I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

1969 - 1972: The only 3 years in which 12 humans walked on the moon in 6 landings
Caduceus Offline
Wingman

1969 - 1972: The only 3 years in which 12 humans walked on the moon in 6 landings
I think the moon landings are all fake.
But I waned to start out with the "official" version of events before we dive into the discussion.

"Official" historical version:

To date there have only been 12 men who walked on the moon in 6 separate landings in all of history.
All human moon landings occured only between 1969 and 1972.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon_landi...%931972%29

1969 - 2 human moon landings

20 July 1969 - Apollo 11
19 November 1969 - Apollo 12

1971 - 2 human moon landings

5 February 1971 - Apollo 14
30 July 1971 - Apollo 15

1972 - 2 human moon landings

21 April 1972 - Apollo 16
11 December 1972 - Apollo 17

List of men who have walked on the moon

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_pe...n_the_Moon

1. Neil Armstrong Apollo 11
2. Buzz Aldrin Apollo 11

3. Pete Conrad Apollo 12
4. Alan Bean Apollo 12

5. Alan Shepard Apollo 14
6. Edgar Mitchell Apollo 14

7. David Scott Apollo 15
8. James Irwin Apollo 15

9. John Young Apollo 16
10. Charles Duke Apollo 16

11. Gene Cernan Apollo 17
12. Harrison Schmitt Apollo 17
07-19-2019 12:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 4 users Like Caduceus's post:
911, loremipsum, RedPillUK, Jones
Caduceus Offline
Wingman

RE: 1969 - 1972: The only 3 years in which 12 humans walked on the moon in 6 landings
One of my biggest problems with the official version of events is how the hell they got off the moon and back to earth in those small dinky space capsules.
Even at the moon's supposed reduced gravity the various videos of it blasting off from the moon (with no rockets and no blast crater under it) look fake and ridiculous.

Here's just 2 examples out of the 6 lunar ships that did this:

Apollo 15 blasting off from the moon in August 1971 to return to earth

Apollo 17 blasting off from the moon in December 1972 to return to earth

(The supposedly unmanned camera actually zooms outwards and pans upwards following the spacecraft almost perfectly. Pretty amazing for a camera with no one on the moon to operate it.)

Do these videos this actually look real to anyone ?
(This post was last modified: 07-19-2019 12:46 PM by Caduceus.)
07-19-2019 12:32 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Caduceus's post:
Bienvenuto, RedPillUK
Cumlluminates Offline
Chubby Chaser

RE: 1969 - 1972: The only 3 years in which 12 humans walked on the moon in 6 landings
Aren't there those that believe that no one has actually gone through the Van Allen radiation belt?

Now on another note:

Leave it to Google to leave out the American flag for today's 50th anniversary of the moon landing.

[Image: rgbjk6bkl8b31.jpg]

Be evil. -Google

Tom Leykis / Leykis 101:

-Never do what you don't want to do. You make the money, you decide where you are going and what you are doing.
-Don't ask a woman what she wants to do.
-Never get involved with a co-worker unless you don't mind losing your job over it.
-Never spend more than $40 on a date. If possible, let her pay for everything or 50/50.
-If she doesn't bang you by the third date, Dump That Bitch (DTB).
-No spooning, cuddling, hugging, or staying over. Get in, get out!
-Never be in a committed relationship UNTIL you are 25+ or really ready to settle down.
-Men age like fine wine, women age like milk.
(This post was last modified: 07-19-2019 12:56 PM by Cumlluminates.)
07-19-2019 12:47 PM
[-] The following 7 users Like Cumlluminates's post:
mbare, BBinger, PapayaTapper, bacani, Samseau, Jones, Nevsky
Bienvenuto Offline
Wingman
Gold Member

Joe Rogan used to be hard line that they were faked.

Now he is more agnostic.

