I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Divorced former Playboy bunny with 2 kids now wants a 'family man'
How Many Bothans Offline
Pigeon

Divorced former Playboy bunny with 2 kids now wants a 'family man'
In keeping with the current trend:

Kendra Wilkinson Is Looking for a 'Family Man' After Divorce

Quote:“She wants a guy that just wants to go camping and wants to take her and barbecue. She’s so simple and I think a lot of people don’t realize that about her, but she really wants the ultimate family guy and it’s what she’s always dreamed of and what she’s going to continue to want, so I like that it has not changed and she has not changed.”

A source revealed to Us in August that Wilkinson was casually dating philanthropist Donald “DJ” Friese. “They are not exclusive,” the insider said at the time. “Kendra is having fun and not taking him too seriously.”

There's probably some guy out there happy to be a stay-at-home dad and take care of someone else's kids while she seeks an additional 15 minutes of fame.
09-20-2019 12:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 3 users Like How Many Bothans's post:
RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Captainstabbin, gework
Augustus_Principe Offline
Pigeon

RE: Divorced former Playboy bunny with 2 kids now wants a 'family man'
First she makes her "Grandparent cry"(Google it) with this Hank fellow, now she wants a "Family man"?

Sad part is, she will find it in a heartbeat in 2019. No shortage of men willing to take care of another man's son.
(This post was last modified: 09-20-2019 12:36 PM by Augustus_Principe.)
09-20-2019 12:35 PM
[-] The following 10 users Like Augustus_Principe's post:
Buck Wild, Speculation, Captainstabbin, Atticus, wwtl, Wayout, Latan, DJ-Matt, Simeon_Strangelight, Benoit
Speculation Offline
Kingfisher

Exactly. There's no consequences for slutting it up. The carousel continues.
09-20-2019 05:49 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like Speculation's post:
questor70, debeguiled, Latan, DJ-Matt
eradicator Offline
Crow
Gold Member

Will she though? She’ll find a guy to date but I’m skeptical of anyone rushing to live up to wife up a single mum with 2 kids.

Guys will date her but marry? Would bang would not marry.

She looks great for 36, no question.

Team yoga pants
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UoeQOC-5iw&t=143s[/video]
09-20-2019 08:51 PM
bucky Offline
Kingfisher

(09-20-2019 08:51 PM)eradicator Wrote:  Will she though? She’ll find a guy to date but I’m skeptical of anyone rushing to live up to wife up a single mum with 2 kids.

Nah, she'll find someone, and probably quickly. I see no shortage of guys raising other guys' children with moms who are exponentially less attractive. I sometimes fail to code switch into referring to the kids and "your kids" rather than "your wife's kids." Hilarity ensues.

Feminism in ten words: "Stop objectifying women! Can't you see I've hit the wall?" -Leonard D Neubache
09-20-2019 09:31 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes bucky's post:
kruger41
Leonard D Neubache Offline
Owl
Gold Member

Where no consequences exist she will make her own. She will create her own hell.

If she has genuinely seen the error of her ways and want's to correct her mistakes then I wish her the best of luck but in most of these cases the woman is just looking for a quick fix for the problems she wont even admit she had a hand in making.

As such she'll easily find a male less demonically oppressed than the ones she'd gotten used to banging her out and she will grudgingly marry him but her addiction will bring her to despise this man and cause behavior in her that will lead to the ruin of both their lives (or rather ruin hers further at any rate).

In the old forumspeak we would simply say she will never accept the authority or legitimacy of betabux and she will shit-test him until their marriage implodes. But I'm choosing not to use the alpha/beta paradigm anymore because I've come to understand that it lauds dysfunctional, oppressed behavior in men based on its understood usage here on the forum.

God demands of Man responsibility. God demands of Woman vulnerability. These are their curse and blessing alike. Libertianism is to Man as Feminism is to Woman.
09-20-2019 09:41 PM
[-] The following 9 users Like Leonard D Neubache's post:
kruger41, loremipsum, RichardCranium, gework, Genghis Khan, Sankt Michael, DJ-Matt, Simeon_Strangelight, Benoit
Brother Abdul Majeed Online
Kingfisher
Gold Member

(09-20-2019 08:51 PM)eradicator Wrote:  Will she though? She’ll find a guy to date but I’m skeptical of anyone rushing to live up to wife up a single mum with 2 kids.

