I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Is Greta Thunberg being abused by her globalist handlers?
Roosh Offline
Eagle

Is Greta Thunberg being abused by her globalist handlers?
Greta is a child actor who is making world tours admonishing Western people to save the environment. She parrots back things that her handlers tell her, and we already know what Hollywood does to child actors.

I wouldn't be surprised if she is being sexually abused right now, as she travels from city to city, or will soon be. In the meantime, we have to endure her lecturing us on the environment, without being able to critique her points, since "she's only a child." Nice trick, Satan.

Her handler is a Soros agent:

[Image: EFKopUeX4AE8j1J?format=jpg&name=4096x4096]

[Image: EFLTyQ6WwAAwabE?format=jpg&name=medium]

[Image: EFLBL66XUAEvMGW?format=jpg&name=900x900]

Roosh
http://www.rooshv.com
09-23-2019 11:20 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 62 users Like Roosh's post:
Yatagan, Laner, jeffreyjerpp, Captainstabbin, 911, Barron, rotekz, MusicForThePiano, spokepoker, Simeon_Strangelight, Syberpunk, Sword and Board, Professor Fox, Hypno, amity, username, gework, Days of Broken Arrows, Leonard D Neubache, Latan, infowarrior1, Gusamaso, NoMoreTO, zoom, VNvet, No More Mr. Soy Boy, Dusty, Enigma, DamienCasanova, Handsome Creepy Eel, Augustus_Principe, Benoit, debeguiled, Sankt Michael, Johnnyvee, cato, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Cr33pin, billbudsocket, Salinger, Samseau, Dismal Operator, John Michael Kane, Going strong, robreke, kinjutsu, NomadTraveler, fiasco360, Polniy_Sostav, Brebelle3, bacani, puckerman, Brosemite, DJ-Matt, Geomann180, nomadbrah, Xntrik, Jones, flanders, Nevsky, KnjazMihailo, lonewolf1992
Dark Pool Offline
Banned

RE: Is Greta Thunberg being abused by her globalist handlers?
She fulfills all the check-boxes for a groomed actor, given her virtue-signalling parents and the fact that this climate change stuff is basically a full-time job for her at this point:

"This Greta Thunberg thing is child abuse"
Quote:Adolescent climate change protester Greta Thunberg has stage-parents, literally. Her mother sang opera internationally until the teenager convinced her to quit due to greenhouse gas emissions from flying, and her father and grandfather both gained fame through acting and directing.

Now they've pivoted into the parental act of every stage-parent looking to secure the next generation of fame. Apparently, the Swedish version of a Teri Shields pimps their kid out — not to Penthouse, but to the cause of climate apocalypse.

For all that conservatives have rightly griped at the performative pointlessness of Thunberg's schtick, and for all that liberals have rightly griped that a waning but still significant segment of conservatives deny the reality of anthropogenic climate change, the biggest travesty lost in the hype about the Swedish activist who recently sailed to American shores is that her parents, the media, and the climate alarmist left are basically engaging in child abuse.

Cases of kids entering public discourse out of sheer discourse, such as Parkland survivors Cameron Kasky and Kyle Kashuv, are sometimes inevitable and sometimes valuable. Some political causes require spokesmen with lived experiences. But even as we saw in the aftermath of Parkland, putting children in the public spotlight is more likely to backfire on them than not.

The case of Greta Thunberg is even more egregious. Thunberg began suffering from depression as a child, by her own admission, in part because she learned about climate change at age eight. She was later diagnosed with autism and obsessive compulsive disorder and gradually became despondent as she obsessed over her fear of climate change. She developed mutism and an eating disorder so severe that she once went two months without food, and she stopped going to school. Her only sibling, a sister named Beata, also suffers from Asperger's and OCD, as well as ADHD.

Now tell me, does it seem healthy to place a child with this many mental illnesses under the spotlight of public scrutiny, with a sole focus on the very phenomenon and associated alarmism that triggered her in the first place?

If you're a fading opera starlet married into a family of fame, and your only two children are having exceptional trouble even attending school, then I suppose you can secure a bit more fame by milking your child's clinically diagnosed obsession. But given that Greta's mental struggles and triggers actually led her to the brink of death, the whole thing smacks of child abuse.

