I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

How is Tbilisi these days?
ArloDash Offline
Recovering Beta

How is Tbilisi these days?
I spent 6 months living in Georgia 2 years ago and loved it.

I'm thinking of going back there. I'm in Serbia right now.

I'm wondering how the scene has changed there in the past two years if anybody has been there recently?

I may write a full datasheet on it sometime soon.

While the food was great, prices low and women surprisingly accessible to a foreigner, I found it to be kind of boring after a while and the nomad/English speaking scene to be pretty shit.

I'd also imagine it would be hard to find local contractors who can speak English at an acceptable level for outsourcing tasks.

I'm in Belgrade at the moment but am thinking of making the switch again. Belgrade is one city that literally has all the conveniences of the West and life is really, really easy.

Does anybody have any insights?
08-13-2019 05:32 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
BangBoy123 Away
Chubby Chaser

RE: How is Tbilisi these days?
Tbilisi is a pleasant place, quite friendly locals although levels of English rather low, cheap prices, food is generally good,although I prefer Serbian.

Although the women are somewhat accessible, I wouldn't personally want to access most of them. There will also be a lack of Russian women now due to flight restrictions from Russia?

If I were to return to Georgia I would just stick to outdoor pursuits, I love the scenery. But for me ex-yu cou tries like Serbia better in many regards
(This post was last modified: 08-13-2019 07:14 AM by BangBoy123.)
08-13-2019 06:19 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes BangBoy123's post:
theplatinumone

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Thumbs Up Bucharest, Tbilisi, Kiev Late May/early June WannaBang 0 732 05-07-2019 05:28 PM
Last Post: WannaBang
  Tbilisi Data Sheet Pacesetter20 64 56,573 01-13-2019 03:52 PM
Last Post: Endless Escapes
  Tbilisi September 2016 Beirut 3 7,979 01-07-2019 10:49 AM
Last Post: mundele