I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Georgia homeowner kills 3 trespassing youth
Roosh Offline
Eagle

Georgia homeowner kills 3 trespassing youth
Unfortunately they picked the wrong house to rob.

Quote:A Georgia homeowner returned fire against three would-be robbers early Monday morning, killing all three.

Two 16-year-olds and a 15-year-old reportedly covered their faces and approached a Conyers, Georgia, residence around 4 a.m. Monday, according to the Rockdale County Sheriff’s Office.

The homeowner was outside along with another man and a woman with him at the residence. When one of the would-be robbers took out a gun and began firing, the homeowner shot back.

“The victims of the attempted robbery were all uninjured, but the three attempted robbery suspects were all shot during the exchange of gunfire and succumbed to their injuries, one on scene and two at a local hospital after being transported,” said sheriff’s department in a news release, according to CNN.

“I heard a guy yelling for help. ‘Help me, help me, I’m dying, I’m dying, help me, help me,” neighbor Brian Jenkins told CNN affiliate WSB.

Carlos Watson, a neighbor who ran outside to help told the network he heard five handgun shots, then “a slew of shots” from what he thought was “an assault rifle.”

Neighbors told WSB that the homeowner does own a semi-automatic rifle and is a truck driver who is “highly protective of his mother,” the outlet reported.

The sheriff’s office told CNN the teens, whose names have not been released, did not live in the neighborhood but were from the area. (RELATED: Dana Loesch Question On Gun Control Stops Eric Swalwell In His Tracks)

The shooting is currently under investigation. Rockdale County Sheriff Eric Levett told CNN this could be a “stand-your-ground type of case.”

From CNN:

Georgia’s self-defense laws say that someone generally can use deadly force if he or she reasonably believes it is necessary to “prevent death or great bodily injury to himself or herself or a third person or to prevent the commission of a forcible felony.” There are exceptions, including that the defender cannot have provoked the attack.

There is also no duty to retreat in Georgia law, but the defender has “the right to stand his or her ground and use force.”

https://dailycaller.com/2019/09/17/georg...attackers/

From the gun owners I've met, I can state that they are very well-trianed when it comes to the use of their firearms. I doubt if teenage burglars have put in the same amount of training.

Roosh
http://www.rooshv.com
09-18-2019 06:09 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 22 users Like Roosh's post:
kruger41, Beyond Borders, Captainstabbin, Handsome Creepy Eel, Leonard D Neubache, bacani, John Michael Kane, spokepoker, MusicForThePiano, Geomann180, eL-JJ, Benoit, Renzy, Going strong, Buck Wild, Augustus_Principe, Sankt Michael, HermeticAlly, Thersites, Samseau, DJ-Matt, Hillbilly
Oz. Offline
Pelican

RE: Georgia homeowner kills 3 trespassing youth
Hopefully they don’t spin this around somehow due to the age of the burglars. I wonder where the parents of those teens were or what kind of people they are.

(11-15-2014 09:06 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.
09-18-2019 06:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 3 users Like Oz.'s post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, Going strong, Hillbilly
Easy_C Online
Crow

"Youth"
09-18-2019 06:46 PM
[-] The following 20 users Like Easy_C's post:
Brodiaga, Captainstabbin, Handsome Creepy Eel, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, VNvet, bacani, John Michael Kane, MusicForThePiano, Geomann180, Benoit, Renzy, Simeon_Strangelight, El Chinito loco, Sankt Michael, HermeticAlly, Dusty, DJ-Matt, MichaelWitcoff, BortimusPrime, Isaac Jordan
Beyond Borders Away
Peacock
Gold Member

From another article on the story: https://www.aol.com/article/news/2019/09.../23815337/

Quote:Officials declined to name the three suspects, but family members identified two of them as 16-year-old Isaiah Reid and his 15-year-old brother, Jaime Hernandez.

The boys' aunt, LaShawn Thornton, told WXIA-TV her nephews were very close and described them as "loving."

