Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Can Billionaires/Celebrities Maintain LTRs?
JiggyLordJr Offline
Beta Orbiter

Can Billionaires/Celebrities Maintain LTRs?
I've found a current running through some threads on the forum that seem to regard being a billionaire or celebrity akin to bring a modern day Genghis. The sentiment seems to be that men who fit the high-status profile can rest in solace knowing they can ride the wave of social proof/money/looks into the sunset with a 10 on their arm. On one hand, you see billionaire chumps like Bezo getting divorced (assuming it wasn't staged), and on the other hand you have upper-crust guys who settle down with a model and live a stable, prosperous existence.

Part of me is of the camp that no matter how rich, alpha, or famous a man is, a woman will cheat on or leave a guy if her tingles dissappear. The other part of me moves out of theoretical and into reality, as I witness the power of celebrity/ultra-wealthy status on tingles in this hyper-connected age. Being known or famous in the public realm (mostly on the internet/big screen), is one of the highest DHVs. And yet many of these folk still get divorced. What gives?
08-25-2019 05:23 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Simeon_Strangelight Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

RE: Can Billionaires/Celebrities Maintain LTRs?
They get divorced less because the women divorce them out of the common man's problems. They get divorced because they themselves overdo it with mistresses and orgies on the side, get some other woman pregnant or they exchange the wife to a younger hotter model.

Even very wealthy men without Game have a ton of value.

As for celebrities - they are mostly insane and their options to fuck around, take drugs galore - they are extreme. The few who are stable family men like Pierce Brosnan - they stay married without any issue whatsoever.

Though obviously it's far better to have Game and be Red Pilled - many wealthy men are not and they sometimes tank even their financial assets via divorces. Their real market value is low aside from money.
08-26-2019 03:11 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Simeon_Strangelight's post:
jordypip23, Jungle
Robert High Hawk Offline
Chubby Chaser

I think it's also worth noting that even the rare celebrity that has a stable marriage, more often than not their kids will have some kind of problem, such as Pierce Brosnan's son's struggles with drug addiction.
08-27-2019 04:23 PM
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(08-27-2019 04:23 PM)Robert High Hawk Wrote:  I think it's also worth noting that even the rare celebrity that has a stable marriage, more often than not their kids will have some kind of problem, such as Pierce Brosnan's son's struggles with drug addiction.

Raising rich kids who are surrounded by lots of other wealthy degenerate rich kids is a tough call. Some do it by sending their kids to extremely good schools in Europe which works on certain kids, others move out into saner areas and wealthy kids just go to good middle-class schools.

But that is not uncommon among well-off families - you take into account that some of the progeny succumb to vices as the the financial restraints of having to earn money isn't there. I went to class with an extremely rich guy - he was just sent to a somewhat better middle-class school I went to. His uncle turned to alochol early and got his leg amputated while in his 40s already. The classmate still was off a bit, but he did alright. His das kept the family fortune somewhat stable.
(This post was last modified: 08-27-2019 06:02 PM by Simeon_Strangelight.)
08-27-2019 06:01 PM
JiggyLordJr Offline
Beta Orbiter

(08-27-2019 06:01 PM)Simeon_Strangelight Wrote:  
(08-27-2019 04:23 PM)Robert High Hawk Wrote:  I think it's also worth noting that even the rare celebrity that has a stable marriage, more often than not their kids will have some kind of problem, such as Pierce Brosnan's son's struggles with drug addiction.

Raising rich kids who are surrounded by lots of other wealthy degenerate rich kids is a tough call. Some do it by sending their kids to extremely good schools in Europe which works on certain kids, others move out into saner areas and wealthy kids just go to good middle-class schools.

But that is not uncommon among well-off families - you take into account that some of the progeny succumb to vices as the the financial restraints of having to earn money isn't there. I went to class with an extremely rich guy - he was just sent to a somewhat better middle-class school I went to. His uncle turned to alochol early and got his leg amputated while in his 40s already. The classmate still was off a bit, but he did alright. His das kept the family fortune somewhat stable.

I've found this to be the case as well; the progeny of the well-off tend to either grow up to be very high functioning adults (well-adjusted, cultured, put-together), or they completely fall off the rails and burn through the family fortune. This is usually the result of early drug use, degenerate cultural influence, or most likely, their wealthy friends' debauchery. There's a saying in China, that money only lasts 3 generations. The first gen makes it, the second gen continues it, and the third gen squanders it. There are naturally exceptions to this, but as you've mentioned, the lack of financial restraints can poision an offspring's mind.
08-28-2019 04:37 AM
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(08-28-2019 04:37 AM)JiggyLordJr Wrote:  
(08-27-2019 06:01 PM)Simeon_Strangelight Wrote:  

I've found this to be the case as well; the progeny of the well-off tend to either grow up to be very high functioning adults (well-adjusted, cultured, put-together), or they completely fall off the rails and burn through the family fortune. This is usually the result of early drug use, degenerate cultural influence, or most likely, their wealthy friends' debauchery. There's a saying in China, that money only lasts 3 generations. The first gen makes it, the second gen continues it, and the third gen squanders it. There are naturally exceptions to this, but as you've mentioned, the lack of financial restraints can poision an offspring's mind.

Most smart inter-generational families are now ferreting the money away into trust-funds. And upper-class money lasts a long time. They did a few studies on that. In the UK it takes 400 years after attaining upper-class to end up middle class. In Germany they did another study and it was even more terrifying. Some 80% of the upper-class around 1600 were still upper-class in the 2000s. Can't find the link to it, but it really spits a bit in the face of the self-made stories. Great fortunes are made within a generation and the top positions do change constantly, but even if you fall from 500 mio. $ to 50 mio. $ you are still upper-class. Then a more enterprising heir builds it up to 200 mio. $ again. The current international wealth-management schools never ever let you have complete control in order to waste the cash. At worst you can pump a bit too much into stupid projects - plus the super-wealthy have lots of real-estate possessions which tend to be appreciating around the world, also rental income and wide asset distribution keeps it safe. Even full bankruptcies of big countries would not put them into middle-class - it would have to be a zombie apocalypse to destroy that kind of wealth.
08-28-2019 05:07 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Simeon_Strangelight's post:
JiggyLordJr, jordypip23

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Lying, Boundaries, and LTRs Checkmat 24 2,437 07-17-2019 11:14 PM
Last Post: Georgepithyou
Heart The Modern Harem Thread: How to Build, Maintain, and Expand your own Group of Girls BlurredSevens 34 26,203 01-22-2019 03:26 PM
Last Post: Anchor
  Good books on LTRs/Marriage the-dream 2 965 01-01-2019 01:17 AM
Last Post: LINUX