I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Is It Really This Easy With Good Looks? (crazy video)
dreadcom Offline
Banned

Is It Really This Easy With Good Looks? (crazy video)
have you guys seen this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFHxtWEUmBk

several of the girls seemed legit DTF after like a 30 sec interaction.

if its's really this easy then I've been over gaming my whole life and should just run a similar game to this since I'm legit good looking as well.

I'm going to try to do this on my college campus this week as well.
09-01-2019 01:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
quaker13 Offline
Wingman

RE: Is It Really This Easy With Good Looks? (crazy video)
The problem with this video and the men fawning over it is they wouldn’t have the balls to do what he did as harmless as it even if it were that easy which it’s not.

Plenty of women mediocre women tell me no plenty hot women tell me yes. Just depends what side of the bed they wake up on.
09-01-2019 01:58 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like quaker13's post:
jordypip23, Topshelfhemp, bacani, rudebwoy
tugofpeace Offline
Chubby Chaser

you think this isn't staged?
09-01-2019 02:05 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like tugofpeace's post:
zoom, kinjutsu
dreadcom Offline
Banned

(09-01-2019 01:58 PM)quaker13 Wrote:  The problem with this video and the men fawning over it is they wouldn’t have the balls to do what he did as harmless as it even if it were that easy which it’s not.

Plenty of women mediocre women tell me no plenty hot women tell me yes. Just depends what side of the bed they wake up on.

There are plenty of average looking guys who have the confidence to do this but I doubt they will get similar results.

If you're implying that its mostly his confidence and not his looks that are producing this effect then I disagree.

I suspect it's 70% looks and 30% confidence. maybe even 80-20.

also, the most eye opening part of this video for me is how quickly it can happen.

The "lets go smoke" girl, the "you can come to my apartment" and the girl who's face was blurred...all 3 of them where very dtf after 30 sec

I've suspected for a long time that things can go down super fast for me and I'm wasting a lot of time and this video confirmed that; if they find you attractive and safe (both college students" then that's pretty much all thats needed in 2019 it seems.

I'm going to try this at my school this week and report back.
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2019 02:26 PM by dreadcom.)
09-01-2019 02:22 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like dreadcom's post:
velkrum, Swordfish1010
Montrose Offline
Wingman

Getting number is easy enough. 90% will flake, the rest may or may not lead to anything. I no longer take numbers in day game it's just a waste of time. Insta-date is the way.

That said, he's doing Direct Approach pretty well. I don't think it's staged.
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2019 02:32 PM by Montrose.)
09-01-2019 02:25 PM
dreadcom Offline
Banned

(09-01-2019 02:05 PM)tugofpeace Wrote:  you think this isn't staged?

dude i have no idea what you are talking about.

there is literally no evidence whatsoever that this video is fake.
09-01-2019 02:27 PM
dreadcom Offline
Banned

(09-01-2019 02:25 PM)Montrose Wrote:  Getting number is easy enough. 90% will flake, the rest may or may not lead to anything. I no longer take numbers in day game it's just a waste of time. Insta-date is the way.

That said, he's doing Direct Approach pretty well. I don't think it's staged.

nah dude.

I really do not think the "lets go smoke", "you can come to my apartment" and "blurred face" girl will flake.

I think the body language, voice tone and overall demeanor of those 3 girls show high interest; I dont ever remember a girl reacting to me in such a way and then flaking.

I actually think he could have probably closed all 3 that same day had he gone for some sort of "lets hang out later today" angle.

And I think the lets go smoke girl was dtf right away.
09-01-2019 02:47 PM
ksbms Offline
Alpha Male

Why all these guys wear undersized, girly backpacks? Do they put spadeloads of "courage approach batteries" in them?
09-01-2019 02:59 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
scorpion Online
True Player
Gold Member

First of all, that guy is not particularly good-looking (and for the most part neither were the girls). His mustache is godawful. He's getting decent results because he's tall, white and in decent shape and most importantly he's very confident and not coming across as awkward. He's fairly direct but isn't threatening. Even then, at least half of the numbers he got would likely ghost him immediately and never reply. Plenty of girls will surrender their number quickly with full intention of never responding just so they can end the interaction and relieve the social pressure. Also, he's on a college campus and is (or at least appears to be) a fellow college student. A large college campus is literally the easiest place in the world to meet 18-22 year old women, particularly if you are a guy who looks under 25 yourself.