Conservatives shouldn't mock her. They should worry for her. Social media has made it too easy to prop up children as moral authorities — even children especially predisposed to crack under the pressure.

In addition they let her skip school day in and day out (as opposed to malala yousafzai, who just wanted to Go to school, not skip it); and are making her eat some sort of vegan diet (vegan diets are bad).
(This post was last modified: 09-23-2019 11:51 PM by Dark Pool.)
09-23-2019 11:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 12 users Like Dark Pool's post:
Captainstabbin, spokepoker, Handsome Creepy Eel, Benoit, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Samseau, John Michael Kane, fiasco360, bacani, puckerman, Xntrik, Nevsky
911 Online
Crow

This is her mother, with a weird skit centered on pizza...

λ ό γ ο ς
09-24-2019 12:11 AM
[-] The following 11 users Like 911's post:
Captainstabbin, rotekz, Simeon_Strangelight, Sword and Board, Latan, Pinkman, infowarrior1, debeguiled, Sankt Michael, Aurini, Nevsky
Captainstabbin Offline
Hummingbird

She'll be cast aside in another few months just like everyone else the left uses.
09-24-2019 12:19 AM
[-] The following 10 users Like Captainstabbin's post:
kruger41, Syberpunk, Days of Broken Arrows, Latan, Gusamaso, MajorStyles, Handsome Creepy Eel, Renzy, Samseau, Nevsky
Meliorare93 Offline
Robin

delete
(This post was last modified: 09-24-2019 03:32 AM by Meliorare93.)
09-24-2019 03:30 AM
JohnKreese Offline
Pelican

When I listen to her talk, I feel like this should be playing in the background:

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump
09-24-2019 03:44 AM
[-] The following 10 users Like JohnKreese's post:
Syberpunk, Hypno, Horus, VNvet, Isaac Jordan, Augustus_Principe, debeguiled, Sankt Michael, Samseau, Nevsky
MusicForThePiano Offline
Woodpecker

Useful idiot #3467243247623 on display
09-24-2019 03:49 AM
[-] The following 6 users Like MusicForThePiano's post:
Days of Broken Arrows, Latan, MajorStyles, Handsome Creepy Eel, billbudsocket, Nevsky
crystalcastle Offline
Sparrow

Yes.

She's an easy victim. I don't watch her screeds because the texts are cringy enough and I can't help but notice how out-of-touch with reality she is. The kind of climate action she calls for would disproportionately harm the poor and working class, two social classes she's likely had very little meaningful contact with. Her luxury yacht stunt further showcases how off the deep end she is and the attempted supposition all of us would have similar access as her and can waste two weeks sailing the Atlantic.
09-24-2019 03:49 AM
[-] The following 7 users Like crystalcastle's post:
spokepoker, Days of Broken Arrows, infowarrior1, Handsome Creepy Eel, bacani, Gusamaso, Nevsky
Bienvenuto Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

Sky News Australia weighs in.

Old Silverback chips in, ha ha..

(09-23-2019 11:50 PM)Dark Pool Wrote:  In addition they let her skip school day in and day out (as opposed to malala yousafzai, who just wanted to Go to school, not skip it); and are making her eat some sort of vegan diet (vegan diets are bad).

If you had been able to read Malala Yousafzai's Wikipedia page before it got a million edits it would have been clear that she was another child star.

She had no clue and was far too young to organise her PR campaign or even put together the arguments of her father that she had to parrot.

Milo Yiannopolous went after her in recent years: pointing out that her father wrote all her speeches from then to now, that - now she is a young adult - she has nothing further to say and can't improvise ad hoc ---- and that her fame-hungry, exploitative father has gone from promoting HIS schools in Pakistan to inveigling himself into a high paid UN job off the back of her near-assassination.

Neither he nor the BBC World Service, who were both putting her in harms way as the face of their PR campaign against the murderous Taliban, seemed to give a flying fuck about the risk they were exposing her to.

When she was shot they carried on just like the rest of the Media did after 9/11: like all their Christmases had come at once and that this was proof, proof I tell you, of the relevance of their own importance and relevance as journalists (or self publicists in her father's case).

