Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Spending a month in Europe this December, appreciate any advice
tugofpeace Offline
Chubby Chaser

Spending a month in Europe this December, appreciate any advice
I'm 31 and single, first time traveling to Europe. Wanted to know if this is a reasonable schedule - I realize it's a lot to cover, and one of my debates right now is whether I do it like this, or instead do one week at four places instead. I plan to follow this kind of system for vacation every year, where I go for a month and just see a ton. Next trip will be an Asia trip. There's just so much to see and from what I've gathered online, I can see most things within the time frames I've noted. The other thing is, I really wanted to see natural destinations, but couldn't figure out what to eliminate from my list and replace with. I heard Norway was nice but I'm a bit weary of being alone away from a city, if I were to hike in the mountains for example.

In terms of women, you guys think I'd fare better with longer durations at fewer places, or just proceed as is?

[Image: W6j8xyz.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-25-2019 12:18 PM by tugofpeace.)
08-25-2019 12:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
NextStop100 Offline
Wingman

RE: Spending a month in Europe this December, appreciate any advice
(08-25-2019 12:14 PM)tugofpeace Wrote:  I'm 31 and single, first time traveling to Europe. Wanted to know if this is a reasonable schedule - I realize it's a lot to cover, and one of my debates right now is whether I do it like this, or instead do one week at four places instead. I plan to follow this kind of system for vacation every year, where I go for a month and just see a ton. Next trip will be an Asia trip. There's just so much to see and from what I've gathered online, I can see most things within the time frames I've noted. The other thing is, I really wanted to see natural destinations, but couldn't figure out what to eliminate from my list and replace with. I heard Norway was nice but I'm a bit weary of being alone away from a city, if I were to hike in the mountains for example.

In terms of women, you guys think I'd fare better with longer durations at fewer places, or just proceed as is?

Think this will largely depend on your expected method of meeting most of the women. Online, daytime, nighttime, etc

5 days in a slow city during the week won't yield results as good as 2 days in a party city on the weekend.

Is your planned accommodation in nightlife centric areas?
08-25-2019 12:27 PM
tugofpeace Offline
Chubby Chaser

I havent planned far enough to know where exactly i’ll be staying, only looked into pricing near major areas.
08-25-2019 01:24 PM
bigbadpua Offline
Beta Orbiter

I would go for a week minimum in every city - if it is a big capital city at least. The travelling will wear you out otherwise, you barely have time to settle in and find your way around.
08-25-2019 03:18 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like bigbadpua's post:
Jungle, Seth_Rose, Dkby, Tail Gunner
pk9090 Offline
Recovering Beta

(08-25-2019 12:14 PM)tugofpeace Wrote:  I'm 31 and single, first time traveling to Europe. Wanted to know if this is a reasonable schedule - I realize it's a lot to cover, and one of my debates right now is whether I do it like this, or instead do one week at four places instead. I plan to follow this kind of system for vacation every year, where I go for a month and just see a ton. Next trip will be an Asia trip. There's just so much to see and from what I've gathered online, I can see most things within the time frames I've noted. The other thing is, I really wanted to see natural destinations, but couldn't figure out what to eliminate from my list and replace with. I heard Norway was nice but I'm a bit weary of being alone away from a city, if I were to hike in the mountains for example.

Seems like a good plan, personally I would drop Venice and Florence and then give those days to the other cities, and if you are into party mode, I would give more days to Barcelona and Budapest, can't stress these 2 cities enough when it comes to party and fucking girls.
08-25-2019 05:09 PM
No More Mr. Soy Boy Offline
Chubby Chaser

Too cliché.

I've been to all places above and I agree with pk9090 about dropping Venice and Florence. There isn't much to do in Florence really. It is super overrated just like Venice. Better go there a time when you got a chick with you and I would certainly not go there in the winter. Rome can still be worthwhile thanks to the big history but there's so much else to see in Italy and I'd suggest you better visit the country during summer time. I've been all around Italy and you literally picked the 3 worst cities there I can think of apart from Bologna.

