I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

How to deal with a 9.5 *Read*
Nick98 Offline
Game Denialist

How to deal with a 9.5 *Read*
How do you deal with a girl that is much Higher value than you ?

I met this girl through a friend of a friend , on a trip. She's a 9.5. She's a white petite girl , green eyes, tall hair, incredibly white teeth, the rare perfect girl you lay your eyes on every now and then.
She wears expensive dresses, accessories.. and she dresses like a model.
She's been to many countries , traveled a lot, popular in her uni, knows everyone, been to more parties than me , went to higher value places than I have been to, had much more fun than I have in her life.

While we were talking I noticed something, we may be able to have fun , and talk a lot, we may be able to maintain eye contact , But when we share stories, we can't click. She has traveled , I have never traveled. She had been to different expensive restaurants , I haven't been to any. I felt like during the interaction, she starts 1 step after another
to see that we don't match in most of the things. That I haven't been to much places as she did, that I don't know more people than she does. That obviously there is a gap , between the value of me , and the value of her. Regarding of the Looks difference. Btw: I dress sharp , and I know how to present myself and look good in clothes , even tho I'm below average in looks. But we are discussing the problem of moral here. Events, Experiences, Trips..There is a huge gap between me , and here.

How do you usually approach a situation like this long term , and short term(During the interaction)
(This post was last modified: 08-13-2019 06:41 AM by Nick98.)
08-13-2019 06:06 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Cobra Offline
True Player
Gold Member

RE: How to deal with a 9.5 *Read*
No woman, no matter how attractive has more value than any man, no matter how that man perceives himself.

That's step 1. It is a tough step.

Step 2: Ask her out for a drink.

Stop putting so much emphasis on your looks as a man. There's already something she likes about you or the conversations would be different.

Spittin' Cobra - A Podcast
Accounting Career Data Sheet |Finance datasheets- Part I /Part II/Part III | 5 Things To Do Before You Lose Your Job
(This post was last modified: 08-13-2019 06:28 AM by Cobra.)
08-13-2019 06:25 AM
[-] The following 15 users Like Cobra's post:
debeguiled, Cup_Cake, TooFineAPoint, Kid Twist, Alpone, NoMoreTO, DJ-Matt, RDF, Vincent Chase, Sankt Michael, JiggyLordJr, Barron, jordypip23, sterling_archer, MichaelWitcoff
Wreckingball Offline
Alpha Male

You may not have had the experiences, but you may want to have them in the future. Use it.

Just because you have different life experiences, doesn't mean that you can't connect. Women love to talk and give advices (and think that man are actually listening to them).

Ask her how she is able to study and travel that much without hurting her GPA. I would guess that there is eithersome sugar daddy involved or wealthy family..
Tell her where you would like to travel and that you're saving up money to do so. Backpack in South America, Trainride accross several European countries, sail the greek islands, exchange year somewhere else, go to a well known or underground music festival somewhere, etc.
If she says she's been to France, ask what she thought of Paris and that you would like to go to Borgogne to see the wineries. You can build rapport from there on. Try to mix your own interests with her own interests.

If she talks about expensive restaurants, make fun out of it and say that you will not accept anything else other than 2 star michelin for the next date, or that the most expensive you've been was XYZ chain restaurant... stuff like that.
You have a lot to build on.
08-13-2019 07:21 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Wreckingball's post:
sterling_archer
Rorogue Offline
Wingman

(08-13-2019 06:25 AM)Cobra Wrote:  No woman, no matter how attractive has more value than any man, no matter how that man perceives himself.

That's an interesting way of looking at things. Can you elaborate on this? Genuinely curious, as I think most guys who are not say 7/10 in looks feel sheepish today knowing that a 7/10 girl has access to so many attractive guys.

How do you come to that conclusion?

I teach men and women about their soul.
08-13-2019 09:19 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Rorogue's post:
ZAMSKI, Cobra
SilentOne Offline
Beta Orbiter

(08-13-2019 09:19 AM)Rorogue Wrote:  
(08-13-2019 06:25 AM)Cobra Wrote:  No woman, no matter how attractive has more value than any man, no matter how that man perceives himself.

That's an interesting way of looking at things. Can you elaborate on this? Genuinely curious, as I think most guys who are not say 7/10 in looks feel sheepish today knowing that a 7/10 girl has access to so many attractive guys.

In general, men are the prize not women.

Who are the courts trying to extract child support from? Who's getting divorced rape? Who's slaving on 3 jobs to support a family? Who's working strong physical jobs like Construction building highrise skyscrapers and nations?

