I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

The Guardian: the US military might have CREATED Lyme Disease
nomadbrah Offline
International Playboy

The Guardian: the US military might have CREATED Lyme Disease
Wow..

I've actually tested positive for antibodies to Lyme. This shit is crazy. Straight up evil. The US might actually have created a debilitating disease that now destroys thousands of lives in the US and elsewhere every year.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019...me-disease

Quote:The US House of Representatives has called for an investigation into whether the spread of Lyme disease had its roots in a Pentagon experiment in weaponising ticks.

"Wait, are we the bad guys?"

Yes.
(This post was last modified: 07-17-2019 04:46 PM by nomadbrah.)
07-17-2019 04:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 5 users Like nomadbrah's post:
Syberpunk, BBinger, infowarrior1, Richard Turpin, Geomann180
loremipsum Offline
Chubby Chaser

RE: The Guardian: the US military might have CREATED Lyme Disease
Only a government who hates humanity would do such a thing.
I'm not even surprised anymore. The genie is out of the bottle.

[Image: GJJBj10.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-17-2019 04:58 PM by loremipsum.)
07-17-2019 04:58 PM
[-] The following 10 users Like loremipsum's post:
Syberpunk, BBinger, CynicalContrarian, Zenta, VNvet, BlastbeatCasanova, crystalcastle, 911, Geomann180, Emancipator
Syberpunk Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

The Guardian as usual about 30 years late past the time reporting would have made a difference (immigration) and with info everybody else already knew and told them...and the paper acts its the first time they've ever heard it.

"The story broke here though----self proclaimed groundbreaking journalism, DONATE we're going out of business"

There are two great documentaries on Lyme (Under the Skin 1 and 2)
07-17-2019 05:21 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Syberpunk's post:
ChefAllDay
911 Offline
International Playboy

Lyme, CT, the ground zero town for which the disease was named, lies directly across from Plum Island, where the deep state (Rockefeller funded) developed bioweapons actually using ticks as vectors.

I'm surprised the Guardian would cover this, but on closer inspection the article reads more like an apology for the deep state, spinning this whole thing as a small 1960s experiment gone wrong. You'd think if that were the case, the US government would have alerted the medical establishment and helped with the diagnosis and treatment of the 400,000 Americans annually infected by the disease. It was only decades later, after over a million people were infected that the disease started getting properly diagnosed.

For anyone who lives near the country almost everywhere in America, this disease is a real nuisance, you can't walk in your shorts in tall grass without having this in the back of your mind, and can't bring your dog in from a walk in the country without combing through the fur to make sure no tick got through.

Here's a solid, short background vid from Melissa Dykes (Truthstream Media):

λ ό γ ο ς
(This post was last modified: 07-17-2019 05:34 PM by 911.)
07-17-2019 05:32 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like 911's post:
BBinger, billbudsocket, vinman, Emancipator, Laner
CynicalContrarian Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

George Carlin :
Quote:It's a big club; & you're not in it!
07-17-2019 05:59 PM
RIslander Online
True Player
Gold Member

I grew up near Lyme, CT and have two immediate family members that got Lyme. One seriously... he didn't realize until his vision started to fail. Its no joke.

It would definitely be an effective military weapon. It completely knocks a person off their feet and damages their senses. And of course, enemy soldiers are in the forests and high grass and could easily be hit with it. If you walk through high grass anywhere in New England during warm months you will most definitely have ticks on you afterwards.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT
(This post was last modified: 07-17-2019 09:09 PM by RIslander.)
07-17-2019 09:03 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like RIslander's post:
911, Syberpunk
RexImperator Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

The ticks are worse this summer in New England than any year I can remember. Fortunately most of them are ordinary dog/wood ticks and not deer ticks (which carry Lyme disease).

I definitely recommend treating your pants and shoes with permethrin, and inspecting yourself before going to bed.

Bella, horrida bella
et Thybrim multo spumantem sanguine cerno
(This post was last modified: 07-17-2019 11:37 PM by RexImperator.)
07-17-2019 11:37 PM
crystalcastle Offline
Beta Orbiter

(07-17-2019 04:58 PM)loremipsum Wrote:  Only a government who hates humanity would do such a thing.
I'm not even surprised anymore. The genie is out of the bottle.

Not only hates humanity, but their own countrymen especially. Proof nationalism is really a fool's deception.

