Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Jesus Christ is coming back soon! Get right with God.
Psalm27 Offline
Pigeon
Gold Member

Jesus Christ is coming back soon! Get right with God.

Nobody knows the exact day of the second coming, but it is said occur at a time reminiscent of the days of Noah, when iniquity abounded the Earth.

Quote:Matthew 24:37
But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Quote:Genesis 6:5
And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

Basically that was a time when people were Godless and degenerate, a bit like what is happening today with modern culture.

Quote:Revelation 13:17
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Digital information technology is making the mark of the beast more likely to happen in real life. It's not hard to imagine anymore. Roosh has had a beta test of that with him being banned from multiple payment processors.

Quote:Matthew 24:6
And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

Israel/US vs Iran, India vs Pakistan, Venezuela, North Korea etc.

Quote:Genesis 11:6-7
And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do. Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.

There's multiple towers of Babel going up around the world (US, EU, China, Russia, India). Basically humans are trying to become god-like through technology, but God has a habit of putting an end to such things before they get out of hand.

Repent for the kingdom of heaven is at hand! It won't be long now.

Make sure you develop a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Read the bible (KJV), pray, fast and worship. He is coming back not to make peace, but with a sword. You will need to live by faith, not by the flesh or human intellect, to avoid the coming Great Deception.

Also be sure you bear fruit for the Kingdom of Heaven. We need to get the army of Christ mobilized to evangelize, and save as many souls as we can.
09-02-2019 03:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like Psalm27's post:
Samseau, ilostabet
Captainstabbin Offline
Hummingbird

RE: Jesus Christ is coming back soon! Get right with God.
Where is the promise of His coming?
09-02-2019 03:58 PM
Kish Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

These are the last days and times.Banana
09-02-2019 04:10 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kish's post:
Psalm27
CynicalContrarian Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

I'm curious to see how matters play out with Deutschland first.

There's talk of the right-wing side of politics gaining ground.
Then, if Deutschland does shift significantly rightward, all the while Britain goes it's own way.
That would make the outcome of a newly unified Europe more likely. Almost a 4th Reich as it were.

Should a '4th Reich' emerge in Europe, I'd say societal, civilizational & geopolitical matters will become very, very interesting in the decades to come...
09-02-2019 04:26 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes CynicalContrarian's post:
DogLover
Chiosboy90 Offline
Woodpecker

Honestly, I don't want Jesus coming back and pick up the pieces. I also don't want to "get it right" out of fear. That's one thing that kept me from NOT being interested in the church in the first place. I can't stand people going to church or "believing" in Jesus, just to bootlick him and get some sympathy points. Like Jesus wouldn't smell that 1000 miles away and surely knows, you don't follow him out of love. Maybe all the bad things we have now is a test to see if people will wake up and finally see, that you as a human being are too weak to be alone. If you are not in a church, you are not free from "religion" anyway. You will fill it with other "religions" that are just hurting you. Especially women are prone to fill it with useless stuff. No wonder we have feminism and veganism and whatever -ism. Women are getting crazy without religion. So if you start a family, go to church out of love for your wife and your daughter even if you do not believe in it. Hell even for your son it a good choice. That's what Im doing. I hope that's good enough for God for a reason to follow him. But I won't pretend out of fear of end times, that I changed my mind completely and pretend to be a hardcore Christian.
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2019 04:46 PM by Chiosboy90.)
09-02-2019 04:43 PM
[-] The following 9 users Like Chiosboy90's post:
CynicalContrarian, kruger41, 911, loremipsum, bacani, No More Mr. Soy Boy, Sankt Michael, Gusamaso, fokm
Randall Mc Coy Offline
Pigeon

The Lord Jesus Christ comes, there is no doubt about that, and his coming is not delayed.
Christians believe that the events that are currently happening are the prelude to his coming.
We do not wait for him because of fear, but because we love him with all our heart and because we know that we are his children, having repented of our sins and having received him as our Lord and our Savior.
Nothing and no one can separate us from the love that Jesus Christ has for us his children.
09-02-2019 05:44 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Randall Mc Coy's post:
Psalm27
spokepoker Offline
Hummingbird

Better start looking busy for when he gets here.

