I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Woman gets tatoo of dog prints on her breasts to remember her dog, now regrets it
eradicator Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

Woman gets tatoo of dog prints on her breasts to remember her dog, now regrets it
Apparently she says men won't date her now that she has tatoos of paw paws on her tits. Some men have nicknamed her 'paw tits'

[Image: 85646677.png]

[Image: 85646679.png]

WB, but would probably not want to date her long term, honestly I don't think the problem is just with her tatoos, she is probably making loads of other bad decisions if she is getting dog paws tattooed on her breasts. If she was a 7/10 and a good personality(not crazy), and got a tattoo like this and that was the only thing wrong with her? I bet she would find a boyfriend, maybe a fellow dog lover?

https://metro.co.uk/2017/11/03/woman-who...e-7051008/

https://www.ebaumsworld.com/pictures/wom...CRx9seqYLY

[Image: 85646678.png]

Team yoga pants
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...FO1O020uyw
(This post was last modified: 07-15-2019 11:33 AM by eradicator.)
07-15-2019 11:19 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 7 users Like eradicator's post:
RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Latan, spokepoker, Handsome Creepy Eel, SlickyBoy, DJ-Matt, bacani
Rorogue Offline
Wingman

RE: woman gets tatoo of dog prints on her tits to remember her dog, now regrets it
She's also ugly as shit. That might be a factor.

I teach men and women about their soul.
(This post was last modified: 07-15-2019 11:35 AM by Rorogue.)
07-15-2019 11:35 AM
[-] The following 7 users Like Rorogue's post:
Latan, Handsome Creepy Eel, SlickyBoy, DJ-Matt, kinjutsu, bacani, azulsombra
eradicator Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

RE: woman gets tatoo of dog prints on her tits to remember her dog, now regrets it
(07-15-2019 11:35 AM)Rorogue Wrote:  She's also ugly as shit. That might be a factor.

Interesting, especially coming from an Aussie guy, I definitely welcome your perspective.

[Image: pri_58669774.jpg?quality=90&stri...;amp;ssl=1]

If she had no tattoos.

WYB?

I'd say she is a solid 6 or 6.5 without the tattoos. Not fat, nothing drastically wrong with her face, but will not win any beauty contests.

Team yoga pants
(This post was last modified: 07-15-2019 11:50 AM by eradicator.)
07-15-2019 11:47 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like eradicator's post:
RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Simeon_Strangelight
Cr33pin Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(07-15-2019 11:47 AM)eradicator Wrote:  I'd say she is a solid 6 or 6.5 without the tattoos

[Image: giphy.gif]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
07-15-2019 12:02 PM
[-] The following 28 users Like Cr33pin's post:
Repo, Latan, eradicator, BBinger, Barron, Brebelle3, Laner, Enoch, Handsome Creepy Eel, Johnnyvee, VNvet, kaotic, PrimeTime32, Dismal Operator, Matsufubu, billbudsocket, SlickyBoy, DJ-Matt, dies irae, kinjutsu, PainPositive, bacani, Samseau, Cronus, TrifeLife, Kangaroo, Innuendo, Wayout
Captainstabbin Online
International Playboy

She's 28, being thrown off the carousel and wants to blame anything other than her faded looks and bad personality. I like how they blur the name but you can still tell it's Smith.

She looks 38...or older.
[Image: XvdCsHS.jpg]

(07-15-2019 11:47 AM)eradicator Wrote:  Not fat, nothing drastically wrong with her face, but will not win any beauty contests.

She's a master of SIF angles.
(This post was last modified: 07-15-2019 12:12 PM by Captainstabbin.)
07-15-2019 12:03 PM
[-] The following 8 users Like Captainstabbin's post:
Latan, eradicator, BBinger, Handsome Creepy Eel, SlickyBoy, DJ-Matt, bacani, Kangaroo
Cumlluminates Offline
Chubby Chaser

Paw tatas...

[Image: stupid-is-as-stupid-does.gif?1844981025835313828]

Tom Leykis / Leykis 101:

-Never do what you don't want to do. You make the money, you decide where you are going and what you are doing.
-Don't ask a woman what she wants to do.
-Never get involved with a co-worker unless you don't mind losing your job over it.
-Never spend more than $40 on a date. If possible, let her pay for everything or 50/50.
-If she doesn't bang you by the third date, Dump That Bitch (DTB).
-No spooning, cuddling, hugging, or staying over. Get in, get out!
-Never be in a committed relationship UNTIL you are 25+ or really ready to settle down.
-Men age like fine wine, women age like milk.
07-15-2019 12:05 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cumlluminates's post:
Chivas989
ScannerLIV Offline
Game Denialist

First photo a 5.5

Second a 7

But not a girl you can be proud to bring to your mom with those tattoos on her breasts. Plus probably not the greatest personality if she can't find anyone.

