I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Men getting "empty housed" by their wives!
buja Offline
Chubby Chaser

Men getting "empty housed" by their wives!
A guy comes home from work and his house is empty and nobody is there...wife, kids, and most items are gone.

Happened to two friends of mine...members of the same church congregation.

I call it getting "empty-housed" for lack of a better term.

Unbelievable...is this a new trend in the Anglosphere?
09-03-2019 06:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes buja's post:
KnjazMihailo
Days of Broken Arrows Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

RE: Men getting "empty housed" by their wives!
Not to make light of this, but Frank Zappa was on the case before it became a thing:

09-03-2019 06:41 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Days of Broken Arrows's post:
buja
[email protected] Offline
Alpha Male

Devastating and spooky at the same time. On plebbit I read a story about this crypto millionaire that had a similar experience:

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/...january_i/

Quote:Now, I admit I was extremely lucky with choosing the time of when to sell the assets. I had no clue the market would take a dive in February, and so it seemed to many that I had timed the market perfectly, selling most of my coins in the first two weeks of January of 2018. Many called me a genius for selling at the very top, as if I had some sort of wisdom to know when it would drop; the truth is much less flattering; it was nothing but dumb luck, based on me wanting to pay taxes in 2018 and defer to 2019. Awesome, well done! Yeah? well, slow down, son, not so fast.

So, I gather the 7-digit lumpsum in January 2018 and we write a check for the full amount at closing in February on the property of her dreams. A property that could easily be showcased on a luxury Real Estate magazine cover. Also, remember we had just moved back to the United States with just a few suitcases each from overseas. We had no furniture, kitchenware, curtains, TV's, bed sheets, winter clothing and so many other essential things that one usually purchases over time, but which we now had to purchase all at once. Not a problem, Bitcoin had dropped slightly but still well above $15k, I believe, at the time. And, earlier, in January, I had diligently taken this expense into account and effortlessly set aside a small fortune for equipping such a large house with everything we would ever need, brand new. It seemed we were protagonists of one of the Home Makeover Shows.

Finally, after working day and night, prepping the house non-stop for days and when every piece of furniture had finally arrived, been unpacked and carried to its corresponding room, it seemed most of the essentials were in place and the hard work was done. I longed for pouring myself a Scotch and to finally sit down and enjoy the fruits of my labor. I head downstairs to the dedicated walk-in, cigar-humidor / wine / Scotch cellar in the basement and grab the better bottle of Whisky of the few bottles of Scotch that I had bought earlier in the week. On my way up, I remember feeling a sense of calm, combined with a glow of excitement and this undescribable profound inner peace, all at once. This was such a rare, natural, non-drug induced high that I had never experienced. It felt so good! This sense of accomplishment of achieving that one thing I had been chasing and longing for my entire life. I had expected I would be chasing this goal for the next 15-20 years, and yet, here it was. No, where I was, was even better than expected! A place where not even my parents, who still have to make their monthly mortgage payments. I had done it! With a smile from ear to ear, I take a deep breath of relief and while looking around the property, I think to myself: "It's perfect, everything is in place and I can finally call this our home. We are so lucky and we are going to live a great life. A life that few can only dream of. So many concerns will be lifted and become redundant. Everything will be better. I'll start a fire in one of our two fireplaces and I am going to begin enjoying my semi-retired life with the first sip of my drink. That will be the official start of our new life".

I head over to the kitchen to get a glass and some ice cubes, while I struggle to find which one is the freezer among the many drawers in the kitchen. It was then when I notice a handwritten note placed front and center on the kitchen counter. It is from my wife and read: "There is no easy way to say this, so I am just going to say it..... I want to legally divorce [ ...]". It continued saying that she had taken our son, and had unequivocally decided to leave me. She had already filed the paperwork for divorce and that I should expect to be served in the morning.

