Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Best place to learn game for a hardcase newbie?
jackthenerd Offline
Game Denialist

Best place to learn game for a hardcase newbie?
I'm considering saving up money and traveling for a year or something to completely and throughly grind this skillset. Any suggestion on which countries are best for complete newbies? (Daygame and nightgame).

I'm a hardcase newbie, so I really wanna improve. I need to improve and develop absolutely everything. Tonality, communication, leading, emotions, laughing, flirting, connecting, confidence, kino, moving things forward, being funny, being entertaining, being "fun" to be around, get rid of awkwardness, not run out of things to say and literally everything else.

Nowadays I feel like a literal robot. While still getting nervous and shy (so the worst kind of robot). Idk if i'm even capable of laughing at this point. I doubt I can create a proper connection with people. etc. I'm also honestly considering taking 4 week long bootcamp (or longer) with a professional (if that even exists). Since I feel like a lost cause.

At this point you might ask yourself, why even travel, why not just do it in your home country? Well, here's the thing. I live in a small city, and I feel like one of the main components of cold approach is high volume and high annonimity. I have to accept that I'll be making a lot of people uncomfortable (especially since I'm a hardcase, the worst thing that can happen is running into these people over and over again. In small areas you need to have clean game and more often than not, go indirect, gauge reactions, and "calculate" your moves.

I also live in a country where people are extremely "cold". I live in one of the countries where you're least likely to have friends (they actually did a study on this). I feel like I need some positive social reinforcement for once in my life at this point, so preferably I'd prefer a easier and more friendly country where learning and gaming is known to be good.

Also, I don't believe I'm autistic, never been diagnosed atleast, I probably have a lot of autistic tendencies though. But I don't think I'm incapable fo learning to be social and reading social cues, it's just that I wasn't social when growing up (I would rather just sit at the computer or something), so I lost out on that development.
(This post was last modified: 08-18-2019 02:42 PM by jackthenerd.)
08-18-2019 02:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
whitewashedblackguy Offline
Recovering Beta

RE: Best place to learn game for a hardcase newbie?
(08-18-2019 02:27 PM)jackthenerd Wrote:  I'm considering saving up money and traveling for a year or something to completely and throughly grind this skillset. Any suggestion on which countries are best for complete newbies? (Daygame and nightgame).

I'm a hardcase newbie, so I really wanna improve. I need to improve and develop absolutely everything. Tonality, communication, leading, emotions, laughing, flirting, connecting, confidence, kino, moving things forward, being funny, being entertaining, being "fun" to be around, get rid of awkwardness, not run out of things to say and literally everything else.

Nowadays I feel like a literal robot. While still getting nervous and shy (so the worst kind of robot). Idk if i'm even capable of laughing at this point. I doubt I can create a proper connection with people. etc. I'm also honestly considering taking 4 week long bootcamp (or longer) with a professional (if that even exists). Since I feel like a lost cause.

At this point you might ask yourself, why even travel, why not just do it in your home country? Well, here's the thing. I live in a small city, and I feel like one of the main components of cold approach is high volume and high annonimity. I have to accept that I'll be making a lot of people uncomfortable (especially since I'm a hardcase, the worst thing that can happen is running into these people over and over again. In small areas you need to have clean game and more often than not go indirect, gauge reactions, and "calculate" your moves.

I also live in a country where people are extremely "cold". I live in one of the countries where you're least likely to have friends (they actually did a study on this). I feel like I need some positive social reinforcement for once in my life at this point, so preferably I'd prefer a easier and more friendly country where learning and gaming is known to be good.

Also, I don't believe I'm autistic, never been diagnosed atleast, I probably have a lot of autistic tendencies though. But I don't think I'm incapable fo learning to be social and reading social cues, it's just that I wasn't social when growing up (I would rather just sit at the computer or something), so I lost out on that development.

Depends on how much money you have saved up. If you've got enough for a year of travel, I would suggest you go to SquattinCassanovas bootcamp. He records your sets so you can see and hear your body language and tonality, and get feedback on how to sound like a human. It's Daygame and Nightgame, AND it's in Vegas. Brand new girls to hit on every single night, so you don't have to worry about that chick you creeped out last night.

This will give you the best bang for your buck. If you want to save yourself years of effort and get to smashing some chicks ASAP, I suggest you look up this guy. In two months of training with him, you will be a fun guy to be around, instead of an autistic robot. Hell, if everything goes according to plan, we might even meet each other.

African-Americans were horrified that the history of their ancestors was being, quite literally, whitewashed.
(This post was last modified: 08-18-2019 02:53 PM by whitewashedblackguy.)
08-18-2019 02:47 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes whitewashedblackguy's post:
jackthenerd
jackthenerd Offline
Game Denialist

Thanks for the tip, I'll definitely check it out since I definitely need a big transformation at this point.

