I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Final words for guys who think good looks is all you need
quaker13 Offline
Wingman

Final words for guys who think good looks is all you need
I should preface this by saying it depends on the quality of fish in the pond you're fishing in, but in very high level club situations being good looking is not and will never be enough. Just left Miami and had a fabulous Swim Week experience. Fashion Shows, After parties and pool vibes a plenty. I went to a Maxim after party with the fellas Saturday night. I won't be going next year, because it was the only party we went to where male to female ratio was overly competitive. It was also the only party we went to this weekend with a preponderance of male modes. All good looking white men ranging in height from 5'10 to 6'4. I have never been around this many male models but what I can assure you is they were not eating, unless they were hunting. I did not see any of these gentlemen getting approached by the women in this party. I consider myself to be pretty good looking, but the only women that approached me were two chubby joo chicks that likely had a BBC fetish. I did get IOIs from chicks and I'm sure the male models did as well, probably moreso than me. Especially considering they had social proof of modeling evidenced by the lanyards around their neck. Point is, this was a high value target rich environment with at least 2 dozen Maxim models and a bunch of other gorgeous girls. Women were not approaching these men. They weren't approaching anybody except for one guy who was 6'7 or 6'8 and looked like the spitting image of Joe Manganiello. I'm open to questions, but my point is to get a very attractive woman in the kind of environment I described, even a male model has to make an approach.
07-15-2019 03:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes quaker13's post:
kinjutsu
Iso Offline
Chubby Chaser

RE: Final words for guys who think good looks is all you need
Quaker,

Awesome field report. Who was approaching the women (especially the Maxim models) and more importantly who was having success with their approaches?
07-15-2019 03:47 PM
quaker13 Offline
Wingman

(07-15-2019 03:47 PM)Iso Wrote:  Quaker,

Awesome field report. Who was approaching the women (especially the Maxim models) and more importantly who was having success with their approaches?

It was a very tough crowd. The male models stood around with their dick in their hand and didn't approach. They obviously knew some of the female models, but it looked more like a beta orbiter situation. A lot of the good looking non maxim chicks came with their conspicuously rich boyfriends. Me and my boys approached all night but only got 2 numbers between the 5 of us. The Maxim party was definitely the hardest nut to crack. However, the other after parties were like shooting fish in a barrel. Gorgeous legit models with pleasant attitudes vibing all night and almost no male competition. God damn these women look so much better in person btw. Magazines do them no justice. I always tell guys I prefer curvy women, but until you've seen a legit beautiful model in person it doesn't matter how flat her butt is so long as she has nice legs and is put together. The make up artists were gorgeous too
07-15-2019 03:57 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes quaker13's post:
kinjutsu
Alpone Offline
Recovering Beta

I've never seen more busted looking dudes with hot chicks around their arms than here in Miami.
07-15-2019 04:27 PM
Donfitz007 Offline
Wingman

My favorite example of “looks not being enough” is the scenario involving 2 of my body building friends.

Both SUCK with women but one of them is so awkward and lame that he turn women off. Even 3-5’s struggle to stay attracted to him. Not only that but he’s a rich kid. He struggles bad with women, but every woman who sees him think he’s amazingly attractive.
07-15-2019 05:20 PM
quaker13 Offline
Wingman

Met an Olympian powerlifter. Real cool guy, but he was so happy to have a model girlfriend he let that define him. He was 25 and she was 30. He was a Brit and she was Austrialian. Great guy but I can tell the relationship won’t last. Dude is way too into his girlfriend. She won’t be around too much longer getting smothered with that low value attitude of his
07-15-2019 05:34 PM
jselysianeagle Offline
Wingman

Not surprising at all, and I’m not sure how much of what you’ve described carries over to regular situations. Women 8+ almost never give obvious IOIs since they know what they’ve got; doubly so if they’re Maxim models as you’ve described. I have yet to meet a solid 8 of any age that didn’t know she was sought after.

Most of those guys would probably have a field day at regular clubs and on dating apps I presume.

Pussy ain't for pussies...
07-15-2019 07:59 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like jselysianeagle's post:
jordypip23, Tactician, ZAMSKI, subterfuge
FullThrottleTX Offline
Beta Orbiter

I think the idea that good looks are everything is anti-game. I'm pretty good looking, I've also blown myself out like a bitch.

Understanding women, you know they are emotional creatures and how much you can engage with them is what matters.
07-15-2019 09:53 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like FullThrottleTX's post:
quaker13, kinjutsu, bucky
John Dodds Offline
Recovering Beta

I see good looking white guys in Thailand all the time, 7-8-9s, young, fit, healthy, well dressed.
If they've brought a white woman with them she'll be a monster, if they've picked up a local usually a fatty, 3-4-5s.