My bliss had lasted less than 5 minutes and in less than two seconds, it turned dark, somber and I saw it all crumbling down in front of me. Like a long-awaited rocket launch, years in preparation, which then unexpectedly explodes on the launch pad during the countdown. My stomach, heart and everything in my body just sank and melted into one ball of poison in my core. I felt like throwing up. I was completely blindsided; she had played the game all along, not giving me the slightest hint of what was being concocted in the background. She had already engaged with her lawyers weeks beforehand. Her mother was already in town from another state to help out with I don't know what. I had been gaslighted and was threatened by her that I needed to see a psychiatrist due to a change in my temper that I had supposedly developed - my temper was awesome: with BTC at that price? Everything was perfect! But I obeyed and went anyhow (this would later fit her story that she had to leave with the child because she feared for her safety due to my supposed temper for which I was under treatment, therefore, I must have this temper problem, see?). Also, the purchase of the overpriced home also seemed clearly premeditated: Price was the main driver of the decision making; not location, demographics, taxes, etc. It was the wrong neighborhood for us (people much older than us, retired, golfers and no kids the same age as our son to play with). Our house happened to also be the most expensive in the neighborhood. I can see it all so clearly now.

See, your crypto coins on the blockchain, are not within the US court's jurisdiction (or, at least, it's quite debatable - a gray area - ask me for the seed and I can tell you that I may have the seed, or that I may not have the seed, I may have the wrong seed, I may have forgotten it, I may have lost it - you can't prove I did not forget, or lost it, etc). However, once it is in FIAT in a bank, or invested in a property, the courts can rule on the asset(s), freeze, disburse or order a sale of the property, etc. It's done all the time.

Also, the coins were technically mine, and by definition private property (not to be divided during the divorce) as they were acquired before the marriage. I could not prove its origins (I bought many of them via direct messaging members on Bitcointalk.org and mining rather than exchanges, so no records, receipts or nothing to prove otherwise: the big exchanges like BitStamp and Coinbase didn't start operations till 2013, if I m not mistaken. Instead, I would talk to one of the forum members offering coins we'd agree on a price, I'd send a check to wherever the individual seller instructed me to (Russia, Bulgaria, Japan, UK. etc) and the coins would be deposited to whatever address I provided. Yes, it was quite crude at the time.

However, once I converted my coins to cash and used that cash to buy a property for the benefit of the family, it became common property and thus she then had rights to a portion of it when divided between the two parties should a divorce occur - which ended up being almost 3/4 of all assets.

I was robbed in broad daylight. By the one person, I trusted with my life. The one you should trust with your life. Your life partner. And while I was in complete denial, trying to bargain, I waited too long to obtain good legal representation. When I finally ended up getting a lawyer, I was quite distraught and I clearly did not do the proper research and this resulted in a less than stellar performance and detrimental to me at many key steps in the process. I had to switch legal representation right before mediation and I can't blame my new lawyer either, as (s)he did not have the required time to catch up on all the details, (s)he did his/her best, but I was ultimately strongarmed into conceding my soon-to-be-ex-wife to let her return to the house, in exchange to obtain 50% of my son's custody, with serious and strict clauses I had to abide by. So, I had to move out, find a hole in the wall in a student apartment, pay my rent and pay our kids pre-school, while she lives grandiose, without monthly payments in the country club, till the house sells, which will likely be in the spring of next year. Nice!

Due to my delay, legal mishandling and somehow every other element in her favor, she inexplicably ended up with around 3/4 of the worth of all assets, free and clear, no taxes due. Mind you, she has never financially contributed, nor made a single $ during our entire marriage. She has never worked and had $0 in her pocket when we married. She didn't even have a checking account, well in her thirties. She is no dummy; she is street smart, knows how to manipulate people, get her way with flirting and charm, while I am more intellectual and book smart. and She beat me hands-down. She is walking away with a sum of, not quite 7 figures, but close.

With what I am left with from the sale of the house, I am responsible to pay for all the capital gains taxes from the liquidation to the IRS, which are due in April 2019. I don't expect there to be more left over than the estimated $30k mentioned above.
09-03-2019 06:47 PM
[-] The following 15 users Like [email protected]'s post:
Samseau, BBinger, TheBMan, JiggyLordJr, bacani, Simeon_Strangelight, Sankt Michael, Syberpunk, Emancipator, DJ-Matt, John Dodds, Laner, Brodiaga, Swordfish1010, Dismal Operator
Manbeline Offline
Chubby Chaser

Well, that settled it. With the courts clearly in female's favor, I'm not marrying any woman.
09-03-2019 06:57 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like Manbeline's post:
buja, wiseignorant, monsquid, Brodiaga, BigTony
sanbruno Offline
Game Denialist

