I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Is there 1 central Asian dating website?
finalstep Offline
Beta Orbiter

Is there 1 central Asian dating website?
Like there's a bunch of those cupid ones for each country, but i'm traveling to China, Korea, Japan, Vietnam, and Philipines this year and don't really want to get an account on each. Does something like asiandating.com cover all of these countries well enough?
08-21-2019 03:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Fen Offline
Male Feminist

RE: Is there 1 central Asian dating website?
There's Asiandating.com but It' wont compare to the individual sites. I've been to all the locations except for Vietnam (going next week) and Tinder will be your best bet if you want a one stop shop. This guy does pretty decent reviews on the individual sites if you want to dig deeper. https://www.globalseducer.com/category/i...s-reviews/
08-21-2019 03:36 PM
finalstep Offline
Beta Orbiter

(08-21-2019 03:36 PM)Fen Wrote:  There's Asiandating.com but It' wont compare to the individual sites. I've been to all the locations except for Vietnam (going next week) and Tinder will be your best bet if you want a one stop shop. This guy does pretty decent reviews on the individual sites if you want to dig deeper. https://www.globalseducer.com/category/i...s-reviews/

I feel like tinder is better once you're there, sites are better for pipelining. Which countries would you say asiandating covers very well and which is it no good for?
08-21-2019 03:57 PM
Zenta Offline
Beta Orbiter
Gold Member

Dateinaisa covers alot and is free. But honestly as mentioned if youre serious the cupid sites don't cost that much money if you are looking to pipeline and get laid. That or just get tinder gold and set your locations to pipeline, but individual sites will be easier to keep track location wise.

A lot of "cover all sites" always end up being alot of filipinas inmho.
08-21-2019 07:57 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zenta's post:
Fen
finalstep Offline
Beta Orbiter

(08-21-2019 07:57 PM)Zenta Wrote:  Dateinaisa covers alot and is free. But honestly as mentioned if youre serious the cupid sites don't cost that much money if you are looking to pipeline and get laid. That or just get tinder gold and set your locations to pipeline, but individual sites will be easier to keep track location wise.

A lot of "cover all sites" always end up being alot of filipinas inmho.

love filipinas, so no problem with that.

Issue with the cupid sites for this type of trip is the logistics of pipelining. I'm traveling for like 4 months jumping country to country (8 countries at least). So getting memberships for all 7 countries on separate cupid sites would require 6 month memberships for each one. Otherwise I would need to be pipelining while i'm traveling, likely with shitty wifi, which would be wasting too much time. I prefer to get that stuff out of the way before I leave the states and just have lists of #s ready for every place i'm in.
08-22-2019 11:28 AM
Zenta Offline
Beta Orbiter
Gold Member

Well my friend you either pay the money for the cupid sites to have a higher quality concentration of the women in one specific area or you goto the central websites and get the dregs. I have almost never seen women as attractive on DIA as you can find on the cupid websites.

Also you might as well just use tinder gold thats probably the best answer but youre better off pipelining girls on tinder a week before because they will be swarmed with guys already there unless you go for lower quality.
08-23-2019 10:29 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Setting yourself up medium/longterm in Central Europe 2nd Tier cities Hazaer 5 1,258 08-15-2019 02:25 PM
Last Post: zatara
  Who has used the penpal website Interpals to game girls? olspice1588 36 24,615 07-23-2019 08:39 AM
Last Post: eck
  East Asian men in the dating market timmyk 37 5,988 03-15-2019 06:52 PM
Last Post: a beer is enough