I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
Any brown indian/pakistani guys here? This reddit really shook my confidence.
olympustenay Offline
Male Feminist

Any brown indian/pakistani guys here? This reddit really shook my confidence.
I recently came across this thread https://www.reddit.com/r/dating/comments..._as_a_37f/

I gotta be honest but this really killed my confidence. I am a pakistani guy who lives in EU. She is talking about an indian(and she most probably means all brown south asian people) but I am often mistaked for an indian as well. I wokrout, take good care of myself, have a good career but I do terrible with online dating.

I have been using the same app she mentions for the last four years and I have met my gf on there. Besides my gf I had a couple of numbers, few dates and some flakers. This is after sending hundreds of messages.

Now I realize why women dont reply to me on OkCupid..
(This post was last modified: 07-14-2019 08:09 AM by olympustenay.)
07-14-2019 08:05 AM
Find all posts by this user
MancSupremacist Offline
Male Feminist

RE: Any brown indian/pakistani guys here? This reddit really shook my confidence.
(07-14-2019 08:05 AM)olympustenay Wrote:  I recently came across this thread https://www.reddit.com/r/dating/comments..._as_a_37f/

I gotta be honest but this really killed my confidence. I am a pakistani guy who lives in EU. She is talking about an indian(and she most probably means all brown south asian people) but I am often mistaked for an indian as well. I wokrout, take good care of myself, have a good career but I do terrible with online dating.

I have been using the same app she mentions for the last four years and I have met my gf on there. Besides my gf I had a couple of numbers, few dates and some flakers. This is after sending hundreds of messages.

Thought her post might be fake but her previous post seems to add up, another reminder that woman are scum. Online dating is terrible for most of us so don't get too hard on it.
07-14-2019 08:25 AM
olympustenay Offline
Male Feminist

RE: Any brown indian/pakistani guys here? This reddit really shook my confidence.
(07-14-2019 08:25 AM)MancSupremacist Wrote:  
(07-14-2019 08:05 AM)olympustenay Wrote:  I recently came across this thread https://www.reddit.com/r/dating/comments..._as_a_37f/

Thought her post might be fake but her previous post seems to add up, another reminder that woman are scum. Online dating is terrible for most of us so don't get too hard on it.

When I first saw it I thought it was some troll. But apparently its a real person who really thinks like that.
07-14-2019 08:27 AM
MancSupremacist Offline
Male Feminist

(07-14-2019 08:27 AM)olympustenay Wrote:  
(07-14-2019 08:25 AM)MancSupremacist Wrote:  

When I first saw it I thought it was some troll. But apparently its a real person who really thinks like that.

To be fair thats why shes single and childless at 37, she probably doesn't even realize. Her other post is pathetic.
07-14-2019 08:51 AM
Roosh Offline
Innovative Casanova

In the past 11 years, this forum has seen dozens and dozens of insecure Indian men starting threads like this. Don't join them in obsessing over race and becoming depressed. Participate in this thread: https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-67662...pid2000508

Roosh
http://www.rooshv.com
07-14-2019 10:13 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Lost my confidence because a woman Mr.President 15 2,193 08-15-2018 07:15 PM
Last Post: KiwiTheGermanShepherd
  Maintaining a good state of mind/confidence MOEJP 14 2,757 06-15-2018 12:23 AM
Last Post: Ultimate Wingman
  Is it true that many Turkish women date/marry Indian or Pakistani men in the UK? julietromeo343 12 3,923 05-06-2018 04:40 PM
Last Post: N00B