As others have said: Child abuse disguised as activism.
09-24-2019 03:52 AM
[-] The following 20 users Like Bienvenuto's post:
spokepoker, Simeon_Strangelight, Tex Cruise, Syberpunk, Days of Broken Arrows, Leonard D Neubache, Latan, infowarrior1, Gusamaso, Dusty, Handsome Creepy Eel, Benoit, Captainstabbin, Sankt Michael, billbudsocket, Aurini, Going strong, Laner, puckerman, Nevsky
Simeon_Strangelight Offline
Hawk
Gold Member

(09-24-2019 12:11 AM)911 Wrote:  

This is her mother, with a weird skit centered on pizza...

Makes sense - her mother probably thought that pimping her out for a public role is going to be the highlight to an ugly girl like Greta.

Ultimately it's just the usual shtick of using young impressionable people, pumping them full of lies and then applying them for the "just revolution".

It was done before - the Red Guards are a perfect example of that - teenage girls being taught a few things about medicine and then with full confidence replacing doctors and seasoned nurses because "they knew everything".

Now Greta also knows everything while in reality her program is top-down and is built on lies - plus - focuses mainly on the West while leaving other big polluters alone. The green fascim agenda is actually the one that will take away more freedoms than any other point. It is essential for them.

Whether Greta is abused or has some kind of mind-control done to her. Her family may be one of the real elite families and a little bit of sexual abuse is nothing to them.
09-24-2019 04:17 AM
[-] The following 8 users Like Simeon_Strangelight's post:
Latan, infowarrior1, Handsome Creepy Eel, debeguiled, Samseau, Swordfish1010, Nevsky, KnjazMihailo
Syberpunk Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

This is the first thing to come to mind:

"Saddam is throwing babies out of incubators"

Quote:Nayirah al-Ṣabaḥ (Arabic: نيره الصباح‎), called "Nurse Nayirah" in the media, was a fifteen-year-old Kuwaiti girl, who alleged that she had witnessed the murder of infant children by Iraqi soldiers in Kuwait, in verbal testimony to the U.S. Congress, in the run up to the 1991 Gulf War. Her testimony, which was regarded as credible at the time, has since come to be regarded as wartime propaganda. The public relations firm Hill & Knowlton, which was in the employ of Citizens for a Free Kuwait, had arranged the testimony. Nayirah's testimony was widely publicized. Hill & Knowlton, which had filmed the hearing, sent out a video news release to Medialink, a firm which served about 700 television stations in the United States. That night, portions of the testimony aired on ABC's Nightline and NBC Nightly News reaching an estimated audience between 35 and 53 million Americans. Seven senators cited Nayirah's testimony in their speeches backing the use of force. President George Bush repeated the story at least ten times in the following weeks.
09-24-2019 04:24 AM
[-] The following 19 users Like Syberpunk's post:
Bienvenuto, Sword and Board, amity, username, Days of Broken Arrows, Dr. Howard, Handsome Creepy Eel, 911, Sankt Michael, kosko, TooFineAPoint, billbudsocket, Samseau, kinjutsu, fiasco360, puckerman, Phazlenut, Geomann180, Nevsky
Syberpunk Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

It just hit me, that she is like the real life Lisa Simpson, grown up, I remember a book smart girl from my own school days have the same disconnected, smug air about her (she was friendless too). Same physiognomy too for that matter. Who did she quote in her Bebo profile back then? Lisa Simpson.

[Image: D42skqOW4AAfMoU.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 09-24-2019 04:35 AM by Syberpunk.)
09-24-2019 04:34 AM
[-] The following 17 users Like Syberpunk's post:
spokepoker, Meliorare93, Simeon_Strangelight, kruger41, Richard Turpin, Days of Broken Arrows, Leonard D Neubache, infowarrior1, bbgun, Captainstabbin, Benoit, Handsome Creepy Eel, Sankt Michael, Going strong, kinjutsu, puckerman, Nevsky
Sword and Board Offline
Robin

Does a bear shit in the woods
09-24-2019 04:55 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sword and Board's post:
kruger41
Hypno Offline
Hummingbird

Unintentionally funny piece about Trump unintentionally triggering this 16 year old Asperger's sufferer

