I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Questions about TRT
pitbullowner Online
Recovering Beta

Questions about TRT
I've been considering getting TRT lately .
God knows how bad I probably need it. I've had a life of processed foods and for being in my early 30s I look like I'm nearing 40. The accident I had in my early 20s makes digesting food tougher (removed part of my stomach) so it's essentially forced me to reevaluate what I eat constantly.
I've made some switches in my diet to get rid of sugars, pointless carbs, and processed junk and I already feel better. I know of friends that have said they feel like they're 15 years younger, but...I am not completely sold on the whole synthetic wave of de-aging or getting a sense of vitality back.

Is the anyone in here that would recommend or shy away from TRT ? What have been your results ?

Your actions speak louder than your words, son.
-My father, R.I.P.

My newly crafted Twitter handle
(This post was last modified: 07-25-2019 06:20 AM by pitbullowner.)
07-25-2019 06:19 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Rigsby Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

RE: Questions about TRT
(07-25-2019 06:19 AM)pitbullowner Wrote:  I've been considering getting TRT lately .
God knows how bad I probably need it. I've had a life of processed foods and for being in my early 30s I look like I'm nearing 40. The accident I had in my early 20s makes digesting food tougher (removed part of my stomach) so it's essentially forced me to reevaluate what I eat constantly.
I've made some switches in my diet to get rid of sugars, pointless carbs, and processed junk and I already feel better. I know of friends that have said they feel like they're 15 years younger, but...I am not completely sold on the whole synthetic wave of de-aging or getting a sense of vitality back.

Is the anyone in here that would recommend or shy away from TRT ? What have been your results ?

Not this shit again? Didn't you get your answer at that other forum?

Look, I've got bitch tits from too many beers and too much estrogen coursing through my veins. It's why I cry at posts like yours.

And I could still beat your gay pitbull ass, son.

You need TRT Heuristics. Man you are a boring cunt.

In fact, you aren't even getting TRT, but you should, you fucking cuck.

Why do you post? Under so many names? And yet you don't even make an effort to troll.

You really are a boring cunt.

If I ever meet you in real life, I'd beat you to death with my estrogen filled bitch tits.

I suppose this was a successful troll for you and will keep you going till the next one.

You really are a prick.

Get some hormones for big titties Heuristics, son.

You aren't even funny, just fucking deranged with an axe to grind against this community. It's beyond butt hurt..
07-25-2019 06:58 AM
pitbullowner Online
Recovering Beta

(07-25-2019 06:58 AM)Rigsby Wrote:  
(07-25-2019 06:19 AM)pitbullowner Wrote:  I've been considering getting TRT lately .

Look, I've got bitch tits from too many beers and too much estrogen coursing through my veins. It's why I cry at posts like yours.

Why do you post? Under so many names? And yet you don't even make an effort to troll.

If I ever meet you in real life, I'd beat you to death with my estrogen filled bitch tits.

I suppose this was a successful troll for you and will keep you going till the next one.

You really are a prick.

You aren't even funny, just fucking deranged with an axe to grind against this community. It's beyond butt hurt..

What the heck are you even talking about ?

-My father, R.I.P.

07-25-2019 07:08 AM
Rigsby Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

(07-25-2019 07:08 AM)pitbullowner Wrote:  

You really are a prick.

LOL, triggered, eh Heuristics?
07-25-2019 07:41 AM
pitbullowner Online
Recovering Beta

(07-25-2019 07:41 AM)Rigsby Wrote:  
(07-25-2019 07:08 AM)pitbullowner Wrote:  

You really are a prick.

LOL, triggered, eh Heuristics?

Huh
Uh, no idea what you're talking about . I beginning to think you guys have me confused for someone else. I'm baffled by this whole situation. I'm not anyone else and am not sure how I can prove to y'all that im not some troll or spammer or something like that.

-My father, R.I.P.

