I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Tranny Sues Salon Owner Who Refused To Wax His Junk
scotian Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

Tranny Sues Salon Owner Who Refused To Wax His Junk
Notorious Vancouver based tranny freak demanded that a salon owner perform a Brazilian wax job on his cock and balls and when she refused, he took her to British Columbia's Human Rights kangaroo courts. This psycho currently has several lawsuits ongoing but I found some information online that this tranny is a sick pervert (shocker!) that has been targetting and harassing young girls around Vancouver: Accusations fly at human rights hearing into transgender woman's Brazilian wax complaint
Quote:A B.C. Human Rights Tribunal hearing devolved into repeated outbursts and name-calling this week as it considered a transgender woman’s complaint that a home-based salon discriminated against her by denying her a Brazilian wax. At one point, the complainant compared the business owner to a neo-Nazi. The lawyer for the business owner accused the complainant of engaging in “half-truths and fabrications.” Tribunal adjudicator Devyn Cousineau frequently had to interject to maintain decorum and to keep the hearing from careening off course.

But a substantive question remained at the core of the raucous daylong hearing: should a business be allowed to deny service on the basis of gender identity?

Jessica Yaniv, the complainant, told the hearing she was entitled to receive the advertised wax service and that if the tribunal ruled against her it could lead to a “dangerous” precedent. “You cannot choose who your clientele is going to be,” she said.

However, business owner Marcia Da Silva said she was not comfortable carrying out a Brazilian wax on a person with male genitalia, nor did she have the training for it. Jay Cameron, Da Silva’s lawyer and litigation manager with the Alberta-based Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedoms, told the hearing that a ruling against his client would be tantamount to ordering “intimate services” against someone’s will.

The complaint heard Wednesday is one of more than a dozen filed by Yaniv, who describes herself as a digital marketing expert and LGBTQ activist. All allege she was the subject of discrimination by salons. A few complaints have been settled without hearing or withdrawn. Yaniv also made headlines recently for engaging in a social media spat with free-speech advocate Lindsay Shepherd, in which they both made disparaging remarks about each other. Twitter subsequently banned Shepherd from the platform, but not Yaniv.

The tribunal had initially issued a publication ban shielding Yaniv’s identity, but on Wednesday Cousineau decided to lift the ban based on Yaniv’s social media presence and public advocacy.

At Wednesday’s hearing, Yaniv, who is representing herself, said she came upon a Facebook ad in spring 2018 offering a promotion for a Brazilian wax, which involves the removal of pubic hair around the groin. Da Silva testified she had just started her home-based business after previously performing waxes on family and friends. Yaniv was the first person to respond to her ad, she said.
https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/acc...-complaint

So this shit head forced a woman to close her business and cost BC taxpayers who knows how much money for this frivilous bullshit lawsuit, but it gets better, a commenter posted info detailing how this tranny is a predator and has been going after young girls in Vancouver, it's pretty bad (screen shots included): https://womenarehuman.com/male-transgend...ica-yaniv/

Quote:A biologically male person who identifies as a woman was recently called out by a previous supporter and fellow member of the transgender community for allegedly sexually targeting adolescent girls.

The exposé follows a long-term effort by feminists to expose what they believe is years of evidence of the man expressing sexual interest in pre-pubescent female children, and abusing the legal system to intimidate and sexually harass women. Several feminists were and are being banned from social media platforms for “deadnaming” and “misgendering” the man by mentioning his birth name and biological sex in the process of unmasking what they view as illegal or nefarious activities. The man has publicly taken credit for the feminists’ bans.....

More here:
Quote:Jonathan Yaniv is a trans-identified male involved in the tech industry and has been on a litigious campaign against women in BC. He currently has sixteen open lawsuits against women for refusing to wax his testicles on the basis of “gender discrimination”.

On December 10, Yaniv told Langley Township Council he was personally responsible for the suspension of prominent Canadian feminist blogger Meghan Murphy from Twitter, as well as being responsible for new policy changes on Twitter and WordPress, which have banned women and deleted entire blogs on the basis of punitive action for “misgendering” (correctly identifying sex). Women have accused Twitter and WordPress of censoring women to protect a misogynist and pedophilic man in the name of “gender equality”.