Apparently the government has admitted that some footage was faked (but that the landings were real.)
(This post was last modified: 07-19-2019 12:59 PM by Bienvenuto.)
07-19-2019 12:58 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bienvenuto's post:
Caduceus
Cumlluminates Offline
Chubby Chaser

^ I'm under the belief that they had two options.

A. The real live moon landing.
B. The Hollywood made landing in case the real landing didn't go as planned.

Which one was actually aired live for the world to see, I'm not sure.

Tom Leykis / Leykis 101:

-Never do what you don't want to do. You make the money, you decide where you are going and what you are doing.
-Never get involved with a co-worker unless you don't mind losing your job over it.
-Never spend more than $40 on a date. If possible, let her pay for everything or 50/50.
-Never be in a committed relationship UNTIL you are 25+ or really ready to settle down.
07-19-2019 01:07 PM
Caduceus Offline
Wingman

(07-19-2019 01:07 PM)Cumlluminates Wrote:  ^ I'm under the belief that they had two options.

That theory doesn't hold up cause they did 6 separate moon landings...and ALL of them look fake. So you are saying they made 6 separate fake movies in 1969, 1971 and 1972 ?

Or was it 1 big movie spliced up into 6 parts ?

Maybe that's why no more moon landings after 1972...they had destroyed the original hollywood movie sets.
07-19-2019 01:15 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Caduceus's post:
Jones
RIslander Offline
True Player
Gold Member

What was the major advantage of faking them though? To win a dick measuring contest with the Soviets? They could of done it or faked them too.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT
07-19-2019 01:20 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like RIslander's post:
Yatagan, PapayaTapper, KnjazMihailo, Johnnyvee
Cumlluminates Offline
Chubby Chaser

(07-19-2019 01:15 PM)Caduceus Wrote:  
(07-19-2019 01:07 PM)Cumlluminates Wrote:  ^ I'm under the belief that they had two options.

That theory doesn't hold up cause they did 6 separate moon landings...and ALL of them look fake. So you are saying they made 6 separate fake movies in 1969, 1971 and 1972 ?

Or was it 1 big movie spliced up into 6 parts ?

Maybe that's why no more moon landings after 1972...they had destroyed the original hollywood movie sets.

I'm talking about the first live moon landing, I don't know about the rest. Perhaps different takes/versions on a movie set(s).

Tom Leykis / Leykis 101:

07-19-2019 01:26 PM
Caduceus Offline
Wingman

You know the theory that evil has to get permission and tell the truth of what it is doing in order to operate ?
Here's a creepy example of that.

The James Bond movie Diamonds Are Forever with actor Sean Connery started filming on 5 April 1971 and came out in cinemas in December of 1971. This was AFTER the first 4 moon landings, but BEFORE the 5th and 6th moon landings in 1972. .

In that 1971 made film James Bond (Sean Connery) walks onto a US government base with a secret film set in the middle of the desert, where they are faking a moon landing, and steals a lunar vehicle and drives it onto a "lunar surface" outside the film studio. The scene lasts a whole 4 minutes.

So even way back in 1971 (during the moon landings themselves) hollywood was telling you they were fake.

(This post was last modified: 07-19-2019 01:38 PM by Caduceus.)
07-19-2019 01:27 PM
[-] The following 6 users Like Caduceus's post:
billbudsocket, zoom, Leonard D Neubache, loremipsum, bacani, Nevsky
RIslander Offline
True Player
Gold Member

(07-19-2019 01:27 PM)Caduceus Wrote:  You know the theory that evil has to get permission and tell the truth of what it is doing in order to operate ? made

The James Bond movie Diamonds Are Forever with actor Sean Connery started filming on 5 April 1971 and came out in cinemas in December of 1971. This was AFTER the first 4 moon landings, but BEFORE the 5th and 6th moon landings in 1972. .

In that 1971 made film James Bond (Sean Connery) walks onto a secret hidden film set in the middle of the desert where they are faking a moon landing and steals a lunar vehicle and drives it onto a "lunar surface" outside the film studio. The scene lasts a whole 4 minutes.

