I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Best Countries to Get Married
JiggyLordJr Offline
Beta Orbiter

Best Countries to Get Married
Did a quick search of the forum and was surprised to have come up empty handed. For all the talk about divorce rape/shitty women, there doesn't exist an enlightening thread men can turn to when considering tying the knot. In essence, I wish to collect intel on the best places to get married (most of us know the worst). There are several factors that play into the qualification of best country for marriage:

1. Submissiveness of the average woman - is the culture so that women have been raised to submit to her husband (assuming strong frame). Or is she encouraged to ball bust him at every turn? The former is a culture that encourages stable marriage, and hence one of the most important factors.

2. Marriage laws - this one's pretty self-explanatory. The laws would be such that no-fault divorce is not practiced, and common law marriages are not recognized either. Only under extreme circumstances would divorce be permitted, with objective evidence to justify the breakup of a union. Divorce as a whole, and especially while raising children, would be frowned upon, and seen as a cultural taboo.

3. Quality of Life - I'm sure marriage laws are relatively favorable in places like the Congo, but if your vows are interrupted by a rogue militia, your marriage probably won't last very long. With the proliferation of online income, it's possible to live in a marriage-friendly country while not working there, but having a sound economy and governence gives a feeling of stability that will trickle down into marrital relations. Given how widespread corruption is, and how shit most economies are, this may not be realistic to expect - hence it remains an ideal and not a requirement.

Is there anywhere you're aware of that fits these criteria, or is marriage-friendly in some other aspect? Given the recent turn of this forum, I imagine many men are beginning to possibly consider marriage - the only question remaining is where?
08-26-2019 06:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like JiggyLordJr's post:
eck, Vladimir Poontang
Vladimir Poontang Offline
True Player

RE: Best Countries to Get Married
Someone clever should create a Happy Marriage Index.

That's not how we do things in Russia, comrade.

http://inspiredentrepreneur.weebly.com/
08-28-2019 04:41 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vladimir Poontang's post:
Hillbilly
BasketBounce Offline
Chubby Chaser

My guess would be somewhere in Latin America? Although the whole LGBTQ wave seems to be gaining strength in that region.

If I ever get married, it'll probably be to a woman from Spain...such juicy bodies and fun personalities...
08-28-2019 07:34 PM
perros Offline
Beta Orbiter

(08-28-2019 07:34 PM)BasketBounce Wrote:  My guess would be somewhere in Latin America? Although the whole LGBTQ wave seems to be gaining strength in that region.

If I ever get married, it'll probably be to a woman from Spain...such juicy bodies and fun personalities...

For real. There was a huge feminist protest in Mexico City recently.

Latin America is changing.
08-28-2019 08:44 PM
Levaduro Offline
Game Denialist

(08-28-2019 07:34 PM)BasketBounce Wrote:  My guess would be somewhere in Latin America? Although the whole LGBTQ wave seems to be gaining strength in that region.

what? I think that spanish women are one of the worst options when it comes to western Europe. They are impolite, bitchy, loud and vain (mainly because the thirst in Spain is HUGE). Here in Spain we have one of the highest divorce rates in europe and 90% of the divorces are started by women, just think about it.

At least if you want to get married with a Spaniard, don't do it in Spain. I have met men who got divorced from their wives and they had to lend their houses (yes, their wives didn't pay anything for the house but still are entitled to use it until the kid is 18. Not a good deal.

I wouldn't even recommend marrying a Spaniard woman to my worst enemy
08-29-2019 03:26 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Levaduro's post:
eck, azulsombra, Hillbilly
Mikestar Offline
Wingman

Not that I am considering this in the next 3 years (potentially after), what is marriage like in Mexico?
08-29-2019 04:02 PM
Kid Twist Offline
True Player

Remember, unless poor and/or raised really well, The Americas are too close to ... America.

Canada will be the first casualty, they went full retard and the indoctrination runs so deep there it's pathetic. No guns, they sacrifice things to the altar of "kindness", have self and otherwise hatred of europeans by default ... it's going to be funny when the 3rd worlders show them just how civilized the Europeans ... used to be.