07-25-2019 07:50 AM
Tresdus Offline
Chubby Chaser

What are your test levels?
07-25-2019 08:29 AM
rudebwoy Away
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

TRT won't solve your problems

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com
07-25-2019 09:13 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Cr33pin Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

There is a thread for this.... a thread just for this question to be asked in

Google me Chuck

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
07-25-2019 10:48 AM
Brazilianguy Offline
Chubby Chaser

Why don´t you do it the natural way?
You could cycle pine pollen tincture, nettle root, tongkat ali and butea superba.

Here´s how I do it:

Tongkat ali for 2 weeks (5 days on, 2 days off)
Pine pollen tincture + nettle root extract for 2 weeks (5 days on, 2 days off)
Butea Superba + black ginger extract for 2 weeks (5 days on, 2 days off)
(REPEAT CYCLE)

Eat right, lift weights and use these natural TRT herbs and you´ll be a superman in no time.
07-25-2019 11:41 AM
zoom Offline
Wingman
Gold Member

(07-25-2019 11:41 AM)Brazilianguy Wrote:  Why don´t you do it the natural way?
You could cycle pine pollen tincture, nettle root, tongkat ali and butea superba.

None of those herbs have been scientifically proven to increase testosterone.
07-25-2019 12:04 PM
pitbullowner Online
Recovering Beta

(07-25-2019 10:48 AM)Cr33pin Wrote:  There is a thread for this.... a thread just for this question to be asked in

Google me Chuck

Oh, I'll do better diligence searching then next time. My bad Sad

~~~~~~
Come to find out I've apparently been associated with another forum troll with the same moniker, I just spoke with the mods and now I can understand your guys frustration in dealing with a nitwit . I assure you guys I'm not that dude.
~~~~~~

Also to answer, I just went to the lab and sent off for my test levels to be checked, so I'll find out probably by Monday. I am pretty sure they're low enough to get put on TRT, the exact numbers though, it's a waiting game at this point since I just got to the lab late on a Thursday afternoon.

-My father, R.I.P.

07-25-2019 02:30 PM
Brazilianguy Offline
Chubby Chaser

(07-25-2019 12:04 PM)zoom Wrote:  

The truth is the pharmaceutical industry has no interest in funding studies on herbs because they obviously won´t bring any profit.
The result is that it´s hard to find conclusive studies even on common herbs like ginger and garlic, although there is a wealth of empirical knowledge and historical use.

There are several people who have tested their testosterone levels using the herbs I mentioned.
I take them myself and I can tell you for sure they make a big difference.

It´s up to the OP to try them if he wants to.
(This post was last modified: 07-26-2019 09:23 AM by Brazilianguy.)
07-26-2019 09:23 AM
Blake2 Offline
Beta Orbiter

(07-25-2019 12:04 PM)zoom Wrote:  

Don't be silly, when injected deep into the gluteal muscle they work wonders Tongue

On a serious note, sure herbs and plants can do a lot, but take miraculous claims with a grain of salt. So far, nothing is proven more effective than a good diet and regular exercise, no matter how dull that may seem.

A man should never be ashamed to own that he is wrong, which is but saying in other words that he is wiser today than he was yesterday.
-Alexander Pope
(This post was last modified: 07-26-2019 02:33 PM by Blake2.)
07-26-2019 02:31 PM
internetprince Offline
Game Denialist

go and get ur bloods done boss...

if your levels are below normal do it..

if they are not stay away... exercise and fix your diet.

simple.
07-26-2019 05:43 PM
roid Offline
Chubby Chaser

I was on TRT for 7-8 years. I won't recommend it unless you're into bodybuilding. If you just want to fix your testosterone levels, there are better ways.

First of all, you need to check whether you have primary or secondary hypogonadism. If you're primary, it is probably best to go for TRT. However, if you're secondary, then you can try to fix your diet naturally especially B vitamins (B6,B9 and B12).
07-27-2019 06:24 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes roid's post:
pitbullowner