Them "loving youths" that not only attempt to rob people but start firing bullets when they see someone's home.

And then there's this doozy:

Quote:"I hope that someone can come forward and let us know what’s going on," she told the station. "Because this is, like, devastating to my family. There are three teens that are dead now. And we all loved them."

Yes, please let us know what's going on to make these poor kids mysteriously die out of the blue like that. Dodgy

So much to wonder about with this one: https://www.11alive.com/article/news/loc...55c76c7ab0

Quote:The brothers' aunt, Thornton, said the family is aching for answers, wondering why the teens went out in the middle of the night wearing masks, wondering why they would have confronted the other family, wondering if the teens had been shot in the back as they were running away, wondering why the three members of the other family--the homeowner, his mother and one other person--were outside in their front yard at 4:00 a.m., wondering why the teens would have walked all the way down that street to the last house in the cul-de-sac, wondering what ballistics tests will show, anxious to get answers about everything.

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling
(This post was last modified: 09-18-2019 07:06 PM by Beyond Borders.)
09-18-2019 07:02 PM
[-] The following 14 users Like Beyond Borders's post:
billbudsocket, Captainstabbin, Handsome Creepy Eel, bacani, John Michael Kane, spokepoker, Geomann180, Benoit, Going strong, Sankt Michael, VNvet, Samseau, DJ-Matt, bucky
RIslander Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

(09-18-2019 06:46 PM)Easy_C Wrote:  "Youth"

I prefer "Yoots".

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT
(This post was last modified: 09-18-2019 07:05 PM by RIslander.)
09-18-2019 07:05 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like RIslander's post:
ChefAllDay, MusicForThePiano, Brazilianguy
la bodhisattva Offline
Kingfisher
Silver Member

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=4204802]
09-18-2019 07:15 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like la bodhisattva's post:
RoastBeefCurtains4Me, kruger41, MusicForThePiano, Going strong
brando Away
Pigeon

Searching for answers?! Theys good boys they didn’t do nuffin, except go into someone else’s property at 4am masked and guns blazing hoping to rob the place. This society and culture of ours makes me sick.
(This post was last modified: 09-18-2019 07:31 PM by brando.)
09-18-2019 07:31 PM
[-] The following 19 users Like brando's post:
Beyond Borders, Monty_Brogan, Cr33pin, billbudsocket, Captainstabbin, bacani, John Michael Kane, kruger41, MusicForThePiano, Geomann180, Benoit, Renzy, Mekorig, Sankt Michael, Dusty, Samseau, DJ-Matt, MichaelWitcoff, BigTony
Easy_C Online
Crow

Still....does anyone see anything odd about this?

These guys apparently drove all the way down from South Atlanta, during the middle of the night.... And the guy was awake at 4AM with a buddy.
09-18-2019 07:42 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Easy_C's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, Samseau, bucky
Beyond Borders Away
Peacock
Gold Member

^ I think it's somewhat standard for thugs from the city to go victimize areas outside the city where the pickings may be easier and the people more moneyed. I know a lot of home invasions where I'm from in far north cali tend to be out-of-towners from the more urban parts of California.

And truck drivers usually keep pretty insane hours.

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling
(This post was last modified: 09-18-2019 07:48 PM by Beyond Borders.)
09-18-2019 07:45 PM
[-] The following 7 users Like Beyond Borders's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, spokepoker, kruger41, El Chinito loco, Sankt Michael, Samseau, Hillbilly
Belgrano Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

Weird story.

A truck driver, his mum and some other guy just happen to be standing around in their front yard at 4:00 a.m. on a Monday?

One of them just happens to have his semi-automatic rifle ready?

Three thugs looking for some quick cash just happen to pick the one house in the neighborhood that has three people with a rifle standing in front of it?

They are not deterred, they don't leave and search for an easier target, they just start shooting, no questions asked?

Doesn't make sense, there must be more to it.