You can’t even protect yourself. Friend’s brother had one of those “power couple” marriages... Both had corporate hot shot jobs when they got married and agreed to keep alot separate in a pre-nup. Pre-nup was thrown out in divorce because even a hot, corporate VP sniper can cry female victimhood to the right judge.
09-03-2019 07:01 PM
[-] The following 26 users Like sanbruno's post:
BBinger, Renzy, Samseau, kinjutsu, beta_plus, JiggyLordJr, PrimeTime32, Going strong, bacani, Salinger, Isaac Jordan, Avon Barksdale, Captain Gh, Hillbilly, Sankt Michael, Gusamaso, MajorStyles, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Emancipator, Latan, DJ-Matt, KnjazMihailo, monsquid, Laner, hv123, Brodiaga
tugofpeace Offline
Chubby Chaser

(09-03-2019 07:01 PM)sanbruno Wrote:  You can’t even protect yourself. Friend’s brother had one of those “power couple” marriages... Both had corporate hot shot jobs when they got married and agreed to keep alot separate in a pre-nup. Pre-nup was thrown out in divorce because even a hot, corporate VP sniper can cry female victimhood to the right judge.

How can prenups just be thrown out? And why can't you just gift all your savings to your mom/dad/sibling (whom you trust more than your wife) instead of relying on some shitty prenup?

And it makes me wonder, what kind of women are these guys marrying in the first place..

Never worked a day in her life. Why the fuck would you marry a girl like that in this day and age with the courts biased towards women how they are?
09-03-2019 07:13 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like tugofpeace's post:
eradicator, Chiosboy90
Samseau Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

Judges do whatever they want nowadays, and it just gets more corrupt every year. The only way to redress the numerous violations and injustices of the lower courts is to sue all the way up to the Supreme Court, which probably has the best judges capable of ruling fairly. To get there you need millions to spend and the luck to be selected by the SC.

No justice today - it's "Just Us."

Even if your wife is a good woman, you still need to hide your assets from her in the event of a divorce. Should her lawyer find out, then the lawyer will use the courts to rape you with whatever flimsy arguments they can come up with because I'm sure the prosecution and judges are keeping a big slice of the husband's pie.

Contributor at Return of Kings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.
(This post was last modified: 09-03-2019 07:47 PM by Samseau.)
09-03-2019 07:46 PM
[-] The following 15 users Like Samseau's post:
spokepoker, Going strong, bacani, Isaac Jordan, Hillbilly, Dr. Howard, Gusamaso, Sankt Michael, MajorStyles, Johnnyvee, Latan, rpg, DJ-Matt, John Dodds, Dismal Operator
Dirtyblueshirt Offline
Recovering Beta

What a horror story. Every time I read one of these it's like a good hard slap in the face to bring me back to the reality of marriage in the U.S.

Honestly, I don't know how a lot of these guys don't snap. If it was me, I might just say "screw it" and pull an OJ Simpson.
09-03-2019 08:01 PM
[-] The following 9 users Like Dirtyblueshirt's post:
Buck Wild, spokepoker, bacani, Hillbilly, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Cr33pin, Latan, DJ-Matt, John Dodds
Kona Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

(09-03-2019 07:46 PM)Samseau Wrote:  Judges do whatever they want nowadays, and it just gets more corrupt every year.

This is why I love living in Hawaii. It's all about who can out lawyer who. The pool of lawyers is so small, which just makes it easier. There's no divorce rape or child support rape or any of it.

Plus, if someone were too emptyhouuse you, your stuff isn't so hard to find. It's an island.

Aloha!
09-03-2019 08:26 PM
[-] The following 29 users Like Kona's post:
Samseau, wi30, BBinger, Buck Wild, beta_plus, spokepoker, kinjutsu, PapayaTapper, JiggyLordJr, PrimeTime32, Tactician, Simeon_Strangelight, Barron, Leonard D Neubache, bacani, Speculation, Isaac Jordan, Captain Gh, Deepdiver, Gusamaso, Sankt Michael, Emancipator, Latan, worldwidetraveler, DJ-Matt, Gallego2006, Laner, Soothesayer, billbudsocket
DogLover Offline
Game Denialist

(09-03-2019 06:00 PM)buja Wrote:  A guy comes home from work and his house is empty and nobody is there...wife, kids, and most items are gone.

