I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Making my own caffeinated creatine-free preworkout
bucky Offline
Chubby Chaser

Making my own caffeinated creatine-free preworkout
I could have sworn I once saw a thread on the forum about making your own preworkout but I can't find it now.

Anyway, I've been using the stuff in the link below for a few years. I like how it tastes and look forward to sipping it in the morning before lifting. Since it has creatine and I read from time to time that creatine can cause water retention and reduce muscular definition, I was thinking of trying something without creatine for a while. However, since I'm pretty much addicted to sipping something caffeinated before I work out I want to keep the caffeine.

I was thinking that mixing my own preworkout might be a good way to go but a quick look at Amazon doesn't show much in the way of caffeine powder, although it seems like I've heard of such a thing. Any suggestions? For flavoring I could start out with vanilla extract and stevia, but any suggestions for flavoring would be great too. I'm also open to suggestions on existing preworkouts that have caffiene but no creatine and are good for sipping before a workout. Thanks, guys.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01AWJNP14?aax...JNP14&th=1

Feminism in ten words: "Stop objectifying women! Can't you see I've hit the wall?" -Leonard D Neubache
07-14-2019 09:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Dr Mantis Toboggan Offline
Chubby Chaser
Gold Member

RE: Making my own caffeinated creatine-free preworkout
I use these caffeine capsules, open them up and dump the powder into the blender:

https://www.amazon.com/Nutricost-Caffein...pons&psc=1

Also use a handful of frozen berries and a scoop each of vanilla protein powder, beta alanine, and green tea powder.

I got my Magnum condoms, I got my wad of hundreds, I'm ready to plow!
07-14-2019 10:02 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dr Mantis Toboggan's post:
bucky
whitewashedblackguy Offline
Beta Orbiter

This is what I used when I was into pre-workout. You can replace the coffee with caffeine pills, which you can find at a 7-11 or Wal-Mart. The coffee mixed with these ingredients taste like ass, so I wouldn't mix it all together if you do use coffee. The vid has a bunch of cool info, but if you don't want to watch the video:

Black Coffee/Matcha/Caffeine Pills
Citrulline
Beta Alanine
Pink Salt
Optional: Theanine
07-14-2019 10:06 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes whitewashedblackguy's post:
bucky
Ringo Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

Check out this thread: https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-72359.html

As for flavor - look for "water enhancers" or "powdered drink mixes" (like Pure) next to powdered juices at the supermarket. Cheap, tasty enough and tons of options.

Datasheets São Paulo, BR | Diamantina, BR | Osijek, HR | My most reliable opener
07-14-2019 10:20 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ringo's post:
bucky
bucky Offline
Chubby Chaser

(07-14-2019 10:20 PM)Ringo Wrote:  Check out this thread: https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-72359.html

As for flavor - look for "water enhancers" or "powdered drink mixes" (like Pure) next to powdered juices at the supermarket. Cheap, tasty enough and tons of options.

That's the thread I was looking for. Didn't find it because of the hyphen in pre-workout. Thanks, and thanks to the others for their suggestions.

Feminism in ten words: "Stop objectifying women! Can't you see I've hit the wall?" -Leonard D Neubache
07-14-2019 11:59 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Creatine has made my dick bigger ArloDash 33 6,040 05-25-2019 03:41 PM
Last Post: ArloDash
  Best Preworkout Powders? JayMillz 81 20,129 04-24-2019 01:33 PM
Last Post: HD668B
  Creatine hoops330 100 43,955 02-25-2019 08:36 AM
Last Post: Cr33pin