Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Blink 182 drummer calls out man for DMing his 13-year-old daughter on Instagram
Roosh Offline
Eagle

Blink 182 drummer calls out man for DMing his 13-year-old daughter on Instagram
Travis Barker's 13-year-old daughter is on Instagram. A 20-year-old musician tried to DM her multiple times, which made Barker expose him.

Quote:Blink-182 drummer Travis Barker is calling out a 20-year-old man who he says was exhibiting predatory behavior towards his 13-year-old daughter ... and the guy is a fellow musician from a famous band.

Barker's daughter, Alabama, with Shanna Moakler, posted screenshots to her Instagram from alleged direct messages she received from 20-year-old Graham Sierota, the drummer for the indie-pop band, Echosmith.

https://theblast.com/c/travis-barker-dis...g-daughter

[Image: SlBrVU5LeEtZTFBIYTBROTdubTQuanBn.jpg]

My first thought: why is he letting his young daughter use Instagram? That's the root problem. And then I went to visit his daughter's Instragram....

https://www.instagram.com/alabamaluellabarker/

Immediately you are bombarded with overly sexualized images of this young girl that makes her look 18. She also poses with many boys that appear to be older than her, including famous musician Drake. She has 300,000 followers. From the photos, it seems like she's being groomed into the music industry, and her path to fame will be to get with a famous man/rapper who is older than her.

I commend Barker for calling out predators, but he needs to ask what is drawing them in. I would advise him to delete his daughter's Instragram immediately, and give her clothing that is more appropriate for her age.

Roosh
http://www.rooshv.com
08-01-2019 06:48 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 38 users Like Roosh's post:
gework, kruger41, Days of Broken Arrows, Brebelle3, Captainstabbin, spokepoker, redbeard, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, John Dodds, Tactician, budoslavic, Thersites, MusicForThePiano, KnjazMihailo, Benoit, Handsome Creepy Eel, aeroektar, Latan, kinjutsu, Cr33pin, Polniy_Sostav, MikeInRealLife, HermeticAlly, billbudsocket, , jeffreyjerpp, fokm, TheBowery, Dismal Operator, DJ-Matt, Simeon_Strangelight, Geomann180, bacani, rotekz, Solus, Professor Fox, PrimeTime32, Nevsky
RIslander Offline
Banned

RE: Blink 182 drummer calls out man for DMing his 13-year-old daughter on Instagram
You forgot to Honk.
08-01-2019 06:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 12 users Like RIslander's post:
ChefAllDay, KnjazMihailo, Benoit, Handsome Creepy Eel, HermeticAlly, pitbullowner, Gard1983, DJ-Matt, MichaelWitcoff, bacani, Solus, Nevsky
KMK Offline
Sparrow

RE: Blink 182 drummer calls out man for DMing his 13-year-old daughter on Instagram
How stupid do you have to be to make an instagram with your real name and use it to creep on middle school girls?
08-01-2019 06:54 PM
[-] The following 13 users Like KMK's post:
Days of Broken Arrows, Buck Wild, PapayaTapper, MusicForThePiano, Benoit, Handsome Creepy Eel, kinjutsu, HermeticAlly, Dismal Operator, DJ-Matt, bacani, Solus, Nevsky
CDRhodes Offline
Sparrow

Guy better watch out. I’m sure he doesn’t want MC Bat Commander getting involved.
08-01-2019 07:19 PM
Zevs Offline
Sparrow

Only a weak father will let his 13 year old daughter have an Instagram account.
08-01-2019 07:37 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Zevs's post:
Polniy_Sostav, pitbullowner, DJ-Matt
la bodhisattva Offline
Kingfisher
Silver Member

The least a teenager with a functioning brain could do is set their instagram to private. But of course she'd accept any follow. That's all she cares about. It's obvious from her posts. I'll refrain from making derogatory comments about a 13 year old, but I will say this: She needs to get her fucking act together.

