Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Public Bathrooms: Women's Are Better
mammal Offline
Chubby Chaser

Public Bathrooms: Women's Are Better
In one of the buildings at a local college, there are two single-user bathrooms. One was labeled "Women," the other "Men." So as to accommodate "transgendered" users, the sign outside each has been changed to "Restroom."

The former women's bathroom is much nicer than the one for men. Though both have the basics (toilet, sink, mirror above the sink, paper towels and trash can) the former women's bathroom also has: 1) a coat hook (better than wearing a coat when taking a dump or having to put your coat on the floor,) 2) a full-length mirror, 3) a shelf on which to place your book bag or anything else you might be carrying (cell phone, laptop) instead of on the floor.

The former men's bathroom lacks any of these. Part of the patriarchical male chauvinist oppression of womyn, as feminists might say.
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2019 10:02 AM by mammal.)
09-12-2019 10:01 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes mammal's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel
CDRhodes Offline
Game Denialist

RE: Public Bathrooms: Women's Are Better
As a young street cop, I would always use the female restroom at my precinct. It was substantially cleaner and better stocked. It was also fun to leave the occasional upper decker in there and hear about the uproar the next morning.
09-12-2019 10:43 AM
[-] The following 5 users Like CDRhodes's post:
Suits, dicknixon72, bacani, Aurini, MusicForThePiano
Mage Online
True Player

^

Goes to female toilet, because it is cleaner.

Pees standing up and misses the hole making seat and floor wet.

Leaves.
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2019 11:19 AM by Mage.)
09-12-2019 11:19 AM
[-] The following 5 users Like Mage's post:
dicknixon72, DJ-Matt, bacani, Aurini, JiggyLordJr
RoastBeefCurtains4Me Offline
True Player

Women normally squat over the toilet to pee out of fear that it is dirty, and they pee on the seat, making sure it is dirty for the next woman. Women's bathrooms are often worse than men's. I've had to clean them when I was younger working at restaurants and such, and my wife has told me stories.

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage
09-12-2019 11:30 AM
[-] The following 10 users Like RoastBeefCurtains4Me's post:
Heuristics_Reloaded, Gallego2006, kosko, TooFineAPoint, bacani, Aurini, VNvet, homersheineken, MusicForThePiano, Tytalus
CDRhodes Offline
Game Denialist

What can I say? Some men just want to watch the world burn.
09-12-2019 11:36 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes CDRhodes's post:
Suits
Stealth Offline
Beta Orbiter
Gold Member

Had a chat years ago with a woman janitor that used to clean university dorms.

She said between co-ed, all-male, and all-female floors, the all-female floor bathrooms were constantly the worst.
09-12-2019 03:58 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like Stealth's post:
RoastBeefCurtains4Me, kosko, bacani, BBinger
Speculation Offline
Chubby Chaser

I had a female friend tell me it was the squat and pee thing, particularly at bars and nightclubs, which made women's toilets hell. She also gave me some nonsense about catching Urinary Tract Infections, but I think it was just a woman's intolerance for discomfort.

Just get some toilet paper and wipe the seat before you sit down. Its not hard.
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2019 04:55 PM by Speculation.)
09-12-2019 04:54 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Speculation's post:
RoastBeefCurtains4Me
tugofpeace Offline
Chubby Chaser

(09-12-2019 04:54 PM)Speculation Wrote:  I had a female friend tell me it was the squat and pee thing, particularly at bars and nightclubs, which made women's toilets hell. She also gave me some nonsense about catching Urinary Tract Infections, but I think it was just a woman's intolerance for discomfort.

Just get some toilet paper and wipe the seat before you sit down. Its not hard.

Sitting down on a bare toilet seat because you wiped it is like rubbing your butt cheeks against another man who just wiped his butt down with toilet paper. Disgusting.
09-12-2019 10:13 PM
Samseau Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

Don't people know to wipe down the seat, flush, and then build a thick layer of toilet paper on top of the seat? Then you sit on the toilet paper. No contact with public anything.