Come on now. The thirst is real.

She will have all kinds of guys who can give her what she needs banging on her door. Instead, she'll probably choose some asshole anyway.

She does look good though. Are we still allowed to say WB?
09-20-2019 09:43 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Brother Abdul Majeed's post:
questor70
bucky Offline
Kingfisher

(09-20-2019 09:41 PM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  Where no consequences exist she will make her own. She will create her own hell.

If she has genuinely seen the error of her ways and want's to correct her mistakes then I wish her the best of luck but in most of these cases the woman is just looking for a quick fix for the problems she wont even admit she had a hand in making.

As such she'll easily find a male less demonically oppressed than the ones she'd gotten used to banging her out and she will grudgingly marry him but her addiction will bring her to despise this man and cause behavior in her that will lead to the ruin of both their lives (or rather ruin hers further at any rate).

In the old forumspeak we would simply say she will never accept the authority or legitimacy of betabux and she will shit-test him until their marriage implodes. But I'm choosing not to use the alpha/beta paradigm anymore because I've come to understand that it lauds dysfunctional, oppressed behavior in men based on its understood usage here on the forum.

You make a good point. In most of the couples I see where the husband is raising some other guy's children as his own, the wife is nowhere near this attractive. Maybe therefore she's more likely to settle for her beta husband for the sake of stability and having someone around to help with the kids and grow old with. I suppose someone needs to raise the kids when the alpha bad boy leaves them.

Feminism in ten words: "Stop objectifying women! Can't you see I've hit the wall?" -Leonard D Neubache
09-20-2019 09:45 PM
Kungfu Offline
Sparrow

Looks late 30s early 40s but only 34!

[Image: kendra-wilkinson-at-craig-s-restaurant-i...mbnail.jpg]
09-20-2019 09:46 PM
eradicator Offline
Crow
Gold Member

[Image: wyf.jpg]

Team yoga pants
09-20-2019 09:48 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like eradicator's post:
Captainstabbin, questor70, DJ-Matt, Simeon_Strangelight, Augustus_Principe
Captainstabbin Offline
Hummingbird

(09-20-2019 12:11 PM)How Many Bothans Wrote:  
Quote:“She wants a guy that just wants to go camping and wants to take her and barbecue.

And rich, he has to be rich.

Quote:she really wants the ultimate family guy and it’s what she’s always dreamed of and what she’s going to continue to want, so I like that it has not changed and she has not changed.”

She's always wanted a family man, that's why she lived in the Playboy mansion for 5 years banging an old man for coke money, banged her way through the Lakers, started banging football players until she found one willing to marry her and had kids so she'd have a guaranteed income stream for 18+ years.

But, all this time she's just been a simple girl looking for a nice guy...
09-20-2019 10:19 PM
[-] The following 14 users Like Captainstabbin's post:
loremipsum, Isaac Jordan, RichardCranium, Kid Twist, Renzy, spokepoker, Dirtyblueshirt, gework, MKE-Ed, bucky, Dismal Operator, Solitaire, DJ-Matt, Benoit
eradicator Offline
Crow
Gold Member

(09-20-2019 10:19 PM)Captainstabbin Wrote:  
Quote:“She wants a guy that just wants to go camping and wants to take her and barbecue.

Quote:she really wants the ultimate family guy and it’s what she’s always dreamed of and what she’s going to continue to want, so I like that it has not changed and she has not changed.”

She's always wanted a family man, that's why she lived in the Playboy mansion for 5 years banging an old man for coke money, banged her way through the Lakers, started banging football players until she found one willing to marry her and had kids so she'd have a guaranteed income stream for 18+ years.

