Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

It seems all girls have social justice beliefs. Should you bother to convert them?
GibsMeDat Offline
Male Feminist

It seems all girls have social justice beliefs. Should you bother to convert them?
Almost every girl I've met talks about oppression etc. Given this, is it even worth trying to influence them? Or are you better suited to get a girl that actually believes in reality from the get go?
08-24-2019 10:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
PapayaTapper Away
International Playboy
Gold Member

RE: It seems all girls have social justice beliefs. Should you bother to convert them?
(08-24-2019 10:18 PM)GibsMeDat Wrote:  Almost every girl I've met talks about oppression etc. Given this, is it even worth trying to influence them? Or are you better suited to get a girl that actually believes in reality from the get go?

Why do you care what a vagina thinks?

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell
08-24-2019 10:43 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like PapayaTapper's post:
DJ-Matt, Argot, John Dodds, Laner, Zenta
FullThrottleTX Offline
Beta Orbiter

RE: It seems all girls have social justice beliefs. Should you bother to convert them?
(08-24-2019 10:18 PM)GibsMeDat Wrote:  Almost every girl I've met talks about oppression etc. Given this, is it even worth trying to influence them? Or are you better suited to get a girl that actually believes in reality from the get go?

I wouldn't put myself in the position to have that conversation.

You're trying to turn a liberal girl into a conservative? Is this the goal?
What city do you live in? maybe you need to move...

I hardly ever have political conversations with chicks in Dallas...
vs. DC. But even in DC, I was able to avoid it to a large degree (let's say 70% of the time). There's something you're doing wrong that they are bringing it up.
(This post was last modified: 08-25-2019 12:28 AM by FullThrottleTX.)
08-24-2019 11:35 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes FullThrottleTX's post:
RockOn
GT777733 Offline
Recovering Beta

There's two scenarios and answers for this question:

1. Casual dating

Very simply - keep casual dating conversations as surface level as you can (until you've built up some trust and comfort over time and you know she's chill and can take and give jokes). Train yourself to redirect every serious question or statement by a girl to something lighthearted, fun or non serious.
It works with 80% (ish) of girls. The rest are usually the ones you want to avoid anyway - just filter them out and move on if they keep pressing you.

2. LTRs

This is a different ballgame.
For an LTR you need a girl that doesn't have destructive, negative, victim based thinking, and a girl that can listen to you when you outline how something she has heard through a friend or the news/social media is wrong or unhealthy (essentially, she needs to respect and see the value in your independent thinking on things that impact you both).
This is why a lot of guys end up settling with a 6 or 7 when they are ready to have a family.
They go for compliance and lack of crazy over a girl who will bring all the toxicity and broken beliefs you see in society today into the relationship and her role as a partner, wife and mother.

This is something you will perhaps grow to become frustrated with though.
If I had a dollar for every girl who passed the looks and surface level tests, and then I later find out out that her mindset or values are broke, or her work, friend and family circle is littered with toxic people that she is still influenced by ...

This last part is essentially why this forum exists. Guys eventually want to find that girl that combines looks, personality, values, femininity etc. for a LTR, and the vast majority are finding significant challenges in doing so
(This post was last modified: 08-25-2019 03:08 AM by GT777733.)
08-25-2019 03:00 AM
[-] The following 6 users Like GT777733's post:
Simeon_Strangelight, kruger41, gework, JiggyLordJr, jordypip23, DamienCasanova
Simeon_Strangelight Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(08-25-2019 03:00 AM)GT777733 Wrote:  There's two scenarios and answers for this question:

1. Casual dating

Very simply - keep casual dating conversations as surface level as you can (until you've built up some trust and comfort over time and you know she's chill and can take and give jokes). Train yourself to redirect every serious question or statement by a girl to something lighthearted, fun or non serious.
It works with 80% (ish) of girls. The rest are usually the ones you want to avoid anyway - just filter them out and move on if they keep pressing you.

2. LTRs

This is a different ballgame.
For an LTR you need a girl that doesn't have destructive, negative, victim based thinking, and a girl that can listen to you when you outline how something she has heard through a friend or the news/social media is wrong or unhealthy (essentially, she needs to respect and see the value in your independent thinking on things that impact you both).
This is why a lot of guys end up settling with a 6 or 7 when they are ready to have a family.
They go for compliance and lack of crazy over a girl who will bring all the toxicity and broken beliefs you see in society today into the relationship and her role as a partner, wife and mother.

This is something you will perhaps grow to become frustrated with though.
If I had a dollar for every girl who passed the looks and surface level tests, and then I later find out out that her mindset or values are broke, or her work, friend and family circle is littered with toxic people that she is still influenced by ...

