Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Tampere Finland mini-datasheet
Crazy Jim Offline
Banned

Tampere Finland mini-datasheet
I had some business in Tampere, Finland, back in June in the week before Midsummer eve.
Logistics: I flew in to Helsinki and took the train to Tampere. It is a beautiful train ride, with all the leaves, seems like fall but this is summer. You should sit on the right side of the train to see Hame Castle. I sat on the left so I guess I will catch the castle next time.
Finnish language: Finnish is tough but I will explain the most important words. Hello is "moro". "Suljettu" or “closed” is a word you see a lot in the holidays. When you try to open a restaurant and see the sign "suljettu" you say "perkele" or “damn”.
Food: A Big Mac at MacDonalds is 8 euros. Perkele that is rich for my blood. If you are still hungry after your 8 euro Big Mac, try some blood pudding, that will take away your appetite.
Fashion and culture: Some good news, Finns are not bothered with fashion, I just wore a t-shirt and cargo pants and always felt well dressed. Ok enough about Finnish culture.
Nightlife: I visited several bars: Henry’s, Oconnel, and London Pub. Henry’s was best, always a meat market, and where I got my Finnish flag.
My flag: I arrived in the bar about midnight. If you arrive any earlier than 11pm you will be too drunk to stand by closing time. The night of my flag, I first talked to a few guys in order to acquire a wingman. I found a willing accomplice we decided that he would also pretend to be American and we would chat up some ladies. Some advice about what to talk about. If you are a Trump fan, do not discuss with the ladies. I had two turn me down, this whole country suffers from Trump derangement syndrome. Don’t discuss religion either. They have odd ideas about these things and the conversation will go to dark places of the Deep State. If you want to find a Finnish wife, I recommend to just talk about booze and marital bliss. Maybe make up a short list of 2-3 funny stories about booze that segue in to marital bliss before you go to the bar, and no matter what redirect to these stories. As you tell these stories, casually place your arm around your future bride's waist. When you reach the bottom of the list and she has not left, start kissing her, you are married. The ladies leave you in no doubt as to their feelings. If they are interested in marriage they will rub up against you and tolerate hugging and kissing. If they are not interested they also let you know. One night I was talking to one, it was half an hour before closing, she said look I am not interested, hurry find someone else while there is still time. Many Finnish names were hard to pronounce, and many people had a hard time with my name. And some ladies can’t speak English one came up to me and was all over me but we just couldn’t understand one another and she ditched me. Fortunately my flag had an easy to pronounce name, but I will call her A to protect the innocent. She was 19-year-old petite with black hair and blue eyes, and I overheard her talking English to some fat boring guy so I just grabbed her and pulled her away from him. I said let me introduce you to my American friend and I pulled over the Finnish wingman. She took one look at his striped shirt and pants pulled up to his armpits and insisted he isn’t American, he is Finnish! I said yeah you got me, and I started talking with her about booze and marital bliss, or we made fun of other people in the bar. I had my arm around her waist and kept pulling her closer and closer until she was pressed up against me then I asked her if there are hickies in Finland and she said yeah of course and we gave each other hickies. It was around 2 am. Eppu Normaali’s Vuonna '85 was playing ( https://youtu.be/1sttFo8wCrk ). It was one of those moments when the planets are aligned, Vuonna 85 shall always have a special place in my heart. She asked if my hotel had a sauna. I said yeah of course and also free breakfast. And then we went back to my room to consummate our marital bliss. The room had tiny beds but somehow we managed to find marital bliss. The next morning we had further marital bliss but after that she was shy and withdrawn and said don't touch me. Perhaps in the light of day and with effects of alcohol wearing off she realized she had married someone who was twice her age. We also overslept and missed breakfast and I was wrong no sauna (note to self, be sure to get hotel with sauna next time) so she was a little unhappy. Despite her ill humor, I chivalrously helped her find her panties under the bed she snatched them from my hand and ran out the door and I guess that is how you divorce in Tampere. Perkele!
(This post was last modified: 09-04-2019 10:09 PM by Crazy Jim.)
09-04-2019 09:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Crazy Jim's post:
bigbadpua
Oscar Henri Offline
Male Feminist