This is pretty basic daygame overall. One of the things you learn when you daygame and start talking to women as a complete stranger is that they really aren't listening to anything you say for the first 20 seconds or so. They are much more fixated on your tone, body language, appearance and vibe (this is why specific 'openers' or pickup lines are so overrated. You can say basically anything if you're giving her good vibes). They're initially trying to figure out if you're some kind of threat, or whether you're a crazy person ('stranger danger!'). The most important thing is not what you actually say to them, it's just giving off a vibe of being very cool, calm, relaxed and non-threatening. Once they realize you seem like a normal guy they relax a little and you can proceed to build rapport. Or just go direct like this guy. Even then, I wouldn't read too much into the specific line about seeing his dorm. To the girl this basically just means, "Would you like the possibility of texting with me, stalking my social media and possibly hanging out at some point in the future if you feel like it?" So if the guy is decent looking, confident and seems normal, of course plenty of girls will be open to that possibility. It doesn't mean she's ready to jump in bed with any guy who makes that kind of approach right that second. That's not the correct conclusion to draw from the video.

The correct lessons from this video: location is everything when daygaming, appearance is important, immediately establishing a relaxed, cool, confident vibe to put the girl at ease is most important of all. The number one thing that kills most guys in daygame is a lack of confidence and an awkward vibe, not a deficit in their appearance. Be perceived as confident and outgoing, lead the interaction and assume attraction. Very basic game principles that are universal in application. There's just nothing to hide behind when daygaming like there is in a nightclub or texting on a dating app. So your fundamentals have to be strong or you will get poor results.

"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.” - Romans 8:18
09-01-2019 03:01 PM
[-] The following 23 users Like scorpion's post:
Montrose, aeroektar, Gopnik, nuevayork, PapayaTapper, jeffreyjerpp, kinjutsu, Simeon_Strangelight, bacani, Barron, JiggyLordJr, debeguiled, Geomann180, quaker13, Innuendo, Zenta, Latan, Gwynbleidd, Sankt Michael, Vasily Zaytsev, Caractacus Potts, Player_1337, Wayout
jordypip23 Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

(09-01-2019 03:01 PM)scorpion Wrote:  First of all, that guy is not particularly good-looking (and for the most part neither were the girls). His mustache is godawful. He's getting decent results because he's tall, white and in decent shape and most importantly he's very confident and not coming across as awkward. He's fairly direct but isn't threatening. Even then, at least half of the numbers he got would likely ghost him immediately and never reply. Plenty of girls will surrender their number quickly with full intention of never responding just so they can end the interaction and relieve the social pressure. Also, he's on a college campus and is (or at least appears to be) a fellow college student. A large college campus is literally the easiest place in the world to meet 18-22 year old women, particularly if you are a guy who looks under 25 yourself.

This is pretty basic daygame overall. One of the things you learn when you daygame and start talking to women as a complete stranger is that they really aren't listening to anything you say for the first 20 seconds or so. They are much more fixated on your tone, body language, appearance and vibe (this is why specific 'openers' or pickup lines are so overrated. You can say basically anything if you're giving her good vibes). They're initially trying to figure out if you're some kind of threat, or whether you're a crazy person ('stranger danger!'). The most important thing is not what you actually say to them, it's just giving off a vibe of being very cool, calm, relaxed and non-threatening. Once they realize you seem like a normal guy they relax a little and you can proceed to build rapport. Or just go direct like this guy. Even then, I wouldn't read too much into the specific line about seeing his dorm. To the girl this basically just means, "Would you like the possibility of texting with me, stalking my social media and possibly hanging out at some point in the future if you feel like it?" So if the guy is decent looking, confident and seems normal, of course plenty of girls will be open to that possibility. It doesn't mean she's ready to jump in bed with any guy who makes that kind of approach right that second. That's not the correct conclusion to draw from the video.

The correct lessons from this video: location is everything when daygaming, appearance is important, immediately establishing a relaxed, cool, confident vibe to put the girl at ease is most important of all. The number one thing that kills most guys in daygame is a lack of confidence and an awkward vibe, not a deficit in their appearance. Be perceived as confident and outgoing, lead the interaction and assume attraction. Very basic game principles that are universal in application. There's just nothing to hide behind when daygaming like there is in a nightclub or texting on a dating app. So your fundamentals have to be strong or you will get poor results.