This last part is essentially why this forum exists. Guys eventually want to find that girl that combines looks, personality, values, femininity etc. for a LTR, and the vast majority are finding significant challenges in doing so

Correct. If you want anything meaningful with a girl, then you have to bring her on your side. The reason is because sooner or later you will rue the day for not having done so. She has to absolutely mistrust the mainstream and the shill media - as well as many mainstream narratives - otherwise your relationship will get blown up anyway later or she will go out and teach your kids about the glories of "finding your own gender at age 5".

For casual - who cares what she thinks....
08-25-2019 04:50 AM
griffinmill Offline
Wingman

Most women (especially young ones) are liberal in their outlook in life. It speaks to the "nurturing" gene that's more pronounced in their gender. As we all know about "liberals" and people on the left side of the political spectrum, they tend not to like having their ideas challenged and can get quite angry and defensive when you calmly refute their bullshit.

There's no nuance in their argument, and being rational, intelligent and calm doesn't help them see the light. They know their ideas are built on a house of cards, so they get really irate if they hear an argument outside of their bubble.

I went to visit an ex-girlfriend last Christmas in London. She's ultra-liberal, and when I challenged her opinions she became increasingly hostile to the point I had to leave and I spent Christmas Day (and night) walking around the city before I could get an earlier flight home.

Here's how an argument with them will go:

ME: "Did you see the Dem debate? They all put their hands up to give free healthcare to illegal immigrants."
HER: "Isn't that wonderful!"
ME: "But if 8 billion people can move to the United States tomorrow to avail themselves of free healthcare, isn't that system unsustainable?"
HER: "I can't believe you have no heart. America is the richest country in the world!"
ME: "But is that system sustainable or not?"
HER: "Some of the things you say sound racist. Why are you afraid of foreigners?"
ME: "I'm not. There are many American citizens currently without healthcare, why should billions of people in other parts of the world have access to free healthcare here?"
HER: "I'M NOT TALKING POLITICS WITH YOU ANYMORE!! PLEASE JUST STOP TALKING!!"
(This post was last modified: 08-25-2019 06:21 AM by griffinmill.)
08-25-2019 06:20 AM
[-] The following 12 users Like griffinmill's post:
Leonard D Neubache, Simeon_Strangelight, kruger41, aeroektar, Hillbilly, DJ-Matt, Argot, Kungfu, RockOn, gework, JiggyLordJr, DamienCasanova
Leonard D Neubache Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

Fudge the numbers and guessstimate what it will cost them personally to virtue signal their way to the country becoming a shithole.

"It's possible but it'll cost us each about 10,000 dollars more a year in tax. What's that, about 200 bucks a week? Yeah, doable I suppose. We'll have to make a lot of sacrifices but people are more important than stuff like new clothes or living in a nice apartment."

God demands of Man responsibility. God demands of Woman vulnerability. These are their curse and blessing alike. Libertianism is to Man as Feminism is to Woman.
08-25-2019 07:21 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Leonard D Neubache's post:
kruger41, Hillbilly
Simeon_Strangelight Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(08-25-2019 06:20 AM)griffinmill Wrote:  Most women (especially young ones) are liberal in their outlook in life. It speaks to the "nurturing" gene that's more pronounced in their gender. As we all know about "liberals" and people on the left side of the political spectrum, they tend not to like having their ideas challenged and can get quite angry and defensive when you calmly refute their bullshit.

There's no nuance in their argument, and being rational, intelligent and calm doesn't help them see the light. They know their ideas are built on a house of cards, so they get really irate if they hear an argument outside of their bubble.

I went to visit an ex-girlfriend last Christmas in London. She's ultra-liberal, and when I challenged her opinions she became increasingly hostile to the point I had to leave and I spent Christmas Day (and night) walking around the city before I could get an earlier flight home.

Here's how an argument with them will go:

ME: "Did you see the Dem debate? They all put their hands up to give free healthcare to illegal immigrants."
ME: "But if 8 billion people can move to the United States tomorrow to avail themselves of free healthcare, isn't that system unsustainable?"
HER: "I can't believe you have no heart. America is the richest country in the world!"
ME: "But is that system sustainable or not?"
HER: "Some of the things you say sound racist. Why are you afraid of foreigners?"
ME: "I'm not. There are many American citizens currently without healthcare, why should billions of people in other parts of the world have access to free healthcare here?"
HER: "I'M NOT TALKING POLITICS WITH YOU ANYMORE!! PLEASE JUST STOP TALKING!!"

That's a perfect representation of what a discussion with someone indoctrinated in the progressive mindset looks like. Logic is thrown out and replaced with RACISM, ISLAMOPHOBIA knee-jerk reactions that are just emotional. Even voicing concerns via logic is already wrong.

