I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Father exposes his daughter as a thot in an attempt to reform her
eradicator Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

Father exposes his daughter as a thot in an attempt to reform her

My first thought (thot?)

I’m shocked that the father is in the picture at all.

Will this attempt to shame the daughter work? She looks pretty damned ashamed in the video, so that’s a start.

But in all honesty that is like asking if it’s possible for a professional Whore to become reformed and turn herself into a good girl worth dating/relationship/having children and starting a family with.

Would I rather date/wife up a girl who was never a thot or a girl who was trying to be a reformed thot?

Make no mistake, wb a thot if she passes the boner test but would not put her in a relationship.

I sympathize with the father but in all honestly it’s a bit too late for his daughter, he’s already lost this fight

Or am I being too harsh? Can this father un thot his thot daughter?

Edit, my other thought:

1984: thought crimes
2019: thot crimes

Team yoga pants
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...FO1O020uyw
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2019 09:19 PM by eradicator.)
08-04-2019 08:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 6 users Like eradicator's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, Chiosboy90, CynicalContrarian, 456, Aurini, debeguiled
Uprising Offline
Recovering Beta

RE: Father exposes his daughter as a thot in an attempt to reform her
This is a little much I think. No need to shame your daughter like this. I'll catch a lot of flack on here but she could be doing a lot worse things than being on Instagram or whatever.

As parents, they should just take away the smart phone and monitor her online activity if they see fit. Kids don't need a smart phone, there is no need for one. If the parents took away the tools (smart phone, monitored online activity) then there would be no need for the kid to give into temptation.

I'm not saying the parents shouldn't discipline the child if the child has disobeyed them. What I'm saying is there's no need to publicly shame a teenager like that because teenagers make bad decisions. It's what they do. Just discipline the child in the privacy of your home, no need to air it out like this.
08-04-2019 09:34 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Uprising's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel
Repo Offline
International Playboy

This is hilariously out of touch. Of course guys know when a girl is a thot their just passing her around to share with the homies. If anything even more guys are gonna try to hit it now because most guys seriously dont give a crap.
08-04-2019 10:02 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like Repo's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, Simeon_Strangelight, Chiosboy90, WalterBlack
Kungfu Online
Game Denialist

They might think they're doing the right thing but it's 2019 and the internet is forever. This is going to turn her into a meme within her peers and haunt her for a long time.

And the dad needs to set an example and tone down his own language.
08-04-2019 11:02 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kungfu's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel
Rorogue Offline
Wingman

Great man.

Anyone can criticize him, but wasn't it plenty of guys on the right that said women are thots today because they aren't shamed for being so anymore?

I teach men and women about their soul.
08-04-2019 11:22 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Rorogue's post:
CynicalContrarian, questor70, bucky
Captainstabbin Offline
International Playboy

If you raised a daughter who needs to hear this video, it's too late. You screwed up and no profanity-laced message to her sexual partners will change anything.
08-05-2019 12:35 AM
[-] The following 11 users Like Captainstabbin's post:
Latan, Handsome Creepy Eel, Kungfu, Chiosboy90, redbeard, Paracelsus, cibo, Benoit, billbudsocket, Sankt Michael, WalterBlack
Rorogue Offline
Wingman

(08-05-2019 12:35 AM)Captainstabbin Wrote:  If you raised a daughter who needs to hear this video, it's too late. You screwed up and no profanity-laced message to her sexual partners will change anything.

How many kids do you have?
A good upbringing doesn't guarantee a girl won't turn into a thot.

What do you expect the guy to do? He's trying and not giving up.

Did you see the movie Traffic? When Michael Douglas' daughter is a heroin addict banging guys for a fix, and he goes to find her and save her?
What should he have done? Said "Oh, she's a thot, she's ruined. Fuck it"

08-05-2019 12:55 AM
[-] The following 6 users Like Rorogue's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, 911, Pinkman, Elmore, bacani, TooFineAPoint
Handsome Creepy Eel Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(08-05-2019 12:35 AM)Captainstabbin Wrote:  If you raised a daughter who needs to hear this video, it's too late. You screwed up and no profanity-laced message to her sexual partners will change anything.

Post Of The Day

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before
08-05-2019 01:29 AM
Barron Offline
True Player
Gold Member

Disagree with everyone in this thread.

A little bit of shame goes a long ass way.
It's called boundaries and consequences, remember those?

If girls are ever going to change their ways, it's gonna be because fathers do more of this.

