I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Moving into a Muslim heavy Cul-de-Sac....
thedarkknight Offline
Wingman

Moving into a Muslim heavy Cul-de-Sac....
Recently bought a place in a nice Cul-de-Sac.

Great area. Big house.

Problem? The Cul de sac is around 50% Arab/Pakistani families. I'm a young black male.

Question? How do I naivigate this situation?

Its a four bedhouse and I took out a mortage, as a single dude, with a view to rent out the rooms.

Rule one: Do not talk to their women without their male chapperone.

Any other rules?

TDK

"Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you"
07-16-2019 04:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
PapayaTapper Away
International Playboy
Gold Member

RE: Moving into a Muslim heavy Cul-de-Sac....
No pork on the BBQ Wink

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell
(This post was last modified: 07-16-2019 04:52 PM by PapayaTapper.)
07-16-2019 04:44 PM
[-] The following 19 users Like PapayaTapper's post:
thedarkknight, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Isaac Jordan, Laner, Tactician, Leonard D Neubache, redbeard, Brosemite, Latan, Handsome Creepy Eel, kinjutsu, RedKurrant, bacani, pitbullowner, Days of Broken Arrows, ChefAllDay, Simeon_Strangelight, beta_plus, jayko
Horus Offline
True Player
Gold Member

If you ever plan to raise children there, don't have daughters.
07-16-2019 04:47 PM
[-] The following 18 users Like Horus's post:
Psygnosis89, thedarkknight, Isaac Jordan, Tactician, Brodiaga, Brosemite, Latan, Handsome Creepy Eel, Cumlluminates, Richard Turpin, bacani, iop890, Renzy, Elmore, Dan Woolf, Days of Broken Arrows, Simeon_Strangelight, beta_plus
RoastBeefCurtains4Me Online
True Player

(07-16-2019 04:47 PM)Horus Wrote:  If you ever plan to raise children there, don't have daughters.

Or sons

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage
07-16-2019 05:48 PM
[-] The following 13 users Like RoastBeefCurtains4Me's post:
Leonard D Neubache, redbeard, robreke, Latan, Handsome Creepy Eel, Cumlluminates, Horus, bacani, iop890, Syberpunk, Elmore, Days of Broken Arrows, Simeon_Strangelight
Parlay44 Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

So Muslim McMansions are the new hood? Laugh

Just do your thing and ignore them. I don’t even know the names of any of my neighbors and I’ve been at the same place about 15 years now.

If there’s a problem you deal with it like an adult. Walk over and talk to the man of the house. If it needs to escalate then you involve the po-po.

Team Nachos
07-16-2019 05:57 PM
Foolsgo1d Offline
Innovative Casanova

You're going to be isolated. Once they move in and the white boomers die out (current situation) then they stay and take over the entire area. The overall feel of the area goes down, houses become worse as they fail to maintain them - and they always fail to maintain them.

Sales are almost always sketchy as they sell between themselves with inflated prices or under-selling or overpricing to scam the banks. Just like Jews do.

So why the hell you'd buy a house in one of those areas when you're not one of them is beyond me. You could rent to them however. How many mosques are nearby?
(This post was last modified: 07-16-2019 05:58 PM by Foolsgo1d.)
07-16-2019 05:58 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like Foolsgo1d's post:
VNvet, Latan, kinjutsu, JiggyLordJr, hv123
thedarkknight Offline
Wingman

(07-16-2019 05:58 PM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  You're going to be isolated. Once they move in and the white boomers die out (current situation) then they stay and take over the entire area. The overall feel of the area goes down, houses become worse as they fail to maintain them - and they always fail to maintain them.

Sales are almost always sketchy as they sell between themselves with inflated prices or under-selling or overpricing to scam the banks. Just like Jews do.

So why the hell you'd buy a house in one of those areas when you're not one of them is beyond me. You could rent to them however. How many mosques are nearby?

It's a mixed UK city. Just the cul de sac is muslim heavy. Houses are really well maintained and the family who sold it were muslims.

Only one mosque near by.

Will see.

"Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you"
07-16-2019 06:09 PM
tomtud Offline
Alpha Male

No sir. Live your life normally. Roast a pig on a spit in your backyard.

As for their women. Talk with them normally. No need to be rude. Say hello etc.