I want to shout,
What's wrong with you guys, have some respect for yourselves, get yourself a slim woman, plenty around here.
07-15-2019 10:02 PM
jcardial Offline
Chubby Chaser

(07-15-2019 03:57 PM)quaker13 Wrote:  

It was a very tough crowd. The male models stood around with their dick in their hand and didn't approach. They obviously knew some of the female models, but it looked more like a beta orbiter situation. A lot of the good looking non maxim chicks came with their conspicuously rich boyfriends. Me and my boys approached all night but only got 2 numbers between the 5 of us. The Maxim party was definitely the hardest nut to crack. However, the other after parties were like shooting fish in a barrel. Gorgeous legit models with pleasant attitudes vibing all night and almost no male competition. God damn these women look so much better in person btw. Magazines do them no justice. I always tell guys I prefer curvy women, but until you've seen a legit beautiful model in person it doesn't matter how flat her butt is so long as she has nice legs and is put together. The make up artists were gorgeous too

It's tough to fault these guys for not being aggressive with women that might be in their social or work circles since slow playing would be ideal anyway. There's also the confounding variable that the average male model is far less thirsty on average due to having way more abundance.

That said, some attractive guys do get complacent with what they can get by being passive and end up dating down. There is probably more ego at stake relative to a guy who knows he's not that attractive and is thick skinned from getting rejected most of the time. The latter doesn't have the luxury of waiting for obvious interest or being passive because he will get nothing at all.
07-15-2019 11:15 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes jcardial's post:
RedKurrant
jselysianeagle Offline
Wingman

(07-15-2019 11:15 PM)jcardial Wrote:  There's also the confounding variable that the average male model is far less thirsty on average due to having way more abundance.

A very good point, one I hadn't considered before. Many of these guys probably have some side pieces they knew they could link up with at any time, probably later that night itself, which might've contributed to their being passive.

Pussy ain't for pussies...
07-16-2019 12:08 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes jselysianeagle's post:
azulsombra
nixtnext Offline
Male Feminist

"Good looking guy" here. No, it's not enough but you don't have to work to get interest and start conversations as the way you look does it for you automatically. Once you open your mouth though or start interacting, expectations are high and can come crashing down fast if the "you" don't match your looks in the girl's books. I've picked up on this many times in my life. I think good looks can also prevent you from learning some skills with women as you're used to things happening automatically.

As for male models, ones I've known are generally not the woman-eaters you'd think they are, but quite timid and lacking confidence generally. A man's man wouldn't have a lot of patience for prancing in the front of the camera and these guys spend a lot of time in female-dominated environments. Especially male models being so young these days, they seem more like girls in pretty boys' bodies than men to me.
07-16-2019 12:28 AM
Belgrano Offline
True Player
Gold Member

There could be many reasons for what you observed.

Maybe they are just used to being around each other.

You are a male model and you find yourself attending a party filled with female models (or vice versa)?

Guess what, it's just another day at the office.

Why would a female model be impressed with a good looking guy?
Doesn't even register.

Also consider that half of these people probably knew each other anyway, you wouldn't immediately recognize the social dynamics in that situation. Some of the men could be gay, some of the females could have a reputation as batshit crazy or being gold-digging whores, they could be in relationships or have sponsors, etc.

It's also possible that they treated it as a professional event, they got paid for being there, and you don't shit where you eat.

Don't get me wrong, of course a man has to approach and having game makes everything easier. But so does looking good.

Better to be attractive and fit than not to be. And if you are a healthy male, there's really no excuse not to lift and get in shape anyway. Regardless of the whole girls thing.
07-16-2019 04:04 AM
[-] The following 4 users Like Belgrano's post:
RedKurrant, jselysianeagle, bacani, azulsombra
tomzestatlu Offline
Wingman

Talking about good looking guys or fitness models, who can´t get laid, are betas or have ugly girlsfriends is equivalent of women hamstering.

"Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people."
07-16-2019 04:23 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes tomzestatlu's post:
The Stronger Sex
subterfuge Offline
Wingman

''but my point is to get a very attractive woman in the kind of environment I described, even a male model has to make an approach.''

Hard to argue with that. If the place is full of male models, you won't stand out. Also, if the girls themselves are models, they'd just be unlikely too approach men in general, plus they'd be used to being around handsome dudes

But that's one unusual environment. In general, good looks are a huge advantage, and depending on how good looking she thinks you are, good looks are usually all you need.

My wing has zero game, but gets approached loads (only at night. Not in the day time) and could bang just about any girl he wants on a night out lol.

Admittedly, he's like a '9' and the girls are typically 7-8's, but still, very nice!!

My journal : https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-57783.html
(This post was last modified: 07-16-2019 06:11 AM by subterfuge.)
07-16-2019 06:10 AM
anthonyconstantinou Offline
Male Feminist

I also think so good look matters a lot in all parts of life. Success depends on look not on real hard work.

