I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Is there still hope for single fathers to find a quality girl?
TheJoker4fk Offline
Male Feminist

Is there still hope for single fathers to find a quality girl?
I'm starting this thread because, as with everything, I'm looking for the truth in life. I'm a long time lurker who has found a lot of great advice here. There are not that many threads about single fathers, so I wanted to start this one.

A little more background information:
- I'm late 20's, I'm divorced and I have a 5 years old son and live in Western Europe.

I got into a depression lately because I think it's barely impossible to still find a quality girl who is younger who is willing to accept my son. I'm definitely into a new LTR. I've been working on myself the last few years, My business took off and I have a reasonable income and I'm in decent shape, my SMV is around 6-7 I guess in the west.

Is my only option to import an Ukrainian wife or move to Brazil or do I have the wrong mindset? Whenever I mention my son to chicks, they start to look weird. My son is my life but it's a depressing time to live in the West to be honest. 3 Chicks who I have dated for a long time which I thought they were decent LTR material bailed out when I said that I have a son, so I got a bit desperate lately. Hope to find some help/input here.

Thanks a lot.
(This post was last modified: 08-15-2019 10:39 AM by TheJoker4fk.)
08-15-2019 10:37 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Sooth Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

RE: Is there still hope for single fathers to find a quality girl?
You have to strip away any ideals and look at your situation realistically.

You should look for a single mother with a 5 year old kid at the boys school.
08-15-2019 05:18 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like Sooth's post:
kruger41, Soundbyte, wwtl, abt
TheJoker4fk Offline
Male Feminist

(08-15-2019 05:18 PM)Sooth Wrote:  You have to strip away any ideals and look at your situation realistically.

You should look for a single mother with a 5 year old kid at the boys school.

Thank you for your response. I'm not keen on single mom's but yea, I guess I don't have a lot of other choices.
I have a location independent business, so I think to go hunt for a wife abroad who is willing to accept my son and come back live with me ( My son only stays 1 week in a month with me btw).
08-16-2019 05:34 AM
B80 Offline
Male Feminist

Surprised by this. Would have thought it would have been less of an issue for women. Maybe not by the looks of things.

I have a young daughter and have her more frequently, so will be interesting to see how it plays out when I'm finally ready to get back out there.
08-16-2019 06:09 AM
SpursFan741 Offline
Recovering Beta

Maybe look into Asian girls.
(This post was last modified: 08-16-2019 06:39 AM by SpursFan741.)
08-16-2019 06:38 AM
TheJoker4fk Offline
Male Feminist

(08-16-2019 06:09 AM)B80 Wrote:  Surprised by this. Would have thought it would have been less of an issue for women. Maybe not by the looks of things.

I have a young daughter and have her more frequently, so will be interesting to see how it plays out when I'm finally ready to get back out there.

I mean for fast bangs or FWB, it doesn't really matter I think. The girls don't care too much in my opinion.

But to keep around a quality girl for an LTR, she's most of the time going to leave you, unless you're an 8,9/10 or a celebrity. At least, that's my experience here in Europe.
08-16-2019 06:43 AM
B80 Offline
Male Feminist

Sounds about right. I'm in the UK.

The girl sat next to me at work was advising I put up the fact I was a dad when setting up online profiles but i can rarely see it working in your favour when trying to attract women.
08-16-2019 07:11 AM
JoeSomebody Offline
Game Denialist

Yes, there's hope. However, it will be harder than if you didn't have your son. You know this already. Saying that, women on a visceral level I believe are far more likely to accept you having a child, than a fatherless man is accepting of a woman having a child.

I trully believe the reason for this is simple biology.

Woman has another man's seed: damaged goods and womb.

Man has sired a child: good sperm, healthy child, proven he can reproduce.

What is working against you: you are in Western Europe, where birthrates are bad and that, that area does NOT PROMOTE THE FAMILY UNIT. This typically means women (especially the younger ones) have been bread to think family=bad, kids= take away your freedom and independence, therefore there's few that even want their own, let alone be involved with someone who has a child. Young, attractive women have INFINITE dating options. Repeat that. INFINITE dating options. Why would they settle for someone who they deem to lead a life completely different to them and who's value (in their eyes anyway) is probably below them?

Be REALISTIC about what you can obtain.

Single moms will be easier targets then women who are childless. Look at your son's school, if he plays sports or does some other activity, look the single mom's of other kids on the team, etc.

I'm against importing women from 2nd and 3rd world countries to the West, because it's only a matter of time before they are conditioned to behave the way Western women do. When in Rome...

I wouldn't run off to some place like Brazil either. At least not right away.

I will say this about Latin America and the Caribbean though, especially countries in that region with a "ghetto culture" i.e. D.R.,

Men down there, especially if they are the strong and dominant type, tend to put multiple babies into multiple women with those women seemingly not caring too much that said man has sired other children.
08-16-2019 11:02 AM
jalke63 Offline
Game Denialist

I'm pretty sure as get you older this will get more common. In thirties some people start getting divorced with kids stuff. So it won't be uncommon.

But yeah if you're trying to find a non single mom, this will be harder. Not impossible though.
08-16-2019 12:58 PM
TheJoker4fk Offline
Male Feminist

Thanks for the input guys.

I'm aiming for girls in the mid 20's - late 20's at the moment and most of them don't have kids. Single Moms (30+) would be easier indeed, but they are not quality material in my opinion, but yeah, I guess it's a bit hypocritical to say that. And the quality is horrendous.

