I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

How To Systematically Meet Girls At Night In 2019
dreadcom Offline
Banned

How To Systematically Meet Girls At Night In 2019
I think it would be a good idea to start a big thread where we discuss the state of night game in 2019.

I do a lot of night game and struggle massively with approach anxiety.

I had a realization today that a lot of my issues are because i literally do NOT know what i should do.

This is why I started this thread.

How does one go about meeting girls at night in 2019?

Do any of you have a repeatable process/gameplan that you are currently using to successfully meet girls at night in 2019?

Here are some of the specific aspects of night game we should discuss that i think will lead to a productive discussion.

What is the best night game venue? bars, lounges or clubs?

Is it better to go out alone, with a wing or in big group?

What is the best time to arrive at the club maximize chances of success? Clubs in my city close at 2 AM and I've found it optimal to arrive in the last 90 min. what do you guys do?

is it better to cold approach or wait for girls giving approach invitations? I'm above average looking and I've mostly been running a strategy where i wait for girls to show interest but I actually think that might be hurting me significantly as it puts me in a passive state of mind.

Anyone have a dancefloor system for 2019?

I spent a few weeks where i spent the whole night on the dancefloor just to see what happens and I did not really enjoy it. Never really had a good night when doing that.

Do any of you do dancefloor game exclusively? what's your system?
08-25-2019 02:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
FullThrottleTX Offline
Beta Orbiter

RE: How To Systematically Meet Girls At Night In 2019
You missed the boat dude. We're Christians now. We're only dancing with Jesus.
08-25-2019 08:58 PM
[-] The following 27 users Like FullThrottleTX's post:
mr-ed209, bacani, Bienvenuto, antman333, Seth_Rose, tomzestatlu, Johnnyvee, RDF, luckyfever, Sooth, Gopnik, Eban, pravda, Zenta, Shifty, JiggyLordJr, Isaac Jordan, str8_thggn, Ouroboros, josn123, balybary, Solitaire, GyopoPlayboy, redbeard, jeffreyjerpp, Augustus_Principe, Josue
JiggyLordJr Offline
Beta Orbiter

Night life is dead, dude. Aside from the decline in quality, there is the more glaring reason why a sensible man shouldn't night game:

Sleep is lost through night life, subsequently lowering your quality of life

For the life of me, I can't recall one person I used to "club" with that has their shit together. The very idea of night life is flawed in that regard; it attracts the lowest common denominator, both male and female.

Night time is for sleeping and making love to your quality LTR. Anything else and you're on a slippery slope.
08-26-2019 06:21 AM
[-] The following 11 users Like JiggyLordJr's post:
bacani, BlueMark, N°6, billbudsocket, Zenta, wwtl, jselysianeagle, josn123, ksbms, Augustus_Principe, baltysp
mr-ed209 Online
Beta Orbiter

I think a lot of it nowadays has to do with venue selection. Nightlife has changed quite a bit over the last 8-10 years. I used to love cheap, dark messy venues where there was little pretension, the atmosphere was loud, dark and smokey enough that people felt comfortable actually dancing and making out with one another etc. Those places seem to be disappearing, replaced by highly furnished cocktail bars or stale hybrid bar/clubs that draw girls in through having some instagram aesthetic.

You can still find a few of the older style clubs and if you catch them on the right night they can be a good time. Where just staring at girls on the dance floor is often enough to spark something off.

Nowadays, I don't know. I find it a struggle to get buzzed for nights out like I used to. The prices are too high, there's too much emphasis on men to have the right aesthetic for the venue and everything is much more cliquey. I don't get the feeling of strangers meeting strangers like I used to. It's all very insular.
08-26-2019 08:31 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes mr-ed209's post:
Perspicacity
subterfuge Offline
Wingman

(08-26-2019 08:31 AM)mr-ed209 Wrote:  I don't get the feeling of strangers meeting strangers like I used to. It's all very insular.

This is the biggest change I notice too

I keep reading about night life being dead, but I can honestly say that it's as busy as it ever was where I am at least. Weekends are busy as hell in my town. Full to the brim with hot young girls

The hard part is that I feel like people are more and more 'cliquey' and closed off to strangers. More than ever. And that's saying something as us Brits were already renowned for being kind of anti social when it comes to strangers!

Cold approach must just feel extremely unnatural to young girls nowadays who have grown up in a different time. I used to think that I must be doing something drastically wrong in terms of body language or something to get so many harsh instant rejections or girls who simply didn't talk back or look at you like an alien when you say 'hi', but recently i've gone out with a number of new and different wings. Confident dudes who have their shit together etc and aren't doing anything 'wrong', and seeing them get the same reactions (where no matter what you do or say, she just isn't gonna 'hook') made me feel a bit better tbh lol

Social circle is king. I'm honestly about the only guy I know in person who actually occasionally gets laid with cold approach. Everyone else is just working through their social circles.

Also feels like even in my sleepy English town, the average 6 has got teh bitch shield of an LA 9!

