I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

The United States Incorporated
newlife Offline
Banned

The United States Incorporated
Are you an employee of The United States Incorporated?

England, Canada, Australia and many other countries are led politically by “Prime Ministers” to the Queen. In fact she is the official head of 123 commonwealth countries. America, Russia, and other countries, however, have a “President” and “Vice-President.” Usually corporations have Presidents and Vice-Presidents. What does this mean? The original 13 colonies were actually called companies. Military units are also called companies. We sing patriotic songs like “the Star-Spangled Banner” but a banner is a corporate advertisement, not a flag. You surrender with a white flag, no colors. When you get mad you show your true colors. If you just won independence in a bloody revolution with Britain would you choose the same three colors for your new US flag? Why does “every heart ring true for the red, white, and blue?”
08-25-2019 07:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes newlife's post:
jayko

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Information My 2019 tour through the United States Roosh 447 59,888 Today 07:21 AM
Last Post: El Chinito loco
  Poor Urban Planning in the States JiggyLordJr 33 2,556 07-11-2019 02:01 AM
Last Post: JiggyLordJr
  Fanatical Progressives and Apocalyptic Conservatives: United under Nihilism The Lizard of Oz 26 11,865 05-31-2019 09:10 AM
Last Post: Aurini