Sixteen fucking lawsuits against salons that refuse to wax his cock and balls!

I'm sure there's some level headed transgendered people out there who wouldn't want anything to do with this pedophile freak, if this gets out more into national headlines then Canucks may just become less open minded about tolerating these types of people. Fuck, who am I kidding, Trudeau will probably invite her to dinner in Ottawa and honour it with the Order Of Canada-FUCK THIS GAY EARTH!

[img][Image: rtfiqd.jpg][/img]

Don’t sweat the petty things, pet the sweaty things.
07-19-2019 11:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 5 users Like scotian's post:
RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Laner, Rigsby, Benoit, NoMoreTO
Regent Offline
Male Feminist

RE: Tranny Sues Salon Owner Who Refused To Wax His Junk
Why is the small business represented by a private non-profit but the travesty's lawsuit is paid for by taxpayers?
(This post was last modified: 07-20-2019 01:03 AM by Regent.)
07-20-2019 12:56 AM
CynicalContrarian Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

On one hand. Such behaviour is absolutely retarded.

Yet on the other... the more PC nonsense like this comes to a head & crashes against itself, the more chance there is to reject it all.
07-20-2019 01:02 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like CynicalContrarian's post:
Montrose, SlickyBoy
Horus Offline
True Player
Gold Member

Quote:I'm sure there's some level headed transgendered people

[Image: source.gif]
07-20-2019 01:23 AM
[-] The following 26 users Like Horus's post:
RoastBeefCurtains4Me, azulsombra, Benoit, Yatagan, Gremlin, scotian, Avon Barksdale, VNvet, Montrose, Laner, Mentavious, eradicator, Samseau, Leonard D Neubache, Rigsby, CynicalContrarian, Emancipator, Huxley Badkin, bacani, NoMoreTO, SlickyBoy, polar, John Michael Kane, MisanthropicMilieu, pitbullowner, Professor Fox
Rorogue Offline
Wingman

"Wax my junk. My junk my junk my junk. My lovely lady(boy) lumps".
07-20-2019 06:41 AM
[-] The following 5 users Like Rorogue's post:
RoastBeefCurtains4Me, roberto, Benoit, Soothesayer, bacani
Solitaire Online
Recovering Beta

I'm not sure how to feel about this story. It's all over the place. How can one idiotic POS of a human cause so much chaos without consequences? What is up with the pedophilia angle? This 'thing' is asking for a couple bullets to the head.
07-20-2019 10:22 AM
PapayaTapper Away
International Playboy
Gold Member

Heres an image of the globohomo Illuminati weekly meeting / watch party as they read this story in their newsletter "The Inversionist"

Laugh5

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell
07-20-2019 10:39 AM
[-] The following 5 users Like PapayaTapper's post:
Vladimir Poontang, 911, Montrose, Laner, SlickyBoy
scotian Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

These provincial human rights commissions in Canada are a fucking joke and seem to exist so rabble rousers can sue random people they don’t like and get an easy pay day and of course government lawyers make a killing too. Ezra Levant has been dragged into them a couple of times and has had some high profile cases, the one with Mark Steyn being the biggest one: https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.macleans...s-won/amp/

Another one that made headlines was a case of a Muslim couple who sued their landlord who rented them a suite in his house and entered their apartment during prayer time with his shoes on: https://www.google.ca/amp/s/torontosun.c...70f7c2/amp

It seems like it’s mostly Muslims and queers who are using these courts for these frivolous lawsuits, quelle surprise eh?

As usual Rex Murphy of the National Post has a spot on analysis of the situation: https://nationalpost.com/opinion/rex-mur...man-rights

Quote:Do we really want to call this a human rights case? To insist, for example, that a woman perform a waxing on a penis and testicles in her own home, when she doesn’t wish to, doesn’t know how and has religious objections as well? Really? Do we think the formulators of the UN Declaration of Human Rights were careless when they left out the human right to crotch grooming?

I seriously wonder — seriously — if this story somehow made it to the ears of an incarcerated and tortured North Korean, how he would respond to the invocation of human rights law to cover such a matter? How could he, being beaten, doing forced labour on starvation rations, locked in for life, possibly with every family relation imprisoned too, intellectually or morally digest that in some way the case(s) in B.C. were being adjudicated under the same rubric of human rights as his situation?