Obviously it's chads who are rejecting her. Plenty of dog lovers who will only be too happy to tattoo her feet implants on their dicks roundway.

However she will not age well.
07-15-2019 12:12 PM
scorpion Offline
True Player
Gold Member

Proposed new law for the betterment of society: women under the age of 30 are no longer legally allowed to be tattooed.

Can anyone find me a reasonable objection to such a law besides the old, "muh rights!" favorite? Can anyone seriously argue that society as well as the women themselves would not be better served by such a law? The only downside being that mentally ill women would be harder to spot since they couldn't collect dozens of tattoos to serve as a visible warning of their maladjusted psychologies. A small loss, though, and easily absorbed, being that there is no shortage of bright colored hair dye to serve that purpose instead.

"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.” - Romans 8:18
07-15-2019 12:16 PM
[-] The following 24 users Like scorpion's post:
Cr33pin, DamienCasanova, Handsome Creepy Eel, Benoit, Geomann180, CynicalContrarian, Xntrik, Tactician, redbeard, SlickyBoy, Leonard D Neubache, Roosh, DJ-Matt, Aurini, Gremlin, kinjutsu, Tresdus, questor70, John Dodds, bacani, Samseau, Simeon_Strangelight, FilipSRB, Professor Fox
Robert High Hawk Offline
Chubby Chaser

This is actually a good news story. Why all the negativity?

She suffered the consequences of the poor decision, (sort of) recognized her mistake, now is getting the tattoos REMOVED. This is a mostly cautionary tale to other women disguised as a victimization story.

Let's cheer up a bit for a change.
07-15-2019 12:16 PM
[-] The following 16 users Like Robert High Hawk's post:
Latan, Cr33pin, spokepoker, BBinger, Barron, Speculation, VNvet, Solitaire, Tactician, DJ-Matt, dicknixon72, kinjutsu, bacani, Davidovich, Simeon_Strangelight, Swordfish1010
rudebwoy Away
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

This isn't half as bad as the lady that married her dog.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com
07-15-2019 12:20 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like rudebwoy's post:
eradicator, RoastBeefCurtains4Me
eradicator Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(07-15-2019 12:16 PM)Robert High Hawk Wrote:  This is actually a good news story. Why all the negativity?

She suffered the consequences of the poor decision, (sort of) recognized her mistake, now is getting the tattoos REMOVED. This is a mostly cautionary tale to other women disguised as a victimization story.

She has the tattoos for about 12 years and no plans of getting rid of them.

Team yoga pants
07-15-2019 12:24 PM
Belgrano Offline
True Player
Gold Member

(07-15-2019 11:47 AM)eradicator Wrote:  I'd say she is a solid 6 or 6.5 without the tattoos.

Yeah, a solid 6.5...out of 20.
07-15-2019 12:24 PM
[-] The following 10 users Like Belgrano's post:
eradicator, Cr33pin, la bodhisattva, Handsome Creepy Eel, kaotic, PrimeTime32, redbeard, SlickyBoy, DJ-Matt, bacani
eradicator Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

Eh, ok I'm wrong about her being a 6 and thin, more like a 3

[Image: PAY-PA-REAL-LIFE-Adele-Smith-paw-tattoo.jpg]

Actually I need some eye bleach after this

[Image: l7DDSir.jpg]

[Image: amberleigh-west-018.jpg]

Team yoga pants
07-15-2019 12:30 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like eradicator's post:
Captainstabbin, Latan, PapayaTapper, kinjutsu, bacani
Captainstabbin Online
International Playboy

(07-15-2019 12:24 PM)eradicator Wrote:  
(07-15-2019 12:16 PM)Robert High Hawk Wrote:  This is actually a good news story. Why all the negativity?

She has the tattoos for about 12 years and no plans of getting rid of them.

She already got them lasered. A different article said it was $1000 (or pounds or Euros) each.
(This post was last modified: 07-15-2019 12:32 PM by Captainstabbin.)
07-15-2019 12:31 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Captainstabbin's post:
eradicator
eradicator Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

That's a start, all she has to do is not be fat now, and this will have a happy ending.

Team yoga pants
07-15-2019 12:34 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes eradicator's post:
Cr33pin
Goldin Boy Offline
Alpha Male

Exactly!

Plus there were men who turned her down because of her garish tats. It warms heart to see men who have standard and willing to walk away from women who don't meet said standards instead of shacking up with the first girl who give them the time of day.

(08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  ...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.
07-15-2019 12:45 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like Goldin Boy's post:
spokepoker, Handsome Creepy Eel, VNvet, Tactician
CDRhodes Offline
Game Denialist

I love my dog, but that’s going to be a hard no from me.
07-15-2019 01:46 PM
Foolsgo1d Offline
Innovative Casanova

RE: Woman gets tatoo of dog prints on her breasts to remember her dog, now regrets it
Totally cannot see her last name through that totally weak attempt at censoring her name. Gotta love the MSM.
07-15-2019 03:12 PM
RIslander Offline
True Player
Gold Member

RE: Woman gets tatoo of dog prints on her breasts to remember her dog, now regrets it
A girl in my dorm freshman year of college had the same tats. Guess her nick name?