Having said that it's still basically the only way I meet women. I still hit the bars 2 nights per week and try to get in a good handful of approaches each time

My journal : https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-57783.html
(This post was last modified: 08-26-2019 01:43 PM by subterfuge.)
08-26-2019 01:40 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like subterfuge's post:
jordypip23, Elmore, RockOn, mehdreamer
TheForgottenSoldier Offline
Male Feminist

In my opinion, for night game to have a decent return of investment in term of time and quality you can get in 2019, you must be among the most good-looking, tall and muscular guys in the venue. If you're just above-average, you'll loose a lot of time but it's still possible to have results. Better to focus on social circle game.

Cold approach without receiving eye contact beforehand yields low results. I think you should approach anyway because you will gain experience and after a lot of time the same patterns of interactions (especially reguarding body language) will repeat themselves and you'll know when it's going nowhere and it's time to eject.

Women, on average, will always be receptive to good-looking, tall and muscular guys standing next to them. Being in 2019 doesn't change years of evolution.
08-26-2019 04:10 PM
[-] The following 6 users Like TheForgottenSoldier's post:
Zenta, JiggyLordJr, jselysianeagle, subterfuge, GyopoPlayboy, ksbms
Johnnyvee Offline
Wingman

I wonder if the "night stalker" game that Roosh used to do in the good old days would still work?

https://www.rooshv.com/the-swedish-girl-...hop-part-2

We will stomp to the top with the wind in our teeth.

George L. Mallory
(This post was last modified: 08-26-2019 04:19 PM by Johnnyvee.)
08-26-2019 04:19 PM
Sex Machine Offline
Game Denialist

I have found that the city where you meet the women during the night is also a huge factor. In bigger tier 1, tier 2 cities, and large University towns, I have found that women are more open to meeting strangers and welcoming into their circles compared to smaller cities or towns, So dreadcom if you could move to a bigger tier 1 or tier 2 city your return on investment when it comes to night game could be higher. Second, it depends with your personality and interests, I for one, enjoy dancing and so whenever I go out, I always have a good time whether I am meeting women or not.

I bring the women into my own fun world and they tend to be receptive and I am average looking, so you could do some serious damage out there. I prefer lounges and bars with a dancefloor and not large nightclubs with bottle services, women tend to be more snobby and bitch shields tend to be higher on the latter. When it comes to having wingmen, I have found that it is better to go out alone because three sets of women and more is becoming common than the typical two. When you are alone it is better to approach women in odd number groups, three being the ideal or one, if that is even possible nowadays.

For me the ideal time is between 10:30 and 11:00, their tend to be more women to meet at this time. I usually just go in get a drink doesn't have to be alcohol and just observe and blend into the environment. Incorporating dancing has yielded me the best results when it comes to meeting women at the night venues. Dreadcom don't wait for IOIs, I have realized that they might give you validation and as a result, you will be hesitant to approach for fear of losing that validation. After the girls have their drinks I usually initiate conversation with the one I want, I tend to use an observational opener, but it doesn't really matter, I then meet her friends as well.

You are above average so some of the women will be receptive to you. To test for receptivity, I usually tell her I teach salsa or any dance move and I am going to show her. After this I hold her hand and lead her to the dance floor, sometimes she follows sometimes she says she wants to stay with her friends, if so, I take her number and tell her I will see her again on the dance floor, because they always go to dance with their friends. I then repeat the same process with other women and push things further with the one who follows my lead to the dance floor.

Now when meeting women on the dance floor, not only your looks but your physique factors in bigtime. So if you have an athletic cut build it will enhance success on the dancefloor, you don't even have to be very muscular just be very well toned with good definition. Especially triceps I have realized that women in these night venues love triceps they always feel mine.

When I am on the dancefloor I always remember that it is fun first and women are secondary. with this mindset, I am always in a fun vibe and moving with the rhythm of the music.(You may have to enjoy dancing for this) I don't dance too energetically so as to not become a dancing monkey. I always go to the girls I opened at the bar if they did not come with me to dancefloor earlier to test for receptivity again. On the other hand, I go for girls who followed my lead to the dancefloor from the bar, or random girls I have not met. I dance with them, not for them, this works really well if you are good looking and got some decent moves, the girls' will notice.

As I dance with them, I gently grab the hand and start dancing with the one I want to meet, if she lets go I keep dancing and try again if she let go again, I let them be, do the same to other women. when it comes to dancing, I do basic salsa moves, twirling and moving our legs back and forth to the music, while holding her hands. It Does not have to be fancy just holding her hand and moving with the rhythm, keeping in mind that it is fun first and she is second.

Afterwards, I usually do the ultimate compliance test, I go for a lip kiss as we are dancing if she does not do it, but is still dancing, I let go of her hands and pull back but still dance with her. After some time, I grab her hands again and repeat the dance routine. I go for kiss again. It doesn't have to be a heavy make out just a quick kiss to see if she will kiss back. If she kisses back I get to know her a bit if we didn't meet earlier, then tell her its loud in there, that we should go to a more quitter place in the area to talk, if she says she wants to stay with her friends I tell her its a quick talk and her friends will be able to see us, we will come right back. If she is into you, she will go with you and tell her friends she will be back.

