I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Health Why do you use steroids?
Chad's Day Off Offline
Banned

Why do you use steroids?
In high school I was a first-string athlete, a guy who some said, had it all. You could say my life was going good. But deep down, insecurity plagued me. Weight gain from bad eating habits finally caught up with me, as I prepared to enter college.

My parents saw that I unhappy. For one about the weight game, second, because mood swings that were caused by diet. I was an angry person, going downhill. Fast.

And then I discovered steroids.

Muscle grew. I gained weight in the right spots. Workouts were almost like they were being done by a new person, a new me. Bigger, harder, faster. Juicer.

My parents noticed the gains, but they assumed I had rounded a corner. So did friends. I just chalked it up to hard work, religious diet, and exercise.

It's hard to go back to the old me, so i don't think I will.

Sometimes in the gym I give other guys that knowing glance. It is a brotherhood of sorts, but one that I keep secret, and so do they.

//

Why do you use steroids?
09-09-2019 10:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chad's Day Off's post:
AOC's Missing Tampon
cokeaddict Offline
Banned

RE: Why do you use steroids?
I think Chad needs to take a day off rvf.
09-09-2019 10:53 PM
Chad's Day Off Offline
Banned

(09-09-2019 10:53 PM)cokeaddict Wrote:  I think Chad needs to take a day off rvf.

I think you should try steroids and then report back with your steroid story.
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2019 10:56 PM by Chad's Day Off.)
09-09-2019 10:56 PM
Blake2 Offline
Recovering Beta

High doses of steroids are likely to lead to health problems.

TRT level doses *may* increase heart/stroke risk but are still something that can be argued for. (ie quality of life vs length)

Doses above TRT on the other hand cause significant heart problems as well as brain problems (structural changes leading to memory, thinking, and emotional impairments).

I strongly recommend you reconsider your steroid use above TRT levels (around 100 mg testosterone per week).

There is a lot of new research coming out showing the negative effects of high dose steroids.

https://www.mcleanhospital.org/news/brai...ctural-and

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5133655/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27616036

https://academic.oup.com/qjmed/article/1...47/3904516
"Anabolic steroid abuse: what shall it profit a man to gain muscle and suffer the loss of his brain?"

A man should never be ashamed to own that he is wrong, which is but saying in other words that he is wiser today than he was yesterday.
-Alexander Pope
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2019 11:09 PM by Blake2.)
09-09-2019 11:05 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Blake2's post:
Johnnyvee, Robert High Hawk
Simeon_Strangelight Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

Chad was just a more elaborate troll.
09-10-2019 08:21 AM
roid Offline
Chubby Chaser

(09-09-2019 10:11 PM)Chads Day Off Wrote:  In high school I was a first-string athlete, a guy who some said, had it all. You could say my life was going good. But deep down, insecurity plagued me. Weight gain from bad eating habits finally caught up with me, as I prepared to enter college.

My parents saw that I unhappy. For one about the weight game, second, because mood swings that were caused by diet. I was an angry person, going downhill. Fast.

And then I discovered steroids.

Muscle grew. I gained weight in the right spots. Workouts were almost like they were being done by a new person, a new me. Bigger, harder, faster. Juicer.

My parents noticed the gains, but they assumed I had rounded a corner. So did friends. I just chalked it up to hard work, religious diet, and exercise.

It's hard to go back to the old me, so i don't think I will.

Sometimes in the gym I give other guys that knowing glance. It is a brotherhood of sorts, but one that I keep secret, and so do they.

//

Why do you use steroids?

I used steroids since I was already on self prescribed TRT. My testosterone was so low that I had to inject myself. Since I have no insurance for this, I had to go underground. So I began with testosterone propionate, then I tried testosterone enanthate which I settled as my base eventually for years. Along the way, I added masteron and trenbolone out of curiosity. I was aiming for that fitness model look. The good thing that came out of this was that's how I got my current gf. My fitness model body look attracted her. Most hot young women are crazy about that V shape feature that a man has. They won't say it out loud but it is clear from their actions.
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2019 11:13 AM by roid.)
09-10-2019 11:12 AM
BlastbeatCasanova Offline
Chubby Chaser

Ok so we’ve got Chad aka Heuristics’ 88th sock puppet account and larry100 who uses RVF to write drafts for his weird sex stories. What is it about this place that attract these absolute autists
09-10-2019 11:28 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes BlastbeatCasanova's post:
Heuristics_Reloaded
Johnnyvee Offline
Wingman

Growth or longevity! You can`t promote both at the same time. So the choice is yours.

We will stomp to the top with the wind in our teeth.

George L. Mallory
09-10-2019 11:33 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Johnnyvee's post:
Kid Twist, Blake2
Heuristics_Reloaded Offline
Banned

Quote: Ok so we’ve got Chad aka Heuristics’ 88th sock puppet account and larry100 who uses RVF to write drafts for his weird sex stories. What is it about this place that attract these absolute autists

Chad's gone. Must of been one of those errant accusations in his frat-house, or something of that nature.
09-10-2019 11:34 AM
Herzeleid Offline
Male Feminist

I am thinking about using them because I have only 490ng/L test at the age of 19. Don't want to waste my time having a insufficient hormone profile. We live only once and we have the access to all the important information and the treatment out there. I wouldn't mix up all those steroid Derivats but I want to have a good hormone profile. Maybe test in the range of 1000-1500ng/L and low estrogen.
09-14-2019 07:06 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  [Health]  Udo's Oil - 3-6-9 Blend - ACV On Steroids Brian Shima 72 31,271 07-28-2019 10:10 AM
Last Post: roid
  Steroids - great quote cardguy 27 8,819 04-12-2019 07:07 PM
Last Post: Kid Twist
  [Fitness] Information on anabolic steroids and self prescribed HRT Medic42 3 2,673 03-28-2015 10:44 PM
Last Post: Medic42