Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

12 countries in 1 year
SayWhat1015 Offline
Game Denialist

12 countries in 1 year
Alright so here’s an idea I’ve been seriously considering, even now with being well traveled I think it’d be a lot of fun while still living a balanced life. Living in 12 different countries or places in a year straight (month each place). Staying somewhere a month is a good balance of seeing new places all the time and still allowing for work to get done (online). Could do short trip from my main hub of the month to see more in the area as desired, brings the price or lodging down significantly when you hit that one month mark, allows for more meaningful relationships to develop as apposed to traveling in the quick long weekends or a week a lot of guys do.

So I have my ideas of how I’d design the route, where I’d go, what I’d do with my time, how I’d design each month, and so on and so forth but I’m curious what some of you more experienced travelers would do with a set up like this and what you think the pros and cons of it are. I’ll give my input also afterwards as well. Thanks in advance for any feedback!
08-17-2019 07:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes SayWhat1015's post:
jackthenerd
Enhanced Eddie Offline
Chubby Chaser
Gold Member

RE: 12 countries in 1 year
I've tried all kinds of permutations, changing country or city every other day, weekly, monthly, yearly... based on that experience I recommend 3-6 months in each place (with the sweet spot being about 4 months) because it'll take you about 2 weeks to get your bearings, figure out the best place to stay, good accommodation, quality gym, good spots for food, and so forth. Also, every time you change location, your entire routine will be thrown off for at least a week if not more, including sleep schedule depending on flights, etc. So I'd suggest 12 countries in 3 years.
08-18-2019 12:17 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like Enhanced Eddie's post:
Dream Medicine, aeroektar, jackthenerd
zamfir112 Offline
Chubby Chaser

It takes 3-4 months to build a proper social circle and going on 2-3 dates can take up to 2-3 weeks.unless your target is just ONS i recommend 4 months minimum in one spot
08-18-2019 01:41 AM
TravelingBodybuilder Offline
Beta Orbiter

If you are going to do 12 countries in 1 year then I hope you choose your countries wisely , and stick to [arty vacation destinations such as Cancun, Barcelona, ibizia , mykonos etc... But even then I wouldnt recommend it.

The more time you spend in the country the better from my personal experience, the downside is it gets boring faster. 1-2 countries a year are better if your visa allows. I cant speak for anyone else but it seems like usually towards the last week or after i leave the country better quality type of girls start to show an interest in me. Either 2nd date flakes or girls playing hard to get from the get go because they are suspicious of me only being in their country as a tourist and think im not serious when i tell them i just migrated to their shithole. So they dont want to waste their time with me knowing im playing. Finally they start chasing me and want to meet or see me again after 3+ months mark usually. i dont have the logical reason for this but it just is the way my luck is. But around then is when i am just about to leave the country. And dont have enough time with them.

it takes time to get dating prospects, get settled in, adjusted to the time zone etc, and even some time to explore the country a little bit. 1 month is just to short for me personally...
08-18-2019 05:44 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes TravelingBodybuilder's post:
Kid Twist
RawGod Offline
True Player
Gold Member

1 country per month seems pretty inefficient. You'll probably lose 2 days a month just in travel and associated settling in to a new place.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.
(This post was last modified: 08-18-2019 06:49 PM by RawGod.)
08-18-2019 06:48 PM
seaofp Offline
Beta Orbiter

Good plan!

Where are you starting from and what month?.......also what kind of budget?
(This post was last modified: 08-18-2019 08:24 PM by seaofp.)
08-18-2019 08:07 PM
Jungle Offline
Chubby Chaser
Gold Member

OP, I agree with the other comments - 6 countries in 1 year sounds better tbh... it depends on which places you have in mind... Which places are you thinking?
08-19-2019 04:10 AM
Obermarschall Offline
Recovering Beta

It depends. If OP does let's say Czech Republic-Slovakia-Poland-Ukraine-Moldova-Romania-Hungary-Serbia-NorthMacedonia-Bulgaria-Greece-Albania for instance he will not lose two days, perhaps only a few hours depending on the cities.
But yeah, better stick to 6 countries in a 1 year. Which continent would you like to include in your plans OP?
08-19-2019 04:22 AM
SayWhat1015 Offline
Game Denialist

Yea I’m definitely thinking about 6 months of the year in Europe and 3-4 South America. Each clustered together for ease. Also I don’t limit it to one month. If I like somewhere I may stay or return for a longer length of time
08-19-2019 12:42 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Smile Why are DEFCOCK II countries harder than DEFCOCK III countries? Jesus Christ 5 6,497 12-05-2015 05:04 AM
Last Post: Jesus Christ
  1 year - 100k, 100 Countries, 100 flags Atlantic 47 19,080 04-23-2015 04:39 AM
Last Post: Hedonistic Traveler
  What Countries are best for 18-19 year old girls? Iluminaughty 19 13,275 08-17-2012 02:01 PM
Last Post: lotharius