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""
09-02-2019 06:43 PM
[-] The following 7 users Like spokepoker's post:
Samseau, kruger41, DogLover, Bienvenuto, Captainstabbin, Sankt Michael, Gusamaso
bucky Offline
Kingfisher

(09-02-2019 04:26 PM)CynicalContrarian Wrote:  I'm curious to see how matters play out with Deutschland first.

Then, if Deutschland does shift significantly rightward, all the while Britain goes it's own way.
That would make the outcome of a newly unified Europe more likely. Almost a 4th Reich as it were.

Should a '4th Reich' emerge in Europe, I'd say societal, civilizational & geopolitical matters will become very, very interesting in the decades to come...

Nah. I can't see the Germans ever becoming a threat again, at least not militarily. 80 years or so of guilt for stuff that happened before most of them were born, plus most of their most masculine men killed in battle generations ago makes a resurgent Reich highly unlikely.

Feminism in ten words: "Stop objectifying women! Can't you see I've hit the wall?" -Leonard D Neubache
09-02-2019 07:15 PM
Elmore Offline
Kingfisher

A neo-fascist Germany is but a pipedream, sadly. The German psyche is utterly worn down and kowtowed to cultural marxism. There may be outlier right wing groups that spring up, but any large scale attempts will be subverted and brought to heel in no time
09-02-2019 10:34 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Elmore's post:
[email protected], bucky
Rocha Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

(09-02-2019 10:34 PM)Elmore Wrote:  A neo-fascist Germany is but a pipedream, sadly. The German psyche is utterly worn down and kowtowed to cultural marxism. There may be outlier right wing groups that spring up, but any large scale attempts will be subverted and brought to heel in no time

Sadly??? Those motherfuckers killed million of slavic women, the best and more beautiful hug closers on this heart....Let them rot in hell where they belong.

"Поехали!!" (Yuri Gagarin, 1961)

Twitter - Роча
09-03-2019 12:51 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like Rocha's post:
Barron, RDF, bacani
Psalm27 Offline
Pigeon
Gold Member

(09-02-2019 04:43 PM)Chiosboy90 Wrote:  Honestly, I don't want Jesus coming back and pick up the pieces. I also don't want to "get it right" out of fear. That's one thing that kept me from NOT being interested in the church in the first place.

The bible says that fear of God is the beginning of knowledge. We need to have a healthy fear and respect of our Creator, he is almighty and powerful beyond comprehension. Do not fear him who can destroy your body but not your soul, fear him who can destroy both your body and soul in hell.

That said his mercy and love is also perfect and infinite. He has been very patient with me that's for sure. Always when I mess up and confess my sins he forgives, and I usually do it immediately when I realize what I've done. You learn to love him because of that fear and respect, and his mercy, patience and love.

Definitely do not try to hide anything from the Lord, he knows and sees all, including the intentions of your heart. Make sure your heart is in the right place, and that your intention is to serve Him.

Yeah, you may be a bit paranoid about it at first, but with time you will be able to discern his voice and his will from your own emotions and thoughts, and the devil's thoughts. Know that the Lord is longsuffering and will forgive you when you stumble. He knows you better than you know yourself.

(09-02-2019 04:43 PM)Chiosboy90 Wrote:  I can't stand people going to church or "believing" in Jesus, just to bootlick him and get some sympathy points. Like Jesus wouldn't smell that 1000 miles away and surely knows, you don't follow him out of love. [...] But I won't pretend out of fear of end times, that I changed my mind completely and pretend to be a hardcore Christian.

The Lord has mercy on those who fear him. It is completely rational and acceptable to fear the Lord. But despite fearing him, you can get to know him and love him. Just like a wife is physically weaker than her husband, she is wise to have a healthy fear and respect of him. However that does not prevent them from loving each other.

Quote:Proverbs 14:26-27 - In the fear of the LORD is strong confidence: and his children shall have a place of refuge. The fear of the LORD is a fountain of life, to depart from the snares of death.

Psalms 25:14 - The secret of the LORD is with them that fear him; and he will shew them his covenant.

Luke 1:50 - And his mercy is on them that fear him from generation to generation.

Don't pretend anything. But believe in Jesus Christ and ask him to show you the truth, and ask him to help you. To those who believe, anything is possible.