Happened to two friends of mine...members of the same church congregation.

I call it getting "empty-housed" for lack of a better term.

Unbelievable...is this a new trend in the Anglosphere?

New? Are YOU new ...to this planet? This has been going on for years.
09-03-2019 09:06 PM
eradicator Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(09-03-2019 07:01 PM)sanbruno Wrote:  You can’t even protect yourself. Friend’s brother had one of those “power couple” marriages... Both had corporate hot shot jobs when they got married and agreed to keep alot separate in a pre-nup. Pre-nup was thrown out in divorce because even a hot, corporate VP sniper can cry female victimhood to the right judge.

What were the exact reasons from the court for the pre nup being thrown out?

Team yoga pants
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UoeQOC-5iw&t=143s[/video]
09-03-2019 09:15 PM
kinjutsu Offline
True Player

(09-03-2019 09:15 PM)eradicator Wrote:  

The wife probably made allegations about emotional abuse. It's easier than to accuse him of physical abuse which would require her providing proof of some kinda. Combine that with a sympathetic judge and the pre-nup never existed.

My Twitter

You can't get lucky all the time, but you can be smart everyday though...
09-03-2019 09:26 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like kinjutsu's post:
Samseau, Captain Gh, Latan, KnjazMihailo
DogLover Offline
Game Denialist

(09-03-2019 09:26 PM)kinjutsu Wrote:  
(09-03-2019 09:15 PM)eradicator Wrote:  

The wife probably made allegations about emotional abuse. It's easier than to accuse him of physical abuse which would require her providing proof of some kinda. Combine that with a sympathetic judge and the pre-nup never existed.

Umm...that's not quite how it works. This needs to be a basis in LAW for throwing out, like it wasn't properly executed or undue influence was exerted (for example, you give it to your wife just before she walks down the aisle...there are a hundred and fifty people there that she's not going to walk out on). Oh, here's a good way to get your pre-nup thrown out: Do what one poster above suggested, and hide assets.

If you take the right steps, which sometimes includes having the pre-nup signing witnessed by a retired judge and even video-taped, with the judge saying "You understand that if you get divorced, for any reason, you're only getting $XX dollars?", you have a very good chance of having the pre-nup sustained.

Now child support...that's an IED you can't protect yourself from!
09-03-2019 09:46 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes DogLover's post:
doc holliday
Captainstabbin Online
International Playboy

(09-03-2019 09:46 PM)DogLover Wrote:  If you take the right steps, which sometimes includes having the pre-nup signing witnessed by a retired judge and even video-taped, with the judge saying "You understand that if you get divorced, for any reason, you're only getting $XX dollars?", you have a very good chance of having the pre-nup sustained.

Even then, aren't assets earned during the marriage considered marital property (and subject to a 50/50 split minimum) unless it's an inheritance?
09-03-2019 09:57 PM
Manbeline Offline
Chubby Chaser

(09-03-2019 09:57 PM)Captainstabbin Wrote:  
(09-03-2019 09:46 PM)DogLover Wrote:  If you take the right steps, which sometimes includes having the pre-nup signing witnessed by a retired judge and even video-taped, with the judge saying "You understand that if you get divorced, for any reason, you're only getting $XX dollars?", you have a very good chance of having the pre-nup sustained.

Even then, aren't assets earned during the marriage considered marital property (and subject to a 50/50 split minimum) unless it's an inheritance?
Is marriage really that cucked where whatever you earn, half will be hers upon divorce?
09-03-2019 10:04 PM
N°6 Offline
True Player

I asked an English judge about pre-nups. He said they’re usually not worth the paper they’re written on. The foundational doctrine of the family courts is that two flesh become one at consummation.

Nothing fills a bride with so much rage than a new husband who is too drunk to consummate the vows and legal documents after the wedding feast. It really is the most important financial transaction of a woman’s life. More so than her first job because it really is until death.

It’s a classic case of women retaining the privileges of high Christianity while receiving modern entitlements to patriarchal coin in perpetuity.