Probably a targeted assassination gone wrong or something that involves drugs.
(This post was last modified: 09-18-2019 07:51 PM by Belgrano.)
09-18-2019 07:48 PM
[-] The following 6 users Like Belgrano's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, Sankt Michael, Johnnyvee, Samseau, MichaelWitcoff, BigTony
CynicalContrarian Offline
Peacock
Gold Member

Three new Democrat voters right there.

Yes I know they're dead. That's the point. [Image: Upside-smile.png]
09-18-2019 08:07 PM
[-] The following 16 users Like CynicalContrarian's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, ChefAllDay, Leonard D Neubache, bacani, spokepoker, Tactician, kruger41, MusicForThePiano, Simeon_Strangelight, Augustus_Principe, Sankt Michael, RockOn, Thersites, DJ-Matt, BortimusPrime, Hillbilly
911 Offline
Crow

(09-18-2019 07:48 PM)Belgrano Wrote:  Weird story.

A truck driver, his mum and some other guy just happen to be standing around in their front yard at 4:00 a.m. on a Monday?

Three thugs looking for some quick cash just happen to pick the one house in the neighborhood that has three people with a rifle standing in front of it?

They are not deterred, they don't leave and search for an easier target, they just start shooting, no questions asked?

Professional hit jobs would not be carried by 15-16 year old. These kids were probably high or drunk and got darwined.

λ ό γ ο ς
09-18-2019 08:16 PM
[-] The following 9 users Like 911's post:
RoastBeefCurtains4Me, VNvet, bacani, AntoniusofEfa, Going strong, Sankt Michael, Samseau, BigTony, Hillbilly
Captainstabbin Online
Hummingbird

(09-18-2019 08:07 PM)CynicalContrarian Wrote:  Three new Democrat voters right there.

Yes I know they're dead. That's the point. [Image: Upside-smile.png]

They were Democrats when alive too. Perhaps not voters...
(This post was last modified: 09-18-2019 09:13 PM by Captainstabbin.)
09-18-2019 09:13 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like Captainstabbin's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, Tactician, CynicalContrarian, Hillbilly
Handsome Creepy Eel Offline
Owl
Gold Member

Quote:"I hope that someone can come forward and let us know what’s going on," she told the station. "Because this is, like, devastating to my family. There are three teens that are dead now. And we all loved them."

Fuckthat

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before
09-18-2019 09:29 PM
[-] The following 11 users Like Handsome Creepy Eel's post:
RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Captainstabbin, bacani, Tactician, Beyond Borders, Buck Wild, JiggyLordJr, Horus, Sankt Michael, HermeticAlly, Cortés
Easy_C Online
Crow

(09-18-2019 08:16 PM)911 Wrote:  

Professional hit jobs would not be carried by 15-16 year old. These kids were probably high or drunk and got darwined.

There's varying degrees of "professional". Even your average dumbass gang banger is capable of being sent off to do a burglary and shoot a place up and those are the types they like to use because they're thoroughly expendable.

Plus it's not like truckers are the most reputable people or anything.
09-18-2019 11:06 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Easy_C's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, Going strong
Leonard D Neubache Offline
Owl
Gold Member

I try my best not to entertain this kind of stuff in a celebratory way. If this is as cut and dried as it might seem then I'm glad the man was able to defend him home, himself and his loved ones. Incidents like these often have stupid beginnings. Gang members carrying out hits on addresses no longer occupied by a rival gang for example.

Anyway, these stand your ground laws are incredibly important in areas like these. The laws here are nightmarish in regards to escalation of force. It's truly like one of those stupid cartoons where the two feuding characters pull out progressively larger weapons only the law abiding citizen is stuck only ever pulling out something equally as dangerous as the assailant.

Quote:There is also no duty to retreat in Georgia law, but the defender has “the right to stand his or her ground and use force.”