She's not famous and judging from her profile, completely basic and plain in the Western girl ways, yet has 300k followers. Girls her age don't like Blink 182, nor would they have when the band was actually popular, so her followers aren't the result of following the daughter of a teenage girl's favorite band. She's putting out a ______ vibe that's attracting pervs. She's also probably getting some money as a horseshit "influencer" which is why Barker is allowing it.
08-01-2019 07:53 PM
[-] The following 10 users Like la bodhisattva's post:
spokepoker, Captainstabbin, Handsome Creepy Eel, kinjutsu, Paracelsus, infowarrior1, debeguiled, DJ-Matt, bacani, Nevsky
Rorogue Offline
Banned

I have a female cousin.

She suffered brain cancer when she was 7 years old. I was about 9 years older than her.
I was extremely devastated.
It was a long path to recovery with chemo and radiotherapy, but she made it. She is almost a decade free from it and living a reasonably normal life.

We are an extended family of 7 cousins. Out of everyone, she was the closest with me. I was always there for her, even when other cousins were too busy to talk to her (she was adopted, so there was always a bit of distance).

She was always a sweet and bubbly person. Liked normal things.

Last year, though, at 20 years of age, she changed.
Her mum started to be concerned that she was dating some bad boy. She started yelling at her mum.
She started showing up to family dinners in revealing, inappropriate outfits, making all the traditional Indian men in our family uncomfortable.

She of course has an active Instagram.

Late last year, I was scheduled to have lunch with her, but something came up and I had to cancel the night before.

She talked to me, her favourite and older cousin, with such a disrespect and condescension, for "wasting her time", that it broke my heart.

We didn't speak for a few months. We both have birthdays in January. Hers before mine. I sent her a brief text saying happy birthday. She didn't send me one. We haven't talked since.

Because of this culture, my cousin, who was such a sweet person, has become like the rest of the women in today's society. Mass male attention is a hell of a drug for them.
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2019 07:59 PM by Rorogue.)
08-01-2019 07:57 PM
[-] The following 36 users Like Rorogue's post:
Jaydublin, PapayaTapper, Captainstabbin, Buck Wild, ChefAllDay, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Roosh, Tactician, Mess O., puckerman, MusicForThePiano, KnjazMihailo, Benoit, Handsome Creepy Eel, Solitaire, Swordfish1010, kinjutsu, Cr33pin, Speculation, infowarrior1, questor70, HermeticAlly, debeguiled, cato, jeffreyjerpp, billbudsocket, Dismal Operator, DJ-Matt, Geomann180, lonewolf1992, bigolteddies, bacani, Solus, Professor Fox, PrimeTime32, Nevsky
Jaydublin Offline
Pelican

Looks to me like the 20 year old dude is the least of his problems.
08-01-2019 08:01 PM
[-] The following 22 users Like Jaydublin's post:
Captainstabbin, John Dodds, Tactician, KnjazMihailo, TooFineAPoint, Benoit, Handsome Creepy Eel, kinjutsu, Speculation, infowarrior1, questor70, HermeticAlly, debeguiled, billbudsocket, DJ-Matt, eradicator, MichaelWitcoff, Geomann180, bacani, Solus, Professor Fox, Nevsky
PapayaTapper Away
Crow
Gold Member

(08-01-2019 06:54 PM)KMK Wrote:  How stupid do you have to be to make an instagram with your real name and use it to creep on middle school girls?

Right?...Thats why I go by KMK when Im creepin razz

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell
08-01-2019 08:07 PM
[-] The following 9 users Like PapayaTapper's post:
Captainstabbin, ChefAllDay, Handsome Creepy Eel, Dismal Operator, DJ-Matt, eradicator, Matsufubu, arafat scarf, Nevsky
Captainstabbin Online
Hummingbird

(08-01-2019 06:48 PM)Roosh Wrote:  I commend Barker for calling out predators, but he needs to ask what is drawing them in. I would advise him to delete his daughter's Instragram immediately, and give her clothing that is more appropriate for her age.