RE: Tampere Finland mini-datasheet
(09-04-2019 09:51 PM)Crazy Jim Wrote:  I had some business in Tampere, Finland, back in June in the week before Midsummer eve.
Logistics: I flew in to Helsinki and took the train to Tampere. It is a beautiful train ride, with all the leaves, seems like fall but this is summer. You should sit on the right side of the train to see Hame Castle. I sat on the left so I guess I will catch the castle next time.
Finnish language: Finnish is tough but I will explain the most important words. Hello is "moro". "Suljettu" or “closed” is a word you see a lot in the holidays. When you try to open a restaurant and see the sign "suljettu" you say "perkele" or “damn”.
Food: A Big Mac at MacDonalds is 8 euros. Perkele that is rich for my blood. If you are still hungry after your 8 euro Big Mac, try some blood pudding, that will take away your appetite.
Fashion and culture: Some good news, Finns are not bothered with fashion, I just wore a t-shirt and cargo pants and always felt well dressed. Ok enough about Finnish culture.
Nightlife: I visited several bars: Henry’s, Oconnel, and London Pub. Henry’s was best, always a meat market, and where I got my Finnish flag.
My flag: I arrived in the bar about midnight. If you arrive any earlier than 11pm you will be too drunk to stand by closing time. The night of my flag, I first talked to a few guys in order to acquire a wingman. I found a willing accomplice we decided that he would also pretend to be American and we would chat up some ladies. Some advice about what to talk about. If you are a Trump fan, do not discuss with the ladies. I had two turn me down, this whole country suffers from Trump derangement syndrome. Don’t discuss religion either. They have odd ideas about these things and the conversation will go to dark places of the Deep State. If you want to find a Finnish wife, I recommend to just talk about booze and marital bliss. Maybe make up a short list of 2-3 funny stories about booze that segue in to marital bliss before you go to the bar, and no matter what redirect to these stories. As you tell these stories, casually place your arm around your future bride's waist. When you reach the bottom of the list and she has not left, start kissing her, you are married. The ladies leave you in no doubt as to their feelings. If they are interested in marriage they will rub up against you and tolerate hugging and kissing. If they are not interested they also let you know. One night I was talking to one, it was half an hour before closing, she said look I am not interested, hurry find someone else while there is still time. Many Finnish names were hard to pronounce, and many people had a hard time with my name. And some ladies can’t speak English one came up to me and was all over me but we just couldn’t understand one another and she ditched me. Fortunately my flag had an easy to pronounce name, but I will call her A to protect the innocent. She was 19-year-old petite with black hair and blue eyes, and I overheard her talking English to some fat boring guy so I just grabbed her and pulled her away from him. I said let me introduce you to my American friend and I pulled over the Finnish wingman. She took one look at his striped shirt and pants pulled up to his armpits and insisted he isn’t American, he is Finnish! I said yeah you got me, and I started talking with her about booze and marital bliss, or we made fun of other people in the bar. I had my arm around her waist and kept pulling her closer and closer until she was pressed up against me then I asked her if there are hickies in Finland and she said yeah of course and we gave each other hickies. It was around 2 am. Eppu Normaali’s Vuonna '85 was playing ( https://youtu.be/1sttFo8wCrk ). It was one of those moments when the planets are aligned, Vuonna 85 shall always have a special place in my heart. She asked if my hotel had a sauna. I said yeah of course and also free breakfast. And then we went back to my room to consummate our marital bliss. The room had tiny beds but somehow we managed to find marital bliss. The next morning we had further marital bliss but after that she was shy and withdrawn and said don't touch me. Perhaps in the light of day and with effects of alcohol wearing off she realized she had married someone who was twice her age. We also overslept and missed breakfast and I was wrong no sauna (note to self, be sure to get hotel with sauna next time) so she was a little unhappy. Despite her ill humor, I chivalrously helped her find her panties under the bed she snatched them from my hand and ran out the door and I guess that is how you divorce in Tampere. Perkele!