Also worth noting that Arizona State is a pretty chillaxed, warm sunbelt / party school. The percentage of receptive women at this type of uni will be higher than at some more stressed out, stuffier, crappier weather place elsewhere.
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2019 03:14 PM by jordypip23.)
09-01-2019 03:14 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like jordypip23's post:
nuevayork, NiceGuy, debeguiled
dreadcom Offline
Banned

(09-01-2019 03:01 PM)scorpion Wrote:  First of all, that guy is not particularly good-looking (and for the most part neither were the girls). His mustache is godawful. He's getting decent results because he's tall, white and in decent shape and most importantly he's very confident and not coming across as awkward. He's fairly direct but isn't threatening. Even then, at least half of the numbers he got would likely ghost him immediately and never reply. Plenty of girls will surrender their number quickly with full intention of never responding just so they can end the interaction and relieve the social pressure. Also, he's on a college campus and is (or at least appears to be) a fellow college student. A large college campus is literally the easiest place in the world to meet 18-22 year old women, particularly if you are a guy who looks under 25 yourself.

dude this is honestly so wrong.

I'm a legit good looking guy and my biggest issue is AA.

I've gotten laid my entire life from being able to know when girls are throwing themselves at me.

I assure you that those girls who accepted to go to his dorm where 100% dtf.

I'm shocked you are not aware that those girls are dtf; its so obvious to me

He easily could have slept with at least 3 of the girls in that video

Anyways, this video has shown me that I'm making things way too hard on myself and I'm excited to test this later this week
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2019 03:20 PM by dreadcom.)
09-01-2019 03:19 PM
strange times Offline
Male Feminist

Dude is tall, white, lifts, and is mostly targeting non-hood WOC. Easy pickings.
09-01-2019 03:45 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like strange times's post:
nuevayork, Master Of My Own Kingdom, jeffreyjerpp, JiggyLordJr
scorpion Online
True Player
Gold Member

(09-01-2019 03:19 PM)dreadcom Wrote:  dude this is honestly so wrong.

I've gotten laid my entire life from being able to know when girls are throwing themselves at me.

Anyways, this video has shown me that I'm making things way too hard on myself and I'm excited to test this later this week

But none of the girls in the video accepted an invitation to go to his dorm. It's a very different thing to say, "Would you like to check out my dorm sometime?" and exchange contact info than it is to say, "Hey, let's go back to my dorm RIGHT NOW and fuck, are you down?"

Although the girl talking about smoking might have been. But she seems like the type who will fuck anyone if drugs are involved. Not exactly a pull to brag about.

The fact that admittedly your biggest issue is approach anxiety makes me think you're misreading the social dynamic at play here. You're confusing a receptive female response to a direct approach with an immediate invitation for sex. Those are two entirely different things, and the line about seeing the dorm is not suggestive enough to set off female alarm bells. It's a pretty standard line for a college guy to use and basically just means, "You wanna hang out sometime?" That clearly is a natural setup to get contact info, not an invitation to immediately have sex (which is why he closes with a phone number and not, "Ok, my place is back this way, let's go.")

"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.” - Romans 8:18
09-01-2019 03:45 PM
[-] The following 10 users Like scorpion's post:
Montrose, nuevayork, RDF, Simeon_Strangelight, bacani, JiggyLordJr, debeguiled, Innuendo, Zenta, Sankt Michael
The Catalyst Offline
Alpha Male

(09-01-2019 02:27 PM)dreadcom Wrote:  

dude i have no idea what you are talking about.

there is literally no evidence whatsoever that this video is fake.

Lolwtf
09-01-2019 03:46 PM
dreadcom Offline
Banned

(09-01-2019 03:45 PM)scorpion Wrote:  
(09-01-2019 03:19 PM)dreadcom Wrote:  dude this is honestly so wrong.

But none of the girls in the video accepted an invitation to go to his dorm. It's a very different thing to say, "Would you like to check out my dorm sometime?" and exchange contact info than it is to say, "Hey, let's go back to my dorm RIGHT NOW and fuck, are you down?"

Although the girl talking about smoking might have been. But she seems like the type who will fuck anyone if drugs are involved. Not exactly a pull to brag about.

The fact that admittedly your biggest issue is approach anxiety makes me think you're misreading the social dynamic at play here. You're confusing a receptive female response to a direct approach with an immediate invitation for sex. Those are two entirely different things, and the line about seeing the dorm is not suggestive enough to set off female alarm bells. It's a pretty standard line for a college guy to use and basically just means, "You wanna hang out sometime?" That clearly is a natural setup to get contact info, not an invitation to immediately have sex (which is why he closes with a phone number and not, "Ok, my place is back this way, let's go.")