As we talk, that is when I get her logistics and see how we can continue for the rest of the night. I sometimes just join the circle and act like I have known them for a while making it easier to bounce, this could depend on luck to be honest I usually suggest late-night food. If things were going really well I usually suggest going to either my place or theirs to listen to her/my music library, watch a late show or movie with drinks, or just chill. If she's super attracted things tend to be much faster.

All this is so we can potentially date, marry each other and live happily ever after.
(This post was last modified: 08-27-2019 12:14 AM by Sex Machine.)
08-26-2019 11:52 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like Sex Machine's post:
RDF, BlackHussar, Perspicacity, mehdreamer, Manbeline
RDF Offline
Chubby Chaser

This is a very general thread since nightlife varies significantly around the world. Although we can discuss all day how it has changed mostly for the worse over the years, I continue to believe it is the best way to meet women, including quality girls (yes, I've met quality girls in nightlife).

I'll discuss two types of venues that I am intimately familiar with - lounge bars and nightclubs. Its very difficult to do a general write-up on "bars", since a bar in Kansas City compared to a bar in NYC is going to be night and day, let alone a bar in another country. In my experience, club and lounge game applies similar principles throughout much of the world.

Lounge Bars:
Setting - Picture a dimly-lit venue with low-key music, specialty drinks, lots of couches, and often some type of unique setup or theme. Usually ~50-100 people inside at a busy time, with more couples and mixed groups. These do not exist everywhere, though they are quite common in most large cities.

General strategy - Make fewer and more calculated approaches, can pursue deeper conversation and slow things down a bit, numbers/IGs can have real value.

Approaching/openers - Order a drink and make yourself comfortable in the venue without immediately darting to the first girl you see. Stick with situational openers and watch for IOIs (not necessary to see one but it can help). Best idea is to open groups of 2 girls, alternatively can open individual girls from larger groups when you catch them at the right time. Approaches may be few and far in between, but they can be really lucrative, and you can meet lots of quality girls that are rarer at clubs.

Conversation - As with any other setting, the goal is to find common ground; however, you have more time to do it than at a club if you start off on the right foot. Lounge conversations are somewhere in between a nightclub convo and a 1v1 date. If its a group of 2, I'll ask what their plans for the rest of the night are, which rarely fails to lead to more discussion. Blow outs are rare, usually you'll just feel out that the convo isn't going anywhere and politely excuse yourself.

Escalation - If you're feeling a girl, the best option besides heading straight home together (very unlikely) is to see if you can convince her to link with you for the rest of the night. When you find out her plans, you should be able to gauge how flexible they are and how likely will she change them to head out with you (or invite you to come with her/her group). If logistics aren't lining up, yet you feel like there's chemistry, always grab her number and shoot a text soon after. I'd say my hit rate on lounge numbers is way over 50%.

Nightclubs:
Setting - Large venue that fits 200+ people, usually dark inside with strobe lighting, loud music playing, usually open as late or later than bars in the same area.

General Strategy - Make lots of approaches (don't ever hesitate to talk to a girl, no need to wait for IOIs), don't be afraid to be verbally and physically aggressive, escalate quickly, numbers and IGs are usually useless.

Approaching - Best place to approach is usually by the bar or in the walkways along the sides of the venue. If you're tall, good-looking, a great dancer, or have a unique presence (ie: you're the only white guy in a club in China), you may be well served by working the dance floor. For most people though, dance floor game is usually not the most efficient route since it is primarily based on physical presence and initial attraction.

Opener - Lots of flexibility. You can use a generic opener that you're comfortable with, or you can stick with situational openers. I usually do a combination of both. Your presentation during the opener (style, confidence, etc) matters MUCH more than what comes out of your mouth.

Conversation - Keep it limited to very simple and fun topics while also feeling out logistics. Present yourself in the best possible light (obviously) and try to find common ground as fast as possible. There's probably something in common since you are both in the same venue for a reason. Avoid getting into particularly deep or personal topics. Don't let things get dull/boring. One long moment of silence can kill it.

Escalation - If a girl is actively engaging in the conversation (and even starting to get physical with you), clearly she is into you and you can get away with a lot. If a girl is not into you, she won't respond to basic touching and will try to avoid moving the conversation forward. You can try grabbing a number, just don't have high expectations to get a reply unless she was clearly into you and logistics just got screwed up.

Summary: This is all pretty basic stuff haha, but it seems like OP was asking for basic info, and it has worked for me over the years. My most successful nights usually begin at a lounge for an hour or so, and then heading to a more popular bar/club afterwards.
08-27-2019 01:00 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like RDF's post:
Ouroboros, Perspicacity, NextStop100
Blazadin Offline
Game Denialist

For me what has worked:

Lean in to apps and social media. I rarely add girls to facebook but i use insta and snapchat, i also pay for tinder gold.