Don't spend all your energy on sex and all your money on women; they have destroyed kings. (Proverbs 31:3 GNB)
09-03-2019 11:39 PM
[-] The following 13 users Like N°6's post:
Samseau, Going strong, bacani, spokepoker, Isaac Jordan, Captain Gh, Gusamaso, 911, Emancipator, Latan, DJ-Matt, KnjazMihailo, Soothesayer
[email protected] Offline
Alpha Male

You guys still believe in The Law which is blue pill. You need to off shore your marriage and/or money. I can't understand the idea of leaving your fate in the hands of third party you know will destroy you. Don't even give them the chance.
09-04-2019 12:07 AM
[-] The following 20 users Like [email protected]'s post:
JiggyLordJr, PrimeTime32, Tactician, bacani, Monty_Brogan, Simeon_Strangelight, Isaac Jordan, Captain Gh, Hillbilly, Dr. Howard, Deepdiver, Gusamaso, buja, Samseau, Emancipator, Cr33pin, Latan, DJ-Matt, KnjazMihailo, Swordfish1010
Eazy_E Offline
Game Denialist

Hell, it happened to Tom Arnold in True Lies and that was 1994. She even took the ice cube trays out of the freezer. What kind of a sick bitch takes the ice cube trays out of the freezer?
09-04-2019 12:42 AM
[-] The following 24 users Like Eazy_E's post:
king bast, bacani, Buck Wild, Dirtyblueshirt, Foolsgo1d, Simeon_Strangelight, Speculation, spokepoker, Isaac Jordan, wwtl, Gusamaso, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Latan, Tactician, eradicator, Thomas Jackson, DJ-Matt, Gallego2006, KnjazMihailo, Mentavious, Soothesayer, kmhour, Dark Emperor, billbudsocket
PrimeTime32 Offline
Chubby Chaser

At least the guy has a house to go to. I know a couple of guys who have had restraining orders placed on them while going through a divorce by the wife saying that they fear for their safety and the safety of their children. So the guy could not even go home and had to stay at a hotel or some cheap ass apartment.
09-04-2019 01:03 AM
[-] The following 6 users Like PrimeTime32's post:
N°6, bacani, Hillbilly, 911, KnjazMihailo, billbudsocket
SilentOne Offline
Recovering Beta

(09-03-2019 07:13 PM)tugofpeace Wrote:  How can prenups just be thrown out? And why can't you just gift all your savings to your mom/dad/sibling (whom you trust more than your wife) instead of relying on some shitty prenup?

And it makes me wonder, what kind of women are these guys marrying in the first place..

Never worked a day in her life. Why the fuck would you marry a girl like that in this day and age with the courts biased towards women how they are?

Prenups are better used as toilet paper to wipe your rear end. The only way to protect yourself from a marriage is to not get married in the 1st place. That's it.

Second. All women are like that. All of them. At some point she is going to do as much as she is capable of getting away with. It's in her nature and thats why women were kept in check in the past.

Third. It doesn't matter how much she's making when you met her. She could and will easily lose that job when you marry her and give her children. And there's nothing you can do about it.

(09-03-2019 06:57 PM)Manbeline Wrote:  Well, that settled it. With the courts clearly in female's favor, I'm not marrying any woman.

Great decision.

The only places with good long lasting marriages are where the women get shamed for a divorce and receive little to nothing for parting ways from their partner. Here in America there is an incentive for women to go through a divorce. It makes sense why they do it and push for it. They actually gain something before, during, and after a marriage is over with.
09-04-2019 01:06 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like SilentOne's post:
Going strong, RichardCranium, Swordfish1010
iThinkThereforeIam Offline
Beta Orbiter

(09-03-2019 07:46 PM)Samseau Wrote:  Judges do whatever they want nowadays

What judges who are mostly tribe members want:

Humiliate and destroy straight white men.

Sometimes female judges who aren't man hating shrews will show some leniency but gynocentric jews never will.

If you get a female lawyer she will work against you with plausible deniability. Happened to my father who for some reason thought it was a smart idea to get one. (this was in the 90s)

If you get a jewish lawyer and you don't look jewish they will take you for all you got and then some while colluding with the other side.

The saying: "With jews you lose..." doesn't come from nowhere...
(This post was last modified: 09-04-2019 01:20 AM by iThinkThereforeIam.)
09-04-2019 01:13 AM
[-] The following 4 users Like iThinkThereforeIam's post:
Monty_Brogan, Hillbilly, Samseau, 911
Going strong Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

The poor dude from that reddit post had it coming though. Quoting:

"wife never contributed a single $ during our entire marriage. She has never worked and had $0 in her pocket when we married. She didn't even have a checking account, well in her thirties. She is no dummy; she is street smart"

Yet he goes and buys, in the US, a massive overpriced luxury house, handing the keys to his age-appropriate, penniless, jobless, cunning "street-smart" wife.