I'm surprised some of you dont agree several girls in that video are dtf.

let me put it another way.

I have pretty much no "game"

I'm good looking and take advantage of girls who are instantly into me because of my appearance.

I have previous experience interacting with girls who had similar body language and demeanor when first meeting me that is seen here

I can assure you that he could have easily and quickly slept with at least 3 of the girls in that video.

I know literally within 30-60 sec if I'm going to ever sleep with a girl

I've never had sex with a girl who did not show signs of this within the first min

This video has reminded me that I've been making things way too hard for myself and I've been over gaming girls who where pretty much down for everything from the start
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2019 04:29 PM by dreadcom.)
09-01-2019 04:20 PM
Solitaire Offline
Recovering Beta

With the first two girls: the one facing the camera looks right at the lens, in the end, and is making "wtf" googly eyes. Second girl flat out makes fun of him, "damn, you're cool," after the playstation comment. After that I stopped watching. He got plenty of phone numbers for the Domino's across the street.

Whatever. Scorpion is giving you some decent advice & commentary. I'd also suggest you read Roosh's forum rules, because this place has changed direction in the last few months.
09-01-2019 04:41 PM
tugofpeace Offline
Chubby Chaser

For what it's worth:

Terrible haircut
Terrible facial hair
Hairline is receding
He is about 20% bodyfat (zero definition in the arms), with skinny legs
He only looks physically imposing because he's tall and has a large bone structure
Zero effort into his outfit
Uses way too much uptalk (I just got this new playstation?)
Stutters a lot
09-01-2019 05:14 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like tugofpeace's post:
Heart Break Kid, JiggyLordJr
jalke63 Offline
Game Denialist

Yes man that's it's that easy, much easier than the online bs. This guy wasn't even trying. It was a troll video. If you want to reduce flake rate, then have a longer conversation before grabbing number. The only reasons why you should struggle if you made enough approaches is if your face is completely deformed, you're huuuge/fat, you're insanely short, you're going after perfection models, or you're beyond socially impaired.
09-01-2019 08:25 PM
NiceGuy Offline
Male Feminist

First of all, we don't know how many approaches he actually did. Might have been 100s and only a few bit.

Second of all, props to him. Having self-confidence to do this is super cool. However, the environment is definitely to his advantage and he's a generally good-looking guy showing good body language with good vibes.

Third of all, it could be staged; however, there is no reason why a guy like him in his current environment wouldn't be able to do what he is doing.

Great stuff and thanks for sharing the video.
09-02-2019 12:21 AM
velkrum Offline
Chubby Chaser

(09-01-2019 02:22 PM)dreadcom Wrote:  I suspect it's 70% looks and 30% confidence. maybe even 80-20.

also, the most eye opening part of this video for me is how quickly it can happen. if they find you attractive and safe then that's pretty much all thats needed.

Now you're starting to see the truth.

Avg/Ugly guys desperately want to believe attractive men have zero game due to complacency, this is 100% wrong.

Being attractive allows you to have better game than the avg man due to the sheer number of women who are eager to talk to you and learn about who you are. The more women you talk to the better your conversational skills (game) become!

Being attractive makes women WANT to treat you positively and favorably. Continuous positive interactions (over time) is what builds self confidence.

Here is something else that avg/ugly guys don't realize. Attractive men don't need high level or even decent game, they only need to be friendly, polite, easy going and willing to ask a few questions, that alone is enough to make a woman fall in love/lust.

This is why good looking guys don't try very hard or use "impressive" game.
On the surface to an avg/ugly guy it appears that attractive men have no game when in reality good looking guys know the minimal amount of game needed to achieve the results they are after.

The better Looking you are, the less work you need to do.

Inferior Game + Inferior Genetics = Incel
Superior Game + Inferior Genetics = Incel

Inferior Game + Average Genetics = Friend zone
Superior Game + Average Genetics = Beta Bucks
Inferior Game + Superior Genetics = Alpha
Superior Game + Superior Genetics = Game of Life: now on EASY mode
09-02-2019 01:36 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes velkrum's post:
subterfuge
Simeon_Strangelight Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

< Probably not staged, but most girls who gave numbers also signed a public release form later - except for one it seems. The vid also does not mention how many rejected him instantly - probably the majority. And on top of it - how many he could actually end up in bed with is another matter.
09-02-2019 02:09 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Simeon_Strangelight's post:
jordypip23
mehdreamer Offline
Game Denialist

(09-01-2019 01:49 PM)dreadcom Wrote:  have you guys seen this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFHxtWEUmBk

several of the girls seemed legit DTF after like a 30 sec interaction.

if its's really this easy then I've been over gaming my whole life and should just run a similar game to this since I'm legit good looking as well.