Let me proceed to another point. The litigant in this case, while posting under his masculine name, Jonathan Yaniv, put up this: “We have a lot of immigrants here who gawk, judge and aren’t the cleanest of people, they’re also verbally and physically abusive, that’s one reason I joined a girl’s gym, cause I DON’T want issues with these people … They lie about shit, they’ll do anything to support their own kind and make things miserable for everyone else.”

So we have at a Human Rights Tribunal a person who speaks of ethnic immigrants, particularly women, as dirty and abusive and calls them “these people,” that they lie, “support their own kind” … and that person is the complainant?

So the tranny freak is also racist, it’s hard to say if even PM Peoplekind would be able to stick up for this weirdo, the immigrant vote is pretty important in Canada these days, I imagine the local Punjabi population wouldn’t be too impressed with these comments.

07-20-2019 10:49 AM
[-] The following 6 users Like scotian's post:
PapayaTapper, Laner, Samseau, Leonard D Neubache, Benoit, Tactician
TigerMandingo Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

Canada is totally nuts. I read the other day that that Chinese whackjob who decapitated a Greyhound passenger has been set free....no parole, no supervision.....walking the streets as we speak.
07-20-2019 11:12 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes TigerMandingo's post:
Bienvenuto
SilentOne Offline
Beta Orbiter

(07-20-2019 06:41 AM)Rorogue Wrote:  "Wax my junk. My junk my junk my junk. My lovely lady(boy) lumps".

Laugh2
07-20-2019 11:15 AM
Abelard Lindsey Offline
Chubby Chaser

Saying this will probably get me into trouble in this blog, but why can't these political trans/non-binary types look like the transgenders and traps on the internet from 5 to 10 years ago? If you're going to be transgender, at least try to make yourself both attractive and passable. These political transgender/non-binary types can't be bothered to do so.
07-20-2019 11:19 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Abelard Lindsey's post:
Solitaire
scotian Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(07-20-2019 11:12 AM)TigerMandingo Wrote:  Canada is totally nuts. I read the other day that that Chinese whackjob who decapitated a Greyhound passenger has been set free....no parole, no supervision.....walking the streets as we speak.

Ya you’re correct, he changed his named to William Baker and is walking around free in Winnipeg. This piece of shit didn’t just decapitate the poor victim, he mutilated his body, sodomized the corpse, chopped off his dick and ate it then hung his decapitated head out of the window in front of the shocked passengers who were waiting outside for the RCMP to arrive. He should’ve been deported back to China or at the very least spent the rest of his days in prison but in Canuckistan he got a few years and is now free.
https://www.google.ca/amp/s/globalnews.c...later/amp/

(This post was last modified: 07-20-2019 11:45 AM by scotian.)
07-20-2019 11:45 AM
[-] The following 6 users Like scotian's post:
Dr. Howard, 911, Laner, Cr33pin, Samseau, Tactician
Dr. Howard Away
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(07-20-2019 11:45 AM)scotian Wrote:  
(07-20-2019 11:12 AM)TigerMandingo Wrote:  Canada is totally nuts. I read the other day that that Chinese whackjob who decapitated a Greyhound passenger has been set free....no parole, no supervision.....walking the streets as we speak.

Ya you’re correct, he changed his named to William Baker and is walking around free in Winnipeg. This piece of shit didn’t just decapitate the poor victim, he mutilated his body, sodomized the corpse, chopped off his dick and ate it then hung his decapitated head out of the window in front of the shocked passengers who were waiting outside for the RCMP to arrive. He should’ve been deported back to China or at the very least spent the rest of his days in prison but in Canuckistan he got a few years and is now free.

I remember that insanity. It was pure modern Canada. The guy goes of his medication, goes nuts on the bus. The driver doesn't kick him off the bus or confront him, but when he starts cutting this guy's head off he pulls over to the side of the trans canada and everyone gets off the bus. They just sort of sat at the side of the road and waited for the cops while this guy did his thing with the body.

1 lunatic with a knife managed to intimidate a bus full of people, who had a bus full of luggage and gear to fight back with.

