I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Rep Erica Thomas has her Jussie Smollett moment
eradicator Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

Rep Erica Thomas has her Jussie Smollett moment
Apparently she was at a supermarket yesterday, there are 3 lines, all empty and she goes to the express checkout line with 20 items. A guy walks up to her and calls her a lazy bitch. She immediately posts on twitter about how she is the victim of trump racism because a man told her to “go back to where she came from” because she is black

I’m a little surprised this was not already posted but here you go.

My first thought was “dude why are you calling her a bitch when all of the lines had zero wait?”

My second thought, “listen to this dumb bitch go crazy, this ho must be in Florida “ (close it’s Georgia)

My third thought is that I’m shocked that she is currently married and not having babies with the father not in the picture. That’s pretty cool.

I’m not expecting anything much to happen about any of this. People argue all the time but both Eric sparkes and Rep Thomas seem pretty thin skinned.

Attached File(s) Image(s)

Team yoga pants
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...FO1O020uyw
07-22-2019 06:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 6 users Like eradicator's post:
KnjazMihailo, Handsome Creepy Eel, BBinger, Enoch, Going strong, RoastBeefCurtains4Me
Bienvenuto Offline
Wingman
Gold Member

RE: Rep Erica Thomas has her Jussie Smollett moment
This President!!

Crocodile tears.

There was a segment on this on Tucker Carlson where it was revealed:

a) she retracted her own words in a radio interview. The guy never said it.

b) The NYT ran a banner headline saying "told to go back home" and then several paragraphs down buried her retraction ie: it never happened..
07-22-2019 08:38 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Bienvenuto's post:
KnjazMihailo, Handsome Creepy Eel
eradicator Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

I have to think that the main reason she is crying so hard in that video is because she is super sad about the realization that she isn't the victim of some sort of racist stunt after telling the world she was exactly that.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure racism goes on all the time. But the major news narrative is that Trump=racist, therefore much of America = racist and will grasp at any sort of straw to try to fit that narrative.

Team yoga pants
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...FO1O020uyw
07-22-2019 09:24 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like eradicator's post:
KnjazMihailo, Handsome Creepy Eel, BBinger
Bienvenuto Offline
Wingman
Gold Member

(07-22-2019 09:24 PM)eradicator Wrote:  I have to think that the main reason she is crying so hard in that video is because she is super sad about the realization that she isn't the victim of some sort of racist stunt after telling the world she was exactly that.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure racism goes on all the time. But the major news narrative is that Trump=racist, therefore much of America = racist and will grasp at any sort of straw to try to fit that narrative.

There's a longer clip where her face abruptly changes.. tears dry up and we see her neutral / sober face lecture us about "what this is really about!"

So insincere.

Also: Big foot motherfucker "9 months pregnant!!"

Tiny hispanic/cuban/not-white/democrat "well I didn't know you were pregnant.." ha ha ha
07-22-2019 09:42 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Bienvenuto's post:
billbudsocket, Going strong
TooFineAPoint Offline
Alpha Male

The real question here is what kind of man would consent to get that marble slab gargoyle pregnant?

Hopefully that shit was in vitro, or I am going to seriously have to re-examine my understanding of modern thirst...
07-23-2019 03:59 AM
[-] The following 5 users Like TooFineAPoint's post:
KnjazMihailo, BBinger, beta_plus, Going strong, RoastBeefCurtains4Me
Simeon_Strangelight Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

They are both retards. Funny that the guy calls himself a Latino...

But to that man's credit - he treated that angry black woman the same way he would treat a rule-breaking fat white woman. But as brother Lucas put it - why the fuck even doing it? It's such a minor tiny thing and you get into a confrontation with her over this?

Though it's still bizarre that the woman is an elected representative. That speaks volumes where we are at today.
07-23-2019 08:55 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like Simeon_Strangelight's post:
debeguiled, Going strong, Buck Wild
debeguiled Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

Two open check stands and she goes to the only one she isn't supposed to use?

She is throwing drama bait out there.

And that dummy took the bait.

They both wanted drama.

They both got it.

Everyone is happy.

The only positive is that another SJW learned that the window on consequence-free false allegations is closing.

If you want to play the victim, you are going to have to raise your game.

She went down swinging, but by the time she played the pregnancy card, it was too late.

Already busted.

I thought she was going to flip out over the fact he couldn't tell she was pregnant.

Fat shaming might be worse than lying, and then she is off the hook.