Have something worth a shit to talk about, if you're talking to a foreigner know something about their country and if possible a tiny bit of their language. Even disagreeing with them on hot button issues shows that youre atleast interested in their culture. I can not tell you how many Russians and Spanish ive bedded despite talking to them about hot button issues in their countries.

Dont get fucking blitzed drunk trying to find dutch courage.

nightclubs in my experience have extremely poor return on investment unless its early in the night and youve avoided a cover charge.

Bars with beer gardens have been the highest return on investment for me. This includes places like Melbourne, Montreal and NYC. Simply because you can talk to the girls and you can build rapport with them and even their friends if necessary.

Take Gavin McInness advice, if you dont have it locked down by midnight. call it. dont wast youre night chasing bar flys.

keep a lighter at hand even if you dont smoke. is actually a useful ice breaker especially in bars with beer gardens and designated smoking areas.

Be willing to take a girl on a date if she doesnt seem interested in having a bang that night.

Get a fucking sim card while travelling. Be available. living wifi to wifi makes you look desperate in starbucks trying to get a response.

Find YOUR niche, not hers. Example Im a well off business professional from a very poor working class background. Im white, tall and muscular. i have sever approach anxiety and i also can come across to some women as imposing due to height and mass. I get NO action in hipster bars, only FOBs from SE asia will talk to me in Asian bars, nightclubs rarely ever turn out for me and i get very little action in in true upmarket bars. I do well in casual middle of the road bars where i can dress nicely but not too nicely and i can use my borderline autistic level of world knowledge to surprise women with random shit that i know.

Dont be afraid of hard markets like Montreal. These cities attract foreigners and you may be an exotic cherry on top to their trip to exotic locations.

of upmost importance. Look after yourself. its harder said than done but done lose sleep trying to get laid. Dont constantly smash shots every night to build dutch courage, do not burn yourself out. Being wrecked shows even if you cant see it.
(This post was last modified: 08-27-2019 04:38 AM by Blazadin.)
08-27-2019 04:37 AM
[-] The following 6 users Like Blazadin's post:
JiggyLordJr, DonovanVC, BlackHussar, Elmore, Perspicacity, GyopoPlayboy
dreadcom Offline
Banned

bump
08-29-2019 12:29 AM
bigbeardedman Offline
Male Feminist

Night game, day game, tinder, Instagram, church game.

You have to be picked by the girls first.

dreadcom asked a question about dancefloor game. Just go there and stand in the middle of the dancefloor and observe. Girls will look at you. You should notice this and just go up to them and grab there hand and dance with them. move them around if theres room.

It's best to go out alone first dreadcom.

You shouldn't be approaching girls who show you no interest. Don't even look at them.
If your not drinking which you should be doing tip the bartender/barmaid a few bucks for a water when it's early. later you can just grab one for free if they offer it when its busier.
If one of the bartenders/barmaid asks if your ok just tell them your just waiting for a girl to show interest in you so you can interact with her. You not there to annoy girls. remember that.

You need to go out and actually see which girls are interested in you first. Actually go up to them after they show interest.
You don't need to walk around the club looking at every girl. Just place yourself somewhere and the girls will put themselves in your vision. lock eye contact don't look away and go up.

that's the basics of approaching.

You will find there's tweaks that you can do to get certain girls who want you to approach them where if you didn't tweak you might not get the interest or maybe you still will.
(This post was last modified: 08-29-2019 09:30 AM by bigbeardedman.)
08-29-2019 09:26 AM
Elmore Offline
Chubby Chaser

(08-26-2019 06:21 AM)JiggyLordJr Wrote:  Night life is dead, dude. Aside from the decline in quality, there is the more glaring reason why a sensible man shouldn't night game:

Sleep is lost through night life, subsequently lowering your quality of life

For the life of me, I can't recall one person I used to "club" with that has their shit together. The very idea of night life is flawed in that regard; it attracts the lowest common denominator, both male and female.

Night time is for sleeping and making love to your quality LTR. Anything else and you're on a slippery slope.

This is true once you're over 25, however i had some great times out back in the day (i realise this was the 90s before smartphones, the internet, widespread feminism etc etc but still), that although in hidnsight were degenerate and base, were where i cemented many friendships and met many, many girls.

Now though, you have a point. I very occasionally get dragged along to late night bars and such forth, and i'm convinced the under 30s of today aren't having remotely the same sort of good time we once did (i realise this kind of trope is natural to say when comparing to your own rose tinted halcyon days of yore). But it just seems inarguable.

As has been done to death on here, dating apps and the like have skewed things so ridiculously in girl's favour, that even a somewhat attractive 6 can have any number of jock sport fucks in her mobile, and can sort thru them whilst taking a dump, never mind going to a bar, and having to wait around to get approached.

