I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Bogota gyms
ElMexicano Offline
Game Denialist

Bogota gyms
Hi gents,

Going to Bogotá end of Nov 2019 to Jan 2020, I'm planning to stay near Park El Virrey (Calle 87/88 in Chico neighbourhood) due to business.

Looking for advice from those who have visited or live there as to what gym or gyms are nearby which I can pay a daily amount to workout and of course the price.

Some hotels i'm looking at have gyms and want to know if a more expensive hotel with gym and pool are a better option or not. I do mostly HIIT, swimming, spinning and heavy weights 3-4 x week if it matters.

Any help would be appreciated!
07-16-2019 07:49 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
joecolombia Offline
Recovering Beta

RE: Bogota gyms
(07-16-2019 07:49 AM)ElMexicano Wrote:  Hi gents,

Going to Bogotá end of Nov 2019 to Jan 2020, I'm planning to stay near Park El Virrey (Calle 87/88 in Chico neighbourhood) due to business.

Looking for advice from those who have visited or live there as to what gym or gyms are nearby which I can pay a daily amount to workout and of course the price.

Some hotels i'm looking at have gyms and want to know if a more expensive hotel with gym and pool are a better option or not. I do mostly HIIT, swimming, spinning and heavy weights 3-4 x week if it matters.

Bogotá has a great offer in terms of fitness centers, especially around the area you plan to stay.

You can go for either a functional/crossfit gym or a regular gym with a functional area that offers HITT.

If you know you´re going to train throughout your whole stay, i would suggest you to cut a little in accommodation and choose a better gym, since you can get better girls over there. Hotel gyms are filled with girls that come and go for a week.

Theres a place called Mental near parque de la 93 which is pretty sweet. They offer both functional and crossfit. That one is 360,000 per month (around 120 bucks)

The other option is spinning centers or Smart Gym franchises. They usually offer ammenities such as a pool and steam room but not in all their locations. Also, theyre cheap as hell.

I bought the yearly membership for 600,000 (around 200usd) and can access any spinning center gym nation wide. I got it just for the steam room since i frequent a crossfit box in Rosales.

The one i go to is pretty sweet but costs 390 per month.

Finally, you can buy the Bodytech membership. It is a pricier, upscale gym sort of like LA fitness.

I wouldn´t recommend it since it offers the same as the aforementioned for a higher price.

Also, HMU. I´m currently living here.
07-16-2019 12:45 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes joecolombia's post:
ElMexicano
Enhanced Eddie Offline
Chubby Chaser
Gold Member

I mentioned this on the Colombia thread - the best way to get access to top notch gyms in Colombia while traveling is to book a stay at a hotel that offers complementary access to the BodyTech gyms. They're high end and very well equipped.

The gym nearest to your location is Bodytech Cabrera - contact them and ask if they have that kind of deal with any hotels in the area. That way you don't need to waste money on a 5 star hotel (and constantly get annoyed by waiters asking you every 3 minutes if everything is okay with your parsley).

http://bodytech.com.co/sedes/
https://bodytech.com.co/sedes/cabrera/
07-18-2019 05:48 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Enhanced Eddie's post:
ElMexicano
ElMexicano Offline
Game Denialist

(07-16-2019 12:45 PM)joecolombia Wrote:  
(07-16-2019 07:49 AM)ElMexicano Wrote:  Hi gents,

Bogotá has a great offer in terms of fitness centers, especially around the area you plan to stay.

You can go for either a functional/crossfit gym or a regular gym with a functional area that offers HITT.

If you know you´re going to train throughout your whole stay, i would suggest you to cut a little in accommodation and choose a better gym, since you can get better girls over there. Hotel gyms are filled with girls that come and go for a week.

Theres a place called Mental near parque de la 93 which is pretty sweet. They offer both functional and crossfit. That one is 360,000 per month (around 120 bucks)

The other option is spinning centers or Smart Gym franchises. They usually offer ammenities such as a pool and steam room but not in all their locations. Also, theyre cheap as hell.

I bought the yearly membership for 600,000 (around 200usd) and can access any spinning center gym nation wide. I got it just for the steam room since i frequent a crossfit box in Rosales.

The one i go to is pretty sweet but costs 390 per month.

Finally, you can buy the Bodytech membership. It is a pricier, upscale gym sort of like LA fitness.

I wouldn´t recommend it since it offers the same as the aforementioned for a higher price.

Also, HMU. I´m currently living here.

Brilliant, very helpful, thanks!
07-23-2019 07:19 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes ElMexicano's post:
joecolombia
ElMexicano Offline
Game Denialist

(07-18-2019 05:48 PM)Enhanced Eddie Wrote:  I mentioned this on the Colombia thread - the best way to get access to top notch gyms in Colombia while traveling is to book a stay at a hotel that offers complementary access to the BodyTech gyms. They're high end and very well equipped.

The gym nearest to your location is Bodytech Cabrera - contact them and ask if they have that kind of deal with any hotels in the area. That way you don't need to waste money on a 5 star hotel (and constantly get annoyed by waiters asking you every 3 minutes if everything is okay with your parsley).

http://bodytech.com.co/sedes/
https://bodytech.com.co/sedes/cabrera/

Thanks Eddie, the Bodytech looks good, I'll ring my hotel and ask, cheers
07-23-2019 07:21 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Bogota vs Medellin WomenLover 11 987 07-06-2019 09:51 PM
Last Post: scotian
  Make Love To Bogota atlantis974 293 126,943 07-05-2019 07:31 PM
Last Post: Enhanced Eddie
  Medellin vs Bogota finalstep 1 1,027 04-22-2019 09:07 AM