At 2:38 when the car flips a tire comes off yet all four tires are still on the vehicle.

[Image: eyes-1-300x300.jpg]

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT
07-19-2019 01:33 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like RIslander's post:
PapayaTapper, KnjazMihailo
Bienvenuto Offline
Wingman
Gold Member

(07-19-2019 01:27 PM)Caduceus Wrote:  You know the theory that evil has to get permission and tell the truth of what it is doing in order to operate ? made

In that 1971 made film James Bond (Sean Connery) walks onto a secret hidden film set in the middle of the desert where they are faking a moon landing and steals a lunar vehicle and drives it onto a "lunar surface" outside the film studio. The scene lasts a whole 4 minutes.

There's always Capricorn One (1977)

The script spent years in development hell before the popularity of conspiracy movies (The Conversation, All the Presidents Men, The Parrallax View) led Hollywood to produce it.
07-19-2019 01:39 PM
[-] The following 7 users Like Bienvenuto's post:
Caduceus, Kish, 911, Leonard D Neubache, KnjazMihailo, RichardCranium, Nevsky
Kish Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

^^^Cool trailer! I saw a young OJ Simpson in it. HA.
07-19-2019 01:58 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Kish's post:
Bienvenuto, RoastBeefCurtains4Me
SilentOne Offline
Recovering Beta

Well with NASA its constantly Never A Straight Answer.

I don't know how people still believe the nonsense that come out of their mouths. Technology has improved so much over the years and they still can't get past the van allen belts, but somehow accomplished this in the past with some tin foil equipments. Dodgy

I can already here the blue-pilled guys saying "they already been to the moon, there's no need to go back there". Right lol. Like humans would just stop pushing the limits. There's only 2 things I can see here. 1) they went and were told by some powerful entity not to come back or they'll be exterminated or 2) they faked it to keep the human population under control. I'm going with the latter.

Now they have the audacity to say that the moon has been within the Earth's atmosphere the entire time. That no human has ever been in Space. That they just found some observations sitting on a shelf for 2 decades untouched.
Laugh3
07-19-2019 02:18 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like SilentOne's post:
loremipsum, Jones
Sherman Offline
True Player

I wonder how many people know that the theory and algorithms for cell phone technology was developed by a NASA institution? Jet Propulsion Laboratory developed the basic coding techniques to enable communications between earth and their deep space planet probes. The consultants and some of the engineers left JPL to form Linkabit developing the first mobile communications system, and which eventually became Qualcomn. Since the premise is that NASA makes things up, that must mean your cell phone is fake too. You are being tricked into believing it works. There is no way that humans could figure out something so complicated.

Rico... Sauve....
07-19-2019 02:39 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like Sherman's post:
RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Deepdiver, Renzy, bacani, Nevsky
Caduceus Offline
Wingman

(07-19-2019 02:39 PM)Sherman Wrote:  I wonder how many people know that the theory and algorithms for cell phone technology was developed by a NASA institution? Jet Propulsion Laboratory developed the basic coding techniques to enable communications between earth and their deep space planet probes. The consultants and some of the engineers left JPL to form Linkabit developing the first mobile communications system, and which eventually became Qualcomn. Since the premise is that NASA makes things up, that must mean your cell phone is fake too. You are being tricked into believing it works. There is no way that humans could figure out something so complicated.

My cell phone can't even get a clear signal several times a week in all sorts of different places and we live in 2019. These dudes lived 50 years ago in 1969 and had a flawless AUDIO AND VIDEO connection to fucking outer space without a single interruption or hard to understand sentence ?!