Back even 20 years ago, when I would have to travel on the train in northern Canada, the conductors and passengers would have to beat on the indians who went berserk on the firewater. You had 3 hours to the next town, you couldn't just stop the train and evacuate while waiting for the OPP to arrive on a push cart and solve your problem.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV
07-20-2019 11:54 AM
[-] The following 7 users Like Dr. Howard's post:
911, spokepoker, Laner, Leonard D Neubache, Harem Scarem, scotian, Tactician
Rush87 Offline
True Player

This is clearly just a pedo. He should be thrown in jail.
07-20-2019 01:46 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Rush87's post:
Rigsby, Matsufubu
Brodiaga Offline
True Player
Gold Member

Does it mean that men can't get their balls waxed in a salon? If so, it is discriminatory. We should all start suing salons which refuse to do ball sack waxing.
07-20-2019 02:08 PM
VNvet Offline
Chubby Chaser

(07-20-2019 11:19 AM)Abelard Lindsey Wrote:  Saying this will probably get me into trouble in this blog, but why can't these political trans/non-binary types look like the transgenders and traps on the internet from 5 to 10 years ago? If you're going to be transgender, at least try to make yourself both attractive and passable. These political transgender/non-binary types can't be bothered to do so.

(07-20-2019 11:19 AM)Abelard Lindsey Wrote:  attractive and passable

[Image: giphy.gif]
07-20-2019 03:16 PM
[-] The following 10 users Like VNvet's post:
Laner, eradicator, Yatagan, Bienvenuto, Rigsby, Matsufubu, PapayaTapper, Hombre, MikeInRealLife, Emancipator
Laner Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

This troll job tranny is either:

1) A 4chan prank
2) On his way to prison or the morgue

If he has been caught diddling little kids out in Langley, he is done for. But in another retarded Canadian way, he put up posters for a super fun kids swim day for queer kids. You don't have to be queer because its aimed at little kids, but no adults are allowed. Parents are feeling so damned guilty that they will probably drop them off into the pedo pool and sit their with their liberal fingers crossed and hope their kid is not one to get molested.

Yes, this is insane. But Canada is not quite done with it yet. Reddit even pulled the thread when Vancouver's ultra progressive redditors went full right wing death squad on that tranny freak.
07-20-2019 04:42 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 3 users Like Laner's post:
Leonard D Neubache, VNvet, Tactician
Rorogue Offline
Wingman

(07-20-2019 11:45 AM)scotian Wrote:  

Absolute stupidity.

Does Canada simply exist to suck the arsehole of anyone who isn't a straight white Male?

If so, I should book a flight there tomorrow and start a lawsuit someone for looking at me the wrong way.
07-20-2019 06:33 PM
eradicator Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(07-20-2019 01:23 AM)Horus Wrote:  
Quote:I'm sure there's some level headed transgendered people

[Image: source.gif]

You beat me to it. That is a bit like saying "there are surely some level headed vegans that occasionally eat red meat".

Team yoga pants
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...FO1O020uyw
07-20-2019 07:37 PM
Aurini Offline
True Player

A bit of defense, as a man who's spent time in both countries:

Our legal system, and our 'diversity' people (by which I don't mean any particular ethnic group - I mean the 'People Humans' who love all of this Trudeau nonsense) are completely out of control; meanwhile, the average citizen is slightly less unbalanced than the average American citizen, who's either addicted to Marvel Movies, or to some sort of Gadsden fantasy that'll never come to pass.

It's a shit-show all over, but I am less worried about Antifa here than I would be in the US.

My website.
Now streaming on the DLive platform..
07-20-2019 09:15 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like Aurini's post:
VNvet, NoMoreTO
Dr. Howard Away
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(07-20-2019 09:15 PM)Aurini Wrote:  A bit of defense, as a man who's spent time in both countries:

Our legal system, and our 'diversity' people (by which I don't mean any particular ethnic group - I mean the 'People Humans' who love all of this Trudeau nonsense) are completely out of control; meanwhile, the average citizen is slightly less unbalanced than the average American citizen, who's either addicted to Marvel Movies, or to some sort of Gadsden fantasy that'll never come to pass.

It's a shit-show all over, but I am less worried about Antifa here than I would be in the US.