Well let's think about this. If she remarries, she loses her meal ticket. She has 2 kids from a pro athlete and was married for 8 years to this athlete? Even with a pre nuptial agreement, she should be rolling in money, I don't know why she would want a marriage when she already married a super alpha and divorced him after having a couple of kids?

It sounds more like she wants a boyfriend experience. Actually, I have no idea what she wants, and likely neither does she.

Team yoga pants
09-20-2019 10:31 PM
Captainstabbin Offline
Hummingbird

(09-20-2019 10:31 PM)eradicator Wrote:  
(09-20-2019 10:19 PM)Captainstabbin Wrote:  

Well let's think about this. If she remarries, she loses her meal ticket. She has 2 kids from a pro athlete and was married for 8 years to this athlete? Even with a pre nuptial agreement, she should be rolling in money, I don't know why she would want a marriage when she already married a super alpha and divorced him after having a couple of kids?

It sounds more like she wants a boyfriend experience. Actually, I have no idea what she wants, and likely neither does she.

Her net worth is a lot higher than his - $6 million v $3.5 million. She's looking for a higher branch before she's too old to attract one.

Plus, didn't he get caught banging a tranny?

Fun fact about Kendra - her dad left when she was 4. Would have never guessed.
(This post was last modified: 09-21-2019 12:25 AM by Captainstabbin.)
09-21-2019 12:23 AM
[email protected] Offline
Pelican

You guys are being a bit naive in your thinking. She can find heaps of men to wife her up but I think it'll be difficult to find a Chad. High SMV males have great options, they can date girls in their 20's, why would they bother with ex-whore with children? The only attractive men willing to catch this grenade are Chad's that have children themselves. She will have a tough time getting a commitment beyond intermittent sex from high quality men she yearns for. I've seen it time and time again, high SMV females that have rode the carousel all their life have extreme difficulty adjusting and being with men of good value, it's Chad or bust for them. They can get sex but most don't want to stick around.
(This post was last modified: 09-21-2019 12:29 AM by [email protected].)
09-21-2019 12:28 AM
[-] The following 9 users Like [email protected]'s post:
Leonard D Neubache, JiggyLordJr, wwtl, MichaelWitcoff, loremipsum, Isaac Jordan, spokepoker, MKE-Ed, DJ-Matt
MichaelWitcoff Offline
Woodpecker

She probably has a long line of guys waiting for just such an opportunity. But being wealthy and famous herself, she won't marry down and the kind of man with higher status than her is probably not interested in an aging single mother.

Return Of Kings contributor and best-selling author of "On The Masons And Their Lies."
09-21-2019 03:29 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes MichaelWitcoff's post:
loremipsum
[email protected] Offline
Pelican

^ exactly. They can't marry down even as they are being timed out by biology - "id rather be alone than date down". Reality eventually catches up to these women and the consequences come. When the looks fade they become disposable. No more free rides.
09-21-2019 03:42 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes [email protected]'s post:
MichaelWitcoff
Atticus Offline
Robin

(09-20-2019 12:35 PM)Augustus_Principe Wrote:  First she makes her "Grandparent cry"(Google it) with this Hank fellow, now she wants a "Family man"?

Sad part is, she will find it in a heartbeat in 2019. No shortage of men willing to take care of another man's son.

I was wondering when this was going to cross over to the Roosh forum. Wink

PS. I am vomit.
09-21-2019 03:54 AM
wwtl Offline
Woodpecker

(09-20-2019 12:35 PM)Augustus_Principe Wrote:  Sad part is, she will find it in a heartbeat in 2019. No shortage of men willing to take care of another man's son.

What reaction would you get if you told such a single mother to leave the children to the father and come forward with no baggage?

It's assumed that one picks up the leftovers of another man, but why?
09-21-2019 04:18 AM
bucky Offline
Kingfisher

(09-21-2019 04:18 AM)wwtl Wrote:  
(09-20-2019 12:35 PM)Augustus_Principe Wrote:  Sad part is, she will find it in a heartbeat in 2019. No shortage of men willing to take care of another man's son.

What reaction would you get if you told such a single mother to leave the children to the father and come forward with no baggage?