Get your passport ready!
(This post was last modified: 08-29-2019 06:57 PM by Kid Twist.)
08-29-2019 06:57 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kid Twist's post:
lonewolf1992
Zeknichov Offline
Male Feminist

I'm thinking Brazil might be top of this list.
08-30-2019 12:39 AM
MusicForThePiano Offline
Recovering Beta

Anyone know guys with an Argentinian wife? I'm curious because that last few I met from there were very sweet feminine and sexy, I was getting aroused just talking to them, but they seemed to like it haha
08-30-2019 01:01 AM
alephito Offline
Male Feminist

(08-30-2019 01:01 AM)MusicForThePiano Wrote:  Anyone know guys with an Argentinian wife? I'm curious because that last few I met from there were very sweet feminine and sexy, I was getting aroused just talking to them, but they seemed to like it haha

My wife is Argentinian (me too). Yes, she is very feminine and sexy, but new generations are changing. Feminism is ravaging here too.
08-30-2019 10:50 AM
Iconoclast007 Offline
Chubby Chaser

1.Come to Estonia and open a business and become an E-Resident,go wife hunting

2.Marry a submissive, beautiful women.

3.Knock her up.

4.you Obtain EU residency (visa free travel entire europe) , wife gets 18 months paid maternity leave(up to 3 times 4.5 years), if you have 3 kids you get 500 per month from government, free healthcare for entire family, 0%corp tax, 20%income, rule of law, police and legal work .

Caveat: develop a location independent income before expatiating. Learn to speak Estonian as useless as it may appear at first.

Pitfalls: estonian men are tribal douche bags, making male friends is a bitch with them. Stick with expats and foregners ie German, Swede, Finns etc.

Develop thick skin. The above is not for the faint of heart, nothing worth doing is.

Escape the western shithole countries like USSA, Canada, Uk etc. While you still can.
(This post was last modified: 08-30-2019 04:11 PM by Iconoclast007.)
08-30-2019 03:56 PM
[-] The following 7 users Like Iconoclast007's post:
wisdom_187, MusicForThePiano, Kid Twist, balla_23, jeffreyjerpp, bacani, Hillbilly
Cortés Offline
Recovering Beta
Gold Member

As far as Latin America goes, in my opinion it's better for short term dating rather than long term. However it really depends on the country, and even in some of the countries I consider worse for looking for an LTR more gems are found than in the west.

Colombia is one giant orgy. I find it hard to believe people in relationships here don't cheat or at least flirt with others while taken. Girls are passionate but they're like that with everybody, I would not trust a Colombian girl to be loyal until you've put a kid or two in her.

Ecuadorians are a little more low key than Colombians, not as crazy, passionate and loud. They're not as easy to meet as Colombians, but they can be pretty beautiful, good women. I was fortunate enough to meet a girl from the Kichwa tribe. Did Ayahuasca in her reservation with her abuelo and some primos. I wish I married this girl, she was awesome. The only problem is that she's 26 and i'm 20!!! Not ready to marry in terms of finance and visas, it would be a few years before we could live together. It's a shame because I really fell in love with this woman, she would make a fantastic wife. All in all ecuadorians would make good wives I think.

Peruanas are more conservative, and I think they would be loyal wives. The girl I met in Peru went from meeting me, to being ride or die, to asking for my babies in a matter of days. I don't think this is an anomaly, all the ones I talked to seem to respect masculinity and live more in line with the church than the other countries. In the smaller cities they have curiosity for foreigners, could be good or bad. Peruanas are hotter than this forum would have you imagine. You can find some really good looking women here. For me, I don't think I would find a wife here just because I hate Peru itself. It's a dirty, chaotic, ugly, boring place. At least there are other countries I would look for a wife before Peru

Chile has decent women. Not completely westernized, but somewhere between Spain and Peru. Honestly Chile would be a good place to look for a wife. The standard of living is high enough the women won't be gold diggers, but they still have latin charm. Avoid the major cities, but rural areas have some great women.
If you are an American, they can come and visit you no visa, until you are married. One of my favorite countries I spent time in.

Don't waste time with Argentina. Very dissapointing country. It very much feels like Europe, the women's attitudes, the buildings etc. It might be a nice place to raise a family, but globohomo is huge here. I didn't even find argentinas that beautiful. The women are cold as ice. Aside from the people it's a cool country. Nice nature, delicious food and is ridiculously cheap (1lb lomo Sandwich and a bottle of wine is $6!!! In a classy restaurant). Cool place to be if you've found wifey but she's from a shithole country

Uruguay-see Argentina but even uglier women.

Brazil, Paraguay and Bolivia I have heard good things about. Especially Brazil, the church is still very strong. Eventually I'll do a trip thru Brazil and find a good church and meet friends and a woman.

Venezolanas are like Colombianas. I haven't been to Venezuela, but I met plenty of their women in Colombia, except more crazy(?)

My former boss married a girl from the DR. My impression was that she was very material. With that being said I can name a million personal reasons why that marriage failed.

Hoping to hear more about central america. I heard Hondurans/Guatemalans have food women. As well as religious enclaves in Mexico.