So being a similarly somewhat attractive man, in reasonable condition, which if you had a bit of patter, charisma and confidence, you could profit greatly back in the day, now gets you what exactly? MAYBE you might pull some largely unattractive (with emphasis on large, more often than not) girl who's drunk and feeling horny at exactly the moment you are in front of her, but really... is that all that night-game has to offer for a guy who is around a 6-7 in attractive stakes...

So yes, in conclusion i agree wholeheatedly in 2019, as someone in early 40s, but i do feel sorry for the younger gen guys who seem to have missed the boat with the golden era of game. Which for me was mid 2000s for a short decade. When Game theory and PUA was still niche, and before smartphones and assorted modernity hell-tools came along and ruined it al...
08-29-2019 09:44 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like Elmore's post:
subterfuge, balybary, Perspicacity
subterfuge Offline
Wingman

(08-29-2019 09:26 AM)bigbeardedman Wrote:  Night game, day game, tinder, Instagram, church game.

dreadcom asked a question about dancefloor game. Just go there and stand in the middle of the dancefloor and observe. Girls will look at you. You should notice this and just go up to them and grab there hand and dance with them. move them around if theres room.

You shouldn't be approaching girls who show you no interest. Don't even look at them.
If your not drinking which you should be doing tip the bartender/barmaid a few bucks for a water when it's early. later you can just grab one for free if they offer it when its busier.
If one of the bartenders/barmaid asks if your ok just tell them your just waiting for a girl to show interest in you so you can interact with her. You not there to annoy girls. remember that.

You need to go out and actually see which girls are interested in you first. Actually go up to them after they show interest.
You don't need to walk around the club looking at every girl. Just place yourself somewhere and the girls will put themselves in your vision. lock eye contact don't look away and go up.

You will find there's tweaks that you can do to get certain girls who want you to approach them where if you didn't tweak you might not get the interest or maybe you still will.

Whilst I don't necessarily disagree with any of this, i'm curious - Do you feel that 'game' is basically being able to screen for, and subsequently bang girls who think you are handsome? (have pre-selected you)

I don't necessarily think you're wrong (based on my experience in the field and some thousands of approaches) but I still find it interesting how the older definition of 'game' (which was more, 'do these things and say these things and you can MAKE girls attracted to you!) has all but disappeared! The idea of 'learn game, bro' seems redundant now as everything you need to 'learn' can be explained in about 40 seconds with the modern definition of game lol - I never know whether it's because people have wised up, or maybe it's more that the landscape has drastically changed! (economics, online dating, girls being as superficial as we are etc etc lol)

(This post was last modified: 08-29-2019 12:03 PM by subterfuge.)
08-29-2019 12:01 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes subterfuge's post:
Elmore
Elmore Offline
Chubby Chaser

(08-29-2019 12:01 PM)subterfuge Wrote:  
(08-29-2019 09:26 AM)bigbeardedman Wrote:  Night game, day game, tinder, Instagram, church game.

Whilst I don't necessarily disagree with any of this, i'm curious - Do you feel that 'game' is basically being able to screen for, and subsequently bang girls who think you are handsome? (have pre-selected you)

I don't necessarily think you're wrong (based on my experience in the field and some thousands of approaches) but I still find it interesting how the older definition of 'game' (which was more, 'do these things and say these things and you can MAKE girls attracted to you!) has all but disappeared! The idea of 'learn game, bro' seems redundant now as everything you need to 'learn' can be explained in about 40 seconds with the modern definition of game lol - I never know whether it's because people have wised up, or maybe it's more that the landscape has drastically changed! (economics, online dating, girls being as superficial as we are etc etc lol)

It's a perfect storm of the above. Back in the early to mid 00's, how many men knew any kind of 'formal' game? An absolute fraction. You had naturals, and maybe a few of their pals who learnt 'natural game' through osmosis, more than any logical breakdown of things.

For me game was more a mindset than any flashy techniques. Just to have that mindset of not caring if you're blown out, analysising interactions to improve, know that what you are doing is practising a skillset, and looking for ways to get better... It was this that IMHO set the 'player' aside from the masses of 'chumps', who would be mortified to get rejected in front of their pals, or could only try and clumsily approach a girl after a skinful.

Fact is that in 2010, an attractive girl who was looking for a potential mate, would realistically go out with her female friends, look nice and wait to get approached at the bar. So many interactions i had were them saying how vast majority of men just either give them hungry eyes all night, or are overly arrogant sleazes, or have to get drunk before they say anything.

So for a semi literate PUA back then, the economy was so heavily in our favour. Sometimes i think we should just quit moaning about how things have changed. It was a short sweet spot of an era, that has now been wrecked by tech, changing social mores (mostly resulted from the tech tbf), and the wider popularising of what was once such a niche area.

But in conclusion, for whatever reason, the fact remains the in 2019 night-game or just cold-approach pick up is a shadow of its former self. The supply and demand has gone from being massively in a 'players' favour, to the polar opposite and beyond.

