Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

"my boyfriend used to beat me"
Levaduro Offline
Game Denialist

"my boyfriend used to beat me"
I was talking with this girl who I have dated several times. Frankly guys, I don't really remember how the topic came up but she told me " You know, my last boyfriend used to beat me the whole time, it was horrible".

when she said this, I just got blocked because I didn't know what so say. Deep inside I was thinking: wtf, is this a shittest?:
how do I pass this shittest? Should I say if she now she is expecting me to beat her because maybe she liked in some way or is it out of the line?. Wtf, I am not going to beat this girl. Finally, I said: "oh, well, you are not dating him anymore, so it's just water under the bridge" and consequently I changed the topic because honestly, I didn't want to spend me time listening to hear moaning about how he last boyfriend was a badass.

How do you think guys should I proceed when a girl tells me such a thing? Yeah I know that she is probably damage-goods and that I have to be careful.
09-12-2019 09:31 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Levaduro's post:
Days of Broken Arrows
Buck Wild Offline
Wingman

RE: "my boyfriend used to beat me"
How to proceed? My god man find the nearest escape hatch and jump through it.

We suffer more in our own minds than we do in reality.
-Seneca
09-12-2019 09:36 AM
[-] The following 11 users Like Buck Wild's post:
Dream Medicine, loremipsum, MikeInRealLife, Kungfu, DJ-Matt, Winston Wolfe, JiggyLordJr, Barron, Simeon_Strangelight, Latan, bacani
Latan Offline
Alpha Male

If you marry her, you'll be able to save her from her past.
Do the Right thing!
09-12-2019 09:48 AM
Bienvenuto Offline
Wingman
Gold Member

Get the Fuck out of even talking to this chick NOW.

Otherwise in the future... when YOU do not beat her, SHE will start.. to push you, elbow you, scratch slap you, pinch you - whatever - and keep saying that she "didn't mean to".
09-12-2019 09:52 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bienvenuto's post:
Days of Broken Arrows
takiko Offline
Male Feminist

^ above post.
exactly. And after she pinches you, she will tell everyone that you beat her ( which is probably what happened to the guy she blamed last time. ). Seen this too many times. That was before me too. I cant imagine now or in the future. Almost babylon. Get out now. No girl is better than false accusations. Block her number and dont let her know anything about you. I have this feeling that the OP is going to ignore all these posts. Good luck.
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2019 03:10 PM by takiko.)
09-12-2019 03:09 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like takiko's post:
Days of Broken Arrows, JiggyLordJr
MichaelWitcoff Online
Recovering Beta

You have to be careful with these things. Sometimes the girl had one bad experience, she was scared, confused, didn't understand what was really going on, got out when she decided she'd had enough and has never dated someone like that again. Other women are drawn to men who hurt them and will basically only date someone who treats them badly - and if you treat those women well, they'll cheat on you and/or leave you as soon as a potentially dangerous / "exciting" guy shows interest in her. But both of those situations are better than the worst of all, which is a woman who paints all of her exes as "abusive" - not only because she's probably lying, but because the second you and her break up, you'll become the latest "abusive" story she tells to her friends and other guys.

Of all the above scenarios, the only one I'd even potentially think about sticking with is the first - if it only happened once and didn't last long because she got out of it quickly and never dated a guy like that again. If that isn't the case, I'd run away as quickly as possible and avoid women who seem drawn to abuse.

Return Of Kings contributor and best-selling author of "On The Masons And Their Lies."
09-12-2019 03:25 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like MichaelWitcoff's post:
Days of Broken Arrows, TooFineAPoint
Kungfu Offline
Game Denialist

Get the hell out of there. She probably has a long history of dealing with abusive men and as a NON-abuser, YOU will be her target for years of displaced anger. All the crappy things her exes did her, she will take it out on you. And in her own warped way of thinking she will even resent you for being "being too cowardly to treat her like shit".

Get out.
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2019 03:27 PM by Kungfu.)
09-12-2019 03:26 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kungfu's post:
Bienvenuto
Captain Gh Offline
True Player
Gold Member

If you're a veteran in the Game... test the waters and interact with her to delve into this (if she's a worthy chick in your eyes) If you're a newbie, don't panic like some posters here mentioned, but you'll have to let her go.

These chick are most likely broken... and if they're not... they require a special approach that only GAME LTR experience can teach! If you're an inexperienced Player, let her know that you just got out of a relationship, and it took a toll on you, but you'd like to stay in touch

You basically Beta yourself to her... and you do this for 1 sole reason: Not to slay her later... but to gain experience! Again if you're not a player don't bother. But if you are... just interacting with these chicks, and knowing how to get em... is the equivalent of running through 5 regular chicks.

Trust Me on this one!
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2019 04:49 PM by Captain Gh.)
09-12-2019 04:46 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Captain Gh's post:
Days of Broken Arrows, Tactician, Levaduro
Days of Broken Arrows Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

People make mistakes. If a woman goes out with a guy and he hits her and she leaves, she made a mistake.