I would suggest you skip Florence and Venice to visit Prague instead. The city is way nicer than Florence and Venice, the women are also better and you'll be a 6-7h drive from Budapest then. Or Ostrava in Czech Republic, a much smaller city but it's awesome and it's the place where I've seen most 10's in my entire life.
(This post was last modified: 08-25-2019 05:43 PM by No More Mr. Soy Boy.)
08-25-2019 05:40 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like No More Mr. Soy Boy's post:
Vincent Chase, pk9090, Gopnik
tugofpeace Offline
Chubby Chaser

I have revised my itinerary as follows. Paris has been removed (I read the Paris thread on this forum and that swayed me out of it, seems like shit). Florence and Venice are also out as I will go there with a chick someday. I've also removed Barcelona (food doesn't appeal to me).

London, UK 4 days
Amsterdam, Netherlands 4 days
Berlin, Germany 4 days
Prague, Czech Republic 4 days
Vienna, Austria 4 days
Budapest, Hungary 5 days
Rome, Italy 4 days

Anything else I should change?
(This post was last modified: 08-25-2019 06:59 PM by tugofpeace.)
08-25-2019 06:21 PM
SayWhat1015 Offline
Game Denialist

Yea agreed with above comments. Going place to place in that quick of fashion will feel like all you’re doing is toting around luggage. Sounds horrible to me. Also your city picks are ...interesting. December is 100% the worst month of the year to game. Stick to night game and SNL if you’re any decent at it. That’ll be your bread and butter in December. Too cold for daygame and online and daygame suck in December. Big time.
08-25-2019 06:59 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes SayWhat1015's post:
Tail Gunner
JiggyLordJr Offline
Beta Orbiter

It seems you're looking to hit all of the tourist spots. In that case, you won't need more than a few days in each place. To fully experience the city, however, you'll probably need a week per.

I would highly recommend a trip to Switzerland if you have the space for it. Fly in through Zürich Airport (best airport in the world) but skip Zürich city - full of cold wankers. An hours train ride takes you to Bern or Basel, both lively cities without the pretentiousness of Zürich. Bon Voyage mate.
08-26-2019 06:24 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes JiggyLordJr's post:
Obermarschall
Vincent Chase Offline
Wingman
Gold Member

Not sure you'd have much to do in Rome. You should consider Kiev.
08-26-2019 06:55 AM
Obermarschall Offline
Recovering Beta

I def second Switzerland. I mean Rome and Vienna are not 'so far' from Switzerland and it also seems that money is not an issue. Sure Switzerland won't be the place to be in terms of meeting women, but the nature and scenery is outstanding ESPECIALLY in winter!
08-26-2019 07:00 AM
on_the_go Offline
Male Feminist

I'm actually thinking of a similar trip but for next summer and focusing more on Eastern Europe. Interesting the OP is sticking mostly to Western Europe.

Nextstep100 had a good point, focus on where you game will work best. For online game, where would you guys recommend?
08-26-2019 07:18 AM
No More Mr. Soy Boy Offline
Chubby Chaser

Decent list apart from Vienna, I'd say. That city has no energy or vibe and is boring. It can be super windy and cold there during winter.

I'd suggest you skip Vienna and do Belgrade after Budapest instead. It's a better capital city in all aspects in my opinion and certainy in terms of women. Roosh has talked pretty nice about Belgrade.
08-26-2019 11:07 AM
rudebwoy Away
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

What is your budget?

Some of those cities will drain your money.

Europe in December is wet and damp, so that rules out most of the places on your list.

I agree with the recommendation of doing one country per week.

Paris, Amsterdam, Barcelona and Prague would be a good list for a first timer.

Mine would be Lisbon, Barcelona, Belgrade and the last week in Stockholm.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com
08-26-2019 11:33 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
tugofpeace Offline
Chubby Chaser

Well my list is as follows now:

London, UK 4 days
Berlin, Germany 4 days
Vienna, Austria 4 days
Budapest, Hungary 5 days
Rome, Italy 4 days

Im hardly spending anything on this trip because I have so many airline/hotel points. All in I estimate $2.5-3.5k for everything.

Starting to wonder if its even worth going in December now that you mention the weather - I like cold weather, but I can imagine traveling in it would suck depending on the severity. I live in chicago so i’m no stranger to cold weather.