Remember they came into this culture not he other way around. Don't change for them. They should change for you.
07-16-2019 06:24 PM
[-] The following 14 users Like tomtud's post:
thedarkknight, sterlingarcher, Latan, Handsome Creepy Eel, RedKurrant, bacani, Parlay44, Obermarschall, pitbullowner, roberto, Laner, Elmore, Days of Broken Arrows, Sankt Michael
Captain Gh Offline
True Player
Gold Member

(07-16-2019 05:58 PM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  You're going to be isolated. Once they move in and the white boomers die out (current situation) then they stay and take over the entire area. The overall feel of the area goes down, houses become worse as they fail to maintain them - and they always fail to maintain them.

Unless you're a Real Estate expert, this post is a whole outta nothing!
07-16-2019 06:26 PM
Captain Gh Offline
True Player
Gold Member

(07-16-2019 06:09 PM)thedarkknight Wrote:  

It's a mixed UK city. Just the cul de sac is muslim heavy. Houses are really well maintained and the family who sold it were muslims.

Only one mosque near by.

Will see.

Unless you're Black in Tha Hood, this is bound to happen! Thread is a non issue. Just do you! Don't let our current times && some posters get to you. 99.99% of them go to work, go to the mosque, and raise their kids.
07-16-2019 06:30 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Captain Gh's post:
thedarkknight, PapayaTapper, 911
Rigsby Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

(07-16-2019 04:42 PM)thedarkknight Wrote:  Recently bought a place in a nice Cul-de-Sac.

Great area. Big house.

Problem? The Cul de sac is around 50% Arab/Pakistani families. I'm a young black male.

Question? How do I naivigate this situation?

Its a four bedhouse and I took out a mortage, as a single dude, with a view to rent out the rooms.

Rule one: Do not talk to their women without their male chapperone.

Any other rules?

TDK

Recently bought a big house?

No sympathy with you Boomer!

j/k - good luck.
07-16-2019 06:53 PM
Syberpunk Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

(07-16-2019 06:24 PM)tomtud Wrote:  As for their women. Talk with them normally. No need to be rude. Say hello etc.

07-16-2019 08:29 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Syberpunk's post:
Leonard D Neubache, redbeard, robreke
Leonard D Neubache Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(07-16-2019 06:24 PM)tomtud Wrote:  No sir. Live your life normally. Roast a pig on a spit in your backyard.

Remember they came into this culture not he other way around. Don't change for them. They should change for you.

Laugh5

https://www.toptenz.net/top-10-brave-martyrs-know.php

Sell, sell sell! If these were Persian muslims then you would be fine but Pakistani types will drive down your land value so you're sinking money into a black hole then they'll make the area so hostile that when you finally sell then only their own kin can take advantage of the cheap-as-dirt prices. This is an established practice and it works quite well for them. I knew folks that had rental properties and despite being seriously left wing they ended up instituting a "no Pakistani students" rule because the flats were left uninhabitable, and not just once or twice but every single time, so don't rent to the locals either.

I only know of one CAF Pakistani dude and he's like the Trump of their people so you can't really take outliers as an average.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.
(This post was last modified: 07-16-2019 09:37 PM by Leonard D Neubache.)
07-16-2019 09:23 PM
[-] The following 9 users Like Leonard D Neubache's post:
redbeard, VNvet, Latan, Handsome Creepy Eel, Richard Turpin, ilostabet, Syberpunk, Laner, Simeon_Strangelight
911 Offline
International Playboy

OP - I take it you're of Caribbean descent, because a Black man of African extraction wouldn't have had any issues with Muslims, given that there are lots of them in sub-Saharan Africa. Your new neighbours are used to interacting with Black Africans in their mosques.

λ ό γ ο ς
(This post was last modified: 07-16-2019 10:34 PM by 911.)
07-16-2019 09:46 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes 911's post:
VNvet
Garuda Offline
Recovering Beta

Dogs and pot bellied pigs will cause a riot.
07-16-2019 11:23 PM
Deepdiver Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

In all seriousness, I would ask them if you could go to prayers at Mosque with them because you want to learn to be more sensitive and appreciative of their culture but you must be truly interested and sincere otherwise that could backfire into serious resentment. If they sense you respect them and their culture they may actually regard you as a possible convert to the faith and to be protected as commanded by Mohammed in the Koran.

I had a good Pakistani IT tech friend for years till he died of pancreatic cancer and he would answer any of my questions if asked in a sincere manner - like how do you manage 4 wives under one roof at the same time - his answer smiling - build four roofs... Islam and sharia have some very red pill aspects to it - I believe in developing an understanding to most cultures in case the local trends start to go against you - you can be aware of it and have a plan B good to go if needed.

Deepdiver the OG Hunter-Killer ... NBF - Nuke Boats Forever!
"You do not have to be a perfect person to be a perfect PATRIOT!"