(08-18-2019 02:47 PM)whitewashedblackguy Wrote:  Brand new girls to hit on every single night, so you don't have to worry about that chick you creeped out last night.

Also regarding the point above, I actually don't worry about that at all in this context. Las vegas is massive, a ton of people coming in and out, massive volume, insane anonymity, big population. Even if I run into the same people several times it doesn't matter, since it won't affect me and I won't face repercussions for being a "off" /weirdo / creepy.

However, if I actually live there, and it was a tiny city with low volume and low anonimity, then it would negatively affect my life and I would face repercussions for being a hardcase newbie. Rumours would start. I would be known as the tryhard, weirdo, creepy, wannabe pua guy. I'd approach the same girl multiple times (forgetting that I've approached her). Whenever they'd see me out in public they'd get bad emotions immediately and pray that I don't approach them and annoy them, etc. It's just overall a bad situation. And the thing is, I really need to go hard, I really need to give zero fucks to improve at this point, so I really need the anonimity of traveling tbh. (Or a big city in general). If I lived in vegas I probably would give 0 fucks tbh. The population is big enough.
08-18-2019 03:56 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes jackthenerd's post:
whitewashedblackguy
ArloDash Offline
Recovering Beta

You're making excuses.

You can run game in Nebraska or New York. It's the same process.

You need to read Day Bang, specifically the "Old Man game" section and learn how to be non-confrontational and have plausible deniability in your approaches before you ramp up to more direct openers.

Stop what you're doing. Go get a copy of Day Bang from somewhere on the internet and read the whole thing.

That's the only advice you need.
08-18-2019 04:38 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like ArloDash's post:
jackthenerd, Obermarschall, whitewashedblackguy, PapayaTapper, BBinger
Recovering Beta

(08-18-2019 04:38 PM)ArloDash Wrote:  You're making excuses.

You can run game in Nebraska or New York. It's the same process.

You need to read Day Bang, specifically the "Old Man game" section and learn how to be non-confrontational and have plausible deniability in your approaches before you ramp up to more direct openers.

Stop what you're doing. Go get a copy of Day Bang from somewhere on the internet and read the whole thing.

That's the only advice you need.

That's totally true. He could go and do all the things in Day Bang, and they would work for sure. But if the money is there, the bootcamp is the fastest way to transform into a ladies man. It will save so much time that can be used for learning other useful skills.

Time here on Earth is short. Best handle this shit ASAP. Remember Roosh regrets wastin crazy time banging sloots too.

African-Americans were horrified that the history of their ancestors was being, quite literally, whitewashed.
(This post was last modified: 08-19-2019 08:16 AM by whitewashedblackguy.)
08-19-2019 07:53 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes whitewashedblackguy's post:
jackthenerd
captain_shane Offline
Alpha Male

I personally think bootcamps are a waste of money. You can't transform someone in 2 days. You'll go right back to who you were before.

If you really want to spend money on this stuff, I'd recommend Manwhore from manwhore.org. He does a personalized training for dudes, and I've seen some really good reviews.

Here's what I'd recommend:

- Tyler Durden's 25 Point Checklist. You can find this online various places.
- The Mystery Method. People shit on Mystery, but this is the structure of game and seduction.
- David Deangelo: Cocky funny knowledge
- Memorize 5 Daytime openers and 5 night openers.

That stuff will put you ahead of 80% of dudes out there.

Once you start seeing some success, check out Book of YaReally, Swinggcat, Juggler, Gunwitch, Tyler's Digest, etc
(This post was last modified: 08-19-2019 11:18 AM by captain_shane.)
08-19-2019 11:17 AM
[-] The following 5 users Like captain_shane's post:
Obermarschall, PapayaTapper, Borges, Dirtyblueshirt, Mrredsquare
Recovering Beta

(08-19-2019 11:17 AM)captain_shane Wrote:  I personally think bootcamps are a waste of money. You can't transform someone in 2 days. You'll go right back to who you were before.

That's true, but I'm talking about has a monthly option. 2 days is good for improvement if you've got some game already, but a month in a bootcamp is the fastest route from chump to champ. Two months (what I want to do) is enough to start a side hustle as a gigolo. The experience, meeting like minded, successful people, and shaving years off my learning time are all worth the payment times 10. Super biased, but I truly believe this the best way to handle the relationship side of life.

Plus, he's getting kinda old. How long can we expect SquattinCassanova to keep doing this kind of work? It would be a shame to miss one of the GOAT's of game while he's in the best field in the world.