Sucks, but them's the breaks.
08-29-2019 12:29 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Elmore's post:
subterfuge
Borges Offline
Recovering Beta
Gold Member

I used to agree with you but I've seen enough to think that's bullshit. It's intuitive bullshit that makes a lot of sense, but still bullshit. It doesn't match my real life experience.

I've seen guys who weren't particularly attractive scoring with very hot girls who didn't really lock eye contact with them or give off any strong IOIs. Those guys don't always seal the deal with an ONS, but they can get the girl's number, set up a date and bang them on a later date.

It happened to me that while I was waiting around for a girl to make it obvious that I should talk to her, my buddy with 'optimistic game' started opening the hottest girls in the club regardless of their interest level. He was getting numbers, and he converted some of them. It was a real wake up call.

Old school game still works. It works because despite what people say, many women still value more than physical appearance and can be seduced by someone whose game is on point or who has something else going for them.

The idea that you should only approach girls who have 'picked you' is convenient but ultimately defeatist thinking that keeps you from approaching. It's obvious your chances won't be as good as someone who has IOIs, but you should still try.
08-29-2019 12:58 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Borges's post:
dreadcom
subterfuge Offline
Wingman

(08-29-2019 12:58 PM)Borges Wrote:  I used to agree with you but I've seen enough to think that's bullshit. It's intuitive bullshit that makes a lot of sense, but still bullshit. It doesn't match my real life experience.

I've seen guys who weren't particularly attractive scoring with very hot girls who didn't really lock eye contact with them or give off any strong IOIs. Those guys don't always seal the deal with an ONS, but they can get the girl's number, set up a date and bang them on a later date.

It happened to me that while I was waiting around for a girl to make it obvious that I should talk to her, my buddy with 'optimistic game' started opening the hottest girls in the club regardless of their interest level. He was getting numbers, and he converted some of them. It was a real wake up call.

Old school game still works. It works because despite what people say, many women still value more than physical appearance and can be seduced by someone whose game is on point or who has something else going for them.

The idea that you should only approach girls who have 'picked you' is convenient but ultimately defeatist thinking that keeps you from approaching. It's obvious your chances won't be as good as someone who has IOIs, but you should still try.

Interesting. As I say, as much as I'd like to believe in the old school (somewhat antiquated) definition of 'game', my personal experience hasn't yet shown this to be the case

In terms of your friends who aren't that attractive banging hot girls - I know that this is potential proof, but my problem with that is that I wonder how much 'personal taste' comes into it. By that, I mean, some hot girls will have unusual taste in 'looks'. I myself am around a 5 or so, and i've banged a number of 8's and even a few (what i'd consider) 9's from cold appraoch! But as much as i'd love to put it down to some amazing game, on at least one of those occasions, I know for a fact that I was actually chosen. Basically, the hot girl thought i was handsome! (despite all of the uglier girls in the club seemingly not thinking so!)

People like to use Tyler as an example that looks don't matter, but that dude went out 5 nights per week for years and only racked up like 50 lays or so. Of course he was bound to stumble across some girls who just liked him when you approach that much. I'm not sure it's a testament to much else tbh

I do believe in 'game', though. Social skills most definitely matter (and i've seen guys with no 'game' screw up 'sure things') - Just that my idea is slightly more inline with the modern definition of it as opposed to what it was in the mystery method days.

Namely, I believe that 'game' helps you seal the deal with girls that think you're hot, and can maybe even 'flip' girls in your favour who are 'on the fence', as opposed to the mystery idea where you could basically be 50 years old, 4ft tall with no teeth or hair, and be able to bang 18 year old stunners every night if you 'know game'

As much as I wish i'd have proof otherwise from my time in the field, I strongly feel that physical attraction is a pre-requisite. In terms of 'game', what is it that you think can compete with that? (in practical terms - i.e things you do in set). Are we talking about body language, negging, teasing, push-pull, DHV stories etc?

cheers

(This post was last modified: 08-29-2019 01:23 PM by subterfuge.)
08-29-2019 01:16 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like subterfuge's post:
jordypip23, ZAMSKI
Elmore Offline
Chubby Chaser

Ive often mused about what might be a fun experiment, to go out clubbing with some game literate pals of a certain age, and run Mystery Method type game exclusively, and see where it'd get you today. I'd surmise that the fact you'd be doing it for 'a fun experiment' rather than any normal night out, you'd end up really unstifled and clear up on your vibe alone... Obviously unsustainable, but there you go.
08-29-2019 01:22 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Elmore's post:
Perspicacity
Borges Offline
Recovering Beta
Gold Member

(08-29-2019 01:16 PM)subterfuge Wrote:  
(08-29-2019 12:58 PM)Borges Wrote:  I used to agree with you but I've seen enough to think that's bullshit. It's intuitive bullshit that makes a lot of sense, but still bullshit. It doesn't match my real life experience.