And he claims to be Catholic and prays with his kids every night. Then lets her post sexualized pics to IG? Sure thing.

Having addict parents is unlikely to produce good children. I'd be more worried about the guy her drug-addled mother is dating. He's "Hells Angels biker, Bryan Sollima".
08-01-2019 08:21 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Captainstabbin's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, infowarrior1
Swordfish1010 Offline
Banned

Bad parenting all around.
08-01-2019 08:25 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Swordfish1010's post:
KnjazMihailo
KMK Offline
Sparrow

(08-01-2019 08:07 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  
(08-01-2019 06:54 PM)KMK Wrote:  How stupid do you have to be to make an instagram with your real name and use it to creep on middle school girls?

Right?...Thats why I go by KMK when Im creepin razz

I would never do something like that. Angel
08-01-2019 08:55 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes KMK's post:
ChefAllDay
Jones Offline
Woodpecker

Talk about a case of, “What’s My Age Again?”
08-01-2019 09:23 PM
[-] The following 20 users Like Jones's post:
Nemausus, Wutang, puckerman, la bodhisattva, Benoit, Swordfish1010, Paracelsus, Thomas Jackson, Cr33pin, azulsombra, Buck Wild, debeguiled, billbudsocket, king bast, DJ-Matt, MichaelWitcoff, Player_1337, PrimeTime32, Nevsky, kmhour
Rorogue Offline
Banned

(08-01-2019 09:23 PM)Jones Wrote:  Talk about a case of, “What’s My Age Again?”

Some more Blink 182 lyrics:

"She's a doll, she's a fuckin nightmare"
"Some girls try too hard to impress, with the way that they dress and the things they suggest"
08-01-2019 09:28 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Rorogue's post:
puckerman, Handsome Creepy Eel
Uprising Offline
Robin

If you go back on her instagram, her first posts were from 2012. I did a quick google search and it shows that she was born in 2005. He let her on instagram at 7 years old.................Just, what? 7 years old, on social media, what could possibly be the rationalization behind that being ok?

At some point, the parents are the problem.
08-01-2019 09:52 PM
[-] The following 11 users Like Uprising's post:
Alpone, Handsome Creepy Eel, infowarrior1, azulsombra, Buck Wild, HermeticAlly, DJ-Matt, Sam Malone, bacani, PrimeTime32, Nevsky
spokepoker Offline
Hummingbird

Isn't there an minimum age rule to use instagram? You have to be over 18 to create a facebook account right?

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""
08-01-2019 10:05 PM
Alpone Offline
Woodpecker

I just looked at her IG. It's sickness on many levels. She's way too young to be posing like that and way too young to have the attention of 300k thirsty followers. The father is responsible for letting things get to this level.

Out of all social media, IG is the most dangerous. It's the crack cocaine of notification dopamine hits. It's dumb as rocks and brings out the narcissist even in normal, level-headed people.
08-01-2019 10:21 PM
[-] The following 8 users Like Alpone's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, Speculation, infowarrior1, questor70, Buck Wild, Dismal Operator, DJ-Matt, Nevsky
budoslavic Offline
Crow
Gold Member

I took a look at Travis Barker's twitter. One look at his picture and it is all I need to know to see what kind of father he is who plays music for a living:
[Image: D_sGFfAWkAAQVOG.jpg:small]

I am not surprised with the type of people he associates with in the music and Hollywood industry, which is why his daughter is being exposed to a toxic environment at such a young age. She's clearly going to follow in the footsteps of Miley Cyrus, but at a much younger age.
[Image: D9NHFlRXUAUOpua.jpg:small]
08-01-2019 10:51 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like budoslavic's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, infowarrior1, DJ-Matt
la bodhisattva Offline
Kingfisher
Silver Member

If we poll the forum and ask when was the last time they made the hand signs Barker is making the majority will likely answer 'never' or when they were 14.