Women's value comes from their beauty and age, 16-29. At that age, their value is typically higher than their male counter parts. They get so much attention and free things handed to them left and right. They feel like they got the world in their finger tips. The universe is balanced though. The roles drastically flip after they reach 35. Now is the time for them to find a retirement plan, I mean husband. These women closing on 40 bring nothing of value but debt, used up clams, and their independent girl power.

Men's value come from resources and security. So at a young age men are beat by the women in their age bracket 16-29. They get easily conned by the women in their age bracket to get into a silly contract known as marriage. They don't have a legit career, bank roll, or foundation of knowledge yet.

This only works in the time of peace like we've been in the past decades now. Otherwise men would always have the higher value in a time of war or chaos.
08-13-2019 02:56 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like SilentOne's post:
ManOfTheTimes, Kid Twist, Hillbilly, Vincent Chase, jordypip23
ZAMSKI Offline
Beta Orbiter

(08-13-2019 06:06 AM)Nick98 Wrote:  How do you deal with a girl that is much Higher value than you ?

I met this girl through a friend of a friend , on a trip. She's a 9.5. She's a white petite girl , green eyes, tall hair, incredibly white teeth, the rare perfect girl you lay your eyes on every now and then.
She wears expensive dresses, accessories.. and she dresses like a model.
She's been to many countries , traveled a lot, popular in her uni, knows everyone, been to more parties than me , went to higher value places than I have been to, had much more fun than I have in her life.

While we were talking I noticed something, we may be able to have fun , and talk a lot, we may be able to maintain eye contact , But when we share stories, we can't click. She has traveled , I have never traveled. She had been to different expensive restaurants , I haven't been to any. I felt like during the interaction, she starts 1 step after another
to see that we don't match in most of the things. That I haven't been to much places as she did, that I don't know more people than she does. That obviously there is a gap , between the value of me , and the value of her. Regarding of the Looks difference. Btw: I dress sharp , and I know how to present myself and look good in clothes , even tho I'm below average in looks. But we are discussing the problem of moral here. Events, Experiences, Trips..There is a huge gap between me , and here.

How do you usually approach a situation like this long term , and short term(During the interaction)

Bro...if she is a 9.5 to you, that means you need to become at least a 9.5 to her in her eyes. You are lucky that you met her through a friend of a friend...else if she really is a 9.5 she probably wouldn't give you a chance. She'll probably be polite but being polite verses seeing you as a potential lover...or perhaps even more are two completely different things. With that being said though, it looks like she is giving you some level of play based on what you wrote.

I don't care what anybody says...you are going have to hugely compensate...especially since you said you are below average in looks...be as well travelled as her, do cool things and be able to share them with her, do well financially (cause real 8s and up have a rich dudes hitting them up), have your game razor sharp(you don't have a choice here) etc. Don't for a second think that attractive girls are not interested attractive guys/wealthy guys. Don't be sipping on that PUA cool-aid and think I'm the prize just cause...actually work on being a prize that she can show off to her friends. Hope this helps and good luck!
(This post was last modified: 08-13-2019 04:07 PM by ZAMSKI.)
08-13-2019 04:01 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes ZAMSKI's post:
jordypip23
RDF Offline
Chubby Chaser

Question: Are you two actually "dating"? Or are you just pursuing her? The answer is completely different depending on whether you've already sealed the deal or not.

If you're still pursuing her, then treat her like you would any other girl. Don't put her on a pedestal (which you kinda seem to be doing here) and keep moving the interaction forward. Find common ground whenever possible. Don't have high expectations.

If you've already sealed it, you should think of yourself as being in the driver's seat. In her mind, she believes that she is of equal or lower value to you -- otherwise, she would not be dating you. Your and her "actual" values are mostly irrelevant.

In that situation, you should try to understand WHY she is attracted to you, and really elaborate those things whenever possible. Maybe she likes that you're different from the usual men that she deals with. Maybe she likes that you actually listen to her when she talks about all of the countries she's visited and the restaurants she's been at. These are legitimate attraction triggers when combined with good game. Just continue to enjoy your times together and don't pretend to be somebody who you aren't.
08-13-2019 04:29 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes RDF's post:
ZAMSKI
re busted dudes Offline
Game Denialist

I want to know why, on this forum, dudes are so focused on a woman’s career? Aren’t the same types of guys who say this also wanting more traditional girls?