Overall, in any of these countries you could find a woman worthy of your commitment. I think the most important factor in the less developed countries is establishing yourself there, in that community. Showing you have some sort of tie to that place. Ie land, a condo, social connections, business etc. Especially in Colombia, my motorcycle showed that I wasn't just some chump coming to visit for a few days and then dip. It led to people introducing me to their sisters, getting on good terms with father's etc. Even upper class families in the poor countries. I would try to find a middle class woman, possibly from a smaller city.

With the trip I did, my idea eventually once I have some income stream is to find a small south American town with a religious population. Buy land/house and a truck. Spend significant time there, make friends go to church and become a part of the community, and you will eventually come across a good woman.

For the religious guys, keep in mind that although you will read that these countries are something like +90% Catholic, that really doesn't mean anything. Some people regularly go to church, but don't follow any of it. The majority of people claim to be Catholic but don't practice at all. However there still are plenty of actual Catholics.

Can anyone else contribute on other observations from Latin America?

Edit: regarding feminism in Latin America, stay out of the big global capital cities and argentina. Otherwise you won't be seeing that shit.

2019 COLOMBIA MOTORCYCLE TRIP DATASHEET
(This post was last modified: 08-30-2019 11:25 PM by Cortés.)
08-30-2019 11:09 PM
[-] The following 7 users Like Cortés's post:
BBinger, JiggyLordJr, wisdom_187, Kid Twist, zoom, bacani, Hillbilly
hedonist Offline
Chubby Chaser

not to mention social media/attention whoring has been going through the roof but its a cancer no one can escape from now

(08-30-2019 01:01 AM)MusicForThePiano Wrote:  Anyone know guys with an Argentinian wife? I'm curious because that last few I met from there were very sweet feminine and sexy, I was getting aroused just talking to them, but they seemed to like it haha

Like the other guy said I found the women to be generally cold as ice in the past (adapting to their night owl time night life doesn't help either) ...lately I've noticed a big change and I can't help but wonder if this is due to their country going down the drain...it never seemed like a place where women wanted to "escape" like some other countries but now I have my suspicions...
08-30-2019 11:19 PM
Vladimir Poontang Offline
True Player

(08-30-2019 11:09 PM)Cortés Wrote:  Edit: regarding feminism in Latin America, stay out of the big global capital cities and argentina. Otherwise you won't be seeing that shit.

What about cities other than Buenos Aires? Also could you elaborate a bit about peruvian girls?

That's not how we do things in Russia, comrade.

http://inspiredentrepreneur.weebly.com/
08-31-2019 04:05 AM
iThinkThereforeIam Offline
Beta Orbiter

(08-31-2019 04:05 AM)Vladimir Poontang Wrote:  
(08-30-2019 11:09 PM)Cortés Wrote:  Edit: regarding feminism in Latin America, stay out of the big global capital cities and argentina. Otherwise you won't be seeing that shit.

What about cities other than Buenos Aires? Also could you elaborate a bit about peruvian girls?

Argentinians are largely of Italian descent - lots of hardcore feminists and leftist radicals.

South American women are pretty much whores and only respect scumbag thugs and slick talkers - pretty much the opposite of westerners.
08-31-2019 04:45 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like iThinkThereforeIam's post:
Kid Twist, lonewolf1992, bacani
Cortés Offline
Recovering Beta
Gold Member

Out of all latin American countries, Argentina would be the last place I would try to find a wife. Women here in the bigger cities (BA, Rosario, Mendoza etc) have that European feminist mindset. Even some of the country folk seem to be less traditional than city dwellers of other latin American countries.

Peruanas are cool. But they can really vary between good girl and party animal. In general they are less crazy than Colombianas, more interested in foreigners for relationships. My main girl there I met when I went on a tinder date with her cousin. My tinder match introduced me to all of her primas and they all wanted to take selfies with me and we're all over me. Perhaps not as much of that sexiness you'll get from Colombian girls, but it's a good country to find a wife. If you go, try the 2nd-3rd tier cities rather than Lima. I will say though, those cities can be boring as fuck if you don't have a girl who will take you to family barbecues and a car/motorcycle for some exploring.

I will say, I noticed a pretty big correlation to how white a girl was, and how good of a wife she would be. The girls with a more European look in any country didn't come across as wife types. They focused too much on education/career. Typically they only date within their social groups they have had since they were kids. The girls with more native blood or even Asian blood tended to be the girls that I could see myself with long term

08-31-2019 08:56 AM
[-] The following 4 users Like Cortés's post:
BBinger, MusicForThePiano, zoom, Hillbilly
JiggyLordJr Offline
Beta Orbiter

It seems like many of you guys are recommending South /Central America based on the women, but I'm wondering about the laws as well. Is marriage legally favorable towards men in these places?
08-31-2019 12:02 PM
perros Offline
Beta Orbiter

Mexico is starting to get like Colombia. Last time I was there it was cheating galore. I've met women who were married who said they cheated on their husbands at least once. Hell even I smashed married women down there, women who had boyfriends, women who just broke up with their husbands or boyfriends.