Contributor at Return of Kings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.
09-12-2019 10:25 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Samseau's post:
RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Pinkman, username
Kona Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

The only toilet seats I ever sit on are the ones at my home, my office, my boat or in a hotel which I am the renter. My opinion is that the only time dudes use public toilets is when they have explosive diarrhea, Crohn's disease, to drain catheter and colostomy bags, or to vomit. The rest of the people in the stalls are using illegal intravenous drugs. No amount of doubling up on toilet paper will protect you from the airborne pathogens those things release, hence I prefer to be in total control.

Aloha!
09-12-2019 10:57 PM
[-] The following 9 users Like Kona's post:
RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Tactician, TooFineAPoint, Handsome Creepy Eel, Aurini, BBinger, Horus, debeguiled, Tytalus
eradicator Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

Quote:Don't people know to wipe down the seat, flush, and then build a thick layer of toilet paper on top of the seat? Then you sit on the toilet paper. No contact with public anything.

I’ve done this forever. You have to.

Team yoga pants
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UoeQOC-5iw&t=143s[/video]
09-12-2019 11:24 PM
Eazy_E Offline
Beta Orbiter

Women's toilets will be better apportioned, but overall dirtier with a worse smell.

And some of you guys are poons. I'll wipe the seat off so it's not wet of course, but unlike the rest of you fairies, I'll just sit on it. I've never once thought about the last guy. Y'all need to toughen up a little.
09-13-2019 12:33 AM
[-] The following 6 users Like Eazy_E's post:
Stealth, Benoit, Aurini, VNvet, BBinger, JiggyLordJr
Stealth Offline
Beta Orbiter
Gold Member

(09-13-2019 12:33 AM)Eazy_E Wrote:  Women's toilets will be better apportioned, but overall dirtier with a worse smell.

And some of you guys are poons. I'll wipe the seat off so it's not wet of course, but unlike the rest of you fairies, I'll just sit on it. I've never once thought about the last guy. Y'all need to toughen up a little.

Ya really guys, holy germaphobia Batman!
09-13-2019 12:41 AM
Kona Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

(09-13-2019 12:33 AM)Eazy_E Wrote:  And some of you guys are poons. I'll wipe the seat off so it's not wet of course, but unlike the rest of you fairies, I'll just sit on it. I've never once thought about the last guy. Y'all need to toughen up a little.

Says the guy with pinkeye, pinworms, and hepatitis.

Aloha!
09-13-2019 02:07 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like Kona's post:
cascadecombo, RIslander, BBinger
RIslander Offline
True Player
Gold Member

If you have to take a shit in a public bathroom I recommend at least three ass gaskets. If they don't have them go shit in the woods out back.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT
09-13-2019 04:02 AM
Chiosboy90 Offline
Recovering Beta

(09-13-2019 12:41 AM)Stealth Wrote:  
(09-13-2019 12:33 AM)Eazy_E Wrote:  Women's toilets will be better apportioned, but overall dirtier with a worse smell.

Ya really guys, holy germaphobia Batman!

I'm guilty of that. I avoid to take a big one at any cost at public places.
09-13-2019 05:56 AM
RWIsrael Offline
Recovering Beta

Lol ridiculous women toilets are the absolute worst in terms of cleanliness.
Two words: Used. Tampons.
09-13-2019 06:28 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes RWIsrael's post:
questor70
bucky Offline
Chubby Chaser

(09-12-2019 10:01 AM)mammal Wrote:  In one of the buildings at a local college, there are two single-user bathrooms. One was labeled "Women," the other "Men." So as to accommodate "transgendered" users, the sign outside each has been changed to "Restroom."

The former women's bathroom is much nicer than the one for men. Though both have the basics (toilet, sink, mirror above the sink, paper towels and trash can) the former women's bathroom also has: 1) a coat hook (better than wearing a coat when taking a dump or having to put your coat on the floor,) 2) a full-length mirror, 3) a shelf on which to place your book bag or anything else you might be carrying (cell phone, laptop) instead of on the floor.

The former men's bathroom lacks any of these. Part of the patriarchical male chauvinist oppression of womyn, as feminists might say.