Interesting. As I say, as much as I'd like to believe in the old school (somewhat antiquated) definition of 'game', my personal experience hasn't yet shown this to be the case

In terms of your friends who aren't that attractive banging hot girls - I know that this is potential proof, but my problem with that is that I wonder how much 'personal taste' comes into it. By that, I mean, some hot girls will have unusual taste in 'looks'. I myself am around a 5 or so, and i've banged a number of 8's and even a few (what i'd consider) 9's from cold appraoch! But as much as i'd love to put it down to some amazing game, on at least one of those occasions, I know for a fact that I was actually chosen. Basically, the hot girl thought i was handsome! (despite all of the uglier girls in the club seemingly not thinking so!)

People like to use Tyler as an example that looks don't matter, but that dude went out 5 nights per week for years and only racked up like 50 lays or so. Of course he was bound to stumble across some girls who just liked him when you approach that much. I'm not sure it's a testament to much else tbh

I do believe in 'game', though. Social skills most definitely matter (and i've seen guys with no 'game' screw up 'sure things') - Just that my idea is slightly more inline with the modern definition of it as opposed to what it was in the mystery method days.

Namely, I believe that 'game' helps you seal the deal with girls that think you're hot, and can maybe even 'flip' girls in your favour who are 'on the fence', as opposed to the mystery idea where you could basically be 50 years old, 4ft tall with no teeth or hair, and be able to bang 18 year old stunners every night if you 'know game'

As much as I wish i'd have proof otherwise from my time in the field, I strongly feel that physical attraction is a pre-requisite. In terms of 'game', what is it that you think can compete with that? (in practical terms - i.e things you do in set). Are we talking about body language, negging, teasing, push-pull, DHV stories etc?

cheers

Yeah, to clarify: I didn't mean that a busted looking dude can score 8+ girls on his game alone. I don't believe that, and I think no one does. What I meant is that if you're not that tall, handsome, buff, or whatever, you can still do well in night game. You won't get as many IOIs but as long as you can satisfy the girl's minimal requirements for a guy's looks, there's a chance that you will bang her. Maybe you're not as hot as some of the other guys who have spoken to her, but you're good looking enough, and you've said something that turned her on. She might have eye-fucked some other guy and not even noticed you before you spoke to her, yet you still could end up banging her. Do you see what I mean? Women take lots of things into consideration, it's not just raw looks. But obviously looks matter.

I think you're selling yourself short as far as game goes. Your diary thread is a testament to the effectiveness of game. IIRC you started out in your late 20s, don't consider yourself good looking, and through hard work managed to rack up respectable bangs. What do you think would have happened if you took the advice of just standing in the club until a girl looked at you provocatively?
08-30-2019 03:45 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Borges's post:
subterfuge
subterfuge Offline
Wingman

[quote='Borges' pid='2014862' dateline='1567154723']
Yeah, to clarify: I didn't mean that a busted looking dude can score 8+ girls on his game alone. I don't believe that, and I think no one does. [/quote]

Oh, you'd be surprised!! I read that on an almost daily basis over on 'seddit'. I'd even wager there's a few here who believe that!

What I meant is that if you're not that tall, handsome, buff, or whatever, you can still do well in night game. You won't get as many IOIs but as long as you can satisfy the girl's minimal requirements for a guy's looks, there's a chance that you will bang her. Maybe you're not as hot as some of the other guys who have spoken to her, but you're good looking enough, and you've said something that turned her on. She might have eye-fucked some other guy and not even noticed you before you spoke to her, yet you still could end up banging her. Do you see what I mean? Women take lots of things into consideration, it's not just raw looks. But obviously looks matter. [quote]

Yep. I do think we're close to being on the same page, tbh. But I often feel that the bar for the 'minimum requirement' thing can really be very high, especially with young girls
But yeah, I do agree with what you say there

I think you're selling yourself short as far as game goes. Your diary thread is a testament to the effectiveness of game. IIRC you started out in your late 20s, don't consider yourself good looking, and through hard work managed to rack up respectable bangs. What do you think would have happened if you took the advice of just standing in the club until a girl looked at you provocatively?
[/quote]

Thanks. Didn't know you'd read my journal lol
And I completely agree that if i'd have been super passive, waiting for lays, i'd only likely have only one lay since I started that journal (which, super ironically would have been the teenage 9!! She kind of opened me and put in on a plate more or less. Madness!!!)
I'm definitely a believer in the numbers game. I often think that IS the game (which kind of goes back to the Tyler thing, or what the other guy was saying about 'screening'. Not even waiting for IOI's, but finding out whether she's into you, and if not, moving on, as opposed to trying to somehow 'convert' her - something i'm yet to see any evidence of being possible in my time)

(This post was last modified: 08-30-2019 04:10 AM by subterfuge.)
08-30-2019 04:09 AM
bigbeardedman Offline
Male Feminist

(08-29-2019 12:58 PM)Borges Wrote:  

I used to agree with you but I've seen enough to think that's bullshit. It's intuitive bullshit that makes a lot of sense, but still bullshit. It doesn't match my real life experience.