Anthony Constantinou CEO CWM FX
(This post was last modified: 07-16-2019 06:17 AM by anthonyconstantinou.)
07-16-2019 06:15 AM
JiggyLordJr Offline
Game Denialist

You and your friends were likely entranced by the novelty of this party, as it's unusual to be surrounded to by so many beautiful people in daily life proceedings. For the models, on the other hand, this type of thing is just business as usual.

In these types of environments where models are omnipresent, competition for high-quality talent is incredibly high. You are in the same pool with guys that: work with models in their day-to-day lives, get IOIs from tons of girls in public, most likely are fucking models themselves, and have abudance mentality from all of the aforementioned factors.

There have been 4chan experiments when users would create bogus male model profiles, and then complete it with heinous crimes in the descriptions. Plenty of hot chicks were still messaging it hearts regardless. How many normal dudes can pull this off with zero effort? Looks matter a lot more than people think, and it's not just because we live in a surface-level society.

- Good looks are a sign of healthy genes, and a woman will want to max out here kids' genes, and potentially have a good looking baby for IG.
- A woman knows which men other women want, and in areas of high female density, preselection is effortlessly afforded to the good looking man. But most importantly...
- Being in shape, put together, and having maxed out looks gives you an iron core of confidence. To be at the top of one's game really says a lot, and women pick up on this reality instinctually.
(This post was last modified: 07-16-2019 06:27 AM by JiggyLordJr.)
07-16-2019 06:24 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes JiggyLordJr's post:
nek
quaker13 Offline
Wingman

(07-15-2019 11:15 PM)jcardial Wrote:  
(07-15-2019 03:57 PM)quaker13 Wrote:  

It's tough to fault these guys for not being aggressive with women that might be in their social or work circles since slow playing would be ideal anyway. There's also the confounding variable that the average male model is far less thirsty on average due to having way more abundance.

That said, some attractive guys do get complacent with what they can get by being passive and end up dating down. There is probably more ego at stake relative to a guy who knows he's not that attractive and is thick skinned from getting rejected most of the time. The latter doesn't have the luxury of waiting for obvious interest or being passive because he will get nothing at all.

I'm doubtful of the social circle issue since these are swimsuit models not lauded high fashion runway models. I don't know for a fact but I'd imagine swimsuit models male of female to be a dime dozen. Sports Illustrated casting had 7000 female models in attendance.

Attractive guys definitely get complacent, but in their defense im sure they have outings like this all the time where as I may only have it 2-3 times a year. My overwhelming point is hot ass women were not going up to these "hot ass guys" They just were not. The seas were not parting in slightest. That said, it would have been interesting to see them at the other 2 target rich environments i went to that weekend where there was 5 girls to 1 dude and chicks were blasting IOIs left and right
07-16-2019 08:40 AM
quaker13 Offline
Wingman

(07-16-2019 12:28 AM)nixtnext Wrote:  "Good looking guy" here. No, it's not enough but you don't have to work to get interest and start conversations as the way you look does it for you automatically. Once you open your mouth though or start interacting, expectations are high and can come crashing down fast if the "you" don't match your looks in the girl's books. I've picked up on this many times in my life. I think good looks can also prevent you from learning some skills with women as you're used to things happening automatically.

As for male models, ones I've known are generally not the woman-eaters you'd think they are, but quite timid and lacking confidence generally. A man's man wouldn't have a lot of patience for prancing in the front of the camera and these guys spend a lot of time in female-dominated environments. Especially male models being so young these days, they seem more like girls in pretty boys' bodies than men to me.

I don't think many of ouir Incel brethren get this
07-16-2019 08:42 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like quaker13's post:
Bienvenuto, captain_shane, bacani
66Scorpio Offline
Chubby Chaser

There are tools in your tool box and apply the right tool with the right skills and you succeed.

Hone your tools and hone your skills and your success will be satisfying.
07-16-2019 12:14 PM
RebelAlliance Offline
Male Feminist

Maxing out your looks is very important. If nothing, then for your own ego. It brings a spring to my step when I know I am working out and taking care of myself and that translates to subtle sub-communications women pick up on. Losing weight and having low-fat brings out facial features of *everyone* (it's a human thing) which makes one look better than being pudgy and round in the face (not even talking about the body). Looks matter. Good looking may be genetic but looking good is well within reach.
07-16-2019 01:09 PM
rudebwoy Away
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

Miami, is a different kettle of fish.

Luckily, most guys on here don't have to worry about succeeding in that environment.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com
07-16-2019 01:16 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
nek Offline
Alpha Male

(07-16-2019 06:24 AM)JiggyLordJr Wrote:  You and your friends were likely entranced by the novelty of this party, as it's unusual to be surrounded to by so many beautiful people in daily life proceedings. For the models, on the other hand, this type of thing is just business as usual.