Isn’t one goal of a man being capable of earning enough money for himself that he could give a fuck less what careers girls have and paying for dinner doesn’t even register on his radar?

So why is it such a big deal?
08-13-2019 05:02 PM
Sooth Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

(08-13-2019 05:02 PM)re busted dudes Wrote:  I want to know why, on this forum, dudes are so focused on a woman’s career? Aren’t the same types of guys who say this also wanting more traditional girls?

Isn’t one goal of a man being capable of earning enough money for himself that he could give a fuck less what careers girls have and paying for dinner doesn’t even register on his radar?

So why is it such a big deal?

[Image: KRQ2f5D.png]
08-13-2019 05:23 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sooth's post:
DJ-Matt
MarkP Offline
Male Feminist

Feminism created reckless women who waste their youthful years by sleeping with countless men, giving birth to children out of wedlock and treating men as animals. In due time, everything has a price. When an older woman finally reaches the wall, Father Time returns to collect the payment.
08-13-2019 05:43 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes MarkP's post:
jordypip23
SilentOne Offline
Beta Orbiter

OP,

You're exuberating a lot of admiration for this girl. You can already see where I'm going with this. Odds are she won't be around you too long if you continue giving off those vibes. But... there is nothing wrong with enjoying the experience of being with her.

My advice, although it will be hard for you, is to treat her as an average girl. As someone who isn't so special to you. Be nice to her until she disrespect you, then withdraw your attention. It's that simple. You must be able to walk and mean it.
08-13-2019 06:17 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like SilentOne's post:
ZAMSKI, Hillbilly
Luke Stranahan Offline
Male Feminist

Men are the prize because we do shit. Women just look good. Men have the money, women spend it.

I'm worth a huge chunk of change, and I mention that because it changes how I am at my workplace. I'm an engineer, but I can quit; I'm not dependent. I have a nice place I remodeled to my specs. Next recession we have, I will take the buyout my employer will almost certainly offer, buy a new truck and a truck bed camper insert, and travel the country, on my own dime. I have a diverse array of interests, yet I save money.

I mention all this because a career is designed to support a family. Once you have the career, and no family, you have "fuck you money." Men's skills (value) grow from 15 to 65. Women's beauty (value) grows from 15 to 21, then declines out of usefulness at 35. All this girl is is a nice girl who is pretty, dresses well, and has gone places.

Who cares?

What have you done? What have you made? What did you fix? What is your hobby. I take dates shooting, or boating, or drag racing, etc. She is pretty and has gone places. You are capable and have done things. Tell her what you have done.
08-14-2019 08:57 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Luke Stranahan's post:
Kid Twist
rudebwoy Away
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

Where does her money come from???

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com
08-14-2019 02:33 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Barron Online
True Player
Gold Member

Try being the guy that:
- doesn't qualify himself to her
- couldn't care less if he fucks her
- knows what he will be doing in that day/evening, regardless if she joins
- cares more about his happiness than what an attractive girl thinks of him

99% of hetero men, no matter how rich and famous, fail at the above when confronted with sheer feminine beauty

two scoops
two genders
two terms
08-14-2019 02:46 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Barron's post:
rottenapple, The Stronger Sex
Deepdiver Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

I rarely date anything below an 8 unless she is a great chef-level cook which I as an Alpha Asshole Gamer consider an essential skill for a woman who wants to raise a family then if she is a really cute, sexy and feminine - and - a skilled cook 7 then I add 1.5 pts to bring her up to an 8.5.

My go-to line is to cut through all of the Bull with degenerate SJWs that are all around us... typically when alone over a nice dinner near the end when I ask for the Check...

1. Do you like kids?

2. Do you want to go halves on a few?

I pay the dinner bill and we bounce and venue change back to my hotel room as practice makes perfect.

The only difference between a 7/8 and 9/10 besides a nice tight wet vagina that may taste like Moet so its time to play - is she may give you marginally more attractive children combined with your Red Pill wisdom will give them an advantage in this world because more attractive and taller people are more represented in the Upper Echelons of society being professionals, Actors, Executive and CEOs - there is always the short Napoleon exception but it is an outlier at best.

Point is to not waste time and go straight to the insemination phase if you want her to be your baby momma - otherwise, pump, cum and dump for practice till you do find your babies mother.

And remember that you must use red pill dread asshole game to keep a wife/baby momma/common-law woman on the straight and narrow. That means she stays at her beautiful home taking care of your kids and is not parading around town or whole foods like a milf in yoga pants looking for side D while you bust your arse to provide...

