I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Next level violence in downtown Minnesota
Cr33pin Online
Peacock
Gold Member

Thumbs Down Next level violence in downtown Minnesota
"Some people in my district did something." Rep. Ilhan Omar

Don't let Beto O'Rourke take away your guns

:Spoilers:
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=12086509]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
(This post was last modified: 09-13-2019 01:53 PM by Cr33pin.)
09-13-2019 01:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 7 users Like Cr33pin's post:
BBinger, Latan, Johnnyvee, Days of Broken Arrows, bacani, Beyond Borders, Sankt Michael
Dusty Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

RE: Next level violence in downtown Minnesota
Those damn Scandinavian Minnesotans.

Take care of those titties for me.
09-13-2019 01:55 PM
[-] The following 12 users Like Dusty's post:
BBinger, Latan, robreke, Tactician, bacani, Beyond Borders, Sankt Michael, Simeon_Strangelight, Feyoder, Gusamaso, Brosemite, Checkmat
Eazy_E Offline
Banned

Soooo....a bunch of socks and slides types are shooting dice in the street and you think it's a good idea to sit on the curb right next to them and pull out your iPhone xs and then bury your nose in Instagram and you're surprised you got jumped? He showed cheese and the rats came for it. Simple as that.

Maybe I'm a racist asshole and maybe they were going to Bible study right after their friendly dice game, but, for fuck sakes, under no circumstances ever, literally ever, would I stay by that group. They come, I go. They're already there, they get a very wide berth.
09-13-2019 02:09 PM
[-] The following 28 users Like Eazy_E's post:
Thomas Jackson, dicknixon72, Latan, Johnnyvee, kruger41, Elmore, BBinger, Dr. Howard, monsquid, Monty_Brogan, Tactician, Dismal Operator, MusicForThePiano, JiggyLordJr, bacani, Isaac Jordan, Kangaroo, Sankt Michael, Hillbilly, Tytalus, Professor Fox, Gusamaso, Geomann180, Phazlenut, Checkmat, Augustus_Principe, Swordfish1010, polar
Nacho Offline
Pigeon

The left's enrichment program. Probably the 'product' of fatherless homes and single mothers that could care less. The cost will be shifted once again onto the productive tax paying citizen when these thugs end up in jail.
09-13-2019 02:18 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nacho's post:
Latan
sanbruno Offline
Sparrow

If the races were reversed it would be national news and riots would probably be descending on Minneapolis as we speak.
09-13-2019 02:22 PM
[-] The following 31 users Like sanbruno's post:
Cr33pin, BBinger, 911, fokm, Latan, spokepoker, Elmore, Barron, TooFineAPoint, internetprince, Monty_Brogan, Renzy, DJ-Matt, Tactician, MKE-Ed, MusicForThePiano, Samseau, Speculation, JiggyLordJr, bacani, Beyond Borders, Sankt Michael, billbudsocket, Days of Broken Arrows, Professor Fox, Gusamaso, Geomann180, Swordfish1010, polar, bucky, Player_1337
Laner Offline
Hummingbird
Gold Member

Dude was so determined to not stereotype that he almost died.

You could see he was nervous. He yawned. He stretched. Then he pulled out his phone - the telltale sign of a nervous millennial.
09-13-2019 02:24 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 30 users Like Laner's post:
BBinger, Thot Leader, dicknixon72, Latan, spokepoker, TooFineAPoint, PapayaTapper, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, iop890, Dr. Howard, monsquid, Renzy, Tactician, MusicForThePiano, Samseau, JiggyLordJr, bacani, Isaac Jordan, Beyond Borders, Kangaroo, Sankt Michael, zigZag, Soundbyte, Days of Broken Arrows, Professor Fox, fiasco360, Geomann180, Swordfish1010, polar, Vacancier Permanent
Eazy_E Offline
Banned

I'm from St Louis, Missouri, lived there my whole life except 4 years in Arizona. I profile, and I profile hard. To me, at the start of this video, every single thing possible is wrong with these guys. Their dress, the numbers, shooting dice, body language, everything. My spidey sense would be going off like a fire alarm if I saw three of those guys together, much less the eight we see. I don't want to blame the victim, but I'd also really like to hear the flight recorder of his thoughts 30 seconds before it all went south.
09-13-2019 02:33 PM
[-] The following 23 users Like Eazy_E's post:
Thot Leader, Latan, spokepoker, Lockwood, BBinger, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Athanasius, Monty_Brogan, Tactician, MKE-Ed, BigTony, bacani, Isaac Jordan, Beyond Borders, Sankt Michael, Hillbilly, Professor Fox, fiasco360, Geomann180, Phazlenut, Swordfish1010, polar, Vacancier Permanent
VNvet Offline
Woodpecker

(09-13-2019 02:33 PM)Eazy_E Wrote:  I don't want to blame the victim, but I'd also really like to hear the flight recorder of his thoughts 30 seconds before it all went south.

