Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

You dont show enough intrest
Tikimalore Offline
Beta Orbiter

You dont show enough intrest
I have many numbers but bad conversion rate. If I get feedback I hear a lot like this:
You didnt show real intrest / I had the felling you are not really intrested in me ...

Mostly I dont get it, because I thought I showed enough intrest. What does that mean and how can I change it.
08-25-2019 06:34 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
kinjutsu Offline
True Player

RE: You dont show enough intrest
It's woman speak for she's not attracted to you enough. Or she's well below you looks wise comparatively.

My Twitter

You can't get lucky all the time, but you can be smart everyday though...
08-25-2019 07:50 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes kinjutsu's post:
Geronimo
tugofpeace Offline
Chubby Chaser

(08-25-2019 07:50 PM)kinjutsu Wrote:  It's woman speak for she's not attracted to you enough. Or she's well below you looks wise comparatively.

What. It means OP was too passive.. he didn't touch her, make moves, escalate, etc.
08-26-2019 12:20 AM
FullThrottleTX Offline
Beta Orbiter

(08-25-2019 06:34 AM)Tikimalore Wrote:  I have many numbers but bad conversion rate. If I get feedback I hear a lot like this:
You didnt show real intrest / I had the felling you are not really intrested in me ...

Mostly I dont get it, because I thought I showed enough intrest. What does that mean and how can I change it.

I have this problem too.
It goes both ways. Girls, especially online, need some confirmation you're invested in the interaction. Sometimes we play too aloof. You can't assume the problem to be solved all the time is the "needy beta" problem, with which you take the aloof alpha hammer to beat it down. We undermine ourselves with that approach. Sometimes you need to provide a good argument (through banter and conversation) for why you like the girl - and it needs to be sustained. There needs to be justification in the interaction otherwise, it will just flake out.
(This post was last modified: 08-26-2019 01:15 PM by FullThrottleTX.)
08-26-2019 01:15 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like FullThrottleTX's post:
DoneDeal, Lampwick
Geronimo Offline
Beta Orbiter

Numbers mean nothing. Women give numbers to men just so they can F off.

Do you really think a woman would say this to a young Brad Pitt?

If anything, a man showing low interest to a woman would even INCREASE her interest in him. But only IF and WHEN she finds him attractive.

Physical attraction is something that cannot be negotiated or obtained by 'escalating' or 'being alpha.'

It is literally decided in the first 5 seconds she sees you. It cannot be changed.

She's either attracted to you or not. Game cannot make a woman who found you unattractive to become attracted to you.
(This post was last modified: 08-27-2019 12:18 AM by Geronimo.)
08-27-2019 12:16 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like Geronimo's post:
Davidovich, jselysianeagle, lonewolf1992
jsbach Offline
Male Feminist

It means you don't desire her enough, and she can sense it

Most of my dating problems were actually solved when I was able to figure out if my desire was there or not - still got lots of rejections though

If not - leave alone

If yes - go all in
(This post was last modified: 08-27-2019 04:42 AM by jsbach.)
08-27-2019 04:41 AM
floridaboiii Offline
Beta Orbiter

These girls are saying this to you through text before you meet them or what?

You need to stop texting and push to meet. If they say no or blow you off then you know they aren’t interested.

If you’re getting this after meeting the girls you just need to be more direct. Somebody on the forum told me I need to relax and remember that girls are the same lost souls that we are. There is a certain point where you understand girls and you aren’t nervous around them. Seems like you might be at this point (assuming the girls are saying this after you’ve met them). Chicks still get nervous though and literally every single one of them is self-conscious about every little thing.

I went on a date recently with a girl who’s probably an 8 maybe even a 9, the girl doesn’t even wear makeup. I liked her. She was funny, feminine, and cute! We talked for an hour, she laughed, I laughed. Im naturally quiet and aloof but she had me really loosened up and enjoying myself. I personally thought it was obvious I liked her. I text her the next day and she tells me it seems like I didn’t like her. My response was, “I like you. I think you’re funny and cute and I want to see you again.” Nothing crazy... simple, direct and to the point. After that we went on a gym date. Now she’s been begging me to hangout and has been blowing up my phone over the past week.

If the girl says that it’s because she doesn’t know if you like her. She’s being honest and literally asking you to tell her that you like her too.
08-27-2019 07:47 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes floridaboiii's post:
DoneDeal
JiggyLordJr Offline
Beta Orbiter

This belongs on the newbie thread, but I'll bite:

"You didn't show enough interest" is Womanese for "I didn't feel enough interest." If you're talking to her and she doesn't feel butterflies in her stomach, you're vibe is too cold/not seductive, and she will react to this accordingly.

The best thing to do is to develop a more seductive vibe, which can be done mostly through body language and mindsrt adjustments. The tendency for most inexperienced men is to go "cold" and "stoic, " a facade of masculinity in lieu of the real thing. Girls will see through this in an instant. Really focus on developing your inner game; if you do it right you will be golden.
08-27-2019 11:04 AM
captain_shane Offline
Alpha Male

Girls are insecure and want to know that you like them for something else other than their pussy. They know they have something that every straight guy on the planet has, and if that's all you're after, she isn't a special snowflake.

Game: Attract her, Qualify Her, Close

Read "The Juggler Method" it's amazing for this.

His conversational structure:

- You ask Open Ended Question
- She Answers
- You make a Reward/Relate Statement
- She Answers
- You make a Reward/Relate Statement

Reward example: Wow that's really interesting, not many people are as bold as you. Etc

Relate example: Wow, I totally get that. I was in the same situation, blah blah blah

Continually escalate the conversation verbally and physically, and make a strong statement of intent: "wow, not many girls are like that, I think that makes you really sexy" etc
08-27-2019 11:08 AM
Tikimalore Offline
Beta Orbiter

Thanks for alle the answers!

@captain shane. I will look into the juggler method.
08-28-2019 12:47 AM
Zeknichov Offline
Male Feminist

It means she had you in mind as a potential guy but she chose another guy. The other guy she chose seemed more into her than you did and thus was a safer pick for her (everyone wants a partner who is into them because that means they're more likely to provide the intimacy people seek). In short, you missed your opportunity. The people saying "she just wasn't into you" are right in the sense that she wasn't into you enough because you weren't into her enough but they're over simplifying things. A woman who is letting off a guy she doesn't have an interest in doesn't say "you didn't show enough interest". She'll let the guy down in a much different manner. She had an interest for you at some point and you killed what interest she had because she wasn't getting what she wanted from you.
08-30-2019 01:19 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  How do you connect with her emotionally if you dont care? Dalaran1991 21 7,373 05-23-2014 02:27 AM
Last Post: soup
  Heres a move to use when you dont want to spend the night with a girl Kickb 4 4,299 07-16-2011 05:27 PM
Last Post: Kickb
  Girls that dont like your race or style Screwston 21 12,626 05-11-2011 05:54 PM
Last Post: Dee9