I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Potential compatibility issues with younger women
Snag87 Offline
Beta Orbiter

Potential compatibility issues with younger women
I'm 31 y/o and have experience dating women from ages 18-35. I'm seeking a LTR and am most interested in women ages 18-23 for a myriad of reasons.

1: I find them more fun and enjoyable to socialize with

2: They're more attractive and will retain their attractiveness longer than older women

3: They have a lower notch count on average

My main concern is that on average women in this age bracket will not be seeking a LTR; and if they are they may lack the experience to maintain a successful one. Furthermore, there may be incompatibilities due to different life stages (most women that age will still be pursuing education, etc.)

Can anyone shed insight on the viability of a young woman maintaining a successful LTR with a man roughly 10 years her senior?
08-06-2019 04:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Snag87's post:
TooFineAPoint
Kid Twist Offline
True Player

RE: Potential compatibility issues with younger women
It has been said elsewhere, but in America, while anything is possible, culturally there are many more reasons why this won't happen.

The types that would go out with you are likely the types that wouldn't be incompatible, to be honest. I just don't trust that these are in America anymore though, unless you have a niche community. For example, a woman might love older men but still want to "liver i her 20s" or "follow a career". Thus, my culture comment above.

I do wish you the best, though.

Get your passport ready!
08-06-2019 09:35 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kid Twist's post:
Jack_Smith
66Scorpio Offline
Chubby Chaser

Unless they have fine, Christian parents, 18-23 girls will be in party mode. If you are seriously in marriage mode then even a Muslim or a Jew - and their family - might be open to the idea.

However, modern, western chicks don't consider such thing until their late 20s.
08-06-2019 11:44 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes 66Scorpio's post:
Jack_Smith
TooFineAPoint Offline
Alpha Male

(08-06-2019 04:34 PM)Snag87 Wrote:  I'm 31 y/o and have experience dating women from ages 18-35. I'm seeking a LTR and am most interested in women ages 18-23 for a myriad of reasons.

1: I find them more fun and enjoyable to socialize with

2: They're more attractive and will retain their attractiveness longer than older women

3: They have a lower notch count on average

My main concern is that on average women in this age bracket will not be seeking a LTR; and if they are they may lack the experience to maintain a successful one. Furthermore, there may be incompatibilities due to different life stages (most women that age will still be pursuing education, etc.)

Can anyone shed insight on the viability of a young woman maintaining a successful LTR with a man roughly 10 years her senior?

It's completely viable, and is no harder than getting or keeping a girl your age.

Past the initial stage: be a bit more open and obviously willing to invest, and you will repulse all the party chicks and really attract the girls who want to do a long-term thing. They exist (yes, even in the West), and you don't need to find them in a church.

There will probably be an early bump in the road, after she is attracted, where she "doesn't believe" you are really looking for something serious. Have a heart to heart, set some basic expectations, tell her you're in it seriously.

Since you won't be doing it from a place of neediness (ie. a younger, thirstier guy begging for a girlfriend) it will come across well.

You will then probably have to meet the family. That will be the final test for her, but it's a good sign.
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2019 12:19 AM by TooFineAPoint.)
08-07-2019 12:18 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes TooFineAPoint's post:
debeguiled
AntoniusofEfa Offline
Beta Orbiter

Here in Germany it is common to see families of older men with young women in the larger cities and suburbs. The guys in my generation are so screwed when it comes to salaries and purchasing power, that it makes perfect sense seeing younger women flock to older, home-owning, more established men.
08-07-2019 03:35 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes AntoniusofEfa's post:
PapayaTapper
Simeon_Strangelight Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

There are some girls who don't mind to settle earlier. Ages 22-23 might be an option. Another viable alternative is to go for an 18yo virgin. I would pick that.
08-11-2019 02:54 AM
RDF Offline
Chubby Chaser

(08-06-2019 04:34 PM)Snag87 Wrote:  Can anyone shed insight on the viability of a young woman maintaining a successful LTR with a man roughly 10 years her senior?

Is it viable? Yes.

Is it going to require a lot of work, both in terms of picking an appropriate partner, as well as in keeping the relationship going? Definitely.

The couples that I've seen do this involved a girl in her early 20s (usually just out of college) who was relationship-minded, interested in settling down within a few years, and while she may have been pursuing a low-key career, her main priority was to have children by her mid/late 20s. Meanwhile, the men had something big going for them, whether it is financial success, good looks, or status.

These girls aren't easy to find, but they're out there. You'll probably have a higher chance outside the US.
08-11-2019 11:44 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes RDF's post:
PapayaTapper
perros Offline
Game Denialist

In Latin and Asian countries its the norm. 10 years older really is nothing.
08-11-2019 11:51 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes perros's post:
John Dodds
Simeon_Strangelight Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

10 years is nothing even in the West with the man having enough value and Game.

15 years isn't much either.

After 20-30 years, then you can start talking about issues.
08-11-2019 12:34 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Simeon_Strangelight's post:
TooFineAPoint, PapayaTapper
John Dodds Offline
Recovering Beta

(08-06-2019 04:34 PM)Snag87 Wrote:  Can anyone shed insight on the viability of a young woman maintaining a successful LTR with a man roughly 10 years her senior?

It's absolutely viable, but sadly not in the USA.
In the USA you might initially find such a girl, but ten years later she'll have 2 kids, your house and your assets, and you'll be divorced, broke and homeless in your 40s with a future of 15 more years of alimony and child support.
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2019 01:06 AM by John Dodds.)
08-12-2019 01:01 AM
ElMexicano Offline
Game Denialist

My experience has been varied at best, until last year. I've been living in Barcelona, Spain for 10 years, have dated the entire continent of Europe in that span for weeks or months at a time with this girl or that girl, with no luck on LTRs. Also I only dated under 24 even in my early and mid to late 30s (just my own preferences). I think the lack of success was due to vast amounts of exposure to feminist nonsense.

This changed last year, I met a 21 year old Colombian (I was 39 then), but what made the greatest difference for me was her "self-awareness", this took shape in the form that she was aware of the concept of SMV.

She's convinced and has a traditional family that knows youth and beauty are not endless and the WALL is a very real thing. At 22, she's mentioned that her, her friends and plenty of younger women seek a mature man to get into LTR due to maturity and stability while they can.

If you can raise concepts discussed in these forums with any younger girls you date, this would be an indicator of compatibility (or not).

Good luck.
08-13-2019 08:07 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like ElMexicano's post:
ManOfTheTimes, PapayaTapper

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Dealing with a breakup with someone your considered a potential 'one' Teedub 42 4,719 02-23-2019 05:56 PM
Last Post: StrikeBack
  Older man needs guidance gaming much younger woman BronzedAussie 17 2,617 02-09-2019 04:11 PM
Last Post: JackinMelbourne
Question Name One Potential "Red Flag" That You're Willing To Tolerate In A Chick bluemarvel 54 11,585 11-03-2018 11:24 PM
Last Post: lunchmoney