Finnish women are often beautiful. But about your comment about Trump derangment syndrome I have heard on this forum that leftwing women are OK or even attracted to a Trump supporter if he dare to be himself (=saying his true opinions).

Maybe that just goes for American women?
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2019 10:36 AM by Oscar Henri.)
09-06-2019 10:35 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Oscar Henri's post:
Crazy Jim
Crazy Jim Offline
Banned

Generally you are correct, many women associate right with masculinity, and I don't think there is any benefit to pretending to be a leftist. But I found discussing serious topics like politics and religion, regardless your stance, made women think about serious things like politics and religion, regardless their stance, which is counterproductive unless you want to talk politics and religion haha I could care less about their politics and religion and just wanted my flag. I found talking about "light" topics like drinking and fornicating made them want to drink and fornicate
(09-06-2019 10:35 AM)Oscar Henri Wrote:  Finnish women are often beautiful. But about your comment about Trump derangment syndrome I have heard on this forum that leftwing women are OK or even attracted to a Trump supporter if he dare to be himself (=saying his true opinions).
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2019 10:50 AM by Crazy Jim.)
09-06-2019 10:48 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Crazy Jim's post:
Brodiaga
Oscar Henri Offline
Male Feminist

(09-06-2019 10:48 AM)Crazy Jim Wrote:  Generally you are correct, many women associate right with masculinity, and I don't think there is any benefit to pretending to be a leftist. But I found discussing serious topics like politics and religion, regardless your stance, made women think about serious things like politics and religion, regardless their stance, which is counterproductive unless you want to talk politics and religion haha I could care less about their politics and religion and just wanted my flag. I found talking about "light" topics like drinking and fornicating made them want to drink and fornicate
(09-06-2019 10:35 AM)Oscar Henri Wrote:  Finnish women are often beautiful. But about your comment about Trump derangment syndrome I have heard on this forum that leftwing women are OK or even attracted to a Trump supporter if he dare to be himself (=saying his true opinions).

So you had two finnish women turning you down ONLY because you said you are a Republican Trump-supporter?

Unfortunality this happens. Nowadays I only hang out with women who have the same political views as mine.
09-06-2019 11:32 AM
Crazy Jim Offline
Banned

Yeah, I don't know if they turned me down due to my politics, or if maybe talking about politics ruined the mood. I guess their dogmatic leftwing views turned me off a little also. So best to avoid political discussion maybe
(09-06-2019 11:32 AM)Oscar Henri Wrote:  So you had two finnish women turning you down ONLY because you said you are a Republican Trump-supporter?
Unfortunality this happens. Nowadays I only hang out with women who have the same political views as mine.
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2019 11:41 AM by Crazy Jim.)
09-06-2019 11:37 AM
pk9090 Offline
Recovering Beta

Is there anything that makes finish girls different from the rest of the girls? Any advice when trying to game one of them?
09-13-2019 05:58 PM
notcha Offline
Male Feminist

Was in Helsinki, turku and tampere in June, and yes, if you like straight talking easy going blondes, it is as good as anywhere. You can be open as you like with them too, since they're own men have an allergy to talking with females. Just get over there, be confident and lead the way with them. Offer them back to your place for drinks or whatever and it's on, though they aren't shy about inviting you either. The main mall in tampere over the road from the river is one of the best 'blonde' daygame spots you'll ever see. All about 16 - 21 Smile
Yesterday 10:35 AM
Westcoast99 Offline
Game Denialist

Any wife material?
Yesterday 11:31 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Helsinki/Finland in summer..how to get the most of it? muspelheim 6 5,091 Yesterday 09:58 AM
Last Post: notcha
  Denver, Colorado: mini-data sheet (newbie) Befikre 69 22,422 08-23-2019 10:30 PM
Last Post: amfl226
  Best for September: Ukraine, Finland, or Estonia? Liutprand 5 987 07-09-2019 11:40 AM
Last Post: nobynos