It's assumed in the US because of feminism. Not all the world is like this. In the places I've lived in EE and Latin America single moms are considered toxic and rarely get any interest from local guys. If they're still attractive they often end up marrying Americans, either expats or guys they meet online.

09-21-2019 04:36 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like bucky's post:
ManOfTheTimes, gework, crystalcastle
wwtl Offline
Woodpecker

(09-21-2019 04:36 AM)bucky Wrote:  

It's assumed in the US because of feminism. Not all the world is like this. In the places I've lived in EE and Latin America single moms are considered toxic and rarely get any interest from local guys. If they're still attractive they often end up marrying Americans, either expats or guys they meet online.

I mean I get it: Marriages fail. And it's mostly the woman's fault.

But isn't the correct order then that the father keeps the children, finds himself a new wife to raise them with while the mother finds herself a new man to create a new family?

Why are men expected to marry into an existing family? What is even the point?
09-21-2019 04:46 AM
loremipsum Offline
Kingfisher

(09-20-2019 09:41 PM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  Where no consequences exist she will make her own. She will create her own hell.

This post is full of truths and I agree.

Surely she will find another man in a heartbeat, but the bigger question is, will she respect him?
Either the guy has some self respect (very rare) and would not listen to her shit (let alone marry in the first place), or she becomes an emotional vampire and both of them live in self made hell.

It's very sad this is what society promotes.
(This post was last modified: 09-21-2019 05:11 AM by loremipsum.)
09-21-2019 05:00 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like loremipsum's post:
bucky, Leonard D Neubache
Kid Twist Offline
Hummingbird

Lots of posts here, the only thing I do recall about this woman was that she had fake tits, was associated with Hefner, and was unbelievably stupid. The classic meme for an airhead.

Get your passport ready!
09-21-2019 11:14 AM
gework Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

At least the liberals are not getting anything out of this.

[Image: Screenshot-at-2019-09-21-23-56-31.png]

You can tell how serious she is with the last line:

Quote:A source revealed to Us in August that Wilkinson was casually dating philanthropist Donald “DJ” Friese. “They are not exclusive,” the insider said at the time. “Kendra is having fun and not taking him too seriously.”
09-21-2019 06:08 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes gework's post:
RoastBeefCurtains4Me
Dr. Howard Away
Crow
Gold Member

(09-21-2019 06:08 PM)gework Wrote:  At least the liberals are not getting anything out of this.

[Image: Screenshot-at-2019-09-21-23-56-31.png]

You can tell how serious she is with the last line:

Quote:A source revealed to Us in August that Wilkinson was casually dating philanthropist Donald “DJ” Friese. “They are not exclusive,” the insider said at the time. “Kendra is having fun and not taking him too seriously.”

strippers and porn stars always seemed to have a republican or libertarian lean to them. It makes sense as they are self employed and other women hate them.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV
09-21-2019 06:30 PM
[-] The following 9 users Like Dr. Howard's post:
bucky, gework, Captainstabbin, Leonard D Neubache, Sankt Michael, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, DJ-Matt, Benoit, Samseau
Feldeinsamkeit Offline
Kingfisher

(09-21-2019 04:46 AM)wwtl Wrote:  
(09-21-2019 04:36 AM)bucky Wrote:  

I mean I get it: Marriages fail. And it's mostly the woman's fault.

But isn't the correct order then that the father keeps the children, finds himself a new wife to raise them with while the mother finds herself a new man to create a new family?

Why are men expected to marry into an existing family? What is even the point?

Love may conquer all, but the thirst explains all. Nothing to see here, chaps.
09-22-2019 07:17 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Question Call For Advice: Friend Getting Divorced Tuthmosis 52 17,052 03-04-2019 07:34 PM
Last Post: MidJack
  "6000 bangs" Playboy dies doing what he loved Golden_State_of_Mind 2 1,383 01-19-2019 03:22 PM
Last Post: Golden_State_of_Mind
  Jeff Bezos - Wealthiest man in entire world ever, to get divorced Mig Picante 3 1,079 01-10-2019 09:47 AM
Last Post: jeffreyjerpp