Antifa's predecessor "Anti Racist Action" did everything that Antifa does now in the early 1990s in Toronto, including raiding and destroying a guy's house, with no police action https://stopracism.ca/content/15-anti-ra...oronto-ara it was open season to "punch a nazi" back in those days, no ARA members got arrested and lame kids joined up so they could sucker punch skinheads in bomber jackets and doc martens. It was exactly the same as Antifa now, except that there was no internet and cameras to document it, just photocopied newsletters. As time went on, ARA members turned into hippies and chained themselves to trees and now that the environmental terrorist movement is out of fashion, they are Antifa members.

Over in montreal, punk rock anarchists have been a pain in the police's butt since I was a teenager. They riot over everything, have never been challenged and never left. At least there though, the montreal riot police come out in full force for every protest.

Anyhow, Canada only seems like a safe space from antifa because there isn't any newsworthy active conflict. There is no one challenging Antifa on the streets, they 'won' in the 1990s against white nationalists. That conflict resulted in Canada's 'hate crime' laws and then the white nationalists got deported, locked up or disbanded. There have been no challengers since then.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV
07-20-2019 09:56 PM
[-] The following 6 users Like Dr. Howard's post:
spokepoker, Yatagan, Laner, Emancipator, scotian, Tactician
Rigsby Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

Trannys, the new insanity:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...jail.html#

Transgender woman, 26, who was jailed after dousing her ex-boyfriend in bleach then trying to set him on fire is spared prison over lashing out at police who 'didn't use the proper pronouns' to address her

Stabbed him 8 times with a screwdriver too!

Expect a lot more of this as they cotton on to the fact that they are a fucking nightmare for prison authorities. If they put them in to a woman's prison, they will end up fucking all the other women and getting them preggers. If they put them in to a man's prison, dey is gonna get raped!

There is the pussy pass, and now there is the tranny pass.

Only the tranny pass is greater than the pussy pass.

Years ago, my girlfriend managed a boutique in Covent Garden. She was a six foot Jamaican stunner! Didn't take any shit from anyone. Still, a very nice, feminine girl, in her way. She managed the shop with a beautiful English Rose from Newcastle. It was a small boutique for a semi-famous Israeli designer.

It was quite a small place not far from 7 Dials if you know Covent Garden. It was a beautiful little shop. Didn't get much business. Prices through the roof. Kept their head above the water. It was more of a vanity project, to project power to other parts of her design empire.

You've heard me talk about fashion and design here before on recent posts, and this is one of the girls that got me in to that field and where I got to meet a few of the smaller movers and shakers. It was an education. In fact, I quite enjoyed it, being young and care-free and a bit of a fucking moron. There you go...

It was in this world where I learned about polite (and not so polite) racism. From both black and white people. I digress again.

The concept of the Tranny wasn't really a thing then. The racism thing was (maybe there was a point to me mentioning all that after all). Everyone knew racism existed. It came in several forms: overt racism, obtuse racism and intellectual racism. Those that have studied race relations for any amount of time will know of what I speak.

But let's leave the racism angle right there. Point made.

There was no Tranny angle. They just didn't exist.

Having said that, I did have to run the gauntlet a few times with some of the strapping young lads outside one or two of the big gay bars along where she worked. No way around it. Oh, boy, they fucking loved me.

They can smell a straight boy from a hundred yards. Yeah, I was good looking, yeah I had a good body, yeah I was well dressed. But no, I wasn't fucking gay! Had some good chats with them. Hot summer nights. Just trying to get from A > B.

But no Trannys!

I wasn't what you would call homophobic at this point anyway. Being in a band managed by queers a bit earlier on. Gays just weren't on my Gaydar!

But never mind about those outrageous faggots getting pissed up on Monmouth Street. They kind of kept themselves to themselves, apart from harassing the odd handsome young chap like me. No harm, no foul.

And no Trannys!

Then one day, my girlfriend gets back from work. She is in a weird mood. It's half upset, half weirded out, half something else I can't make out.

She tells the story.

I listen, trying to take it in.

It was like the perfect crime.

Some bloke, a Tranny, in fact, had come in to their boutique when the owner was out and it was just her and the English Rose. Probably more luck than judgement.