Watch the uninterrupted moon landing videos from 1969 to 1972 again...not one delay or cut in the film, not one "please wait, we are experiencing technical difficulties" and not a single instance of "say that again we could not hear/understand you".
07-19-2019 02:56 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Caduceus's post:
amity, loremipsum, Jones
rudebwoy Away
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

Moon landing was fake.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com
07-19-2019 03:04 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes rudebwoy's post:
Jones
Malone Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

Yep, you're right. The US built the largest rocket ever made (the Saturn V) to fake the moon landings not once but SIX TIMES. That's just the way they roll. Why put together an incredibly huge conspiracy with zero leaks over 50 years just once when you can do it six times for the lulz?

They also didn't have a robotic camera that they were controlling from the ground to watch that lander ascend. That was totally a guy manning a camera on a set and Caduceus was just too clever for them!

Those retroreflectors at every landing site? Those were put there by state of the art 1969 robotics.

Moon landing denialists are on the same level as flat earthers - scientifically ignorant fools.
07-19-2019 03:17 PM
[-] The following 20 users Like Malone's post:
Montrose, Yatagan, PapayaTapper, Suits, Solitaire, Thomas Jackson, kruger41, wi30, homersheineken, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Deepdiver, RDF, Emancipator, bacani, questor70, Samseau, UncleSam, Werekoala, Professor Fox, Nevsky
911 Online
International Playboy

Let me guess Malone, you have a Bachelors in history or communication? High school physics? How scientifically proficient are you?

Scientific grounding is only half the picture though, normies can't deal with the kind of cognitive dissonance that the moon landings being fake would raise, hence the emotional response and visceral vitriolic reactions, and the sheepish belief in half-baked arguments like the reflectors that Bill Nye or the two faggots from Mythbusters spoon feed to normies.

Same with Global Warming, lots of retards with Bachelors of Sci. degrees or better can't wrap their minds around the notion that it's a globalist hoax. Do you believe in CO2-fueled global warming, Malone?

It's pretty easy for a rational unbiased person to prove that at the very least, a lot of the footage and pictures from the moon landings were staged, that would be a good starting point.

There is an Italian filmmaker, career photographer, that has made a documentary last year proving the landings were faked, it has made the rounds in Europe. Haven't seen it yet, will try to DL it, it's called "American Moon":

λ ό γ ο ς
(This post was last modified: 07-19-2019 03:55 PM by 911.)
07-19-2019 03:34 PM
[-] The following 11 users Like 911's post:
Caduceus, Montrose, zoom, amity, KnjazMihailo, loremipsum, Deusleveult, Samseau, Psalm27, Jones, Nevsky
SilentOne Offline
Recovering Beta

Understand that the redpill is typically not nice or something you want to hear. It usually destroys your original perspective of Life.

NASA is like a cheating girlfriend. Deep down you know something is up, but you're afraid of finding out the truth. You will continue to make excuses on why she did this or that. That she didn't cheat on you with the guy she hung out with alone at home or the beach.

Some guy can come tell you straight up facts about her recent infedility and all you will do is...deny. Saying "Why would she do that, my girl would never do that".
07-19-2019 04:02 PM
[-] The following 8 users Like SilentOne's post:
Caduceus, Dr. Howard, 911, amity, KnjazMihailo, bacani, Jones, Nevsky
Belgrano Offline
True Player
Gold Member

(07-19-2019 03:34 PM)911 Wrote:  Let me guess Malone, you have a Bachelors in history or communication? High school physics? How scientifically proficient are you?

Scientific grounding is only half the picture though, normies can't deal with the kind of cognitive dissonance that the moon landings being fake would raise, hence the emotional response and visceral vitriolic reactions, and the sheepish belief in half-baked arguments like the reflectors that Bill Nye or the two faggots from Mythbusters spoon feed to normies.

Same with Global Warming, lots of retards with Bachelors of Sci. degrees or better can't wrap their minds around the notion that it's a globalist hoax. Do you believe in CO2-fueled global warming, Malone?

It's pretty easy for a rational unbiased person to prove that at the very least, a lot of the footage and pictures from the moon landings were staged, that would be a good starting point.

