marry a 6 in her 30s.
07-18-2019 05:16 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes wwtl's post:
TooFineAPoint
mr_ks Offline
Male Feminist

(07-18-2019 02:19 AM)WalterBlack Wrote:  I used to work with a British Indian woman. All she ever wanted to do was settle down and raise kids. Unfortunately, just about every guy she dated cheated on her or had drugs issues. She finally got married just before she hit 40. Unfortunately, she's too old to have kids. IVF didn't work for her. Sometimes the women just end up in a shitty situation. Her younger brother had an arranged marriage with someone from India and has 2 kids.

Bro, this story is fucked up man. I dunno, at the moment I just feel way worse for women going through than for men. Having said that, she probably needed help finding a partner, as it seems maybe she attracted to the wrong type.

I'm also a British Asian (Indian Muslim background) and man there are many Asian girls, who mainly havent slutted it up, but at 35 still looking for a partner. I hope the above doesnt happen to them and hopefully they get atleast 1 kid. As one poster said, these are normally high-quality women so them not reproducing is a big failure for society.

I'm surprised that girl married at 40, I doubt most men would want a wife that old. It's pretty screwed up. Then, if they cant get pregnant, it also puts pressure on the husband.

It looks like women do want to have kids, just that they want them at 30+, whereas many of the men here want a wife in her 20s, while they may be 10 years older. I think that's wishful thinking tbh. I dont think theres anything wrong with a woman settling down late 20s and start having kids early 30s. Any earlier is probably not realistic for this generation.
07-18-2019 05:54 AM
mr_ks Offline
Male Feminist

WalterBlack,

I think the best thing about the Asian culture in the UK is that it's not really acceptable for men and women to 'date' prior to marriage. By 'date' I just mean have a relationship that may not go anywhere. It just means when you look at a potential woman for marriage, who maybe 30+, you still get someone who publicly, and in reality too, has had far fewer relationships and a lower notch count, so there is little negativity associated with marrying her compared to the average western woman.

Western women seem to be constantly in and out of relationships and to be honest who wants to wife up a woman who gave her pussy up for free to another man (many men really) and has been in out of relationships for the past 10-15 years.
07-18-2019 06:00 AM