(09-02-2019 05:44 PM)Randall Mc Coy Wrote:  The Lord Jesus Christ comes, there is no doubt about that, and his coming is not delayed.
Christians believe that the events that are currently happening are the prelude to his coming.
We do not wait for him because of fear, but because we love him with all our heart and because we know that we are his children, having repented of our sins and having received him as our Lord and our Savior.
Nothing and no one can separate us from the love that Jesus Christ has for us his children.

Part of me longs for the day of the Lord, but another part of me doesn't want it to come because there are so many souls who will suffer. That's why we have to do something to save the souls which can still be saved.

People should use the talents that the Lord has blessed them with to spread seeds of belief. We still have some years left. If you are good at speaking, then consider being a street preacher. If you are good at making content online, become an online content creator for Christ. We all have our roles to play.

Definitely do NOT be a lukewarm Christian, and learn to trust in the Lord to provide for you. He provided the Israelites in the desert with food and water for 40 years.

Yeah it's a leap of faith, and even I have trouble with faith sometimes, but we have to learn to live by faith otherwise we will be deceived in the years to come. It will be very easy to serve the anti-Christ, and it will be very hard to be a Christian, especially without faith.
(This post was last modified: 09-03-2019 01:10 AM by Psalm27.)
09-03-2019 01:09 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Psalm27's post:
Randall Mc Coy
Psalm27 Offline
Pigeon
Gold Member

(09-02-2019 04:26 PM)CynicalContrarian Wrote:  I'm curious to see how matters play out with Deutschland first.

Focus on supporting the Lord and His Kingdom of Heaven, not the nations of man. All that you see on this earth is temporal, but the Kingdom of Heaven is eternal. The Lord is eternal. Your soul is eternal as well.

Invest your efforts in securing your eternal life and saving others who may be on the wrong path.

(This post was last modified: 09-03-2019 01:32 AM by Psalm27.)
09-03-2019 01:29 AM
Meliorare93 Offline
Robin

delete
(This post was last modified: 09-03-2019 03:21 AM by Meliorare93.)
09-03-2019 03:19 AM
wwtl Offline
Banned

Germany's Overton window shifted so far to the left, that pre-Obama Democratic Party's talking points are considered 4th Reich now there. So traditional liberalism is considered "right-wing" and the China-style authoritarian left became mainstream.

That's something to consider when viewing foreign country happenings filtered through the lense of your own culture. What people see as "right-wing" is very contextual.
09-03-2019 03:38 AM
PainPositive Offline
Woodpecker
Gold Member

When my Grandfather was eight years old he heard his pastor do a whole sermon about "The signs of the end times." and he said said that he couldn't possibly see it being more than three years until Christ's Second Coming because the world was so evil. That was just after ww2 I think.

I've heard many pastors talk about how the end is near but no one knows when Christ will come again. I think the world can get much much worse than it is today. It is important to be prepared though. This is The parable of the talents from Matthew-

Quote:Matthew 25:13-30 King James Version (KJV)

13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

14 For the kingdom of heaven is as a man travelling into a far country, who called his own servants, and delivered unto them his goods.

15 And unto one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one; to every man according to his several ability; and straightway took his journey.

16 Then he that had received the five talents went and traded with the same, and made them other five talents.

17 And likewise he that had received two, he also gained other two.

18 But he that had received one went and digged in the earth, and hid his lord's money.

19 After a long time the lord of those servants cometh, and reckoneth with them.

20 And so he that had received five talents came and brought other five talents, saying, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me five talents: behold, I have gained beside them five talents more.

21 His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.

22 He also that had received two talents came and said, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me two talents: behold, I have gained two other talents beside them.

23 His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.

24 Then he which had received the one talent came and said, Lord, I knew thee that thou art an hard man, reaping where thou hast not sown, and gathering where thou hast not strawed:

25 And I was afraid, and went and hid thy talent in the earth: lo, there thou hast that is thine.

26 His lord answered and said unto him, Thou wicked and slothful servant, thou knewest that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strawed:

27 Thou oughtest therefore to have put my money to the exchangers, and then at my coming I should have received mine own with usury.

28 Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which hath ten talents.