Its sad because Mexico used to be really conservative/traditional. That feminist wave is spreading fast around the world.
08-31-2019 01:42 PM
Cortés Offline
Recovering Beta
Gold Member

Perros what city were you in? Big cities in any country globally (sans Arabia) follow the modern cosmopolitan trends like feminism.

09-02-2019 09:49 PM
JiggyLordJr Offline
Beta Orbiter

For those of you that are married, where do you tie the knot and how is it going? Curious to hear from the married RVFers.
09-03-2019 01:45 PM
thesaoexpress Offline
Banned

Will this work even if I’m black?
09-09-2019 04:25 PM
Chad's Day Off Offline
Banned

Just gonna state the obvious, which seems no one has said: the middle east. Nowhere is monogamy so rigorously enforced.

Who usually does the divorcing in the middle east? Men.

Also, you can have multiple wives.

Maybe Utah as well for obvious reasons.
09-09-2019 05:01 PM
whitewashedblackguy Offline
Recovering Beta

Any reasons East Asia hasn't made it on the list yet?

African-Americans were horrified that the history of their ancestors was being, quite literally, whitewashed.
09-09-2019 05:40 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like whitewashedblackguy's post:
Zenta, BlueMark
The_Observer Offline
Male Feminist

(08-26-2019 06:54 AM)JiggyLordJr Wrote:  Did a quick search of the forum and was surprised to have come up empty handed. For all the talk about divorce rape/shitty women, there doesn't exist an enlightening thread men can turn to when considering tying the knot. In essence, I wish to collect intel on the best places to get married (most of us know the worst). There are several factors that play into the qualification of best country for marriage:

1. Submissiveness of the average woman - is the culture so that women have been raised to submit to her husband (assuming strong frame). Or is she encouraged to ball bust him at every turn? The former is a culture that encourages stable marriage, and hence one of the most important factors.

2. Marriage laws - this one's pretty self-explanatory. The laws would be such that no-fault divorce is not practiced, and common law marriages are not recognized either. Only under extreme circumstances would divorce be permitted, with objective evidence to justify the breakup of a union. Divorce as a whole, and especially while raising children, would be frowned upon, and seen as a cultural taboo.

3. Quality of Life - I'm sure marriage laws are relatively favorable in places like the Congo, but if your vows are interrupted by a rogue militia, your marriage probably won't last very long. With the proliferation of online income, it's possible to live in a marriage-friendly country while not working there, but having a sound economy and governence gives a feeling of stability that will trickle down into marrital relations. Given how widespread corruption is, and how shit most economies are, this may not be realistic to expect - hence it remains an ideal and not a requirement.

Is there anywhere you're aware of that fits these criteria, or is marriage-friendly in some other aspect? Given the recent turn of this forum, I imagine many men are beginning to possibly consider marriage - the only question remaining is where?

Hi,

I am from India and currently here we have a system where marriages are still by-and-large on an arranged basis.

Of course there are cities where love / inter caste marriages are becoming more and more common.

Although it must be said that in big cities like Delhi / Mumbai, ideologies like feminism have been spreading quickly and the girls / women in general are attracted by "you go girlism".

In India, there is a lot of social pressure on both the guy and the girl to stay together. Divorce is something that it not very common.

And in India, the family unit is still, by-and-large pretty strong.
09-14-2019 09:55 AM
Kid Twist Offline
True Player

(08-30-2019 11:09 PM)Cortés Wrote:  With the trip I did, my idea eventually once I have some income stream is to find a small south American town with a religious population. Buy land/house and a truck. Spend significant time there, make friends go to church and become a part of the community, and you will eventually come across a good woman.

This is the kind of idea that is smart, actionable, and something most people won't do = success. Why won't most do it? It's dependent on time, discipline, and has the right priorities assigned to it.

The issue with almost all of the "traveling" and arbitrage of women ideas on the forum is that it takes time. I think everyone knows this deep down and understands it, but too many are focused on short term gains, being from the West. Especially in 2020, it increasingly won't work that way. If you want quality and don't want to "pay."

Get your passport ready!
09-14-2019 11:13 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Kid Twist's post:
BBinger, Cortés