He looks like Tommy Lee if Tommy Lee had AIDs AND cholera.
08-01-2019 11:15 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like la bodhisattva's post:
MusicForThePiano, Handsome Creepy Eel, debeguiled, DJ-Matt
sanbruno Offline
Sparrow

Her IG is downright disturbing. A 13 year old in full make-up, crop tops, heels, bikinis, seductive poses, etc. It's basically a 13 year old posing as a sexualized 21 year old. I bet anything it's the mom defending and encouraging her behavior, probably getting a contact high off all the followers her genes are producing.
08-01-2019 11:20 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like sanbruno's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, Renzy, Polniy_Sostav
Leonard D Neubache Offline
Owl
Gold Member

You're a huge pop-star pushing degeneracy and some nobody from a nobody band wants to have sex with your 13 year old daughter.

I guess he's angry in the way a guy would be annoyed if a filthy nobody offered them fifty bucks for their Ferrari.

It's like "get off my lawn you scrub, also, when is Epstien finally gonna hit me up with a serious offer, she ain't gettin' any younger!!!"

God demands of Man responsibility. God demands of Woman vulnerability. These are their curse and blessing alike. Libertianism is to Man as Feminism is to Woman.
(This post was last modified: 08-01-2019 11:29 PM by Leonard D Neubache.)
08-01-2019 11:29 PM
[-] The following 15 users Like Leonard D Neubache's post:
MusicForThePiano, KnjazMihailo, TooFineAPoint, Handsome Creepy Eel, ilostabet, infowarrior1, Xntrik, debeguiled, billbudsocket, DJ-Matt, Matsufubu, PapayaTapper, Professor Fox, PrimeTime32, Nevsky
Cumlluminates Offline
Woodpecker

A brand new attention whore crying about getting creepos attention.
Laugh3

Tom Leykis / Leykis 101:

-Never do what you don't want to do. You make the money, you decide where you are going and what you are doing.
-Don't ask a woman what she wants to do.
-Never get involved with a co-worker unless you don't mind losing your job over it.
-Never spend more than $40 on a date. If possible, let her pay for everything or 50/50.
-If she doesn't bang you by the third date, Dump That Bitch (DTB).
-No spooning, cuddling, hugging, or staying over. Get in, get out!
-Never be in a committed relationship UNTIL you are 25+ or really ready to settle down.
-Men age like fine wine, women age like milk.
08-01-2019 11:34 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Cumlluminates's post:
KnjazMihailo, eradicator
TooFineAPoint Offline
Pelican

Blink 182 cultural gutter cretin wants to protest when Satan comes to collect?

Shame that an "innocent" is involved.
08-02-2019 02:11 AM
[-] The following 7 users Like TooFineAPoint's post:
Barron, Handsome Creepy Eel, Leonard D Neubache, Paracelsus, infowarrior1, DJ-Matt, Nevsky
Tex Cruise Offline
Kingfisher

Would bang
my fist on the dining table for emphasis when I sternly told her "I don't give a DAMN what Sally's mother lets her do, you are NOT having an Instagram account!"

(01-19-2016 11:26 PM)ordinaryleastsquared Wrote:  I stand by my analysis.
08-02-2019 04:49 AM
kinjutsu Offline
Pelican

Its clear from her behaviour that her father is a weak man and has non-existent control on her life. Whether that be from a separation or divorce from the mother or it's because he has shit values himself... The guy is covered in tattoos and is surprised when older guys try to slide in the dm's of his daughter who could easily pass for 17 based on the photos she posts.

Unfortunately girls like her a very common. Nothing special about her. Just another lost young girl seeking male attention on the internet.

My Twitter

You can't get lucky all the time, but you can be smart everyday though...
08-02-2019 05:27 AM
[-] The following 9 users Like kinjutsu's post:
Polniy_Sostav, infowarrior1, Handsome Creepy Eel, TooFineAPoint, DJ-Matt, Benoit, Solus, PrimeTime32, Nevsky