I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

How Should I Behave On Tinder As A Legit "Chad"?
dreadcom Offline
Banned

How Should I Behave On Tinder As A Legit "Chad"?
I'm top 10% maybe even 5% in looks and I'm having a weird issue on tinder.

It seems the way i message girls is incongruent to the way i look.

I try to have conversations and act like a normal guy and I feel the girls are confused because it doesn't match their past experience with guys who look like me on tinder.

how do so called "chads" act on tinder and whats the most efficient way to meet girls on tinder if you have legit top 10% looks?
09-10-2019 09:34 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Eazy_E Offline
Beta Orbiter

RE: How Should I Behave On Tinder As A Legit "Chad"?
First off, you're not in the top 5 or 10%....
09-10-2019 10:20 AM
Goldin Boy Offline
Alpha Male

I have no idea what you're second sentence is supposed to mean:Why don't you screenshot and post some of your Tinder exchanges on here so we can see what's going on?

Go through the first 20-25 pages of the Tinder thread lots of good ideas and lines in there.

(08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  ...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2019 10:27 AM by Goldin Boy.)
09-10-2019 10:26 AM
subterfuge Offline
Wingman

Wasn't gonna reply to this, but:

I have a few chad friends, and back when they used tinder, (seems to be fairly dead in the UK now - at least my area) it was basically a matter of matching, and then saying 'you DTF?'. She'd be like 'With you?! obviously!' kind of thing, and then he'd basically send his address or ask for her number and text her his address or whatever.

There was a good tinder thread back in the day on bodybuilding (not sure if i'm allowed to give web addresses, but the main .com site) and some of them guys would use a similar style in an epic tinder thread that used to be popular! (they'd post all their screenshots etc and it was similar to my handsome friends). Match. Get a number or an address. Meet (no 'date' as such). Bang. My handsome friends used to call tinder 'free prostitutes'

But this was all a few years ago when tinder was new. I don't know for sure, but I have a feeling that things might have changed a little now? I just instinctively feel that such a direct approach wouldn't be as powerful as it was then, but I could be wrong

PS - I very much doubt you're actually a chad, tbh.

My journal : https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-57783.html
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2019 10:55 AM by subterfuge.)
09-10-2019 10:53 AM
dreadcom Offline
Banned

(09-10-2019 10:53 AM)subterfuge Wrote:  Wasn't gonna reply to this, but:

I have a few chad friends, and back when they used tinder, (seems to be fairly dead in the UK now - at least my area) it was basically a matter of matching, and then saying 'you DTF?'. She'd be like 'With you?! obviously!' kind of thing, and then he'd basically send his address or ask for her number and text her his address or whatever.

There was a good tinder thread back in the day on bodybuilding (not sure if i'm allowed to give web addresses, but the main .com site) and some of them guys would use a similar style in an epic tinder thread that used to be popular! (they'd post all their screenshots etc and it was similar to my handsome friends). Match. Get a number or an address. Meet (no 'date' as such). Bang. My handsome friends used to call tinder 'free prostitutes'

But this was all a few years ago when tinder was new. I don't know for sure, but I have a feeling that things might have changed a little now? I just instinctively feel that such a direct approach wouldn't be as powerful as it was then, but I could be wrong

PS - I very much doubt you're actually a chad, tbh.

I've read all of those threads on bodybuilding and all the trolling experiments people did with male models.

All this was in 2015 and 2016 at the latest.

I've not been able to find anyone doing this in 2019 or even 2018.

Are your "chad" friends still using tinder these days?
09-10-2019 11:02 AM
dreadcom Offline
Banned

(09-10-2019 10:26 AM)Goldin Boy Wrote:  I have no idea what you're second sentence is supposed to mean:Why don't you screenshot and post some of your Tinder exchanges on here so we can see what's going on?

Go through the first 20-25 pages of the Tinder thread lots of good ideas and lines in there.

you really think the "chads" on tinder are using lines?
09-10-2019 11:04 AM
dreadcom Offline
Banned

btw, I'm willing to show my pictures as proof to any long time member with a lot of tinder experience that can actually help me.

if that's you then PM me.

I have several pictures rated in the top 1-5% on photofeeler
09-10-2019 11:17 AM
Goldin Boy Offline
Alpha Male

(09-10-2019 11:04 AM)dreadcom Wrote:  
(09-10-2019 10:26 AM)Goldin Boy Wrote:  I have no idea what you're second sentence is supposed to mean:Why don't you screenshot and post some of your Tinder exchanges on here so we can see what's going on?

you really think the "chads" on tinder are using lines?

Do you really think the chads are taking the time to think of unique things to say to each girl's profile or just using a copy-pasta?

(08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  ...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.
09-10-2019 11:29 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Goldin Boy's post:
BBinger

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Any sex dating sites legit? BeardedMastodon 4 2,919 05-31-2019 07:31 AM
Last Post: wonderman
  Please explain to me where this 80/20, Chad theory comes from tugofpeace 265 23,206 12-12-2018 04:36 PM
Last Post: spydersuit
  Are fillipino and thai cupid legit sites? finalstep 14 2,418 10-03-2018 06:33 PM
Last Post: finalstep