In these types of environments where models are omnipresent, competition for high-quality talent is incredibly high. You are in the same pool with guys that: work with models in their day-to-day lives, get IOIs from tons of girls in public, most likely are fucking models themselves, and have abudance mentality from all of the aforementioned factors.

There have been 4chan experiments when users would create bogus male model profiles, and then complete it with heinous crimes in the descriptions. Plenty of hot chicks were still messaging it hearts regardless. How many normal dudes can pull this off with zero effort? Looks matter a lot more than people think, and it's not just because we live in a surface-level society.

- Good looks are a sign of healthy genes, and a woman will want to max out here kids' genes, and potentially have a good looking baby for IG.
- A woman knows which men other women want, and in areas of high female density, preselection is effortlessly afforded to the good looking man. But most importantly...
- Being in shape, put together, and having maxed out looks gives you an iron core of confidence. To be at the top of one's game really says a lot, and women pick up on this reality instinctually.

Good Post. FWIW, one of the 'saving graces' of understanding the looks element is that it will save you alot of stress/anxiety not worrying about what you said, each little inflection in your tone, and how exactly your body was positioned when you said it. You will come to understand that sometimes it just wasn't going to happen and it's not that you did something 'wrong'. And with understanding this, comes a certain serenity and confidence that ends up playing into your hand in the long run.

Civilize the mind but make savage the body.
07-16-2019 05:30 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes nek's post:
jselysianeagle
quaker13 Offline
Wingman

(07-16-2019 06:24 AM)JiggyLordJr Wrote:  You and your friends were likely entranced by the novelty of this party, as it's unusual to be surrounded to by so many beautiful people in daily life proceedings. For the models, on the other hand, this type of thing is just business as usual.

Indeed, the first party we went to was an after party for some brand swimsuit brand on Thursday. There were tons of stunners there, tons. Never seen this many hot chicks in one venue at one period of time ever in my whole life. Ever. Me and the fellas were one of a few pack of dudes and most of the few dudes in attendance were there with their girlfriend. I have never in my life felt like I had a bigger dick than I had Thursday and Saturday night. Again, by most measures Im a pretty attractive guy. A few guys on here have seen my pics and can vouch, but I have never in my life felt like more of a celebrity than being the hip, in-shape dude at bikini after party. The only reason I didn't take anybody home is because a. i wasnt patient enough to build the comfort to achieve one. i would say i maybe had a 30-40% shot based on the IOIs i received b. i was more interested in collecting numbers and planning day get-togethers for the next 2 days. My one regret is not taking more pics for social media, but there were so many women there the pics would almost look staged. I had random women slapping me on the ass, grabbing my pecs and asking stupid ass questions. Thursday and Saturday about half way into the night I employed full mode one. I had enough confidence to not care if I lost an 8 or a 9 cause I had 3-4 more in my phone. Shit got real man. Several make outs and finger bangin on the same night. The after parties were all open bar so quite naturally the scene was set. The women at these parties were 140lbs on the heavyside at 5'11 and 90lbs on the low end. The scene was rife with inebriated women so it was literally heaven on earth. Fuck, even the DJ was pretty good. In one weekend, I probably made out with more 8s-9s than the last 2 years of my life, maybe the last 4 now that i think about it. How many did I bang, only one Angry I was really torn between fellowshipping and putting hoes before bros in my defense. I didn't wanna be the guy that was missing every night. When dudes literally made this trip specifically for me. Excuse the long paragraph but i just wanted to recount a few more things
07-16-2019 09:24 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like quaker13's post:
jselysianeagle, Laner, bacani
jcrew247 Offline
Chubby Chaser

Awesome, Swim week sound great!
Yeah, it seems like the male models can
get complacent and not put in the energy
into game because they are used to the
attention from women with little effort.
Maybe they didn't want to put up with
dating an annoying female model, or they
have a female model as their sidepiece waiting
back home for them or already in their roledex.
If they are not tourists, they may be used to the miami
nightlife and club scene, while the tourists are more
thirstier to get numbers and bangs.
I'm curious if the female models were locals or
traveling for work as well.
As a male model, there is also work commitments and
also personality differences than the alpha male, since
models have to adopt feminine habits for the fashion
industry, wearing makeup, etc. so their testosterone
levels may be lower than the average alpha male.
07-16-2019 10:15 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Strange Irony of Attraction: Very Good Looking Guys Treated Like Ugly Guys copperwire 68 13,035 08-16-2019 09:25 AM
Last Post: eL-JJ
  Disadvantages for good looking guys Screwston 353 251,013 07-08-2019 03:17 PM
Last Post: haberdashery
  If you had to give a final piece of game advice on banging girls etc? No More Mr. Soy Boy 9 4,832 06-01-2019 01:58 PM
Last Post: Conquistador