(This post was last modified: 08-19-2019 11:49 AM by whitewashedblackguy.)
08-19-2019 11:40 AM
captain_shane Offline
Alpha Male

(08-19-2019 11:40 AM)whitewashedblackguy Wrote:  
(08-19-2019 11:17 AM)captain_shane Wrote:  I personally think bootcamps are a waste of money. You can't transform someone in 2 days. You'll go right back to who you were before.

That's true, but I'm talking about has a monthly option. 2 days is good for improvement if you've got some game already, but a month in a bootcamp is the fastest route from chump to champ. Two months (what I want to do) is enough to start a side hustle as a gigolo. The experience, meeting like minded, successful people, and shaving years off my learning time are all worth the payment times 10. Super biased, but I truly believe this the best way to handle the relationship side of life.

Plus, he's getting kinda old. How long can we expect SquattinCassanova to keep doing this kind of work? It would be a shame to miss one of the GOAT's of game while he's in the best field in the world.

I'm not impressed by that guy from the few videos I've seen. What in your opinion makes him the best in the world?
08-19-2019 11:54 AM
Recovering Beta

Well, being told to make money, work out, and be socially calibrated has benefited me more than being told that looks don’t matter, call random girls whores and go homeless for pickup. If I didn’t unplug from that shit group and find his content, a complete incel is what I would be today.

(This post was last modified: 08-19-2019 01:55 PM by whitewashedblackguy.)
08-19-2019 01:48 PM
Kangaroo Offline
Recovering Beta
Gold Member

Hit the gym hard, clean up the diet and dress better then do a month in bkk.
08-20-2019 12:44 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kangaroo's post:
whitewashedblackguy
Recovering Beta

I already do that. Don't know about the OP though. Great advice.

08-20-2019 09:44 AM
Obermarschall Offline
Recovering Beta

The thing with bootcamps is that they might help you, but they are very often too expensive, time-consuming, difficult to reach (there are places where there are none such bootcamps far and wide for 1000km) and moreover a person will not discover with what he himself will feel most comfortable with.

The best thing to do is, to go on about everyday life, don't waste your precious time on random sluts and speak to those that you meet during your everyday life. Everyone commutes to his job right? And even if you go by car, you have occasion where you go to a shop, walk from the parking slots, walk a bit outside to catch some air during the break etc. Don't be this type of man who plans a whole day just for picking up some girls and then you whine, because nobody gave you their number or because there were no good women.

Plus, only you can discover what type of game suits best to you, you must find your own niche, your own way of dealing with things ANYWAYS, even after a bootcamp. Not everything is taught in bootcamps and the bottom line is that you might even come across as robotic, if you keep on few tricks you learned in a bootcamp.

Remember, you as man have more value than a woman and the most valuable thing you have is time. Women are nice to have, but should never be such a priority that you go to a bootcamp. Daybang is more than enough and some practice, because like with everything in life you can only learn if you do it yourself and practice on your own. The same is correct for professions, languages, sports etc
(This post was last modified: 08-20-2019 09:55 AM by Obermarschall.)
08-20-2019 09:50 AM
Rorogue Offline
Banned

I ironed out some hard case type personality issues earlier this year- Bali and BKK for 17 days total. Mind you, I had already cleaned myself up (lost weight and got some success) in my home country before.

You will get a lot of matches on tinder there if you are a decent looking guy, from local girls.
(This post was last modified: 08-20-2019 10:10 AM by Rorogue.)
08-20-2019 10:09 AM
Recovering Beta

(08-20-2019 09:50 AM)Obermarschall Wrote:  The thing with bootcamps is that they might help you, but they are very often too expensive, time-consuming, difficult to reach (there are places where there are none such bootcamps far and wide for 1000km) and moreover a person will not discover with what he himself will feel most comfortable with.

The best thing to do is, to go on about everyday life, don't waste your precious time on random sluts and speak to those that you meet during your everyday life. Everyone commutes to his job right? And even if you go by car, you have occasion where you go to a shop, walk from the parking slots, walk a bit outside to catch some air during the break etc. Don't be this type of man who plans a whole day just for picking up some girls and then you whine, because nobody gave you their number or because there were no good women.

Plus, only you can discover what type of game suits best to you, you must find your own niche, your own way of dealing with things ANYWAYS, even after a bootcamp. Not everything is taught in bootcamps and the bottom line is that you might even come across as robotic, if you keep on few tricks you learned in a bootcamp.

Remember, you as man have more value than a woman and the most valuable thing you have is time. Women are nice to have, but should never be such a priority that you go to a bootcamp. Daybang is more than enough and some practice, because like with everything in life you can only learn if you do it yourself and practice on your own. The same is correct for professions, languages, sports etc

Well, that all depends on how important something is to you. Bootcamps exist because they're valuable enough for certain people to pay for. And having a mentor in anything makes the process way faster than learning on your own.