Keep in mind these are strict no nonsense girlies. But they got caught off guard that day..

So this bloke comes in, sorry, Tranny - a guy dressed in a dress with makeup on and quite convincing, apparently - I think he/she had made a bit of an effort. But not so much as they couldn't be 'spotted'.

And he/she walks about the store while my girlfriend and the other 'manager' just look at him/her. He/she picks out a dress. Or two.

"Is it ok if I go and try these on?"

<cough, splutter>

Sure, ok, yes, of course it is.

I imagine they were looking at each other like WTF? at this point. I know this was a first for them. Well, not a first, but what was about to happen was.

The guy/sheila goes in to the cubicle/changing room that is only separated by a piece of cloth (no doors), and he takes a while.

About five minutes was all it took in fact.

Long enough.

He comes back out. Big smile on his face. Dresses in hand.

"No, I don't think they are my right size - thankyou for letting me try them all the same".

Ok, so far, not so weird.

So they say their goodbyes and bruce/sheila wtf they are called leaves the shop.

The young ladies are a bit nonplussed. But hey ho, just another day in Covent Garden, right? Metropolitan multi-cultural metroplex that it is.

Then they realise there is a dress missing. Thinking that the guy/girl might have half-inched it, they rush in to the changing room to see if it's just been left on the floor or something. Phew, what relief, there it is. That would have been like 800 quid lost if it had been nicked (and this is in the 90's too).

Then they see it!

A big massive strip of spunk going half way down the wall where our Tranny has spaffed up against the woodwork. Nice.

Apparently, he/she had been on no-fap for a few months. A right mess.

They had no choice but to clean it off. They couldn't leave it there.

I think in a way they were relieved that this man pretending to be a woman didn't steal anything. They got the rubber gloves out and went to work. Disinfected the area.

And that's the story, as I vaguely remember it.

Now, fast forward to today.

This happened at a time where there were no Trannys and no Tranny rights.

Today?

You get the police called on you and prosecuted for not giving them a bit of relief...

Well, we aren't far off that are we?

"Refusal to give a BJ" will be a hate crime in the next 10 years.

The Tranny that did that to my girlfriend and her co-manager comitted the perfect crime at the right time. I mean, what were they going to do? Call the police? NO cameras remember - not in early 90's. Dude looks like a lady too so good luck with that. He'd got it all figured out.

It was damn cheeky, I'll give them that, and it probably took a lot of luck or a lot of effort to bring that about.

But today, all the odds are more in their favour.

Never mind the cameras. I bet women would be even more likely to let that crime go.

A lot of those that masquerade as Trannys aren't Trannys at all, they are perverts that like getting one over on women because they hate women because of their deeper mummy issues.

We aren't moving forward as a society, we are moving backward.
07-20-2019 10:35 PM
[-] The following 6 users Like Rigsby's post:
Leonard D Neubache, spokepoker, Harem Scarem, Benoit, Thersites, pitbullowner
Leonard D Neubache Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

As I noted in another thread. Where we go from here is gays and trannies openly sexually assaulting normals and children then the normals being prosecuted for reacting with predictable hostility.

Tranny/faggot grabs at your/your-kid's balls.
You push them violently away.
They were just "being nice".
You "assaulted" them.
You get arrested because the attending officer knows what keeps him/her/it his/her/its job.

Modern Western courts rely massively on the following to keep the wheels on this fuckfest.
Refusal to arrest.
Refusal to charge.
Refusal to prosecute.
Refusal to deny bail.
Refusal to give adequate sentences.
Refusal to deny parole.
Rinse and repeat.

Remove one of those refusals for each of the following.
White.
Male.
Heterosexual.
Christian.
English speaking.
Not homeless.

We are well into the stage where the so-called justice system in our nations is virtually completely converged in service to evil. The offenders we least want on the streets are bounced straight back there to do more evil. Victims of real crimes are given no consideration while the system creates grievances unto it's non-self and prosecutes them fanatically. And in virtually all cases the punishment for defending yourself against evil is greater than the punishment for the evil itself.

Anarchy is preferable to this arrangement, where evil is protected and good is persecuted. This in turn is ironically bringing more people to God because in the absence of social order the orderly have to seek order elsewhere.