Any chance this could turn into a class action lawsuit if it's proven by Congress to be true?
(This post was last modified: 07-18-2019 05:11 AM by crystalcastle.)
07-18-2019 05:05 AM
H1N1 Offline
True Player
Gold Member

This is similar nonsense to the 'CIA created HIV' myth. It is a daft conspiracy.
07-18-2019 07:53 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like H1N1's post:
spokepoker, RedKurrant
Easy_C Offline
International Playboy

(07-18-2019 07:53 AM)H1N1 Wrote:  This is similar nonsense to the 'CIA created HIV' myth. It is a daft conspiracy.

What's your thought process and how did you arrive at that definitive conclusion?
07-18-2019 07:55 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Easy_C's post:
Spectrumwalker Offline
Wingman

I had a bad ear ache once working out in the woods. Gave it a week to see if it would get better. It didn't. Went to the clinic. Doctor took a quick look in my ear and said, "well I know what the problem is."
"What is it?" I said.
"Hold on, I'll show you."
Doctor poured some alcohol in my ear, and out pops a tick that was burrowed in me.
Nasty little fuckers they are. And now they're government operatives. Confused

Dreams are like horses; they run wild on the earth. Catch one and ride it. Throw a leg over and ride it for all its worth.
Psalm 25:7
https://youtu.be/vHVoMCH10Wk
07-18-2019 09:32 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Spectrumwalker's post:
spokepoker, Tactician
Belgrano Offline
True Player
Gold Member

(07-18-2019 09:32 AM)Spectrumwalker Wrote:  Nasty little fuckers they are. And now they're government operatives. Confused

Blood sucking parasites sent out by the government to terrorize the population?

Guess they are working for the IRS then.
(This post was last modified: 07-18-2019 01:03 PM by Belgrano.)
07-18-2019 12:35 PM
[-] The following 6 users Like Belgrano's post:
spokepoker, BBinger, Spectrumwalker, Tactician, Geomann180, wwtl
RIslander Online
True Player
Gold Member

(07-18-2019 07:53 AM)H1N1 Wrote:  This is similar nonsense to the 'CIA created HIV' myth. It is a daft conspiracy.

You sound like CNN or Wikipedia. Anytime a theory is considered the media denounces it and thats how you know theres truth behind it.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT
07-18-2019 12:45 PM
911 Offline
International Playboy

This is kind of a great litmus test for people with NPC-level of submission to the official narrative. You have these simple facts here:

1-the first cases of Lyme disease were clustered around Lyme, CT, an area directly opposite of Plum Island.

2-Plum Island was a biological weapon testing center that studied the use of ticks as biowarfare agents.

Yet people like H1N1 are so pozzed that they still can't put these two simple facts together. So pozzed in this case it makes you wonder if he is not a shill.

λ ό γ ο ς
07-18-2019 02:00 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like 911's post:
Syberpunk, billbudsocket, loremipsum
Hypno Offline
International Playboy

Check out an interesting detective thriller Plum Island by Nelson Demille.
07-18-2019 02:08 PM
BlastbeatCasanova Offline
Chubby Chaser

Knew a guy that had it, it seemed gnarly. Really messed up if this is true (probably is). Goes to show that our government probably needs a hard reset and a clean up along with the rest of our society.

Somewhat funny story, growing up in a rural/forest environment my brother and I would spend our days tramping through the woods. One day at dinner we are all sitting there eating and he starts freaking out all of the sudden. He jumps out of his chair and drops his shorts and there was a tick attached to his ballsack. He was probably 6 or 7. My dad pulled it off (there’s a certain way you have to twist the tick so that the head doesn’t break off and stay attached) and it’s a funny story looking back but a good reminder to anyone that after you go traipsing through the woods or nature, check your body and nether regions for the clingy little bastards
07-18-2019 02:14 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like BlastbeatCasanova's post:
BBinger, RIslander, Tactician
Foolsgo1d Offline
Innovative Casanova

So you're saying a military that used Agent Orange is also responsible for something else? No wonder they're denying it and the presstitutes are covering it up.

Remember boys, these are the same people who ordered young men to walk towards nuclear blasts and into irradiated areas. Anyone denying this is not paying attention.
(This post was last modified: 07-18-2019 04:01 PM by Foolsgo1d.)
07-18-2019 04:00 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Foolsgo1d's post:
Tactician
Vladimir Gotti Offline
Male Feminist

I don't know about this one guys. Lyme disease was described in Britain in the 1600s and was identified as being spread by ticks... Otzi the Iceman, the 5000 year old mummy from the Alps, had it as well.