29 For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath.

30 And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Quote:The parable of the talents further emphasizes the need for personal preparation and faithful service to the Master. (See also Luke 19:11–28.) The talents represent large units of money and are distributed according to ability (v. 15). Far country indicates the time during which Jesus is in heaven, between His first coming and His final return. The three servants are typical of three types who are entrusted with various tasks in accordance with their own ability. Not all are expected to produce the same results, but all are to be faithful with what they have had entrusted to them. Thus, the first two double their money, while the last one hides the one . . . in the earth. The phrase after a long time gives a veiled indication of the length of Christ’s session in heaven during the present age. Each of those producing results is commended by the Master: Well done, . . . good and faithful servant and is promised to be a ruler over many things, with a view to continued service in the millennial kingdom.
09-03-2019 03:44 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes PainPositive's post:
debeguiled
AntoniusofEfa Offline
Woodpecker

No amount of right wing party (AFD) voters is enough to change the politics in the cities where it is mostly needed. Cities like Duisburg, Essen, and others in the Ruhr Gebiet already have 20 to 35% foreign population. It will become a whole lot worse before it can become a little bit better.
09-03-2019 03:47 AM
Psalm27 Offline
Pigeon
Gold Member

(09-03-2019 03:44 AM)PainPositive Wrote:  When my Grandfather was eight years old he heard his pastor do a whole sermon about "The signs of the end times." and he said said that he couldn't possibly see it being more than three years until Christ's Second Coming because the world was so evil. That was just after ww2 I think.

I've heard many pastors talk about how the end is near but no one knows when Christ will come again. I think the world can get much much worse than it is today. It is important to be prepared though. This is The parable of the talents from Matthew-

I don't know for sure when the last day is. However, we should look at a few things as indicators of the end times (extra biblical):
  • The physical environment is degrading rapidly due to pollution and industrial society, and weather anomalies are increasing because of geoengineering.
  • Technology is advancing toward a transhuman singularity type scenario, which would mean the end of the human race.
  • The structure of society is being destroyed: the church, nuclear family, sexuality and genders are being deconstructed.

A collapse will probably not happen because technology is keeping humans sedated with psychiatric medications and food, and pacified with entertainment, sex and other social control mechanisms.

Back in the day, because of the lack of technology, society would have already collapsed. Then it would have been rebuilt based on the stable conservative traditionalist communities living in the countryside who survived the collapse.

This is no longer possible for many reasons, one being that even most country dwellers have become degenerates, many of the basic farming skills have been lost, the environment is degraded etc.

Also nowadays the world is globalized, this was not the case before. I would say that now we can see that the end is nigh, even from a secular perspective. Unless you wilfully ignore it, that is.

Then we can go further into biblical evidence. In the bible it is said that God will pour out his Spirit on all flesh in the last days. There are many more such as the gentleman in the original post who have started to have visions and began to prophesy.

Quote:Acts 2:17
And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams

So I would say for sure that you should use your talents and spread the word of God, and remain obedient to his commandments.
(This post was last modified: 09-03-2019 05:42 AM by Psalm27.)
09-03-2019 05:24 AM
Mage Offline
Banned

Christian scriptures say Jesus promised he would return in the same generation. He didn't. Get over it.

No single savior will come to pull humanity out of their shit. By doing so God would rob us from the greatest lesson he could teach to those who need it. We will have to face the future and reap our harvest ourselves.

Hope in savior is but a psy-op from the (((usual suspects))) who after all invented the concept in the first place. It is no different from hoping a single politician like Trump will solve our problems. Even in this forum the same people with the same tendencies to believe in Trump believe in 2nd coming. Samseau made Trump thread and he made the first like of this post. Some people are more prone to this type of false hope.

The world will turn to shit and will become better only when plurality of will have learned their lesson. Like Soviet Union fell when it's fakeness became visible to nearly everyone. There is no other way.

The plurality may also very well never awaken and just destroy themselves by "uploading" themselves to AI, the fake God or perish in WW3. Small groups of sane survivalists will survive. Survivalism will be more about keeping your sanity and resisting sweet illusions and seeing trough layers of lies then fighting and foraging, although for many survivors it will come to that also.