Bring on the slut shaming!
Be it online or in person, we need a lot more of this.

two scoops
two genders
two terms
08-05-2019 02:47 AM
[-] The following 9 users Like Barron's post:
Pinkman, Simeon_Strangelight, Chiosboy90, bacani, questor70, Xntrik, Sankt Michael, TooFineAPoint, spokepoker
Cumlluminates Offline
Chubby Chaser

That was funny, but overall props go to the father for shaming her thot ass.

Someone had to do it.

Tom Leykis / Leykis 101:

-Never do what you don't want to do. You make the money, you decide where you are going and what you are doing.
-Don't ask a woman what she wants to do.
-Never get involved with a co-worker unless you don't mind losing your job over it.
-Never spend more than $40 on a date. If possible, let her pay for everything or 50/50.
-If she doesn't bang you by the third date, Dump That Bitch (DTB).
-No spooning, cuddling, hugging, or staying over. Get in, get out!
-Never be in a committed relationship UNTIL you are 25+ or really ready to settle down.
-Men age like fine wine, women age like milk.
08-05-2019 03:02 AM
zlaer Offline
Male Feminist

Its 2019 so I'm not shocked
08-05-2019 03:05 AM
Kona Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

What ever happened to keeping it in the family, or not airing family business in public? The parents are after the attention more than the poor kid tenfold.

I feel sorry for the kid.

Aloha!
08-05-2019 03:27 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like Kona's post:
Captainstabbin, redbeard, Benoit
Pinkman Offline
Game Denialist

(08-05-2019 03:27 AM)Kona Wrote:  What ever happened to keeping it in the family, or not airing family business in public? The parents are after the attention more than the poor kid tenfold.

I feel sorry for the kid.

Aloha!

Most likely they've already tried talking to her in private several times to no avail. I don't know if this was the right thing to do or not, but at least they (the parents) seem to be trying. It's hard to say since we don't know what had happened prior to this event, or how much "thottery" was really going on.

Here's another one (worse shaming here, quite excessive imo):

(This post was last modified: 08-05-2019 04:26 AM by Pinkman.)
08-05-2019 04:13 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Pinkman's post:
Simeon_Strangelight, Chiosboy90
Simeon_Strangelight Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(08-04-2019 10:02 PM)Repo Wrote:  This is hilariously out of touch. Of course guys know when a girl is a thot their just passing her around to share with the homies. If anything even more guys are gonna try to hit it now because most guys seriously dont give a crap.

I agree. If that goes viral, then countless men will dm her.

At least she has a dad who tries to do something. Looks also to be the mother in the background, so it's a stable family trying to fight the degeneration.

Whether this will be effective - who knows. She will be hit on harder, but it may prevent her to do too much carousel riding.
08-05-2019 04:36 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Simeon_Strangelight's post:
Chiosboy90
Cumlluminates Offline
Chubby Chaser

(08-05-2019 04:13 AM)Pinkman Wrote:  Most likely they've already tried talking to her in private several times to no avail. I don't know if this was the right thing to do or not, but at least they (the parents) seem to be trying. It's hard to say since we don't know what had happened prior to this event, or how much "thottery" was really going on.

Here's another one (worse shaming here, quite excessive imo):

Hahaha! That's some good sh*t.

"So tell 'em that you're 13, you're not a freak and you don't know how to wipe your ass good. Don't cry now, you weren't crying when you were posting pictures on facebook."

Tom Leykis / Leykis 101:

-Never do what you don't want to do. You make the money, you decide where you are going and what you are doing.
-Don't ask a woman what she wants to do.
-Never get involved with a co-worker unless you don't mind losing your job over it.
-Never spend more than $40 on a date. If possible, let her pay for everything or 50/50.
-If she doesn't bang you by the third date, Dump That Bitch (DTB).
-No spooning, cuddling, hugging, or staying over. Get in, get out!
-Never be in a committed relationship UNTIL you are 25+ or really ready to settle down.
-Men age like fine wine, women age like milk.
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2019 04:38 AM by Cumlluminates.)
08-05-2019 04:36 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Cumlluminates's post:
Simeon_Strangelight, Pinkman
Elmore Offline
Recovering Beta

This is all a bit ironic, given that he's putting it out online. It's a virtue signal by him, for his own self aggrandisement. All he's going to achieve is further alienate himself from his daughter, create more resentment, and make other guys treat her like more of a slag than they were before.
08-05-2019 04:41 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Elmore's post:
Chiosboy90, Paracelsus
Chiosboy90 Offline
Recovering Beta

As I said in another thread, if you don't raise your daughter with a good religious community that is backing you and your wife up, its a hard fight these days and I can understand that a lot of parents struggle.