As for the dude, who complains about someone with too many items when it doesn't even affect you?

Once you do that it is too late to come off like the injured party.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung
07-23-2019 11:53 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like debeguiled's post:
TooFineAPoint, Going strong, Buck Wild
DamienCasanova Offline
True Player
Gold Member

(07-23-2019 08:55 AM)Simeon_Strangelight Wrote:  But to that man's credit - he treated that angry black woman the same way he would treat a rule-breaking fat white woman. But as brother Lucas put it - why the fuck even doing it? It's such a minor tiny thing and you get into a confrontation with her over this?

Though it's still bizarre that the woman is an elected representative. That speaks volumes where we are at today.

(07-23-2019 11:53 AM)debeguiled Wrote:  Two open check stands and she goes to the only one she isn't supposed to use?

She is throwing drama bait out there.

And that dummy took the bait.

They both wanted drama.

They both got it.

Everyone is happy.

The only positive is that another SJW learned that the window on consequence-free false allegations is closing.

If you want to play the victim, you are going to have to raise your game.

She went down swinging, but by the time she played the pregnancy card, it was too late.

Already busted.

I thought she was going to flip out over the fact he couldn't tell she was pregnant.

Fat shaming might be worse than lying, and then she is off the hook.

As for the dude, who complains about someone with too many items when it doesn't even affect you?

Once you do that it is too late to come off like the injured party.

[Image: 71cf7f8a1acd4801780ac1e889ee3dab3a9d6df5...1d85b8.jpg]

(07-23-2019 03:59 AM)TooFineAPoint Wrote:  The real question here is what kind of man would consent to get that marble slab gargoyle pregnant?
Laugh4
(This post was last modified: 07-23-2019 12:23 PM by DamienCasanova.)
07-23-2019 12:20 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like DamienCasanova's post:
debeguiled, billbudsocket, Going strong, RoastBeefCurtains4Me
debeguiled Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(07-23-2019 12:20 PM)DamienCasanova Wrote:  [Image: 71cf7f8a1acd4801780ac1e889ee3dab3a9d6df5...1d85b8.jpg]

You're right. That guy is me. I've scolded people in supermarket lines for standing too close.

Who am I kidding.

Carl Jung
07-23-2019 04:39 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like debeguiled's post:
ChefAllDay, DamienCasanova, Going strong
scotian Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(07-23-2019 04:39 PM)debeguiled Wrote:  
(07-23-2019 12:20 PM)DamienCasanova Wrote:  [Image: 71cf7f8a1acd4801780ac1e889ee3dab3a9d6df5...1d85b8.jpg]

You're right. That guy is me. I've scolded people in supermarket lines for standing too close.

Who am I kidding.

You’d lose your marbles in Colombia bro, they don’t respect personal space and will cut in line unless you’re humping the arse of the person in front of you.

Don’t sweat the petty things, pet the sweaty things.
07-23-2019 10:17 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like scotian's post:
debeguiled, azulsombra, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, BBinger
Cumlluminates Offline
Chubby Chaser

Things that Rep. Erica Thomas would say...

I'm not fat, I'm just a little pregnant you racist Frodo!

Tom Leykis / Leykis 101:

-Never do what you don't want to do. You make the money, you decide where you are going and what you are doing.
-Don't ask a woman what she wants to do.
-Never get involved with a co-worker unless you don't mind losing your job over it.
-Never spend more than $40 on a date. If possible, let her pay for everything or 50/50.
-If she doesn't bang you by the third date, Dump That Bitch (DTB).
-No spooning, cuddling, hugging, or staying over. Get in, get out!
-Never be in a committed relationship UNTIL you are 25+ or really ready to settle down.
-Men age like fine wine, women age like milk.
07-23-2019 10:22 PM
griffinmill Offline
Wingman

The problem with the current climate is that anti-Trumpers and people on the Left generally think that those they disagree with politically are expected to behave in a certain way. That is, they're supposed to be openly racist, sexist, homophobic, and whatever else. The truth is, nobody is behaving this way expect a tiny, tiny percentage of people who have always behaved like this. The supply ain't meeting the demand, so instead of accepting this as a good thing they instead exploit this perception by faking hate crimes and incidents to satiate their desire for attention and sympathy. Winning gold at the Oppression Olympics is so important to these people that it's turning them hysterical.
(This post was last modified: 07-24-2019 06:05 AM by griffinmill.)
07-24-2019 06:00 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like griffinmill's post:
Going strong, BBinger
Cumlluminates Offline
Chubby Chaser

Typical...