Such cases are too far gone and might defend their ideology while being gang-raped by traumatized enrichers and their country descends into brutal Islamic anarchy. There were people back in Soviet Russia who defended the great commissars even while freezing to death in some gulag. Obviously there are variations of that, but she sounds one of those super-hard-ball cases where you cannot mention anything. Question is why one would need to associate with such a person - if there is no pussy to be had, no family and no long friendship, then what's a good reason to stick around while she descends into NPC madness?
(This post was last modified: 08-25-2019 07:32 AM by Simeon_Strangelight.)
08-25-2019 07:31 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Simeon_Strangelight's post:
griffinmill
TheFinalEpic Offline
True Player
Gold Member

Women are mirrors. If they like you, they will drop any and all of their convictions and will mirror your viewpoints and ideals.

Politics are also a waste of time, I would never focus on them in a relationship, and would encourage you to do the same. Give me the girls that don't vote and couldn't care less.

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.
08-25-2019 09:41 AM
[-] The following 10 users Like TheFinalEpic's post:
Kid Twist, PapayaTapper, TooFineAPoint, RockOn, gework, MajorStyles, JiggyLordJr, Renzy, 456, Laner
PapayaTapper Away
International Playboy
Gold Member

(08-25-2019 06:20 AM)griffinmill Wrote:  I went to visit an ex-girlfriend last Christmas in London. She's ultra-liberal, and when I challenged her opinions she became increasingly hostile to the point I had to leave and I spent Christmas Day (and night) walking around the city before I could get an earlier flight home.

Here's how an argument with should go:

ME: "What would be wonderful is if you'd stop talking so much and start sucking more"....grabs her by the hair
HER = Happy

^Fixed

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell
(This post was last modified: 08-25-2019 12:37 PM by PapayaTapper.)
08-25-2019 12:31 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like PapayaTapper's post:
Simeon_Strangelight, 456, Laner
gework Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

I have read several times on here guys say that they turn girls conservative. I think it's entirely possible. You have to give them an attractive package. If you are attractive, well-framed, well-oriented and serious about her it should appear a better offer than grievance and blue hair. Those girls end up there because those things weren't made available to them. But if you are all those things, why would you bother such women for a serious relation? No matter how bad your area is, there are always some women who are at least not left-wing.

I have noted a few times in my life that when I've made right-wing pronouncements around left-leaning women that it is an obvious turn on. The first time it happened was one of a number of those moments when you start to realise the real rules of the game. Notable is those women I would give a -2 on looks. A 6 will go far right for an 8, but I doubt more attractive lefty girls would be so game.

Women fall into three categories: write-offs, wifer-uppers and wife-material.

I think any woman that has SJW beliefs is a write-off, which is my position for looking for marriage. When I went to Colombia I met a girl who had left-wing economic beliefs, but was horrified by a lot of what is going on, like sexualisation of children, raegaton, legalisation of bestiality. Given that Colombia is incredibly corrupt left-wing economic beliefs are understandable and she would listen to me genuinely when I argued against left-wing economics, while agreeing with various issues stemming from state cartels. In the end she would have arranged herself with me however I wanted, because the package I could have offered was much better than what she had on offer in Colombia. She was not a write off, she could have been wifed-up, but it wasn't a very good potential offer on her part.

I have a good idea of what I want to happen in my life in the future and am confident it will happen so long as external factors don't impinge. I am well oriented, have a lot of freedom and don't have to deal with the issues most people do. I'm not looking for a woman as an equal, to be a second income, to be intellectually brilliant etc. I am looking for one that will follow me in doing what I'm doing, support me in that and rear lots of children. It still staggers me how few Western women consider that a good offer, particularly those that are university educated. But virtually any young girl here will not be immediately interested. Even women towards 30 are not interested. And if they were, I wouldn't. They want to date and get to know you, if you're (un)lucky and then they can think about being serious. It's very difficult to find Western women who are off-the-bat interested in marriage. And painfully few in my target age range.

For me wife material is a girl who is specifically looking to get married from a young age.

A wifer-upper is a girl who is floating who decides to follow you when they see the value of your offer. The issue here is you need to invest time and school them into being wife material.

Write-offs are girls with major red flags, particularly ones that are hostile the very nature of wife material, i.e. SJW-feminists.

I know a guy who was recently married. Neither he or his wife were reared to be marriage material, but he has gone through all the pills to Yahweh. The wife is a blank slate. She doesn't care about politics, though has some reactionary views. If she hooked up with some plonker she could be wretching in the bogs every weekend after a bender. But instead she follows her husband, who she's realised she needs to orient her life and deal with the things she can't. She feels safe and protected and so is happy to follow instructions when she's told who to vote for. Interestingly her stupid lefty friends have distanced from her now she has a normal, stable life, while they are on the train to nowhere.