Which other outcome was he expecting?

Anyway... Methinks, dude maybe should sell the house, pocket half (or quarter? or all?) of the money, kiss ex-wifey and ungrateful son goodbye, and go find new younger wife in Medellín or Bangkok.
09-04-2019 01:36 AM
[-] The following 17 users Like Going strong's post:
N°6, Simeon_Strangelight, bacani, AntoniusofEfa, DamienCasanova, BBinger, Deepdiver, Gusamaso, fokm, Zenta, Emancipator, Latan, DJ-Matt, EvanWilson, KnjazMihailo, Soothesayer, Brodiaga
N°6 Offline
True Player

(09-04-2019 01:36 AM)Going strong Wrote:  The poor dude from that reddit post had it coming though. Quoting:

"wife never contributed a single $ during our entire marriage. She has never worked and had $0 in her pocket when we married. She didn't even have a checking account, well in her thirties. She is no dummy; she is street smart"

Yet he goes and buys, in the US, a massive overpriced luxury house, handing the keys to his age-appropriate, penniless, jobless, cunning "street-smart" wife.

That was so much by the book, I wonder what planet the simp-husband has been on. There is more than enough information on the internet about this.

We know that women demand equality by outcome rather than equality of opportunity. A lower status women achieving equality with a higher status man through marriage is the most traditional form of equality of outcome/ legal decree. With this in mind, men leveraging hypergamy like a sub-prime mortgage really have no one else to blame but themselves.

If you must get married then it should be with a woman of comparable social status but you will need Game to win over a woman who already feels equal to you. You'll make a loss when the divorce tingles vibrate but at least it won't be a disaster.

Don't spend all your energy on sex and all your money on women; they have destroyed kings. (Proverbs 31:3 GNB)
09-04-2019 02:38 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes N°6's post:
Going strong
Simeon_Strangelight Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

< The US is a special kind of horror show when even marxist socialist countries like Sweden have better conditions for divorced men.

It's probably the result of the for-profit legal industry and lobbying that manifested itself in such a way. Of course the globalists want to make it a living hell as well, but that is the agenda anywhere. Poorer countries with less average nominal income also have the advantage of both couples having to contribute in order to survive.

The common consensus it to not get married in countries like the US unless you are the God of Game, have an incling of the legal picture, know your future wife up and down all alleys and mental makeups or you are a billionaire with a legal team behind you.
09-04-2019 03:04 AM
[-] The following 7 users Like Simeon_Strangelight's post:
Buck Wild, AntoniusofEfa, beta_plus, bacani, Samseau, DJ-Matt, KnjazMihailo
Simeon_Strangelight Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

(09-04-2019 01:36 AM)Going strong Wrote:  The poor dude from that reddit post had it coming though. Quoting:

Anyway... Methinks, dude maybe should sell the house, pocket half (or quarter? or all?) of the money, kiss ex-wifey and ungrateful son goodbye, and go find new younger wife in Medellín or Bangkok.

[Image: giphy.gif]

"Street smart" - hilarious noob. Men without Game and Red Pill awareness are like ducks entering hunting season while the women are given M16s issued by the government and handed out infinite ammo by the entertainment, media and lobby groups.
(This post was last modified: 09-04-2019 03:07 AM by Simeon_Strangelight.)
09-04-2019 03:06 AM
[-] The following 11 users Like Simeon_Strangelight's post:
Going strong, beta_plus, Hillbilly, bacani, buja, Samseau, Latan, Tactician, DJ-Matt, The Black Knight, KnjazMihailo

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  High Status Men With Ugly Wives or GFs Dusty 509 485,816 09-09-2019 05:10 AM
Last Post: The Stronger Sex
  Russian Polygamist With 3 'Wives' Says He Punishes Them By Banning SEX For a Month Rakers 11 2,266 03-26-2019 02:58 PM
Last Post: Vladimir Poontang
  Men should give their wives a cheating pass for Christmas! Dr Mantis Toboggan 41 8,091 12-08-2018 10:24 PM
Last Post: astro