Probably something like, "I'm not racist."
09-13-2019 02:41 PM
[-] The following 14 users Like VNvet's post:
Latan, spokepoker, BBinger, Renzy, Tactician, bacani, Beyond Borders, Sankt Michael, billbudsocket, Hillbilly, Feyoder, Geomann180, Phazlenut, Checkmat
911 Online
Crow

Don't make the Black kids angry.

λ ό γ ο ς
09-13-2019 02:46 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like 911's post:
Simeon_Strangelight, Renzy
Aurini Offline
Ostrich

He didn't even attempt to defend himself.

My website.
Now streaming on the DLive platform..
09-13-2019 02:46 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Robert High Hawk Offline
Kingfisher

He was probably high and not even aware of what was happening around him before it happened. Those guys really knew how to give a beat down. Wow.
09-13-2019 02:52 PM
Thot Leader Offline
Kingfisher
Gold Member

(09-13-2019 02:41 PM)VNvet Wrote:  
(09-13-2019 02:33 PM)Eazy_E Wrote:  I don't want to blame the victim, but I'd also really like to hear the flight recorder of his thoughts 30 seconds before it all went south.

Probably something like, "I'm not racist."

[Image: Counter-1443b0-5670348.jpg]
09-13-2019 03:01 PM
[-] The following 35 users Like Thot Leader's post:
Latan, 911, spokepoker, Dusty, BBinger, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, VNvet, Renzy, Tactician, Leonard D Neubache, MusicForThePiano, Samseau, Syberpunk, JiggyLordJr, Salinger, bacani, Isaac Jordan, Beyond Borders, Kangaroo, Sankt Michael, Simeon_Strangelight, billbudsocket, Hillbilly, Feyoder, Tytalus, Professor Fox, fiasco360, Geomann180, infinitejest, Baltimore Bachelor, Checkmat, Swordfish1010, polar, Player_1337, Vacancier Permanent
Rocha Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

He was lucky in the end, but when I saw the guy coming on a bycicle I thought that something really bad was going to happen.

I would not have stayed there 2 sec. even if I knew one of the kids.

There is always something tribal and unpredictable in a group like that

"Поехали!!" (Yuri Gagarin, 1961)

Twitter - Роча
(This post was last modified: 09-13-2019 03:06 PM by Rocha.)
09-13-2019 03:04 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Rocha's post:
Latan, Thot Leader
Latan Offline
Pelican

Despite...
09-13-2019 03:14 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Latan's post:
Feyoder
Mage Offline
Banned

(09-13-2019 02:09 PM)Eazy_E Wrote:  They come, I go.

So you are content with giving ground to them and letting them break your schedule?

What if they come to your work, your home, your bedroom?

You (not just you, all society) must realize that incompatible things just cannot coexist.
09-13-2019 03:18 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Mage's post:
Samseau, Feyoder
robreke Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

concealed compact 9 mm would've solved this problem. no need to throw that first punch

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin
(This post was last modified: 09-13-2019 03:34 PM by robreke.)
09-13-2019 03:33 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like robreke's post:
Brodiaga, Soothesayer
Johnnyvee Online
Pelican

The guy handled himself pretty well, considering the circumstances. Protecting your head is always the main objective in a street fight. Some people seem to forget that. Well done not to get seriously hurt with so many attackers. Of course, just sitting there was stupid in the first place, and he was probably a junkie. But still, it could have ended much worse for him. If you`re still standing on your feet after a street fight, it`s a good result!

We will stomp to the top with the wind in our teeth.

George L. Mallory
09-13-2019 04:00 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Johnnyvee's post:
BBinger, Polniy_Sostav
Roosh Offline
Eagle

At the height of their violent frenzy, it looked like they wanted to rape him. Around 1:35 - 1:40, the guy in the blue shirt tried to pull off his underwear.