Being good looking doesn't mean the girl likes you. If you try this approach game you will get blown out even if your brad pitt by a large number of girls in a venue.

go and try your approach game in a small place and see how you go. even RSD a big pua company tells there audience not to sarge in a small city. I'm in a small place atm and have learn't this stuff from other naturals who have told me which girls are interested in me and pulled me away from girls I approached who ain't interested at all telling me don't man.
Now I can go out without having a reputation for annoying women and be in set with women who like me every night I'm out as long as there's enough women. moving to a bigger city soon which means I can go out every night instead of 2.
(This post was last modified: 08-30-2019 04:28 AM by bigbeardedman.)
08-30-2019 04:18 AM
bigbeardedman Offline
Male Feminist

meet girls at night bro.
(This post was last modified: 08-30-2019 05:08 AM by bigbeardedman.)
08-30-2019 04:56 AM
dreadcom Offline
Banned

(08-26-2019 04:10 PM)TheForgottenSoldier Wrote:  In my opinion, for night game to have a decent return of investment in term of time and quality you can get in 2019, you must be among the most good-looking, tall and muscular guys in the venue. If you're just above-average, you'll loose a lot of time but it's still possible to have results. Better to focus on social circle game.

Cold approach without receiving eye contact beforehand yields low results. I think you should approach anyway because you will gain experience and after a lot of time the same patterns of interactions (especially reguarding body language) will repeat themselves and you'll know when it's going nowhere and it's time to eject.

Women, on average, will always be receptive to good-looking, tall and muscular guys standing next to them. Being in 2019 doesn't change years of evolution.

this actually does NOT match my experience at all.

I'm objectively good looking.

I'm very aware of who's picking up when im out at night and I can honestly say that at least 60-70% of the time the guys I see going home with girls are LESS physically attractive then me.

if success in nightclubs was a simple equation of the best looking guys in the club = go home with all the dtf girls....if thats how it worked i would get laid every night i go out and would have never created this thread

it is absolutely NOT just a matter of being one of the best looking guys in the venue and anyone who claims it is does not actually go out

Every night i go out I see guys shorter and/or uglier then me going home with hot girls
09-01-2019 12:16 AM
dreadcom Offline
Banned

I disagree completely and i hope no one reading this thread follows this advice.

this is basically what I've been doing for years and it does NOT work.

It puts you in a passive state that's hard to snap out of.

This strategy of just waiting for interest has been my main method for years and I started this thread because it's NOT working for me even though I'm legit good looking.

I have the looks to get those iois every night but the waiting around and passive state makes it hard to take advantage of those opportunities
09-01-2019 12:23 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes dreadcom's post:
RDF
TheForgottenSoldier Offline
Male Feminist

(09-01-2019 12:16 AM)dreadcom Wrote:  
(08-26-2019 04:10 PM)TheForgottenSoldier Wrote:  In my opinion, for night game to have a decent return of investment in term of time and quality you can get in 2019, you must be among the most good-looking, tall and muscular guys in the venue. If you're just above-average, you'll loose a lot of time but it's still possible to have results. Better to focus on social circle game.

this actually does NOT match my experience at all.

I'm objectively good looking.

I'm very aware of who's picking up when im out at night and I can honestly say that at least 60-70% of the time the guys I see going home with girls are LESS physically attractive then me.

if success in nightclubs was a simple equation of the best looking guys in the club = go home with all the dtf girls....if thats how it worked i would get laid every night i go out and would have never created this thread

it is absolutely NOT just a matter of being one of the best looking guys in the venue and anyone who claims it is does not actually go out

Every night i go out I see guys shorter and/or uglier then me going home with hot girls

Do you have an idea how much time those short/ugly guys spend doing nightgame to go home once in a while with a hot girl? Who knows in reality? One of those guys may have been out 3-4 times before getting lucky and spent 4 hours each time getting nothing. Of course, we all have different definitions of a good ROI in term of time.

It doesn't matter if you think that you're "objectively" good-looking, it only matters in the head of girls according to their criterias, which can tend to overlap but might vary widely from one girl to another. And than again, just "good-looking" isn't enough to get consistent results and acceptable ROI of time. I'm talking jacked, tall and very good-looking.

Of course looks aren"t everything. Humour, body language, voice tone, intelligence, confidence/boldness, connecting on some conversation topics, etc will count but IMO looks/height/muscularity have the most impact.

Approach girls like a machine if you want, you have nothing to loose except time.
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2019 09:59 PM by TheForgottenSoldier.)
09-01-2019 09:57 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Star Instagram in 2019: why the world is fucked beyond repair shakeitt 124 25,421 09-07-2019 10:45 AM
Last Post: Kid Twist
  Solo Bar game in 2019 Elmore 33 5,608 06-30-2019 04:42 AM
Last Post: Rang off the Pipe
  PUing w/o social media? (2019)...obstacle? 818 4 1,372 05-20-2019 11:02 AM
Last Post: RDF