But if a woman stays in an ongoing relationship that's violent, that means she wants the drama. This is when you get out.

Some people thrive on conflict. If they don't have it, they'll find it. They'll take jobs that allow them to harass people or they'll find mates they can bully and or/provoke.

It's not a good idea to dismiss a woman who accidentally dates once bad guy once. After all, most of us have dated women who suddenly surprised us with bad behavior. But if there is a "history" there, do as the other commenters said and get out.

One final thing. Being older, I can tell you that drama-prone women do not change. I knew girls like this in high school. I live in a state where you can check legal records online and the legal history of these women is just one thing after another -- domestic disputes, spats with neighbors, lawsuits with their old workplaces. If your woman falls into this category, better watch out.
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2019 05:06 PM by Days of Broken Arrows.)
09-12-2019 05:05 PM
[-] The following 6 users Like Days of Broken Arrows's post:
Tactician, arafat scarf, MichaelWitcoff, Captain Gh, Levaduro, bacani
Cobra Offline
True Player
Gold Member

Some women need drama, this one needs action too!

Agree that you should steer clear.

Spittin' Cobra - A Podcast
Accounting Career Data Sheet |Finance datasheets- Part I /Part II/Part III | 5 Things To Do Before You Lose Your Job
09-12-2019 06:17 PM
Kona Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

Whatever you do don't try to avenge by going after the dude. It's usually when you're sitting in the jail cell that you find out she made the whole thing up.

Aloha!
09-12-2019 07:35 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kona's post:
bucky
iThinkThereforeIam Offline
Beta Orbiter

tard at the guys taking the pity give her a chance maybe she was just unlucky angle

WHY WOULD ANY SANE GUY TAKE THIS RISK?

Chances are she has BPD or some other type of serious personality disorder that could wreck your life.

Any girl coming in with a victim mentality: Abort and run...

90%+ of these women are baiting for a fixer / white knight and will drag you into the abyss...

And with black and brown women they just love drama that involves baiting and obtaining violence.

In the age of #metoo and #believeallwomen this is even more of a recipe of a disaster than before.
(This post was last modified: 09-13-2019 12:12 AM by iThinkThereforeIam.)
09-13-2019 12:08 AM
Levaduro Offline
Game Denialist

(09-12-2019 03:25 PM)MichaelWitcoff Wrote:  You have to be careful with these things. Sometimes the girl had one bad experience, she was scared, confused, didn't understand what was really going on, got out when she decided she'd had enough and has never dated someone like that again. Other women are drawn to men who hurt them and will basically only date someone who treats them badly - and if you treat those women well, they'll cheat on you and/or leave you as soon as a potentially dangerous / "exciting" guy shows interest in her. But both of those situations are better than the worst of all, which is a woman who paints all of her exes as "abusive" - not only because she's probably lying, but because the second you and her break up, you'll become the latest "abusive" story she tells to her friends and other guys.

Of all the above scenarios, the only one I'd even potentially think about sticking with is the first - if it only happened once and didn't last long because she got out of it quickly and never dated a guy like that again. If that isn't the case, I'd run away as quickly as possible and avoid women who seem drawn to abuse.

You might be right but she said that her boyfriend used to beat the whole time which means that it happened more than once, so I would beg to differ on that point.

I feel that I have to follow @Captain Gh advice and let her go. I am not that experienced at game and I don't want to run big risks.

anyways, thank you all guys for the help
09-13-2019 10:49 AM
JiggyLordJr Offline
Beta Orbiter

In short, cut her off - now.

At this stage in game, you might not have the abudance mentality yet, but you gotta let this one go, even if she's the only one you've currently got.

Regardless of whether she was beaten or not, these type of women are especially prone to false accusations and other life-ruining stunts. These girls live off the drama. I've dated types like this before, and believe me, I'm never going back.

Here are the risks you're taking dating a girl with a "history of abuse":
- Imprisoned with a criminal record, making it near impossible to find employment in the US
- Financially ruined, mostly from lawyer fees, settlement payments, and loss of employment income
- Reputation ruined, for obvious reasons. God forbid it makes it online.

Would you risk all of this for the lips of a damaged woman? It's much better you learn this one the easy way - find a healthier girl for peace of mind.
09-14-2019 04:11 AM
Simeon_Strangelight Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

< I would avoid her, drop her fast.

It was her boyfriend who beat her and she stayed with him. She may be even making up stories, but that does not make it better. He was likely a thug or emotionally unstable and she liked that. Or she makes up lies about it.

Next you are the wife-beater if you drop her ass.

[Image: tumblr_oxc1cmFbeX1tib7mso1_400.gif]
09-14-2019 04:14 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  do women like getting beat randomtruth 0 1,964 11-07-2016 12:22 PM
Last Post: randomtruth
  How do you beat a dry spell? London 3 3,970 08-03-2012 07:30 PM
Last Post: gringochileno