I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

US States/Cities/Areas for Virgins & Raising Family
Pinkman Offline
Game Denialist

US States/Cities/Areas for Virgins & Raising Family
Are there any areas left of the United States where you can find a (Caucasian) virgin wife & raise a family in a "traditional" small town society? Or is the whole country gone at this point?

Here are the top 10 States which consider themselves "highly" or "somewhat" religious:

Alabama 90%
Louisiana 90%
Tennessee 89%
Mississippi 89%
Oklahoma 87%
Texas 86%
Kentucky 86%
Arkansas 86%
West Virginia 86%
South Carolina 85%

Would you say these are good bets? Then of course we have Utah with their big mormon community. Any personal experiences?
07-15-2019 11:24 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
gework Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

RE: US States/Cities/Areas for Virgins & Raising Family
I don't think the religiousness is a good measure of wife material or good communities.

Recently I saw a map of religiousness by country. Something like this:

[Image: 550px-Countries_by_importance_of_religion.svg.png]

If you are looking at that then many of your top picks are in Latin America, where many people say they are religious, but exactly what rules they follow is hard to discern. Latinas can tell you they are very religious with their cleavage in your face and ass popping out. I think you'll find similar things in the South. Alabama, which is on your list also has one of the highest divorce rates on your list. Though unfortunately divorce rates mean little with fewer marrying in the first place.

I think the best bets in American are in the central northern states Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Dakotas, Nebraska and to a lesser extent Minnesota and Iowa. These, particularly WY have lower abortion rates and better markers of actually being conservative, rather than just saying they are religious. Where conservative is the belief that there needs to be structures outside of the government that form the basis of society, namely the family.
07-15-2019 04:48 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes gework's post:
Pinkman
crystalcastle Offline
Beta Orbiter

Strange thread and question. All those states except maybe Texas and South Carolina are shitholes.
07-15-2019 06:08 PM
Tail Gunner Offline
True Player
Gold Member

(07-15-2019 06:08 PM)crystalcastle Wrote:  Strange thread and question. All those states except maybe Texas and South Carolina are shitholes.

One man's SH is another man's paradise. You can have a great home almost anywhere if you have a happy healthy family.
(This post was last modified: 07-15-2019 06:21 PM by Tail Gunner.)
07-15-2019 06:21 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Tail Gunner's post:
FullThrottleTX, Enigma, calwinston
FullThrottleTX Offline
Beta Orbiter

(07-15-2019 06:21 PM)Tail Gunner Wrote:  
(07-15-2019 06:08 PM)crystalcastle Wrote:  Strange thread and question. All those states except maybe Texas and South Carolina are shitholes.

One man's SH is another man's paradise. You can have a great home almost anywhere if you have a happy healthy family.

I say the same things about Baltimore, which always will hold a special place in my heart.
(This post was last modified: 07-15-2019 10:44 PM by FullThrottleTX.)
07-15-2019 10:11 PM
Spectrumwalker Offline
Wingman

In regards to Wyoming... if you paint a cows' hoofs red, splatter some lipstick on her, that ole momma will be more attractive and pleasant to be around than most women there.

Dreams are like horses; they run wild on the earth. Catch one and ride it. Throw a leg over and ride it for all its worth.
Psalm 25:7
https://youtu.be/vHVoMCH10Wk
07-15-2019 10:56 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spectrumwalker's post:
Cr33pin
Deepdiver Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

(07-15-2019 10:56 PM)Spectrumwalker Wrote:  In regards to Wyoming... if you paint a cows' hoofs red, splatter some lipstick on her, that ole momma will be more attractive and pleasant to be around than most women there.

LOL LMAO Award for the best morning laugh of the day - better than that Alaskan Governor Sarah Palin and what do you call pitbulls with lipstick - Hockey Moms...

There goes my Brad Pitt trout fishing river runs through it bubble that just burst.

Deepdiver the OG Hunter-Killer ... NBF - Nuke Boats Forever!
"You do not have to be a perfect person to be a perfect PATRIOT!"

Official Whitehouse.gov President Donald John Trump's real achievements: https://www.whitehouse.gov/trump-adminis...lishments/

Communist Freaking Red China's Plan to Undermine the USA and the West:
https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/up...18-PDF.pdf

The Naked Communists 45 Goals for the USA:
http://www.restoring-america.com/Documen...0NOTES.pdf
07-16-2019 09:28 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Seriously Considering Changing Careers To Get Out Of The States For A While Fitman2018 8 1,191 06-16-2019 08:24 PM
Last Post: Enhanced Eddie
  Traveling the states amc22 1 665 05-30-2019 11:20 PM
Last Post: Balls_Hang_Low
  Which city in the United States should I move to for my 30s? AWright 37 4,093 01-06-2019 04:08 AM
Last Post: Waqqle