Everyone who hopes to avoid the most existential battle of human history will be unready and will be destroyed. You must be ready for the war where neighbor will turn against neighbor, wife will turn against husband, fathers will turn against children, your left brain hemisphere will turn against your right brain hemisphere. You must be prepared to sacrifice every comfort you have, you must be ready to make love to suffering of reality while the rest of world indulges in pleasures of virtuality. You must be ready to stand against anyone and to do things Neo did in the Matrix or Truman did in the Truman Show movie. Look up movie They Live in ask yourself are you ready to go trough the same tests of endurance the main character of that movie did. You must be ready to hide in shit compartments of dry toilets, to kill before you are killed, to eat dog food, to vomit up drugs they force you down you in psychiatric hospital and be persecuted and called Hitler or Satan.

Stay away from false hope, it is the greatest weapon against you.
(This post was last modified: 09-03-2019 06:07 AM by Mage.)
09-03-2019 05:37 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Mage's post:
Meliorare93, kruger41
Psalm27 Offline
Pigeon
Gold Member

(09-03-2019 05:37 AM)Mage Wrote:  Christian scriptures say Jesus promised he would return in the same generation. He didn't. Get over it.

That's not what he said. He answered three questions with one reply; "When shall these things be?", "What will be the sign that they are about to take place?" and "What will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?".

He then gave a list of signs that would occur during the end times. Then he said "This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled."

So he is refering to the generation during which all of these signs occur, that it shall not pass before all his predictions have been fulfilled.

Because after that he says: "But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only."

(09-03-2019 05:37 AM)Mage Wrote:  No single savior will come to pull humanity out of their shit. By doing so God would rob us from the greatest lesson he could teach to those who need it. We will have to face the future and reap our harvest ourselves.

If you don't believe, then you will reap what you have sowed. But Jesus Christ is providing all of us with a way out. Believe on Christ and you shall be saved.

(09-03-2019 05:37 AM)Mage Wrote:  Hope in savior is but a psy-op from the (((usual suspects))) who after all invented the concept in the first place. It is no different from hoping a single politician like Trump will solve our problems. Even in this forum the same people with the same tendencies to believe in Trump believe in 2nd coming. Samseau made Trump thread and he made the first like of this post. Some people are more prone to this type of false hope.

The world will turn to shit and will become better only when plurality of will have learned their lesson. Like Soviet Union fell when it's fakeness became visible to nearly everyone. There is no other way.

This is not a psy-op, I assure you. But the psy-op, or "Great Deception", is coming, which will cause many to fall away from the faith and worship the anti-Christ.

You can look up "Project Blue Beam" for some more clues. It's not the full truth, but it will give you an idea of what may happen. The only way you will not be deceived, is if you live by faith in the bible. No matter what the world tells you, stick to what is said in the bible, stick to God's commandments.

(This post was last modified: 09-03-2019 06:10 AM by Psalm27.)
09-03-2019 06:06 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Psalm27's post:
Spectrumwalker
Mage Offline
Banned

If Jesus comes I will accept him. I find the idea of a God who's single requirement for salvation is blind belief, ridiculous.

Just on the chance he doesn't come or comes later, I suggest you do as much as you can to survive this crazy world on your own.

People have been hoping for immanent 2nd coming of Jesus, many times in human history. When any war came they hoped for that, when the black death came they hoped for that, when the Muslims and Mongols came they hoped for that. Always those who took some action had greater chance surviving then those who sat and prayed until slaughtered like sheep.

You think end times is now because you are similar to peasant in medieval times who cannot imagine greater horror then black death.

Maybe a few millennia will pass and humanity will be facing horrors and craziness much worse compared to the current one. Maybe Jesus will come only then. And maybe he will not. You do not know.

There have been also many false prophets claiming to be Jesus 2nd coming.

Maybe your blue beam will be used to convince you that it's operator is Jesus and you must serve him.

Trust nothing. If you trust nothing and check everything with other senses and opinions then blue beam will not be effective against you. God doesn't need your belief. He needs your good soul. He sees in everyone's heart and will save those who are on path to becoming more holy and will discard who are on path to become more animal. He does't care for declarations of belief or unbelief.

Faith and hope are both weapons used to manipulate you. Believe nothing, hope nothing. Question everything, prepare for worst.

