I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

The rise of girls needing caveman agression
iThinkThereforeIam Online
Beta Orbiter

The rise of girls needing caveman agression
Maybe I'm getting old (mid 30s still looking late 20s), maybe it's because I'm in Asia but when I go to parties younger girls give very little back these days when being friendly in a non beta way (this goes for western and Asian girls alike).

If you aren't very buff and go full caveman it feels pretty much game over to me right now and the only girls chasing tend to be lonely post wall women.

Thoughts?
08-25-2019 01:57 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
re busted dudes Offline
Beta Orbiter

RE: The rise of girls needing caveman agression
Somethings off about this. More context would be helpful. What kind of parties? How well do you know the people there? From my experience, parties have never been a thing in Asia, outside of company dinners or something, and neither has “being buff” or “going full caveman”.
08-25-2019 03:26 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like re busted dudes's post:
RawGod, Latan, bacani
Bienvenuto Offline
Wingman
Gold Member

(08-25-2019 01:57 AM)iThinkThereforeIam Wrote:  Maybe I'm getting old (mid 30s still looking late 20s), maybe it's because I'm in Asia but when I go to parties younger girls give very little back these days when being friendly in a non beta way (this goes for western and Asian girls alike).

If you aren't very buff and go full caveman it feels pretty much game over to me right now and the only girls chasing tend to be lonely post wall women.

Thoughts?

I see what you're getting at.

If you're an expat then yes I would say that this applies. Provided everyone in the experiment is not poor and dresses reasonably well then the girls want the biggest adrenalin spike, the biggest visible physical presence especially in clubs and bars.

In bed they like nothing better than to talk dirty in English and respond to being absolutely pounded in the most macho way.
They despise weakness of any kind.

These girls, even the good girls, are behaving like take away delivery drivers delivering (deniable) sex.
Even the big romance stories amongst the expats I knew --- he's good looking and romantic, they holiday together with parents permission, he's learning her language, met her folks and spent Tet with them --- the girls were going behind their backs and banging bigger muscled expats who work in the Aussie mines and who just happened to live in/visit SE Asia in their off time.

I accidentally happened to know the men involved, was the only way I found out.

So - if men are not providing that caveman spark in social settings then fairly quickly they find themselves in a lower division - getting played by the social climber in the office who is using them or courting homely young women who view THEM as losers or post wall desperate women who tinge all interactions with a sense of mourning and sadness.

So, I don't know who and what you're referring to exactly but - as far as the expat /= local/asian-tourist Young Women scene goes then Yes - I believe that this is a thing.
08-25-2019 03:48 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Bienvenuto's post:
iThinkThereforeIam, JiggyLordJr
Beta Orbiter

(08-25-2019 03:26 AM)re busted dudes Wrote:  Somethings off about this. More context would be helpful. What kind of parties? How well do you know the people there? From my experience, parties have never been a thing in Asia, outside of company dinners or something, and neither has “being buff” or “going full caveman”.

Independent music parties in Beijing not table and dice or VIP stuff.
08-25-2019 04:03 AM
Beta Orbiter

(08-25-2019 03:48 AM)Bienvenuto Wrote:  
(08-25-2019 01:57 AM)iThinkThereforeIam Wrote:  Maybe I'm getting old (mid 30s still looking late 20s), maybe it's because I'm in Asia but when I go to parties younger girls give very little back these days when being friendly in a non beta way (this goes for western and Asian girls alike).

Thoughts?

I see what you're getting at.

If you're an expat then yes I would say that this applies. Provided everyone in the experiment is not poor and dresses reasonably well then the girls want the biggest adrenalin spike, the biggest visible physical presence especially in clubs and bars.

In bed they like nothing better than to talk dirty in English and respond to being absolutely pounded in the most macho way.
They despise weakness of any kind.

These girls, even the good girls, are behaving like take away delivery drivers delivering (deniable) sex.
Even the big romance stories amongst the expats I knew --- he's good looking and romantic, they holiday together with parents permission, he's learning her language, met her folks and spent Tet with them --- the girls were going behind their backs and banging bigger muscled expats who work in the Aussie mines and who just happened to live in/visit SE Asia in their off time.

I accidentally happened to know the men involved, was the only way I found out.

So - if men are not providing that caveman spark in social settings then fairly quickly they find themselves in a lower division - getting played by the social climber in the office who is using them or courting homely young women who view THEM as losers or post wall desperate women who tinge all interactions with a sense of mourning and sadness.