###

Deepdiver the OG Hunter-Killer ... NBF - Nuke Boats Forever!
"You do not have to be a perfect person to be a perfect PATRIOT!"

Official Whitehouse.gov President Donald John Trump's real achievements: https://www.whitehouse.gov/trump-adminis...lishments/

Communist Freaking Red China's Plan to Undermine the USA and the West:
https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/up...18-PDF.pdf

The Naked Communists 45 Goals for the USA:
http://www.restoring-america.com/Documen...0NOTES.pdf
(This post was last modified: 08-14-2019 04:57 PM by Deepdiver.)
08-14-2019 04:54 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Deepdiver's post:
jordypip23, PapayaTapper
Vladimir Poontang Offline
Alpha Male

You should be with a girl who is in awe of you, not the other way round. Can you imagine her starting a thread about how to deal with you and how lucky she is? If not, find a girl who will need constant reminding not to break the first commandment.

That's not how we do things in Russia, comrade.

http://inspiredentrepreneur.weebly.com/
08-15-2019 03:30 AM
LeBeau Offline
True Player
Gold Member

Should be in Newbie Forum
08-15-2019 10:36 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like LeBeau's post:
NoMoreTO, Davidovich
Cobra Offline
True Player
Gold Member

(08-13-2019 09:19 AM)Rorogue Wrote:  

The answer is simple. I come to that conclusion based on my experiences which shape my perception.

Let me make this a little more logical. I don't assume. I experiment without having my assumptions cloud my judgment, and reach my own conclusions based on the results. Notice I said results in plural. That means you need to experiment many times.

Problem you and other guys have is that you are reaching a conclusion that your value is lower, you're a 7 out of 10, you are not good with women etc., WITHOUT any objective results to support that conclusion. Another words, you are making this shit up in your head which for you as a young man, I would tell you, is an extremely stupid self fulfilling prophecy and also toxic to your overall well being.

That being said, you do not make yourself an 8 out of 10 by being positive and making it up. Personally I think scales of 10 are for women. In my opinion it's a bit gay to use it on men. Why? At the risk of sounding like a broken record, a man's value is based on his confidence and resources of which physicality is a component. Looks are a small sub component of this physicality. So to say someone a 7/10 ignores the overall value of a man. We're men not runway models. If you were to somehow rate men on a single component, I would use confidence not looks. The funny thing is that confidence is dependent on resources and physicality especially when you're a man. Resources matter less when you're a boy. I digress but trying to make a point.

Lucky for you the prettier a girl is the more attracted she is to confidence. A pretty girl is more likely to give attention to confident guy who approaches her with less physicality than she provides to a good looking guy who does not approach her at all. So be the guy that approaches. You are more in control of your destiny than you think.

Just so you don't think I'm making this all up, you are more than welcome to browse my threads and posts from the very beginning. It will show a journey which I'm still on. For example, I'm a 5'8 medium build Indian guy. In life I have definitely gotten more than my share. I used to think my build and my ethnicity were automatic disqualifiers but then I experimented. I FAILED many times and it was depressing but each time I pulled myself up, I went just a little further on a path of enlightenment if you will. There have been extremely attractive women who have been attracted to me whereas many of them have not been. I learned to not care about the ones that didn't like me. You will too in time.

You need to surround yourself with other confident men so. Male friendships can be great if they push you further. Unfortunately most Male friendships are the opposite which are "crabs in a bucket." Sadly the forum had more positive role models for you a couple years ago but there are still a few guys around who will help you.

If you want to continue with me as well just PM me.

Spittin' Cobra - A Podcast
Accounting Career Data Sheet |Finance datasheets- Part I /Part II/Part III | 5 Things To Do Before You Lose Your Job
08-17-2019 05:09 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cobra's post:
maharajj
Trent W. Offline
Recovering Beta

I would like to add to what's been said the matter of preselection.

How are you doing with other girls? Any woman in your circle will automatically see you as an attractive guy once she notices you have women wanting you. You know it, you've likely seen or even experienced it. Even girls who are not particularly interested in you will start displaying signs of attraction almost immediately after they've seen another girl being interested in you. Goes without saying that the hotter the other girl the better, but a reasonably attractive girl "will do".

That being said, preselection is a bit like work experience. Everybody wants you to have it but few want to be the first ones offering it.

If it won't matter in 30 years, it doesn't matter now.

My thoughts and memoirs: yourfriendtrent.wordpress.com
08-17-2019 07:58 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Trent W.'s post:
Player_1337