Official Whitehouse.gov President Donald John Trump's real achievements: https://www.whitehouse.gov/trump-adminis...lishments/

Communist Freaking Red China's Plan to Undermine the USA and the West:
https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/up...18-PDF.pdf

The Naked Communists 45 Goals for the USA:
http://www.restoring-america.com/Documen...0NOTES.pdf
(This post was last modified: 07-16-2019 11:48 PM by Deepdiver.)
07-16-2019 11:42 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Deepdiver's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

^Again. Know the difference between Persian muslims and the various other types.

Converting or expressing sympathies for muslims among many of these groups would be like someone from New York expressing solidarity among a group of Appalachian hillbillies because they're both white. He's going to get his ass kicked anyway.

Unless you want to end up blindsided then focus less on the islam part and more on their genetic behavioral tendencies.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.
(This post was last modified: 07-16-2019 11:57 PM by Leonard D Neubache.)
07-16-2019 11:56 PM
[-] The following 7 users Like Leonard D Neubache's post:
VNvet, Handsome Creepy Eel, 911, ilostabet, sterling_archer, roberto, alchemical
Rorogue Offline
Wingman

Wear a Muslim hat. They'll think you're a Muslim Nigerian, and offer their daughters to you for marriage.
07-17-2019 12:20 AM
Rorogue Offline
Wingman

(07-16-2019 06:24 PM)tomtud Wrote:  No sir. Live your life normally. Roast a pig on a spit in your backyard.

Are you trying to get this man killed?

On the real though, I work in a very Muslim area in Melbourne, and the Muslims (Afghans, Iranians mainly) seem to get on fine with the Africans- some who are Muslim themselves, many who are not.

Mind you there are a decent amount of Vietmamese, Indians and Pacific islanders as well.

Don't know why it seems to be so different in Europe.
(This post was last modified: 07-17-2019 12:26 AM by Rorogue.)
07-17-2019 12:22 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rorogue's post:
alchemical
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

Because most of the "Syrian" refugees in Europe are in reality the retarded 4th sons of every family in Pakistan and Somalia, sent to collect a welfare cheque every week and send half of it home.

07-17-2019 12:41 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Leonard D Neubache's post:
ilostabet
Rorogue Offline
Wingman

Yeah all the Muslim refugees I see in this area do some sort of labourer job (welding, painting) or something like work at a dry cleaner. Don't think they are allowed to just pick up a cheque. Certainly seems to help.

But just remembered some of them are Bangladeshis and Indonesians as well. Different from Arabs and Pakistanis.
(This post was last modified: 07-17-2019 12:53 AM by Rorogue.)
07-17-2019 12:51 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rorogue's post:
Syberpunk
911 Offline
International Playboy

OP should keep up posted on his progress in Culdesacstan.

λ ό γ ο ς
07-17-2019 02:29 AM
[-] The following 6 users Like 911's post:
Leonard D Neubache, Horus, ilostabet, PapayaTapper, Syberpunk, RIslander
Paracelsus Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(07-17-2019 02:29 AM)911 Wrote:  OP should keep up posted on his progress in Culdesacstan.

He may be busy locating all the good natural resources in the culdesac and then redrawing the boundaries of their maps and supplying the black sheep in their families with RPGs, so as to make them feel like home.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm
(This post was last modified: 07-17-2019 02:36 AM by Paracelsus.)
07-17-2019 02:36 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like Paracelsus's post:
Leonard D Neubache, VNvet, 911
thedarkknight Offline
Wingman

I’ll keep you lads updated .

TDK

07-17-2019 02:39 AM
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(07-17-2019 02:36 AM)Paracelsus Wrote:  
(07-17-2019 02:29 AM)911 Wrote:  OP should keep up posted on his progress in Culdesacstan.

He may be busy locating all the good natural resources in the culdesac and then redrawing the boundaries of their maps and supplying the black sheep in their families with RPGs, so as to make them feel like home.

[Image: Roll-Safe-Think-About-It.jpg]

[Image: 2n7NzzB.png]

07-17-2019 03:30 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Leonard D Neubache's post:
Laner, jordypip23

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Daughters taken away to Muslim foster parents; granted asylum in Poland Montrose 7 1,725 07-20-2019 07:39 AM
Last Post: Simeon_Strangelight
  Muslim Mums Protest Outside School For 'Promoting Homosexuality' to their kids WalterBlack 71 9,725 07-11-2019 02:41 AM
Last Post: MichaelWitcoff
  Sign language for fun, education and game (warning: .gif heavy) Leonard D Neubache 24 2,150 05-09-2019 08:48 AM
Last Post: Leonard D Neubache