Wifer-uppers are essentially blank slates. In the stripping away of traditional culture they haven't had stupid left-wing ideas and hedonism scrawled all over them.
(This post was last modified: 08-25-2019 08:40 PM by gework.)
08-25-2019 08:21 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like gework's post:
MajorStyles, 456, Laner, josn123
FullThrottleTX Offline
Beta Orbiter

(08-25-2019 08:21 PM)gework Wrote:  I have read several times on here guys say that they turn girls conservative. I think it's entirely possible. You have to give them an attractive package. If you are attractive, well-framed, well-oriented and serious about her it should appear a better offer than grievance and blue hair.

There are so many girls who are already conservative, why would you bother with this?
Move to a better part of the country or date better women rather than roll the dice on your (hope) that you can change someone...
(This post was last modified: 08-25-2019 08:29 PM by FullThrottleTX.)
08-25-2019 08:29 PM
gework Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

(08-25-2019 08:29 PM)FullThrottleTX Wrote:  There are so many girls who are already conservative, why would you bother with this?
Move to a better part of the country or date better women rather than roll the dice on your (hope) that you can change someone...

That was the message in my post.

But I'm from the country formerly known as The United Kingdom, I can't move to a better part of the country.
08-25-2019 08:43 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes gework's post:
FullThrottleTX
FullThrottleTX Offline
Beta Orbiter

(08-25-2019 08:43 PM)gework Wrote:  
(08-25-2019 08:29 PM)FullThrottleTX Wrote:  There are so many girls who are already conservative, why would you bother with this?

That was the message in my post.

But I'm from the country formerly known as The United Kingdom, I can't move to a better part of the country.

Agreed lol.
08-25-2019 08:56 PM
Levaduro Offline
Game Denialist

Stop doing that. There is no point in trying to change someone's mind. What do you expect to win? Do you really think that you can turn a crazy liberal into a feminine housewife? Most pseudo-liberals (I don't really like calling them liberals because they are far away from been liberals, I would say that it would be more correct to call them socialists/marxists) have been raised by schools and the media to be pseudo-liberals. Their ideology and values are so attached to their personality that attacking their ideology is an attack to them. Nobody likes to be told that all the things that they believed during their whole life are pure bullshit. Just learn that human beings (and above all women) lack of self-criticism and they are always going to justify their actions. Woman are not logical animals but emotional ones.
08-26-2019 04:46 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Levaduro's post:
JiggyLordJr, Robert High Hawk
Robert High Hawk Offline
Chubby Chaser

(08-26-2019 04:46 AM)Levaduro Wrote:  Stop doing that. There is no point in trying to change someone's mind. What do you expect to win? Do you really think that you can turn a crazy liberal into a feminine housewife? Most pseudo-liberals (I don't really like calling them liberals because they are far away from been liberals, I would say that it would be more correct to call them socialists/marxists) have been raised by schools and the media to be pseudo-liberals. Their ideology and values are so attached to their personality that attacking their ideology is an attack to them. Nobody likes to be told that all the things that they believed during their whole life are pure bullshit. Just learn that human beings (and above all women) lack of self-criticism and they are always going to justify their actions. Woman are not logical animals but emotional ones.

Perfect approach. Think of it this way. If some random guy off the street approached you and tried to convince you some deeply held belief you had was wrong, you wouldn't dare change your mind, and you'd only find it insulting.

On the other hand, if your absolute best friend, most trusted mentor, etc... calmly and respectfully tried to explain to you how you are looking at an issue the wrong way, you would be much more open to seeing things his way, cause he built up credibility with you.

How have you built up credibility with these chicks to change a very personal and deeply held belief?

Do you not see how that is a fools errand? Focus on what you CAN affect, which is their feelings towards you. After a while, when the trust and loyalty is there (a huge task with Modern women on it's own...), THEN, maaayyybe, you can change some views.
08-27-2019 12:44 PM
Rush87 Offline
True Player

Never say more than one sentence. Extended logic causes the brain to switch off. Continuous one liners aimed at cognitive dissonance, over an extended period, with no emotion attached, are your best return on investment. If you try and lecture someone, you might get their attention for a small period of time, but after a one week news cycle, they will have forgotten and you'll be too burned out to correct their next talking point.

An example would be: "Democrats are fighting climate change". Instead of a long winded lecture which wastes your time, a better response would be... "Interesting. Strange that Obama bought a 15 million dollar house on the coastline if it will be underwater in 10 years... I feel like burgers for dinner? You want some?".
(This post was last modified: 08-27-2019 01:05 PM by Rush87.)
08-27-2019 01:05 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Will having no friends/social circle negatively impact getting girls and relationship rotinz 3 1,889 07-08-2018 06:35 PM
Last Post: rotinz
  Internalizing Inner Game Beliefs Chewbacon 41 30,038 06-17-2017 11:47 PM
Last Post: Premium
Information Using the Science of Social Engineering to Succesfully Meet Girls in Bars seniol 18 12,536 09-12-2016 11:18 AM
Last Post: Comte De St. Germain