Even if you are the "perfect father", I know that some kids no matter what support they had, can turn out fucked up. In these times more than ever. But if you raised your daughter from day 1 and gave her little red pills all over her life, she will most likely NOT turn out like a THOT.

For example my girlfriend: In her 24 years, not one guy (or girl) told her that most male friend just want to fuck her and that's the reality of almost all women-men relationships (let's be honest here, it is). I couldn't believe I was the first one that had to tell her that lol. She more and more connected the dots and now her only male friend is a married Christian guy which I like a lot. I have a 2-week old daughter and I have A LOT of time to give her thousands of little Red Pills and countless of father-daughter talks before me. I doubt she will turn out into a THOT if you start from day 1. Nothing in the world I love more than her and I will stand between her and this degeneracy society at any cost.

Good strong fathers are the antidote to sluts.

All the women I dated that were sluts, all of them had either a Beta father or no father at all. We should be more positive and realise that WE CAN RAISE GOOD DAUGHTERS and the chances are high they will turn out normal. Not everything is lost.
08-05-2019 05:28 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Chiosboy90's post:
Simeon_Strangelight, Buck Wild
CynicalContrarian Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

Granted I'd tend to side with the father well before siding with the Thot / daughter.
Nonetheless, folk across the board could probably take the following to heart.

08-05-2019 05:35 AM
Leonard D Neubache Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

The older a child gets the less levers of power you have over them. This is natural obviously. They have to become an adult and self determination is the basis by which that's achieved.

Those levers of power are a necessary part of raising them and if you wait too late to get them on the straight and narrow then you don't have many of those levers left. At that point, good luck. Girls are going to be especially hard to reform at that point because when a boy fucks up in the real world the real world stomps him, but girls get their pussy pass and if they're half-way decent looking there will be an endless line of simps desperate to put up with her BS.

Sons are easy compared to daughters. You can teach your son to be a man and in doing so control the woman in his life. Imagine trying to condition your daughter to find a strong-but-decent man and then sending her out into a world full of soymales and notch-chads.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2019 05:43 AM by Leonard D Neubache.)
08-05-2019 05:42 AM
[-] The following 15 users Like Leonard D Neubache's post:
CynicalContrarian, iop890, Dream Medicine, Chiosboy90, bacani, Jones, redbeard, Paracelsus, Elmore, Buck Wild, Captainstabbin, Sankt Michael, Professor Fox, spokepoker, bucky
Rorogue Offline
Wingman

She also looks really young- like 15 or so.
It is absolutely the perfect time to shame her for doing it. It may still be possible to stop her.

She may be just mooching on Snapchat for attention, and not yet become active with these men.

The more I see it, the more I admire both parents.

(This post was last modified: 08-05-2019 06:13 AM by Rorogue.)
08-05-2019 06:12 AM
Paracelsus Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

If this is a StrongDecentMasculineDad™, why does he need ProbableReformedSlutIndependentWoman™ to do half his talking for him?

This shit is blue pill to the extreme, and the odds are good there's a shitload of projection going on. Shame is the operative control mechanism on narcissism. It was historically used - the scarlet letter, the stocks, the signs around someone's neck - as a form of punishment when all else failed, when it was realised the person had no internal morals and this was the only way you could try and install some behavioural conditioning. Shunning was another such tactic, making it impossible for the person to live in the community.

If you want to make someone damn well behave, install guilt. People bitch on about the Catholic Church, but Augustine et. al. had the right idea. Make a person refrain from wrongful conduct because they internally know it's wrong - i.e. guilt - and they'll develop a conscience. Make a person refrain from wrongful conduct because they fear discovery, exposure, and you create the man in the glass box, someone whose identity is formed by maintaining a brand to the world. Helpfully, her parents have now provided an identity for her: thot.

Five bucks says the parents didn't give a shit as her head was filled with YouGoGrrrl newspeak at the school. Five more bucks says her father didn't pay her any attention until she started dyeing her hair and banging randoms. Five more bucks says she was given the phone and the Instaslut app by her parents. Five bucks says they know what the word 'thot' means, but have just accepted feminism into the shit, imitation-leather furniture. Five bucks says it's Mom who smacks the kids around, if you've got balls enough to physically manhandle your daughter online before the world you've done it a lot in the past.

Random story time. Yes, it's from fiction, and it's from Stephen King, so it might not have real-life application, but it might make the point. Anyway: if you've read Stephen King's book The Stand, you might remember a part where one of the protagonists, Larry Underwood, remembers an incident with his (single) mother bringing him up: she caught him writing a rude word on a wall. She took him home, chalked that word on his forehead, and then walked him around the neighbourhood. Larry never forgot it and never wrote another word on anything else ever again.