And the Soviet Union didn't say anything because....?
07-19-2019 04:28 PM
911 Online
International Playboy

Because (a) it would be easily dismissed as sour grapes by the western general public and (b) there was a degree of collaboration between the rulers of cold war era superpowers, the Soviet rulers also had their own skeletons.

Kennedy wanted a joint manned mission to the moon with the Soviets, they declined, probably because they assessed it as unfeasible or too risky in the short term.

λ ό γ ο ς
(This post was last modified: 07-19-2019 05:21 PM by 911.)
07-19-2019 05:19 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like 911's post:
VNvet, amity, KnjazMihailo, Jones
Syberpunk Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

I want so badly to think they did it (I was a massive space nut as a teenager, I have Gene Kranz (Ed Harris in Apollo 13) autobiography beside me in fact)....however....

The fact they erased the week long telemetry tapes of Apollo 11, to make more space is mindbogglingly breathtaking. You'd think if you actually bloody went and did the feat, you'd scream to the rooftops and make sure everybody could get their hands on the evidence of it. So far, the single greatest moment in human history and you decide to delete to make room for something more important LMAO , Who gave the authorization or had the gaule to do that? God I know government departments are incompetent, but this is Mona Lisa destroyed levels of unfathomable cultural destruction.

They didn't even bother to convert it in half assed fashion to super duper SSD or plain old HDD what have you. Wasn't this stuff all on old styled magnetic tapes housed in large rooms, did someone mistakenly run through the archives with a junkyard magnet? Is this how you lose it?

Never mind some of the moon rocks given to governments were actually discovered to be meteorites found in Antartica.

The fact that NASA are willing to admit they staged some footage (and not as a pre-viz), means everything big or small is thrown into question. If they're willing to come up with 9/11, were millions died as an eventual result from the chain of events, this is easy.

People want to believe this one that Apollo (1-17) and human space travel was real because it was one of the true noble sky blue pursuits, its positive, extremely positive and gives people hope for the future.

People have said that if tomorrow "the government came out directly and said we lied to you about the Apollo programme, we hoaxed it", they still wouldn't believe it that we didn't go. It's a religion now.
07-19-2019 05:23 PM
[-] The following 10 users Like Syberpunk's post:
DJ-Matt, 911, zoom, MKDAWUSS, VNvet, loremipsum, Samseau, RedPillUK, Jones, Nevsky
Rush87 Offline
True Player

[Image: giphy.gif]
07-19-2019 06:13 PM
MKDAWUSS Offline
Wingman

I'll buy into it, but TBQH there are bigger issues to worry about/address than this.
07-19-2019 06:31 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes MKDAWUSS's post:
Cumlluminates
TigerMandingo Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

^ Exactly.

I had endless debates with my ex-friend about Flat Earth and in the end I realized - so what? Even if it flat who gives a shit? Doesn’t change your life day-to-day.

Look at the Epstein thing. We finally have confirmation that elites are doing sick shit. Has it brought down the “deep state”? Nah. They’re just gonna continue doing whatever they want because they have the MONEY and the POWER. The best we can do is try to sift thru the bullshit, find kernels of truth, and convince ourselves that everyone else will soon follow (which they won’t).

Point is, control the things you can control. Everything else is bullshit you don’t have any influence over.
07-19-2019 06:41 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like TigerMandingo's post:
Syberpunk, Aurini, Samseau

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The culture that put man on the moon is all the bad things RoastBeefCurtains4Me 10 1,264 07-16-2019 11:23 PM
Last Post: DogLover
  Neil Armstrong, 1st man on the moon, dies at 82 Gmac 32 13,674 11-01-2018 10:18 AM
Last Post: Manjaro8
  Millennial Couple Bikes Through ISIS Territory to Prove Humans Are Kind...get killed! Captainstabbin 84 14,008 09-15-2018 05:13 AM
Last Post: Pride male