Maybe I should just do an Asia trip.. Japan/China
08-26-2019 12:15 PM
BoiBoi Offline
Wingman

The cold isn't the problem, the lack of daylight hours is. I'd never recommend to anyone coming to Europe in December.
08-26-2019 12:28 PM
Blazadin Offline
Game Denialist

I wouldn't discount Paris unless you need to get laid to enjoy the trip.. There's a shit load to see in Paris.. Just stay somewhere central
08-26-2019 12:35 PM
tugofpeace Offline
Chubby Chaser

(08-26-2019 12:35 PM)Blazadin Wrote:  I wouldn't discount Paris unless you need to get laid to enjoy the trip.. There's a shit load to see in Paris.. Just stay somewhere central

My goal this trip is to just explore and eat good food. Getting laid would be the cherry on top. This is my first real grown up vacation solo so I'm just testing the waters.

I know that when I settle down in the next few years I will go back here for a honeymoon or vacation so I'm trying to avoid places like Vienna/Florence/Paris that seem to be more suited for couples.
(This post was last modified: 08-26-2019 01:33 PM by tugofpeace.)
08-26-2019 01:31 PM
pk9090 Offline
Recovering Beta

(08-25-2019 06:21 PM)tugofpeace Wrote:  I have revised my itinerary as follows. Paris has been removed (I read the Paris thread on this forum and that swayed me out of it, seems like shit). Florence and Venice are also out as I will go there with a chick someday. I've also removed Barcelona (food doesn't appeal to me).

London, UK 4 days
Berlin, Germany 4 days
Vienna, Austria 4 days
Budapest, Hungary 5 days
Rome, Italy 4 days

Anything else I should change?

It's your decision but a big mistake in my opinion. I've had so much fun in Barcelona, and most people I know that travel around Europe say Barcelona was one of their best destinations.

I agree with Prague and maybe in my opinion do less days in Vienna and put them in Ostrava.
08-26-2019 01:58 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes pk9090's post:
rudebwoy
rudebwoy Away
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

Paris and Lisbon has the best food i have tasted in Europe.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com
08-26-2019 04:45 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes rudebwoy's post:
pk9090
Minnesotadrake Offline
Game Denialist

Porto, Portugal would be a city I wouldnt miss...
08-26-2019 09:14 PM
pk9090 Offline
Recovering Beta

(08-26-2019 09:14 PM)Minnesotadrake Wrote:  Porto, Portugal would be a city I wouldnt miss...

Why? I've met so many people while traveling that told me that about Porto but living there I just cant see why.
08-26-2019 10:00 PM
Tyerogue Offline
Game Denialist

(08-25-2019 05:40 PM)No More Mr. Soy Boy Wrote:  Or Ostrava in Czech Republic, a much smaller city but it's awesome and it's the place where I've seen most 10's in my entire life.

You're probably an 16 year old straight outta Kolkata. I'm not surprised it's the most 10's you've seen in your life.

Ostrava is pretty average for women.
08-28-2019 05:22 AM
Rocha Offline
True Player
Gold Member

(08-28-2019 05:22 AM)Tyerogue Wrote:  
(08-25-2019 05:40 PM)No More Mr. Soy Boy Wrote:  Or Ostrava in Czech Republic, a much smaller city but it's awesome and it's the place where I've seen most 10's in my entire life.

You're probably an 16 year old straight outta Kolkata. I'm not surprised it's the most 10's you've seen in your life.

Ostrava is pretty average for women.

I liked it. Had a toilette hug close with a nice blondie back in 2012. Also I found the girls better than Prague on average.

"Поехали!!" (Yuri Gagarin, 1961)

Twitter - Роча
09-05-2019 12:19 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Traveling through Europe in a month Columbian 0 438 07-13-2019 04:57 AM
Last Post: Columbian
  Tajikistan, Dushanbe December 2018 Datasheet 1989tallguy 9 3,211 07-05-2019 03:12 AM
Last Post: Georgepithyou
  How much are you spending per month where you're living? joecolombia 7 1,598 03-20-2019 12:50 PM
Last Post: TravelingBodybuilder