First time I read that I thought 'Smart mom.' Single strong mother, had to be tough with her son, blah blah blah. Except - and who knows whether this was intentional by Stephen King - I only just realised: Larry Underwood is a fuckup, and that act was part of his getting fucked up by his mother who might have had the best of intentions, but fucked him up all the same that way. He's a musician -- entertainers as a group are deeply fucked up -- gets sudden success with a song and immediately spirals into drug-induced oblivion. He's cold and uncaring to most people he meets. He can't hold down a steady relationship, has trouble relating to people, and it takes the near-death of the planet for him to get his shit together.

And Larry never forgot being marched around a neighourhood by his own mother with a swear word chalked on his forehead, because it's still on his mind twenty to thirty years later.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2019 07:21 AM by Paracelsus.)
08-05-2019 07:19 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Paracelsus's post:
Buck Wild, Captainstabbin
Vladimir Poontang Online
Alpha Male

Black people sometimes say the right things, things that need to be said, but often they can be a bit tactless. Is that fair?

That's not how we do things in Russia, comrade.

http://inspiredentrepreneur.weebly.com/
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2019 09:07 AM by Vladimir Poontang.)
08-05-2019 09:06 AM
eradicator Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

Ok my question is this, I was the father right to try this?

What should he do instead?

The reason I ask is that any one of us could be in the father’s position in the very near future. What do you do when you find out your daughter has a premium Snapchat and sending out dirty photos to multiple men on Instagram and Snapchat?

Keep her locked in a basement until she is 18?

Do you go public to try to shame her?

Team yoga pants
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...FO1O020uyw
08-05-2019 09:26 AM
questor70 Offline
True Player

Women's lives revolve around social standing. That's why #MeToo uses shame as a weapon. It's one of the few things women understand.

You can take issue with the way this dad attempted to shame his daughter, but shame is exactly the right approach to be taken, as a check against the illusory social-validation of Instagram whoring.

I am a parent of a daughter myself and I know kids, ALL KIDS, start off in life seeking approval from their parents. So many people spend their whole lives either subconsciously seeking approval or rebelling from their parents. As children grow up they transfer their need for validation from a parent to others, peers, boyfriend/girlfriend, and now the internet mob. So it makes all the sense in the world for a parent to poison the well like this.

Too many parents are passive technophobes. They should fight fire with fire as the nuclear option.
08-05-2019 09:39 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like questor70's post:
Leonard D Neubache, TooFineAPoint
Donfitz007 Offline
Wingman

In my views the best way to raise a child in 2019 is to focus on avoiding peer pressure and to teach discipline. Shaming doesn’t work because it pushes kids to find somebody or a group that understands (and many players and womanizers know how to do this to women)...Unfortunately it seems the real parent of adolescents is social media. With the influence of Beyoncé, city girls, Rihanna, cardi B, not to mention the countless movies and shows which feature broken women girls are very likely to copy a thot. This influence create girls who compete intensely for attention.

What does shaming do when their role models teach them to embrace the shaming because that lifestyle is desirable? The best thing to do is teach your child to avoid these types of role models, or better yet how to think for themselves in a logical way.

Put yourself in the shoes of these girls. Lost, weak (as in easily influenced),insecure, a strong desire to be understood. Place role models who are hyper sexual, “independent”, “happy”, “confident”, “powerful” with thousands if not millions of fans. This is like Batman, or James Bond to women. A superhero that’s achievable. People like Beyoncé are just Barbie dolls made real.

After reading the ^^ post, I realize that maybe shaming could work. For it to work you need 1. Your child’s respect and 2. Patience. Pushing too hard would cause the child to find a person who understands, whereas not having your child’s respect causes them to view your shaming as a joke.
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2019 09:53 AM by Donfitz007.)
08-05-2019 09:50 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Donfitz007's post:
Paracelsus

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Pornhub thot Lynn Pleasant arrested for paying 5k to have her sons father murdered eradicator 13 2,862 08-14-2019 08:43 AM
Last Post: Levaduro
  Cosplay THOT Belle Delphine Makes 154k per Month Just From Patreon Rakers 271 92,871 08-11-2019 01:21 PM
Last Post: Captain Gh
  You can't trust video: Chinese E-Thot filter fails not-a-pua 20 2,153 08-02-2019 01:23 PM
Last Post: RoadKill503