For example, I could learn how to code by looking at stuff online, but a coding bootcamp will always be much faster in the long run, no matter how you slice it. Same thing with languages. I could learn Spanish from scratch, but it would be faster for me to go to a school that is geared toward language learning.

But, I can see how some practice on your own will give the best bang for your buck. I have a good core in game and Spanish, so if I paid for a language school or bootcamp at this point, I would get straight to the advanced parts much quicker. So maybe the best thing is to do a few months on your own, then go to a bootcamp to skip about 1-2 years of learning time. In the long run, if you have the money, 5-10 K isn't shit if you're saving that much time.

08-20-2019 10:10 AM
PapayaTapper Away
International Playboy
Gold Member

Read Bang, Game, Rationale Male .

Search old game thread posts on RVF

Join Toastmasters,

Find Meetup groups,

Get from behind your screen and in front of people face to face.

Talk to girls anywhere and everywhere you go

A fool and his money are soon parted... Thomas Tusser

PU boot camps are for fools.

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell
08-20-2019 10:56 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes PapayaTapper's post:
BBinger
Recovering Beta

To each their own.

08-20-2019 11:02 AM
OskuroPekenyo Offline
Game Denialist

You probably already know this (and since there are going to be many lurkers):

a) If you have a belly, get rid of it. I got rid of mine in 3-4 months. Long term, lift and eat clean.
b) Invest in good style congruent to who you are. Game is easier when they are already smiling at you. Long term, pick up masculine hobbies and add ruggedness to style. Look up Tanner Guzy.
c) Good hygiene, good grooming and good perfume.

I find good presentation makes game much, much easier. These three should make you confident in any physical situation.

2. "Idk if i'm even capable of laughing at this point. I doubt I can create a proper connection with people." Are you exaggerating here?

I'd invest time to get like minded friends and join hobbies that directly improve social skills. If there are any serious gaps, this will catch them in time for you to work on.

As mentioned by previous replies, this in addition to Game, Bang and Day Bang should give you a good start.

Have you heard of Good Looking Loser? He's got a lot of articles on approach anxiety, nervousness etc.

Bootcamps give you a more controlled environment, but the costs and the coach... idk...

Data sheet on اسلام
08-25-2019 10:03 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes OskuroPekenyo's post:
whitewashedblackguy
Recovering Beta

(08-20-2019 09:50 AM)Obermarschall Wrote:  The thing with bootcamps is that they might help you, but they are very often too expensive, time-consuming, difficult to reach (there are places where there are none such bootcamps far and wide for 1000km) and moreover a person will not discover with what he himself will feel most comfortable with.

A few things:

Price is subjective. What is too expensive for you or me is not expensive to someone else, like a Bugatti. There's a model priced $5.8 million, and they're sold-out already. In the long run, if I'm at a stage of life where I want to dedicate a large chunk of my time into bettering my relationships, good coaches save time.

Instead of having to figure out what I'm doing wrong by myself by trial and error, I can have someone give me immediate feedback so I can fix it on the spot. And once I have the skill, I have it forever, so the sooner I learn it, the more opportunities I can take advantage of. What if I run into a Victoria Secret model and I don't have the skill to close? Disappointment, that's what.

Adding to this, getting a good coach will prevent bad habits that I would then have to take the time to unlearn, then re-learn how to do the right way. Practice doesn't make perfect: Practice make permanent.

As for discovering what someone is comfortable with, Vegas is the best place to do it. So many new people come in to the city every single day, which really gives people the chance to try on any mask they choose, and choose the one they find the best for them. It's like an actor trying out different roles until he finds one or multiple that he really likes.

Even if I didn't have a coach, I would (and have) buy a book like Game or Day Bang. And when I follow the advice of Game, I am copying his game style, his habits, and even his mindset. It's all the same shit: I copy someones style to get the ropes, and then I branch out. It's just like any other art form. I steal the style, and then I create something unique.

So for ANY area of life I am serious about, I much rather have a coach to guide me through the dark so I don't waste time stumbling over things I can't even see. This applies to dancing, learning an instrument, fighting, language, etc.

(This post was last modified: 08-30-2019 09:50 AM by whitewashedblackguy.)
08-30-2019 08:57 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Early 30s newbie cruzinV 104 15,317 06-04-2019 11:57 PM
Last Post: bk19xsa
  An Oldie, But Newbie New Edition 0 762 05-29-2019 06:31 AM
Last Post: New Edition
  NEWB FAQ: Comprehensive Guide Answering Common Newbie Questions CJ 45 131,406 04-19-2019 06:41 PM
Last Post: Anchor Man