Paw Tits.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT
07-15-2019 03:34 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes RIslander's post:
questor70
crystalcastle Offline
Beta Orbiter

I clicked expecting very tiny, almost cute paw prints. Those paws look like they belong to Cujo from the 80's film. She's an idiot for getting such large ugly tats.

(07-15-2019 12:12 PM)ScannerLIV Wrote:  First photo a 5.5

Second a 7

The 7 being for her breasts, I hope. Those are alright. Her face looks rough for 28. It's like she's fought in a war.
07-15-2019 03:43 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like crystalcastle's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, Latan, spokepoker, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, DJ-Matt
Handsome Creepy Eel Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(07-15-2019 11:47 AM)eradicator Wrote:  I'd say she is a solid 6 0.6 or 6.5 0.65 without the tattoos. Not fat, nothing drastically wrong with her face, but will not win any beauty contests.

Fixed.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before
07-15-2019 03:56 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Handsome Creepy Eel's post:
iop890, Latan
Oz. Offline
True Player

Her eyebrows filed a restraining order against each other.

(11-15-2014 09:06 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.
07-15-2019 04:09 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like Oz.'s post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, Matsufubu, Tactician, bacani
Days of Broken Arrows Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

(07-15-2019 12:16 PM)scorpion Wrote:  Proposed new law for the betterment of society: women under the age of 30 are no longer legally allowed to be tattooed.

Can anyone find me a reasonable objection to such a law besides the old, "muh rights!" favorite? Can anyone seriously argue that society as well as the women themselves would not be better served by such a law? The only downside being that mentally ill women would be harder to spot since they couldn't collect dozens of tattoos to serve as a visible warning of their maladjusted psychologies. A small loss, though, and easily absorbed, being that there is no shortage of bright colored hair dye to serve that purpose instead.

We didn't need a law like that back in the old days because women were shamed and judged then. They looked and behaved better because of it. Today, only men are shamed and judged. Women are above reproach. The media created this bizarre culture, which is the inverse of the Middle East.

The article posted here is a sign that the tide might be turning. Men have gone back to shaming. And having standards about women.

Because of what you see in the media, it might seem like shaming women would not work. But it does. A woman I know on Instagram generally gets positive comments, but one negative one will send her into insane tirades of rage.

Can you imagine what would happen if she got 30 negative comments per post? She'd have a breakdown and shut her account down. Same goes for almost any woman.

Studies show that negative comments have a deeper, more far-reaching impact on the human psyche than positive ones. Judging from experience, women take such comments harder, because they're used to special treatment. Conversely, men grow up getting shit from everyone (male and female) and generally absorb criticism as part of life.

We should get a posse together and start shaming women online en masse. Wonder how long women would withstand a torrent of comments like "Wow, that's one UGLY tattoo. Then again it fits your face perfectly."
(This post was last modified: 07-15-2019 04:42 PM by Days of Broken Arrows.)
07-15-2019 04:40 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like Days of Broken Arrows's post:
Geomann180, spokepoker, redbeard, Richard Turpin, Swordfish1010
Johnnyvee Offline
Wingman

(07-15-2019 11:47 AM)eradicator Wrote:  
(07-15-2019 11:35 AM)Rorogue Wrote:  She's also ugly as shit. That might be a factor.

Interesting, especially coming from an Aussie guy, I definitely welcome your perspective.

[Image: pri_58669774.jpg?quality=90&stri...;amp;ssl=1]

If she had no tattoos.

WYB?

I'd say she is a solid 6 or 6.5 without the tattoos. Not fat, nothing drastically wrong with her face, but will not win any beauty contests.

Didn`t I see her in Cum Gaggers 17? Or maybe it was 16...

We will stomp to the top with the wind in our teeth.

George L. Mallory
07-15-2019 04:42 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Johnnyvee's post:
kinjutsu, Latan
Solitaire Offline
Recovering Beta

She'd benefit from a good dermatologist, that's for sure. Needs some microdermabrasion and laser resurfacing, then tretinoin 3X a week for life, SPF every day. Lots of sun damage already at a young age.
07-15-2019 05:11 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Solitaire's post:
CynicalContrarian

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Sex and the City writer regrets choosing a career over having children Yeah Right 98 8,716 08-07-2019 06:59 AM
Last Post: Richard Turpin
  OJ Simpson 20th Anniversary & Other Stories You Remember Vividly jamaicabound 25 10,729 06-26-2019 04:44 PM
Last Post: questor70
  Regrets 66Scorpio 14 2,353 10-24-2018 12:55 AM
Last Post: Mess O.