Christianity is propaganda teaching you that faith and hope are good things, They are preparing you to accept the coming mass delusion, be it blue beam or something else. In truth faith and hope are bad for you.
(This post was last modified: 09-03-2019 06:41 AM by Mage.)
09-03-2019 06:30 AM
Meliorare93, kruger41
Leonard D Neubache Offline
Owl
Gold Member

Mage, you seem to know a lot about this stuff.

[Image: EDTSHvqW4AAjyNK.jpg]

What is the symbolism behind the right hand pointing up and the left hand pointing down as portrayed in this picture...

[Image: avatar_5263.jpg?dateline=1366789168]

...and your avatar?

I'm sure you didn't choose your avatar at random and I'm also sure you're quite versed in what everything in that image stands for. I'm sure you're also aware that the image above is widely used by luciferians and in no way some kind of propaganda driven by anti-pagan Christians, which is the usual go-to to explain these kinds of coincidences.

What gives?

God demands of Man responsibility. God demands of Woman vulnerability. These are their curse and blessing alike. Libertianism is to Man as Feminism is to Woman.
(This post was last modified: 09-03-2019 07:10 AM by Leonard D Neubache.)
09-03-2019 07:10 AM
[-] The following 9 users Like Leonard D Neubache's post:
Psalm27, Spectrumwalker, Samseau, debeguiled, NoMoreTO, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, kruger41, Tex Cruise, Gusamaso
Psalm27 Offline
Pigeon
Gold Member

(09-03-2019 06:30 AM)Mage Wrote:  If Jesus comes I will accept him. I find the idea of a God who's single requirement for salvation is blind belief, ridiculous.

It will be too late by then. God exists, evidence for it is that we are here and you can even conceptualize God's existance.

(09-03-2019 06:30 AM)Mage Wrote:  Just on the chance he doesn't come or comes later, I suggest you do as much as you can to survive this crazy world on your own.

I will follow his commandments as best as I can.

(09-03-2019 06:30 AM)Mage Wrote:  People have been hoping for immanent 2nd coming of Jesus, many times in human history. When any war came they hoped for that, when the black death came they hoped for that, when the Muslims and Mongols came they hoped for that. Always those who took some action had greater chance surviving then those who sat and prayed until slaughtered like sheep.

Maybe those who prayed and died were meant to die, and are now in heaven, a place infinitely better than this world. I would rather no one die, but if a believer dies and goes to heaven and a sinner gets more chances to repent, believe and be saved, then that may not be the worst result.

(09-03-2019 06:30 AM)Mage Wrote:  You think end times is now because you are similar to peasant in medieval times who cannot imagine greater horror then black death.

No, I said things can and will get much worse than they are today.

(09-03-2019 06:30 AM)Mage Wrote:  Maybe a few millennia will pass and humanity will be facing horrors and craziness much worse compared to the current one. Maybe Jesus will come only then. And maybe he will not. You do not know.

As I said I don't know the day, nobody except God knows. All the signs Jesus mentioned in the scriptures will occur in one generation: false Christs and false prophets who will deceive many, wars and rumors of wars, nation against nation (racial/ethnic conflicts), kingdom against kingdom (wars between countries), famines, pestilence (disease epidemics), earthquakes, Christian persecution and genocide (happening right now in many parts of the world), iniquity abounds (lots of sin), and finally the gospel of the Kingdom of Heaven shall be preached unto all nations, and then shall the end come.

We're at the last stage right now, the gospel is beginning to be preached around the world. The end draws near. It will be like the days of Noah and he will come like a thief in the night.

Quote:Matthew 24:37
But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark

So basically even just before the flood, everything was "normal" during the days of Noah, and so it will be before the second coming of Christ. You won't be able to predict it, we can only know whether that day nears based on the signs.

(09-03-2019 06:30 AM)Mage Wrote:  Maybe your blue beam will be used to convince you that it's operator is Jesus and you must serve him.

Yes that may be part of the Great Deception, to get Christians to believe in a false Christ, the anti-Christ.

(09-03-2019 06:30 AM)Mage Wrote:  Trust nothing. If you trust nothing and check everything with other senses and opinions then blue beam will not be effective against you.