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...ummit.html
09-24-2019 05:30 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like Hypno's post:
spokepoker, Leonard D Neubache, Handsome Creepy Eel
AntoniusofEfa Offline
Robin

^Trump unintentionally trolling a troll. Glorious!
09-24-2019 05:55 AM
[-] The following 5 users Like AntoniusofEfa's post:
Days of Broken Arrows, Handsome Creepy Eel, billbudsocket, spokepoker, Nevsky
Buck Wild Offline
Kingfisher

I'd honestly never given any credence at all to alt-right child/crisis-actor memes...and then I saw the video of this chick on CNN. It's really got me wondering---there is something really off/deranged/disturbed about her. Her voice, her mannerisms. Completely weird and artificial. Forced. I can't put my finger on it but it's creepy as fuck.

Progressives (and her negligent parents) are perfectly fine with this 16-year old child bearing the weight of the world on her shoulders, the weight of this toxic/bruising climate debate and it's world-historical implications...but I guarantee if she were to say she wanted to marry and start a family in two years they'd tell her she was immature and too young for that kind of responsibility. Of course.

Btw, here's a screenshot of CNN right now. This pretty much sums up the rot---clown world doesn't even begin to really describe it:

We suffer more in our own minds than we do in reality.
-Seneca
09-24-2019 05:55 AM
[-] The following 11 users Like Buck Wild's post:
Leonard D Neubache, infowarrior1, Simeon_Strangelight, 911, Handsome Creepy Eel, Samseau, John Michael Kane, spokepoker, fiasco360, puckerman, Nevsky
Brother Abdul Majeed Offline
Kingfisher
Gold Member

I'd imagine that she's a real hit on the dinner party circuit. Such a delight to be around.
09-24-2019 06:02 AM
[-] The following 6 users Like Brother Abdul Majeed's post:
Days of Broken Arrows, Latan, Handsome Creepy Eel, spokepoker, antman333, Nevsky
Thomas Jackson Offline
Woodpecker

Lecturing the West while ignoring China/India really is hypocrisy.

Climate change types are so easy to trigger just ask them if they have given up air travel or support an immigration moratorium/stopping third world population growth.
09-24-2019 06:05 AM
[-] The following 19 users Like Thomas Jackson's post:
Syberpunk, AntoniusofEfa, username, Days of Broken Arrows, Latan, Gusamaso, VNvet, Isaac Jordan, MKE-Ed, Enigma, Benoit, Handsome Creepy Eel, Sankt Michael, billbudsocket, Samseau, John Michael Kane, Dismal Operator, spokepoker, Nevsky
No More Mr. Soy Boy Offline
Woodpecker

FYI.

Greta's mother is the most batshit crazy cultural marxist psycopath Swede there is...

[Image: a52341c8614b2eb1c7b43080927aed4d.jpg]

Her mother made a small career as an opera singer and went on TV on celebrity shows like Strictly Come Dancing. After that she made it her destiny to be on Twitter to virtue signal and attack precisly anyone who made an argument about the country's extreme immigration, very aggressively she was calling them racists, facists, Hitler and so on in order to still try and be relevant.

When I found out they were related I wasn't surprised one bit, the mother is absolutely insane and of course she would sell her daughter out for some extra social status and money. Social status is everything for leftists and her mother obviously gets points within her social circle when Greta is hyped up as a saint.

I've noticed the phenomena of how the left absolutely love having hyped up leading figures. Mandela, Mao Zedong, Castro, Che Guevara or Greta Thunberg. I don't know why it is but suppose it got something to do with their childish black and white world view...
(This post was last modified: 09-24-2019 06:25 AM by No More Mr. Soy Boy.)
09-24-2019 06:17 AM
[-] The following 23 users Like No More Mr. Soy Boy's post:
gework, Days of Broken Arrows, amity, Latan, infowarrior1, Gusamaso, Simeon_Strangelight, Enigma, Augustus_Principe, Captainstabbin, debeguiled, Roosh, Handsome Creepy Eel, Sankt Michael, mbare, Renzy, Samseau, John Michael Kane, Going strong, kinjutsu, Syberpunk, Jones, Nevsky
gework Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

(This post was last modified: 09-24-2019 06:28 AM by gework.)
09-24-2019 06:28 AM
[-] The following 6 users Like gework's post:
Leonard D Neubache, Latan, debeguiled, Benoit, Handsome Creepy Eel, KnjazMihailo
davyjose Offline
Robin

(09-24-2019 05:55 AM)Buck Wild Wrote:  I'd honestly never given any credence at all to alt-right child/crisis-actor memes...and then I saw the video of this chick on CNN. It's really got me wondering---there is something really off/deranged/disturbed about her. Her voice, her mannerisms. Completely weird and artificial. Forced. I can't put my finger on it but it's creepy as fuck.