This duty to retreat garbage is the height of insanity and what most of the Western world currently lives with. Future nations need to write stand-your-ground codes into their constitutions. Suffice to say imagine having a family in this situation and trying to make a judgement call about whether you could get a wife and three kids of various ages out the back door and over the rear fence in the dead of night. Worse yet, these thugs know the balance of the law and how it typically causes people to surrender rather than defend so it emboldens them. A good solution to that particular problem is to have several large attack-capable dogs. Scumbags know that a dog doesn't give a single fuck what the law is.

God demands of Man responsibility. God demands of Woman vulnerability. These are their curse and blessing alike. Libertianism is to Man as Feminism is to Woman.
(This post was last modified: 09-18-2019 11:46 PM by Leonard D Neubache.)
09-18-2019 11:44 PM
[-] The following 10 users Like Leonard D Neubache's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, Tactician, kruger41, Buck Wild, remarkable vigour, Sankt Michael, CynicalContrarian, Solitaire, puckerman, bucky
Lime Offline
Woodpecker

Professional hit jobs could be carried out by youngsters.
(This post was last modified: 09-19-2019 01:58 AM by Lime.)
09-19-2019 01:57 AM
MusicForThePiano Offline
Woodpecker

[Image: IczvhQM.jpg]
09-19-2019 02:12 AM
[-] The following 9 users Like MusicForThePiano's post:
RIslander, Captainstabbin, Johnnyvee, VNvet, CynicalContrarian, Samseau, El Chinito loco, Brazilianguy, roberto
Simeon_Strangelight Offline
Hawk
Gold Member

(09-18-2019 07:31 PM)brando Wrote:  Searching for answers?! Theys good boys they didn’t do nuffin, except go into someone else’s property at 4am masked and guns blazing hoping to rob the place. This society and culture of ours makes me sick.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/09/17/georg...attackers/

Note how the young Dindus complained that he killed them. He should have just fired one shot.

From what I undestand - killing perps is safer than letting them live. Currently they would already be filing lawsuits while in prison and going after everything he owns. And in our current climate they would likely get it.
09-19-2019 05:57 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Simeon_Strangelight's post:
Samseau, Brazilianguy
Leonard D Neubache Offline
Owl
Gold Member

In cloud-cuckoo-land there are special bullets that incapacitate gun-wielding assailants quickly with 100% reliability yet have zero chances of causing life-threatening injuries.

Also in cloud-cuckoo-land everyone who owns guns can reliably shoot arms or legs or even a gun out of someone's hand in any lighting, under any duress, at any distance whether the target is moving or not, and with the magical ammunition listed above there is no chance of them hitting an artery or the gunshot victim going into shock and dying.

In cloud-cuckoo-land if a black person shoots someone and they die, then it was just unlucky because they didn't actually mean to kill them. So says their defense attorney who's looking to plead down from murder to manslaughter. But also in cloud-cuckoo-land if a white person shoots a black person and the black person dies then the white person obviously wanted to kill them, or else they'd have used one of those magic guns with the magic ammunition and shot them in an arm or a leg or the gun and put an end to the threat with no loss of life.

You may think I'm exaggerating when I say that this is literally what blacks and progressive whites believe.

I am not.

God demands of Man responsibility. God demands of Woman vulnerability. These are their curse and blessing alike. Libertianism is to Man as Feminism is to Woman.
(This post was last modified: 09-19-2019 06:09 AM by Leonard D Neubache.)
09-19-2019 06:09 AM
[-] The following 6 users Like Leonard D Neubache's post:
Aurini, Simeon_Strangelight, MusicForThePiano, Captainstabbin, Yatagan, puckerman
Easy_C Online
Crow

Because most of them get their cognitive reality from movies:
09-19-2019 06:48 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like Easy_C's post:
Leonard D Neubache, Captainstabbin, Cortés
Beyond Borders Away
Peacock
Gold Member

(09-19-2019 06:09 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  In cloud-cuckoo-land if a black person shoots someone and they die, then it was just unlucky because they didn't actually mean to kill them. So says their defense attorney who's looking to plead down from murder to manslaughter. But also in cloud-cuckoo-land if a white person shoots a black person and the black person dies then the white person obviously wanted to kill them, or else they'd have used one of those magic guns with the magic ammunition and shot them in an arm or a leg or the gun and put an end to the threat with no loss of life.

