I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Making Money Choice
Arturbala Offline
Male Feminist

Choice
Need your opinion guys.

Right now I have to make a choice. Either I work usual job or create blog where I will translate into russian videos related to sports (mostly soccer and mma).

Thinking about blog/channel.. idk. Maybe I fall for it too much. Buy into the dream. Everyone right now speaking do what you love etc. Because realistically speaking to grow your blog without ads it's hard.

Work & save money or blogging?
08-07-2019 01:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
RedKurrant Offline
Beta Orbiter

RE: Choice
Why can't you do both at the same time? Get a standard 9-5 and then work on the blog in your spare time and during downtime at work.

You shouldn't do what you love unless it's likely you will make good money out of it. Either get money first and then chase your passions, whatever they may be, or work a 9-5 which gives you the flexibility to concentrate on things that you enjoy.
08-07-2019 01:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like RedKurrant's post:
Tactician, redbeard

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Would you take a job if you knew you weren't the hiring manager's top choice? Alpha_Romeo 20 3,259 03-10-2018 06:12 AM
Last Post: Simeon_Strangelight
  What is the best choice after HS PrimoVictoria 16 2,677 02-06-2018 04:35 AM
Last Post: louiebeans
  Failed Career Choice. jake1720 37 12,431 09-23-2015 02:57 PM
Last Post: Easy_C