The culture here is doomed, I wanted to leave anyway. Men are treated as 2nd rang citizens and women can get away with everything, the brainwashing is everywhere (Soaps on tv's where a girl is always an angel and a guy should be a beta, divorce rules against men,..)

An option in between would be like importing a Latina to Spain and live there together with my son. (I have a condo in Spain as well)
08-18-2019 05:35 AM
Rorogue Offline
Wingman

Wow bro, I didn't know Austria was as bad when it came to feminism.

I thought because there was more racial hegemony, the relations between men and women might be better.

Good luck- Latina wife in Spain sounds like a good idea.

(08-18-2019 05:35 AM)TheJoker4fk Wrote:  Thanks for the input guys.

I'm aiming for girls in the mid 20's - late 20's at the moment and most of them don't have kids. Single Moms (30+) would be easier indeed, but they are not quality material in my opinion, but yeah, I guess it's a bit hypocritical to say that. And the quality is horrendous.

The culture here is doomed, I wanted to leave anyway. Men are treated as 2nd rang citizens and women can get away with everything, the brainwashing is everywhere (Soaps on tv's where a girl is always an angel and a guy should be a beta, divorce rules against men,..)

An option in between would be like importing a Latina to Spain and live there together with my son. (I have a condo in Spain as well)

I teach men and women about their soul.
(This post was last modified: 08-18-2019 07:48 AM by Rorogue.)
08-18-2019 07:47 AM
PapayaTapper Away
International Playboy
Gold Member

OP

1.You need to change your inner dialogue. Your self messaging "I have a son which is a liability in my LTR search" is your biggest challenge / obstacle. Negativity is like cancerous DNA that affects every cell.

Conversely

2. Focus on your positive attributes. Sounds like you have a lot to offer the right girl (s) (and there are many). Lifestyle, location independence, ...and viable sperm. To the right girl your son is proof of the positive that you can father children AND take care of them

Lastly

3. Stop "looking for" an LTR. Expecting / wanting an LTR from the beginning almost always leaks through your game / frame as neediness (even if it isn't really neediness per se it will be subconsciously interpreted that way by them) . Girls can sense neediness (or any weakness for that matter) and nothing kills attraction quicker in a girl than a mans weakness...its in their wiring*.

* The other pussy desiccant is being boring...dont be safe / boring / too nice. Thats another form of "weakness". Especially with younger girls.

Conversely

4. Let a "relationship" develop organically. Approach every individual date with a girl as her audition for you for another date. If she "feels" she needs to be qualifying to you then you are in the power position. Thats where you want to be and actually where she wants you to be.

If a girl makes it through enough "auditions" voile'...youre in a relationship

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell
(This post was last modified: 08-18-2019 12:15 PM by PapayaTapper.)
08-18-2019 12:11 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like PapayaTapper's post:
wwtl, Cup_Cake, doc holliday, DJ-Matt, MyFabolousLife
Cup_Cake Offline
Game Denialist

(08-18-2019 12:11 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  OP

1.You need to change your inner dialogue. Your self messaging "I have a son which is a liability in my LTR search" is your biggest challenge / obstacle. Negativity is like cancerous DNA that affects every cell.

Conversely

2. Focus on your positive attributes. Sounds like you have a lot to offer the right girl (s) (and there are many). Lifestyle, location independence, ...and viable sperm. To the right girl your son is proof of the positive that you can father children AND take care of them

Lastly

3. Stop "looking for" an LTR. Expecting / wanting an LTR from the beginning almost always leaks through your game / frame as neediness (even if it isn't really neediness per se it will be subconsciously interpreted that way by them) . Girls can sense neediness (or any weakness for that matter) and nothing kills attraction quicker in a girl than a mans weakness...its in their wiring*.

* The other pussy desiccant is being boring...dont be safe / boring / too nice. Thats another form of "weakness". Especially with younger girls.

Conversely

4. Let a "relationship" develop organically. Approach every individual date with a girl as her audition for you for another date. If she "feels" she needs to be qualifying to you then you are in the power position. Thats where you want to be and actually where she wants you to be.

Post of the Day
08-18-2019 12:21 PM
wwtl Offline
Recovering Beta

(08-18-2019 12:11 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  Lastly

Conversely

This advice is gold, I can confirm this.
08-18-2019 12:27 PM
mr_ks Offline
Game Denialist

The girls are running because they are not looking to be start a family at that age, plus you have a young child that needs care. It is too serious and messy for modern girls.

You should wait 10 years or so when your son is 15 and won't need much care. You will be late thirties and can look for a late twenties plus woman to have another family.

You should be focusing on your son and your money now not looking for another ltr.
Yesterday 05:39 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes mr_ks's post:
Kid Twist
313jay Offline
Male Feminist

Same boat at 26 years old right now man. Married during my whole twenties until now....had a baby who is young. And it’s super tough.

I’m still in great shape, I’ve been an athlete my entire life. So I feel you when you see other single moms who’s SMV shoots down as they can get a little out of shape.

Crazy part is though I’ve still pulled some 22 year olds this year. They knew about the kid but didn’t care. I’ve had the career minded chicks completely blow me out of the water though lol.
Yesterday 09:57 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Is she really the ONE? ways to find out if she is a good girl Georgepithyou 2 1,323 06-24-2019 12:36 PM
Last Post: The Stronger Sex
  Quality Vs Quantity bodychariot 3 949 12-29-2018 05:29 PM
Last Post: RatInTheWoods
  How to not get frustrated while waiting for high quality? Tikimalore 38 3,867 12-22-2018 02:00 PM
Last Post: tomzestatlu