I'm going to try to do this on my college campus this week as well.

People on this forum underestimate so much the power of look in the Western world..
I think people use 'confidence' as a cope mechanism to dismiss look because while you can work on your confidence, you cannot change your height or the symmetry of your face..

We want to hold on things we can change and fix, not the things we have no power on.
Funny, I was in Russia few days and I was reading one of Roosh's observations that I totally agree with.

Quote:Almost all the interactions I had in Moscow that led to at least a phone number exchange was on girls who expressed some interest in Italy, similar to how Polish girls would inquire if I was Spanish. These experiences make me wonder if game is nothing more than a tool to be used on a girl who doesn’t object to our general look.
https://www.rooshv.com/5-things-you-shou...out-russia
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2019 02:26 AM by mehdreamer.)
09-02-2019 02:26 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes mehdreamer's post:
subterfuge
RDF Offline
Chubby Chaser

This is pretty basic direct college daygame with a few important factors in his favor. He's approaching girls at a well-known party school, during the best time of the year since there's plenty of brand new freshmen who don't know anybody, and using a situational opener (the whole dorms thing) that is very relevant at this time as well.

What I would be most interested in seeing is his response rate from the numbers. My guess is that it is REALLY low, with maybe 1 in 10 of numbers resulting in a meet-up, if not far less.

When you open a girl in that fashion, especially in the daytime, you're giving her a sensory overload and she will often give you her number in the heat of the moment. When you start at such a peak though, you don't leave yourself any room to go further. To a girl, compared to the emotional tension of a direct daygame approach, texting with some random dude is the equivalent of watching paint dry.

I remember a few years ago on Tinder, I saw a few examples of guys getting numbers just from using emojis. I tried it myself, and surprisingly, I got like a dozen numbers by sending two texts with a total of 5-10 emojis. However, none of those numbers led to a date. I realized that the numbers were coming as a pure emotional reaction, since the girls thought it was cool/creative/etc. However, once I switched it to normal texting, they went cold, since compared to that, I couldn't keep the emotions going, and their entire frame of reference was the initial opener. I did far better when I got numbers after a bit of a conversation.

He definitely has solid direct daygame and I assume he will do well with women in college just based on volume alone. In and of itself though, there's not much surprising in this video.
09-02-2019 02:43 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like RDF's post:
Montrose, Solitaire, jordypip23
No More Mr. Soy Boy Offline
Chubby Chaser

Could not care less about how someone picks up lots of 6's and 7's and average Joe Shmoes in American colleges. There are already millions of videos out there like this.

9's and 10's however.
09-02-2019 03:08 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like No More Mr. Soy Boy's post:
Solitaire, jordypip23
subterfuge Offline
Wingman

But you could say that about PUA infields like RSD etc, no?

I personally think it's likely legit. It's interesting how random good looking dudes do so much better than 'PUA's at this stuff lol - I remember the dude from simplepickup filming an hour uncut of approaches on the street, and he just got killed out there! Juan from thewaespic or this dude in the OP do great (although I admit that just getting numbers often doesn't mean much. Most would flake)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuaC3dXayAs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQWIyumw...ex=28&t=0s

(these aren't' his best vids at all. Can't remember the titles of the ones I wanted to show where a few times, really hot young girls are literally offering it to him on a plate lol. He's another tall, handsome dude. Different playing field lol)

''These experiences make me wonder if game is nothing more than a tool to be used on a girl who doesn’t object to our general look.''

Interesting that Roosh said that. I wouldn't have expected that from him. I agree though. My experience so far has taught me the same thing. Also, for lots of girls (particularly young, hot ones) that 'objection' to your general look can be very easy to fail! They can be Super picky.

My journal : https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-57783.html
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2019 04:17 AM by subterfuge.)
09-02-2019 03:42 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes subterfuge's post:
mehdreamer

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Best place to find an easy wife? mrname 5 1,826 06-01-2019 10:56 AM
Last Post: UnW
  Easy girls - How to get horny? semibaron 23 4,301 03-18-2019 03:53 PM
Last Post: luigi
  EASY gaming abroad impact HARD game at home? GreenPill 12 2,661 03-18-2019 09:17 AM
Last Post: Irish