I don't know when the dam of European civility will break but history indicates that it's only a matter of time, and it's going to be a rough time for everyone who doesn't have two feet planted firmly on the right side of that conflict. Suffice to say that the grand coalition of anti-heritage subverters are going to find that when their state protections vanish then the vast majority of their power vanishes with it and the 4th armored revolutionary tranny brigade is not going to have boots on the ground for very long.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.
(This post was last modified: 07-21-2019 12:00 AM by Leonard D Neubache.)
07-20-2019 11:04 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like Leonard D Neubache's post:
Rigsby, Matsufubu, Dr. Howard, Transsimian, Labienus
Rigsby Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

Not sure if the gist of my previous post came across.

I get to ranting so much it all gets lost.

There was a time not so long ago, where if you wanted to 'walk on the wild side' and indulge in a bit of 'kink', well, you could do it and get away with it.

Now there is too much attention. By screaming I'M A TRANNY I'M A TRANNY BLOW ME OR ELSE, then it sort of gives the game away.

Damn, I just can't explain things very well sometimes.

There won't be any more quick wank jobs in boutique stores in Covent Garden for these reprobates much longer. As they scream and demand accountability so they will be expected to give it, plus we have cameras now. I doubt too many women will want to mop up that shit off the walls now they have been 'empowered' themselves.

It's been a long night. I'm going to have an egg sarnie before I go to bed.

None of this stuff really affects me directly anyway, so what should I care?

Who knows?

Are those gay pubs still there off the 7 dials?

Can Trannys still get away with wanking off in designer boutiques?

The game gets easier for them in a lot of ways. But in many other ways it gets harder.

One thing is for sure: you don't need to be a TERF to take great exception to these freaks.

Women HATE them!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TERF
07-20-2019 11:50 PM
JohnKreese Offline
Alpha Male

(07-20-2019 11:04 PM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  As I noted in another thread. Where we go from here is gays and trannies openly sexually assaulting normals and children then the normals being prosecuted for reacting with predictable hostility.

Tranny/faggot grabs at your/your-kid's balls.
You push them violently away.
They were just "being nice".
You "assaulted" them.
You get arrested because the attending officer knows what keeps him/her/it his/her/its job.

Modern Western courts rely massively on the following to keep the wheels on this fuckfest.
Refusal to arrest.
Refusal to charge.
Refusal to prosecute.
Refusal to deny bail.
Refusal to give adequate sentences.
Refusal to deny parole.
Rinse and repeat.

Remove one of those refusals for each of the following.
White.
Male.
Heterosexual.
Christian.
English speaking.
Not homeless.

We are well into the stage where the so-called justice system in our nations is virtually completely converged in service to evil. The offenders we least want on the streets are bounced straight back there to do more evil. Victims of real crimes are given no consideration while the system creates grievances unto it's non-self and prosecutes them fanatically. And in virtually all cases the punishment for defending yourself against evil is greater than the punishment for the evil itself.

Anarchy is preferable to this arrangement, where evil is protected and good is persecuted. This in turn is ironically bringing more people to God because in the absence of social order the orderly have to seek order elsewhere.

I don't know when the dam of European civility will break but history indicates that it's only a matter of time, and it's going to be a rough time for everyone who doesn't have two feet planted firmly on the right side of that conflict. Suffice to say that the grand coalition of anti-heritage subverters are going to find that when their state protections vanish then the vast majority of their power vanishes with it and the 4th armored revolutionary tranny brigade is not going to have boots on the ground for very long.

Somewhat related

Cuomo signs legislation outlawing 'gay panic' defense in NY

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/andrew-...n-new-york

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump
(This post was last modified: 07-21-2019 02:23 AM by JohnKreese.)
07-21-2019 02:23 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes JohnKreese's post:
Leonard D Neubache

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Female CEO attacked in subway by "Asian" man, complains white men refused to help Thot Leader 207 40,132 04-28-2019 05:47 AM
Last Post: Deusleveult
  Tranny Goes Apeshit in GameSpot for Being Called "Sir" RIslander 33 6,651 02-19-2019 02:47 AM
Last Post: Aurini
  Woody Allen Sues Amazon spydersuit 28 4,450 02-14-2019 10:01 PM
Last Post: puckerman