Tom Leykis / Leykis 101:

-Never do what you don't want to do. You make the money, you decide where you are going and what you are doing.
-Don't ask a woman what she wants to do.
-Never get involved with a co-worker unless you don't mind losing your job over it.
-Never spend more than $40 on a date. If possible, let her pay for everything or 50/50.
-If she doesn't bang you by the third date, Dump That Bitch (DTB).
-No spooning, cuddling, hugging, or staying over. Get in, get out!
-Never be in a committed relationship UNTIL you are 25+ or really ready to settle down.
-Men age like fine wine, women age like milk.
07-24-2019 08:04 AM
[-] The following 4 users Like Cumlluminates's post:
Cr33pin, Going strong, debeguiled, BBinger
Bienvenuto Offline
Wingman
Gold Member

The police report, detailing an investigation into the charges of “simple assault & battery,” was made public Tuesday and obtained by the Daily Caller.

>>>>In it, the responding officer writes that Thomas said Sparkes had approached her “in an aggressive and irate manner” that “made her fearful for her safety and the safety of her juvenile daughter.”

She said, “He ran-up on me with clenched hands in such a manner that he made me fearful for the safety of myself and my daughter.

She said Mr. Sparkes then interrupted her and told her “No, you are a lazy son of a bitch,” and that “You people are ignorant and should go back to where you came from, you piece of shit!”

Ms. Thomas said at this point, she began telling Mr. Sparkes, “Leave me alone,” several times as she looked for assistance from security or Publix employees.
She said, after telling Mr. Sparkes to leave her alone about ten times.

Sparkes.. was visibly angry and very irate. He continuously approached her (ran upon her) with clenched hands and pointing at her, putting her in fear for the safety of herself and her daughter. She also said that she was initially afraid to leave the store, worried Mr. Sparkes may be waiting for her outside.

>>>>Police spoke with store management, witnesses, and reviewed surveillance video, describing that Sparkes could not be seen “with clenched hands in the video.

Mr. Sparkes did not appear to be irate, nor did I see him with clenched hands in the video.
He initially did enter Ms. Thomas’ personal space but backed as Ms. Thomas moved forward and around the counter toward Mr. Sparkes pointing her finger at him.
Ms. Thomas advanced toward Mr. Sparkes a second time
at which point, Ms. Murrell comes into the frame and waves for Mr. Sparkes to leave, which he did.
Simultaneously, Ms. Thomas returned to the register, stated something to-her daughter and then paid for her items.
I observed-Ms. Thomas’ daughter smiling shortly after. This confrontation lasted approximately 45 seconds.

>>>>The store’s customer service manager told police she “heard Ms. Thomas continuously tell Mr. Sparkes to, ‘Go back where you came from!'” according to the police report.
(This post was last modified: 07-24-2019 10:43 AM by Bienvenuto.)
07-24-2019 10:41 AM
[-] The following 4 users Like Bienvenuto's post:
Cr33pin, Going strong, BBinger, TooFineAPoint
debeguiled Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(07-23-2019 10:17 PM)scotian Wrote:  You’d lose your marbles in Colombia bro, they don’t respect personal space and will cut in line unless you’re humping the arse of the person in front of you.

Nah. I'd just go back where I came from.

Carl Jung
07-24-2019 11:39 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like debeguiled's post:
VNvet, DamienCasanova
VNvet Offline
Chubby Chaser

(07-23-2019 08:55 AM)Simeon_Strangelight Wrote:  But to that man's credit - he treated that angry black woman the same way he would treat a rule-breaking fat white woman.

The problem is you can't call out the blacks for doing improper stuff in the US without getting labeled a racist. And as we all know, racism is a capital offense in the US.
(This post was last modified: 07-24-2019 12:28 PM by VNvet.)
07-24-2019 12:26 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes VNvet's post:
TooFineAPoint

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Thomas Sowell is retiring PolymathGuru 39 18,256 04-17-2018 05:31 PM
Last Post: budoslavic
  D. Trump, the defeated Establishment and... Thomas Crown! Going strong 2 2,967 11-15-2016 12:32 AM
Last Post: Gustavus Adolphus
  Thomas Frank Talks About Who Controls the Democratic Party bigrich 1 1,817 03-16-2016 09:41 AM
Last Post: blacknwhitespade