I know Wikipedia isn't a gold standard but still. Perhaps the government made it more virulent or something but the disease has been with us for a long time. I'm sure this investigation will go nowhere.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyme_disease#History
07-18-2019 06:16 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vladimir Gotti's post:
Tactician
Tresdus Offline
Chubby Chaser

@911 is there any explanation why Ötzi has had the disease? I just bought the book "Bitten", but I'm not sure it talks about it and that seems like a pretty big thing if the disease existed 5000 years ago
07-20-2019 08:04 AM
Cobra Offline
True Player
Gold Member

Anything to blame the military or the government. Guys start threads like this without knowing much better. The government aside, the military is probably the reason many of the guys blaming them have a life, literally. Having served in the US Military, I always say wtf to these threads and think about how removed some of us are from reality in the military.

Let's be smart enough to respect the role of the military as protectors yet understand they are politically controlled against their choice. A fundamental truth lost in some supposedly more cerebral discussion. With certain exceptions, many military guys would never walk into certain conflicts if the information leading to them was unclassified. Threads like this throw in the "US Military" as a variable, when it should be one less variable considered in the discussion due to lack of relevance. End result: shock value and conspiracy theories.

So yeah, I think threads like this "calling out" the US or any military are low value. Maybe it's semantics but still looks shitty and borderline click-baity. There have to be better things to do this summer than starting these threads.

Spittin' Cobra - A Podcast
Accounting Career Data Sheet |Finance datasheets- Part I /Part II/Part III | 5 Things To Do Before You Lose Your Job
(This post was last modified: 07-20-2019 09:14 AM by Cobra.)
07-20-2019 09:12 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like Cobra's post:
godzilla, doc holliday, BlastbeatCasanova
Cattle Rustler Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

Considering many forum members consider the Guardian to be part of the Jewluminati/globohomo regime, I'm shocked when you guys report CNN/Guardian/etc as a source.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.
07-20-2019 09:35 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 7 users Like Cattle Rustler's post:
Benoit, wi30, ed pluribus unum, Cobra, doc holliday, Geomann180, Buck Wild
eck Offline
Beta Orbiter

That disease is caused by a specific bacteria, which exists before human species appeared on earth.

Just sayin'

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borrelia_burgdorferi
(This post was last modified: 07-22-2019 09:17 AM by eck.)
07-22-2019 09:16 AM
911 Offline
International Playboy

(07-20-2019 08:04 AM)Tresdus Wrote:  @911 is there any explanation why Ötzi has had the disease? I just bought the book "Bitten", but I'm not sure it talks about it and that seems like a pretty big thing if the disease existed 5000 years ago

Basic epidemology. The disease might have been around for ages, as are nearly all infectious diseases, but it reappeared in the US in the 1970s, and cases were clustered around Plum Island, a biowarfare military lab. Its geographical spread fanned out from there. unlike viral infection, it followed geographical expansion pattern, due to the fact that it was spread by infected deer.

Older strains might have been made more virulent or "updated", like for instance the anthrax bacteria strains that has been sent to policymakers like Sen. Leahy after 9/11 and were traced to strain produced/isolated at the Fort Detrick bio-medical research laboratory military research facility. Anthrax also exists/existed in the natural world in isolated places like in Siberian animal carcasses.

Biowarfare involves the isolation and weaponization of existing strains, so saying that it's an old disease while ignoring the basic facts and patterns around their spread is very shortsighted.

λ ό γ ο ς
07-22-2019 07:06 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like 911's post:
Leonard D Neubache, Tresdus, Aurini, VNvet
Tresdus Offline
Chubby Chaser

Well I finished reading the book "Bitten" and I can highly recommend it to anyone skeptical that the government could be behind it.
https://www.amazon.com/Bitten-History-Di...006289627X

She describes very detailed, all the research the government was doing, using insects such as ticks. There are declassified documents proving they were inserting diseases like the bubonic plagues into ticks to be used as infecting agents. Also the researchers were releasing hundreds of thousands of ticks or fleas with different diseases into the wild to see how they would spread. It's not far fetched to believe that just one tick could have escaped with Lyme Disease that was the starting point of it all.
07-24-2019 06:51 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tresdus's post:
redbeard

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Male contraceptive gel being created in UK TIOT12 2 725 02-01-2019 06:01 PM
Last Post: Aurini
  Who controls the Military? catoblepa 7 1,757 12-04-2018 03:18 PM
Last Post: RIslander
  Russia is first country to use armed land robot in military battle Roosh 33 6,447 05-08-2018 06:54 AM
Last Post: Belgrano