I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Videos of terrible game.
Transsimian Offline
True Player
Gold Member

Videos of terrible game.
This thread is for videos of people with zero game.
Please can we avoid making fun of the deformed, or unpreventably ugly.

Let's get this thread started with a 22 minute 'highlight reel' of a 6 hour livestream of when a Korean streamer met a fan who flew all the way to Korea to meet her.

If you want to save time, skip to 11:00

That e-thot either should take her acting skills to Holywood, or her patience to the Vatican.

Likes denote appreciation, not necessarily agreement |Stay Anonymous Online Datasheet| Unmissable video on Free Speech
09-06-2019 10:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like Transsimian's post:
gework, The Stronger Sex
Heart Break Kid Offline
Wingman

RE: Videos of terrible game.
about 34 seconds in I literally said "Jesus Christ" out loud.
09-06-2019 11:15 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Heart Break Kid's post:
Transsimian
Simeon_Strangelight Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

< What would Game consulting look like for the guy?

+ bad posture
+ stupid idiotic smile
+ unoptimized look
+ terrible non-existent feminist-inspired Game

That girl instantly knew that he was a dud before he opened even his mouth.

Some of the best PUAs actually do tell their customers everything they do wrong starting with their personal ticks and unoptimized looks. They sometimes tell them to ditch the glasses for lenses, shave a beard or grow a beard, then to go work out in the gym. Then they do a crash-course teaching them the basics of Game. This guy likely would not accept Game or the Red Pill, so he will bumble around being constantly rejected by hot girls with his perfect nice-guy anti-Game.
09-07-2019 03:19 AM
MichaelWitcoff Offline
Recovering Beta

This entire video by "Sasha" is atrociously bad, and the strangest thing is that he posted it as an example of success. The one and only moment of this interaction in which she indicates interest is in the fraction of a second after he does a takeaway at 1:12. If you watch carefully, her entire body moves towards his when he turns his back on her and pretends to leave. If he had put a lot more of that in this approach and a lot less of...everything else...he might have actually gotten a cool girlfriend out of it. Instead he got a throwaway number that was probably fake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gREpUylpQQo

Return Of Kings contributor and best-selling author of "On The Mason And Their Lies."
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2019 04:59 AM by MichaelWitcoff.)
09-07-2019 04:53 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
subterfuge Offline
Wingman

I recently saw some vids of a Brit dude who has made like 1500 cold approaches (and filmed them) and got basically insta-rejected each time, but I'd feel bad about posting them, tbh (think he made them 'private'/unlisted on youtube anyway)
I don't know what the dude looks like as they were shot in first-person, but i'll assume he wasn't good looking, combined with bad tonality/delivery and also a habit of insta rejecting himself within 2 seconds when the girls body language was like ''I don't know you. Go away'' kind of thing lol

My journal : https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-57783.html
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2019 05:16 AM by subterfuge.)
09-07-2019 05:16 AM
Solitaire Offline
Recovering Beta

I did watch some of that vid, out of curiosity (OP's vid, that is). The word that comes to mind is 'excruciating.' As Simeon has astutely pointed out, this poor fellow needs a head-to-toe makeover, vocalization included. I'm just not sure how we've come to this as a species. Surely guys didn't literally beg girls to like them, back in the olden days? Anyway, I'd say her palpable sense of relief at the end is justified - dude has seriously embarrassed himself with that nonstop possessive creeper vibe.
09-08-2019 10:56 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Solitaire's post:
Transsimian
ksbms Offline
Alpha Male

The thing is, most men are not suited for full-throttle, successful day game (meaning, meeting women 7+ in looks every 50 or fewer approaches). It is a very niche, demanding, high attrition rate, elitist sport. Just like mountaineering is and because there are companies claiming they can get to the top of Mount Everest for $100k any amateur, it doesn't mean, they will. And they don't. The aftermath is that people regularly die on the descent or you have a dangerously slow queue on the ascent making life threatening conditions by the minute and dire results later on. Too many a guy fancy themselves a Lothatio just by donning a leather jacket, reading a book and watching a few dozen videos. That won't cut. A true success has a steep price. Most day-gamers, from what I witnessed, target girls 5-7 in looks range (inflating the girls' appearance thereafter). An ambitious day gamer wanting to talk to girls 7+ in looks is a rare diamond indeed, akin to a unicorn. Most people settle for average. Not a bad thing in itself, but if you went for a hike in a forest, don't bullshit you climbed K2 (so often peddled by assortment or coaches and gurus).
09-08-2019 12:20 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 5 users Like ksbms's post:
scorpion, Mess O., Transsimian, jselysianeagle, gework
Kungfu Offline
Game Denialist

**CRINGE WARNING**

09-08-2019 08:04 PM
Josue Offline
Male Feminist

Paul mato's entire YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCghqcDt...2e2zss8O5A
No explanation needed
09-09-2019 02:52 PM
Nulled Offline
Game Denialist

(09-08-2019 08:04 PM)Kungfu Wrote:  **CRINGE WARNING**

Lol but David Bond actually isn't an incel. Is he cringey? Maybe... But tbh he actually has had some success
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2019 05:35 PM by Nulled.)
09-11-2019 05:08 PM
Barron Offline
True Player
Gold Member

Sup David, welcome back for the fourth time.
That video is pretty sad, if the dude had any self respect at all he woulda slut shamed her and bounced to get another the second she returned Waspy's advances.

Any way, not sure what's more pathetic - the dude that got his thot nabbed out from under his nose or the guy filming/posting the escapade online as if getting laid in China as a white guy is some type of achievement.

That being said, this post is relevant because it proves the white thirst of Chinese girls - bad game? no game? no problem!

two scoops
two genders
two terms
09-13-2019 06:27 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Barron's post:
subterfuge
Leonard D Neubache Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

What a hero. In ten years the dude he amog'd is going to be the regional director for the occupation liberation force in his region and Captain Wang is going to have that "white alpha" skinned in town square.

God demands of Man responsibility. God demands of Woman vulnerability. These are their curse and blessing alike. Libertianism is to Man as Feminism is to Woman.
09-13-2019 08:11 AM
Manbeline Offline
Chubby Chaser

This is good study material.
09-13-2019 06:18 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Wingman training videos? 5-7 Hedonist 3 698 05-20-2019 10:40 AM
Last Post: redbeard
  Terrible decision: Pulled it off during sex to psychologically dominate her ShuaiGe 3 2,500 03-31-2018 11:46 AM
Last Post: Repo
  Is "When In Doubt, Whip It Out" Terrible Advice To Give Young Men Nowadays? bluemarvel 4 2,081 01-04-2018 02:00 PM
Last Post: WhatTheFuck