Roosh
http://www.rooshv.com
09-13-2019 04:02 PM
[-] The following 8 users Like Roosh's post:
Latan, BBinger, bacani, Hillbilly, Feyoder, Days of Broken Arrows, Polniy_Sostav, fiasco360
Elmore Offline
Woodpecker

(09-13-2019 02:09 PM)Eazy_E Wrote:  Soooo....a bunch of socks and slides types are shooting dice in the street and you think it's a good idea to sit on the curb right next to them and pull out your iPhone xs and then bury your nose in Instagram and you're surprised you got jumped? He showed cheese and the rats came for it. Simple as that.

Maybe I'm a racist asshole and maybe they were going to Bible study right after their friendly dice game, but, for fuck sakes, under no circumstances ever, literally ever, would I stay by that group. They come, I go. They're already there, they get a very wide berth.

I agree, but it seems clear that they were going to fuck him up regardless. I'm assuming he was sat there first, they saw him and then went and sat near, which is where the footage starts.

If he got up to leave right away you can bet theyd start 'yo where you going, you dont black people' or some other bullshit to kick things off.

Hes nervous as fuck cos he knows what's about to go down and is trying to 'be cool' and not seem scared, i reckon.

Could be wrong, but there you go.
09-13-2019 04:14 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Elmore's post:
Beyond Borders, Days of Broken Arrows
Rush87 Offline
Ostrich

Some people have no sense for danger. Ofc no one should have to deal with this, but either he was there first and they arrived, or vice versa. In both scenarios, he should of been gone long before they were anywhere near him. Guarantee they would have been talking loud, illiterate garbage that would act as the warning sign to leave. I'm guessing the "don't stereotype" voice in his head took over.
(This post was last modified: 09-13-2019 04:18 PM by Rush87.)
09-13-2019 04:17 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Rush87's post:
Thot Leader, BBinger
Kona Online
Crow
Gold Member

The guy in the video died. Apparently there was an organized ring of cellphone robbers going around looking for drunks.

https://kstp.com/news/robbery-victims-ta...e/5488467/

Minnesota has a lot of nice lakes and weekend boating white people. The Somalian pirates are gonna go out to those lakes and start highjacking the boats like they did to Captain Phillips. I predict this.

Aloha!
09-13-2019 04:23 PM
[-] The following 7 users Like Kona's post:
Latan, wi30, Samseau, bacani, Sankt Michael, Simeon_Strangelight, Feyoder
Rush87 Offline
Ostrich

(09-13-2019 04:23 PM)Kona Wrote:  The guy in the video died. Apparently there was an organized ring of cellphone robbers going around looking for drunks.

Minnesota has a lot of nice lakes and weekend boating white people. The Somalian pirates are gonna go out to those lakes and start highjacking the boats like they did to Captain Phillips. I predict this.

Aloha!

That makes sense. Both the guy being drunk and the future pirates.
09-13-2019 04:32 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rush87's post:
Feyoder
Johnnyvee Online
Pelican

(09-13-2019 04:23 PM)Kona Wrote:  The guy in the video died. Apparently there was an organized ring of cellphone robbers going around looking for drunks.

Aloha!

Where does it say that he died? Not in the article you linked to at least!

We will stomp to the top with the wind in our teeth.

George L. Mallory
09-13-2019 04:33 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Johnnyvee's post:
RoastBeefCurtains4Me
Roosh Offline
Eagle

Where does it say that the guy in the video died?

Roosh
http://www.rooshv.com
09-13-2019 04:34 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Roosh's post:
Johnnyvee
Aurini Offline
Ostrich

(09-13-2019 03:18 PM)Mage Wrote:  
(09-13-2019 02:09 PM)Eazy_E Wrote:  They come, I go.

So you are content with giving ground to them and letting them break your schedule?

What if they come to your work, your home, your bedroom?

You (not just you, all society) must realize that incompatible things just cannot coexist.

They are protected by the cops from men like us.

If the cops weren't there...

...nah, I'll leave it at that.

My website.
Now streaming on the DLive platform..
09-13-2019 04:35 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Aurini's post:
Gremlin, Feyoder

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What is one idea or suggestion that would take this forum to the next level? Roosh 380 132,946 Today 09:18 AM
Last Post: Vladimir Poontang
  How do early twenties girls with entry level jobs afford to travel internationally? Arcite 64 5,572 10-01-2019 09:23 AM
Last Post: david.garrett84
  How to prevent and defend against false rape and domestic violence charges Sp5 34 24,885 04-19-2019 09:25 AM
Last Post: Sp5