You may think I'm exaggerating when I say that this is literally what blacks and progressive whites believe.

I am not.

Shooter was black. Hence why they're just grumbling and whining about why he had to go and kill them for shooting at him instead of losing their shit completely (not that repercussions are out of the cards).

Agree with your observations on cloud-cuckoo-land though.

(This post was last modified: 09-19-2019 06:58 AM by Beyond Borders.)
09-19-2019 06:50 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Beyond Borders's post:
Leonard D Neubache, BBinger
Going strong Offline
Crow
Gold Member

(09-19-2019 01:57 AM)Lime Wrote:  

Professional hit jobs could be carried out by youngsters.

I thought it strictly was a Colombian or Mexican thing?

Meet the Ponchi: https://elpais.com/internacional/2013/11...05322.html
[Image: 1385489156_605322_1385489442_noticia_normal.jpg]
https://www.cnn.com/2013/11/26/world/ame...index.html

"Mexican authorities set free a former teen cartel hit man on Tuesday and sent him back to the United States.
The release of Edgar Jimenez, a U.S. citizen known as "El Ponchis" or "The Cloak," comes less than three years after a Mexican court found him guilty of torturing and beheading at least four people and kidnapping three others as an operative for the South Pacific Cartel.
The teenager's age -- 14 at the time -- and his on-camera description of the slayings, brought international attention to the case. Analysts said the dramatic example showed how Mexican drug gangs were increasingly recruiting youths.
"

El Ponchi was (is) a terrifying sadistic professional assassin trained from the age of... 5, till 14. He only served 3 years in jail, until Obama took him as a "bi-national" refugee Dodgy into the USA. Yes, the Ponchi might be your neighbor, as we speak, somewhere in the US...

Anyway, it would be interesting to know what guns the young home-invaders of this story had (and for how long they've had them, but sadly they cannot answer this question anymore Banana ), and how much ammo they carried with them on this job.
(This post was last modified: 09-19-2019 07:17 AM by Going strong.)
09-19-2019 07:03 AM
Simeon_Strangelight Offline
Hawk
Gold Member

(09-19-2019 06:50 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  
(09-19-2019 06:09 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  In cloud-cuckoo-land if a black person shoots someone and they die, then it was just unlucky because they didn't actually mean to kill them. So says their defense attorney who's looking to plead down from murder to manslaughter. But also in cloud-cuckoo-land if a white person shoots a black person and the black person dies then the white person obviously wanted to kill them, or else they'd have used one of those magic guns with the magic ammunition and shot them in an arm or a leg or the gun and put an end to the threat with no loss of life.

I am not.

Shooter was black. Hence why they're just grumbling and whining about why he had to go and kill them for shooting at him instead of losing their shit completely (not that repercussions are out of the cards).

Agree with your observations on cloud-cuckoo-land though.

Yeah - it looked like a black neighborhood anyway, so the shooter being black makes sense. And yet they still complained about too much violence being dished - they good boys.
09-19-2019 07:09 AM
TigerMandingo Offline
Banned

Ay yo dawg das sum buhlsheet, aye knew dose mufuckas they was good peoples.
09-19-2019 07:39 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like TigerMandingo's post:
Going strong, Brazilianguy, BBinger

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Tainted Alcohol kills 19 in Costa Rica jcrew247 9 1,366 07-23-2019 09:24 PM
Last Post: RIslander
  White man gets mobbed by group of black female youth Roosh 158 15,438 01-18-2019 11:50 PM
Last Post: Leonard D Neubache
  Woman kills herself after boyfriend dies in car crash Roosh 42 7,592 01-16-2019 06:36 AM
Last Post: durangotang