Come on, man. Hang your coat over the stall door like a civilized human being.

Feminism in ten words: "Stop objectifying women! Can't you see I've hit the wall?" -Leonard D Neubache
09-13-2019 07:15 AM
Aurini Offline
True Player

Y'all realize that the butt CHEEKS are one of the cleanest parts of the human body? The parts you need to look out for are the door knobs and tap handles. Those bits are disgusting... in and out of the restrooms.

Can confirm on women's restrooms being far more disgusting than men's.

My website.
Now streaming on the DLive platform..
09-13-2019 09:51 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 4 users Like Aurini's post:
BlastbeatCasanova, VNvet, ed pluribus unum, Speculation
Rotten Offline
Beta Orbiter

I went to a college that had co-educational dorms that were originally designed as single sex dorms.

There was only one bathroom per floor, with multiple stalls, showers, etc.

What happened is that the women tended to take forever in the bathroom, but the men were quick. The men tended to leave the really stinky shits and piss on the floor. Men and Women Combined meant that you were stuck waiting in line in the stinky bathroom with piss soaked floors for the slow women.

Worse, the cleaning day was Thursday, and the party schedule started Thursday evening.

That meant that the men and women who abused alcohol would come in and puke all over the floors and in the stalls (and the women were worse at not being able to hold alcohol), which wouldn't get cleaned until the next cycle was about to start.

Tl;dr. Don't send your kids to live in college dorms with mixed sex bathrooms.
09-13-2019 10:54 AM
VNvet Offline
Chubby Chaser

Yeah, some guys are ridiculous when it comes to this. We have skin for a reason.
09-13-2019 11:06 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like VNvet's post:
RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Benoit
Pinkman Offline
Game Denialist

(09-13-2019 09:51 AM)Aurini Wrote:  Y'all realize that the butt CHEEKS are one of the cleanest parts of the human body? The parts you need to look out for are the door knobs and tap handles. Those bits are disgusting... in and out of the restrooms.

This is why I stopped washing my hands after using public restrooms. Turning the tap on and off will give you more bacteria than any amount of your own piss that ended up on your fingers. I haven't figured out how to exit the bathroom without grabbing the door handle though...
09-13-2019 11:19 AM
RWIsrael Offline
Recovering Beta

Wash after entering so you don't touch your crotch with bacteria.
Elbows and shoulders to open the door on your way out.
09-13-2019 12:01 PM
spokepoker Offline
International Playboy

(09-13-2019 11:19 AM)Pinkman Wrote:  
(09-13-2019 09:51 AM)Aurini Wrote:  Y'all realize that the butt CHEEKS are one of the cleanest parts of the human body? The parts you need to look out for are the door knobs and tap handles. Those bits are disgusting... in and out of the restrooms.

This is why I stopped washing my hands after using public restrooms. Turning the tap on and off will give you more bacteria than any amount of your own piss that ended up on your fingers. I haven't figured out how to exit the bathroom without grabbing the door handle though...

Just use a paper towel when you touch anything.

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""
09-13-2019 04:26 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes spokepoker's post:
Pinkman
questor70 Offline
True Player

(09-13-2019 06:28 AM)RWIsrael Wrote:  Lol ridiculous women toilets are the absolute worst in terms of cleanliness.
Two words: Used. Tampons.

This. I never knew what was inside a female bathroom until I worked at a movie theater and had to clean them out. Those things they put on the side of the stalls for tampons are vomit-inducing.
09-13-2019 09:08 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like questor70's post:
RoastBeefCurtains4Me, bucky

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Good news: There will be a tampon dispenser in men's bathrooms at Brown University ivansirko 19 10,487 09-10-2016 10:51 AM
Last Post: dicknixon72
  Sexual predator claims to be transgender to assault women in bathrooms EDantes 12 7,812 05-31-2016 10:42 AM
Last Post: redpillage
  Feminist says men concerned about tranny bathrooms are "creepy" eskimobobseal 17 7,970 05-20-2016 02:41 AM
Last Post: eskimobobseal