Believe nothing except the bible. The bible should be your anchor.

(09-03-2019 06:30 AM)Mage Wrote:  God doesn't need your belief. He needs your good soul. He sees in everyone's heart and will save those who are on path to becoming more holy and will discard who are on path to become more animal. He does't care for declarations of belief or unbelief.

Salvation is God's free gift, and in order to accept it you must believe in Jesus Christ. You must also repent from your evil ways and be baptized.

(09-03-2019 06:30 AM)Mage Wrote:  Faith and hope are both weapons used to manipulate you. Believe nothing, hope nothing. Question everything, prepare for worst.

Christianity is propaganda teaching you that faith and hope are good things, They are preparing you to accept the coming mass delusion, be it blue beam or something else. In truth faith and hope are bad for you.

Faith in the one true God is a good thing. Faith in a false God is a bad thing. The God of the bible is the one true God.
09-03-2019 07:27 AM
Mage Offline
Banned

(09-03-2019 07:27 AM)Psalm27 Wrote:  
(09-03-2019 06:30 AM)Mage Wrote:  If Jesus comes I will accept him. I find the idea of a God who's single requirement for salvation is blind belief, ridiculous.

It will be too late by then. God exists, evidence for it is that we are here and you can even conceptualize God's existence.

God and Jesus is not the same. Christians believe they are, but when a Christian hears a non-Christian saying or writing "God" and hears "Jesus" it is to much an you know he has been brainwashed.

Please understand that equation between God and Jesus is only in Christian faith. It's tedious to see Christians who do not understand the difference between faith in God and faith in Jesus. There is like a grand Canyon times a light year of difference.

There is no reason to for it to be too late to recognize Jesus as savior when one has made sure of his existence. There is no reason for Jesus to request blind belief in him.

(09-03-2019 06:30 AM)Mage Wrote:  Just on the chance he doesn't come or comes later, I suggest you do as much as you can to survive this crazy world on your own.

I will follow his commandments as best as I can.

Which version of commandments?

(09-03-2019 06:30 AM)Mage Wrote:  People have been hoping for immanent 2nd coming of Jesus, many times in human history. When any war came they hoped for that, when the black death came they hoped for that, when the Muslims and Mongols came they hoped for that. Always those who took some action had greater chance surviving then those who sat and prayed until slaughtered like sheep.

Maybe those who prayed and died were meant to die, and are now in heaven, a place infinitely better than this world. I would rather no one die, but if a believer dies and goes to heaven and a sinner gets more chances to repent, believe and be saved, then that may not be the worst result.

But we are talking about end times specifically here. Everybody will die, be it end times or not.

You assume the horror of near future end times will not apply to you if you believe and savior comes before that. But what i am saying is that you don't know that and you may get quite a bit of horror even before savior comes, if he comes. Therefore waiting on savior is not the right thing to do. Basically even the scripture that says that no one but Father knows the date of end times implies that you should not be waiting for them!

(09-03-2019 06:30 AM)Mage Wrote:  You think end times is now because you are similar to peasant in medieval times who cannot imagine greater horror then black death.

No, I said things can and will get much worse than they are today.

You mean the same, peasant also thought that black death will become worse and will be fallowed by vampires rising from graves or whatnot. it is natural to always exaggerate and project the current trends to the future.

(09-03-2019 06:30 AM)Mage Wrote:  Maybe a few millennia will pass and humanity will be facing horrors and craziness much worse compared to the current one. Maybe Jesus will come only then. And maybe he will not. You do not know.

As I said I don't know the day, nobody except God knows. All the signs Jesus mentioned in the scriptures will occur in one generation: false Christs and false prophets who will deceive many, wars and rumors of wars, nation against nation (racial/ethnic conflicts), kingdom against kingdom (wars between countries), famines, pestilence (disease epidemics), earthquakes, Christian persecution and genocide (happening right now in many parts of the world), iniquity abounds (lots of sin), and finally the gospel of the Kingdom of Heaven shall be preached unto all nations, and then shall the end come.

We're at the last stage right now, the gospel is beginning to be preached around the world. The end draws near. It will be like the days of Noah and he will come like a thief in the night.

You say no one know the hour but you are confident we are at last stage now.
Just before that you said you believe it can get even worse. Which is it then?

