Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

"The Truth Will Out"
Onto Offline
True Player
Gold Member

"The Truth Will Out"
Taken from Shakespeare, I think he said "the truth will out".

The meaning being everyone has an unconscious desire to tell the truth about themselves. We've seen it often in movies when the bad guy must leave clues about themselves or their next targets. Most often though it's done through humor. As Freud noticed, "There is no such thing as a meaningless joke"

I saw this article on Fox News, and it struck me as a perfect example of this. Bride to Be Pulls First Look Prank

The bride (a modern day American woman) is giving her husband a "first look" at who he is about to marry.

Was her idea really just a joke? Where do the idea's of jokes come from anyways? It's been said that comedy is nothing more than exposing the gap between expectations and reality.

Here the joke is about a man expecting he'll be marrying the feminine, but instead is surprised to find he'll be marrying the masculine. As Jung would put it, a woman who is animus-possessed. And in this case, the joke really is on him.

Is it devious on her part? I don't think so, she's actually giving him a heads-up, a first-look at what he's in for and went to great lengths to do so. Will he see her underlying message? Will it jar him into reality? If he's gotten to this stage it's doubtful.

Bride-confessions aside, the image of a man in a wedding dress tells another truth. How women have increasingly feminized men over the past several generations.

In this day and age, everyone from the bride to the groom thought it was funny, especially the press, because on an unconscious level they all know what's being said, what the expectations are, and how it's all going to play out. However, if that unconscious knowledge made it's way up into consciousness my guess is they would be appalled, maybe even postpone the wedding.

These types of truths about modern day society are being told everyday in the media, movies, tv, etc. It's not like finding a needle in the haystack. It is the haystack, you just have to decide where to look. Universal truths that have been around since the beginning and never change are there as well.

Like that X-files mantra, "The Truth is Out There"
(This post was last modified: 08-24-2019 02:18 PM by Onto.)
08-24-2019 02:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like Onto's post:
debeguiled, Winston Wolfe
newlife Offline
Banned

RE: "The Truth Will Out"
Yeah, it's a prank and I don't know if she is trying to psychologically show that she is going to be the boss or whatever. However, the thing is his best buddy agreed to put on a wedding dress. All my life I have never understood how some guys can crossdress just for fun such as at Halloween parties or because of some girl(s) put them up to it. Some guys will go as far as shave their legs and let girls apply make-up to them. I strongly believe that you have to have queer tendencies inside to go for this. I would never.
08-24-2019 08:09 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes newlife's post:
CynicalContrarian
CynicalContrarian Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

Noting the content behind the first post.
For a second I thought I was in the Clown World thread... Confused
08-24-2019 08:16 PM
Sooth Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

Sexuality and marriage are the closest thing we have on earth by which we may learn of the complex nature of God. This is why it is and should remain sacrosanct.

There are two types of people. Some people can be told a piece of information and immediately know it. Others must experience it physically or psychologically for them selves before they can know it.

For those who are not called to a church serving vocation and are the second type of person mentioned above, the best way to come to the fullest understanding of God is by following His commandments to get married, create children and raise them in a way that they too may come to a rich understanding of who God is. It is where one will physically and mentally experience and act out Gods characteristics of Love, Loyalty, Sacrifice, Faithfulness, Mercy, Jealousy, Grace, etc. for themselves so it may be known to them.

Now it is not so hard to understand why sexuality and marriage are being consciously perverted. The aim is to hide God from us.

newlife said "All my life I have never understood how some guys can crossdress just for fun such as at Halloween parties or because of some girl(s) put them up to it".

Sin is always accompanied with some form of pleasure. Making a mockery of the sacred combined with attention from others is a real nice ego boost.

These people simply don't know or understand what they are doing.

Luke 23:34
Then Jesus said, “Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they do.”
08-24-2019 09:14 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sooth's post:
CynicalContrarian

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Photo Red Pill Comics: the truth has never been funnier YoungBlood 138 107,643 05-31-2019 11:24 AM
Last Post: DJ-Matt
  The truth is upon us... vanishing_point 12 1,619 01-27-2019 05:30 PM
Last Post: Stat
  Feminism vs. Truth Buddha 12 5,223 08-19-2018 04:22 PM
Last Post: blck