So, I don't know who and what you're referring to exactly but - as far as the expat /= local/asian-tourist Young Women scene goes then Yes - I believe that this is a thing.

South East Asians are much more hypergamous and feral than northern Chinese, which is why I'm surprised by the huge attitude change over the last couple of years. It's not like I look like grandpa already...
(This post was last modified: 08-25-2019 08:35 AM by iThinkThereforeIam.)
08-25-2019 08:35 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes iThinkThereforeIam's post:
Bienvenuto
outback Offline
Male Feminist

OP - what you're doing is ironic. You're chatting to girls at a party when you both know you'd rather be having sex with them.

Irony is the foundation of all social seduction in the West. You chat about rubbish, or you do some inoffensive activity, and get to a point where a comfort level is reached (basically an exercise in social-class matching), you both implicitly acknowledge it, and then you directly move to suggesting sex, getting physical and being animalistic.

But irony doesn't exist in Asia because the entire place over the last 100 years has been below the poverty line at some point, and thankfully that's changed, and its history has also always been tumultuous and often brutal. This means that everything is direct... all comedy on TV is direct/slapstick, and drama hinges on themes of money, power and familiar family hierarchy.
There's no Friends or Seinfeld - shows based entirely on irony with people sitting around doing nothing - and Sex and the City is often interpreted literally in Asia, not as snappy entertainment, because the Asian mindset has been molded by harsh experiences where no one has the time or security to sit around basking in the frivolous fun of irony, like the old aristocrats and intellectuals of Europe did, which then in turn formed Western culture as the bourgeois/middle classes copied the elites.

So the whole premise of chatting up a girl in Asia is just flawed as social class is based on cash and raw power. Subtlety, social comfort etc. just aren't acknowledged as important. You directly offer sex or resources or she's going to think there's something wrong with you, rather than implicitly acknowledge your irony, or the fact you're just building a social connection before acting like animals in bed.

A few years ago girls in China probably went along your irony, which they didn't really understand, because they thought you just knew better, as you were a foreigner and foreigners had the know-how and money. But China is obviously changing, and is rapidly becoming more proud and autonomous, so your cache as a foreigner no longer has the same social currency - perhaps it's no longer as accepted in Chinese culture to just unconsciously defer to you in a social situation and as a result your ironic chit-chat, which women in the West like and respond to, doesn't work. You've gotta bring the ruckus to these women or they're going to think you're very strange, like they always have.
(This post was last modified: 08-27-2019 10:19 AM by outback.)
08-27-2019 10:06 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like outback's post:
DamienCasanova, Kid Twist
Suits Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(08-25-2019 04:03 AM)iThinkThereforeIam Wrote:  
(08-25-2019 03:26 AM)re busted dudes Wrote:  Somethings off about this. More context would be helpful. What kind of parties? How well do you know the people there? From my experience, parties have never been a thing in Asia, outside of company dinners or something, and neither has “being buff” or “going full caveman”.

Independent music parties in Beijing not table and dice or VIP stuff.

Are you based in Beijing?

I'm the King of Beijing!
08-27-2019 10:41 AM
JiggyLordJr Offline
Beta Orbiter

The more feminine the woman, the more masculine the man she desires. And as many of us know, the women in Asia tend to be very feminine. Connect the dots.

Caveman game is in essence pure masculine game: large muscles, high T, an air of indifference, and an appetite for nubile nymphs. The situation you described is not becoming more common; it's always been this way.
08-27-2019 10:53 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like JiggyLordJr's post:
rudebwoy, DamienCasanova
rudebwoy Away
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(08-27-2019 10:53 AM)JiggyLordJr Wrote:  The more feminine the woman, the more masculine the man she desires. And as many of us know, the women in Asia tend to be very feminine. Connect the dots.

Caveman game is in essence pure masculine game: large muscles, high T, an air of indifference, and an appetite for nubile nymphs. The situation you described is not becoming more common; it's always been this way.

Post Of The Day

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com
08-27-2019 11:14 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Can an immature woman rise to the occasion? VincentVinturi 17 1,887 04-01-2019 09:02 AM
Last Post: asdfk
  Will Text Game survive the rise of A.I.? wonderman 4 998 01-06-2019 11:27 AM
Last Post: Arado
  Caveman stuff you guys did in clubs that wet pussies MrRoundtree 13 4,199 11-02-2018 01:26 PM
Last Post: WomenLuvDeez