Btw, there are no great wars or earthquakes or famines right now, all there is is a lot of sexual sin and abortion. I say it can become a lot worse and not likely to become like that in our lifetime.

(09-03-2019 06:30 AM)Mage Wrote:  Maybe your blue beam will be used to convince you that it's operator is Jesus and you must serve him.

Yes that may be part of the Great Deception, to get Christians to believe in a false Christ, the anti-Christ.

Why are you ok with going to hell for being good meaning but being deceived?

This is why faith doesn't matter/ it's better to be good meaning but doubtful to everything.

(09-03-2019 06:30 AM)Mage Wrote:  Trust nothing. If you trust nothing and check everything with other senses and opinions then blue beam will not be effective against you.

Believe nothing except the bible. The bible should be your anchor.

Why? It's just a book. Full of contradictions, mistranslations and omissions. There are some good ideas in there that are good to live by as long as they do not become blind faith and tyranny of absolutism. There are also some bad ideas there that should be ignored.

(09-03-2019 06:30 AM)Mage Wrote:  God doesn't need your belief. He needs your good soul. He sees in everyone's heart and will save those who are on path to becoming more holy and will discard who are on path to become more animal. He does't care for declarations of belief or unbelief.

Salvation is God's free gift, and in order to accept it you must believe in Jesus Christ. You must also repent from your evil ways and be baptized.

You contradict yourself. First you say it is free then you say it requires 3 things:

1)Belief (costing the benefit of the doubt, I cannot agree with this)
2)Repenting from evil ways (I am ok with this)
3)Baptism (seems redundant but it's a small thing so let's not argue about it)

(09-03-2019 06:30 AM)Mage Wrote:  Faith and hope are both weapons used to manipulate you. Believe nothing, hope nothing. Question everything, prepare for worst.

Faith in the one true God is a good thing. Faith in a false God is a bad thing. The God of the bible is the one true God.

No faith is always bad because faith does not allow you to distinguish whether you believe in the true God or a false God.

it is always better to doubt, research and double check. In the same time you polish your understanding of God like a diamond.
(This post was last modified: 09-03-2019 08:05 AM by Mage.)
09-03-2019 07:59 AM
Meliorare93, Malone
Mage Offline
Banned

(09-03-2019 07:10 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  Mage, you seem to know a lot about this stuff.

[Image: EDTSHvqW4AAjyNK.jpg]

What is the symbolism behind the right hand pointing up and the left hand pointing down as portrayed in this picture...

[Image: avatar_5263.jpg?dateline=1366789168]

...and your avatar?

I'm sure you didn't choose your avatar at random and I'm also sure you're quite versed in what everything in that image stands for. I'm sure you're also aware that the image above is widely used by luciferians and in no way some kind of propaganda driven by anti-pagan Christians, which is the usual go-to to explain these kinds of coincidences.

What gives?

That is an illustration of a sound and powerful universal principle. As above so below.

I chose this principle as illustration of my profile because I have checked its veracity.

When this principle is illustrated in a scary picture of Baphomet it is meant to scare fools away because not everyone needs to be armed with this powerful truth. Think of it as gun control, where people unfit to carry guns due to being too unstable, self select out of the pool of gun carriers. These people can then scream and shout about the evil of owning guns while people with guns rule over them.
(This post was last modified: 09-03-2019 08:10 AM by Mage.)
09-03-2019 08:09 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mage's post:
Meliorare93
wwtl Offline
Banned

(09-03-2019 07:59 AM)Mage Wrote:  when a Christian hears a non-Christian saying or writing "God" and hears "Jesus" it is to much an you know he has been brainwashed.

Brainwashed in the Holy Spirit. Angel

Quote:only in Christian faith.

Which is truth.

Quote:No faith is always bad because faith does not allow you to distinguish whether you believe in the true God or a false God.

That's what the Spirit is for, the third person of the Holy Trinity. Stay far away from sin, be filled with Him and you can always intuitively recognize Divine truth.

This is what makes Christianity special, while everyone else has to refrain to worshiping idols, having drug trips, following overly specific rules made for living in the desert etc, and still won't be saved.
09-03-2019 08:27 AM