My thoughts exactly. She reminds me of this:

(This post was last modified: 09-24-2019 06:38 AM by davyjose.)
09-24-2019 06:38 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes davyjose's post:
Days of Broken Arrows
Syberpunk Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

As an aside, it actually inspiring that despite all the decades of propaganda, all the money, all the media, every visible media personality, the best tools in human history for dispersal that they still can't convince everybody to be what they want us to be. Look at us here on this forum.

Despite all the heaviest muscle at disposable operating at 500%, they're paranoid beyond belief, they will always be tinkering afraid that they might lose, this is not the mindset of someone who has won, they can never rest.

It takes stratospheric mountains of BS and propaganda to lock the mind, but truth takes very very little to unlock it and its free.

Truth is like 2 drops of iodine in a jug of water, the density of it so potent.
(This post was last modified: 09-24-2019 06:42 AM by Syberpunk.)
09-24-2019 06:38 AM
[-] The following 13 users Like Syberpunk's post:
Days of Broken Arrows, Leonard D Neubache, VNvet, Nemausus, Handsome Creepy Eel, Samseau, Dismal Operator, kinjutsu, Richard Turpin, Phazlenut, Buck Wild, Nevsky, KnjazMihailo
AntoniusofEfa Offline
Robin

^This forum is indeed something to cherish. It is a shame that Germany is mostly lost. The 85% of people voted last federal election to the major old parties, who recently set a tax in place that will add a 0.03 EUR tax to each liter of gas sold, and about 5 to 10 EUR to the average monthly heating bill of each family. This is all nothing but a money grab, since there is already an eco tax in Germany. The government need more money, and they are not afraid to use a crying girl to take it.
09-24-2019 06:47 AM
[-] The following 10 users Like AntoniusofEfa's post:
Days of Broken Arrows, amity, Gusamaso, Syberpunk, Handsome Creepy Eel, Sankt Michael, Samseau, spokepoker, captndonk, Nevsky
Days of Broken Arrows Offline
Crow
Gold Member

Heck, I'm old enough to remember when the scare-du-jour was good old-fashioned AIDS. The media ran public service announcements (below) claiming things like "There is now a danger that has become a threat to us all." Note the use of the word "all," when it was (and is) a tiny, tiny subset of the population that's even at risk of getting AIDS.

We also got fearmongering songs like Reba McIntire's "She Thinks His Name Was John" -- because we all know how big a threat AIDS was to her straight, rural, church-going audience (rolls eyes).

Anyway, the question now is: After Greta and her parents make multi-millions of dollars on book deals and speaking engagements, which energy-wasting ventures will they pursue in high style? The big houses? Or world travel on expensive jets?

(This post was last modified: 09-24-2019 06:59 AM by Days of Broken Arrows.)
09-24-2019 06:58 AM
[-] The following 4 users Like Days of Broken Arrows's post:
Syberpunk, Handsome Creepy Eel, spokepoker, Richard Turpin
Paracelsus Offline
Crow
Gold Member

(09-24-2019 06:28 AM)gework Wrote:  

Huh, Soros is recruiting resting bitchfaces a lot younger than he did in 2016.

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia...amp;nofb=1]

I mean, is it DNA or just the brainwashing that makes these clowns all look alike?

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm
(This post was last modified: 09-24-2019 07:00 AM by Paracelsus.)
09-24-2019 06:59 AM
[-] The following 13 users Like Paracelsus's post:
Latan, Syberpunk, Captainstabbin, Benoit, Renzy, Samseau, John Michael Kane, billbudsocket, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, spokepoker, Richard Turpin, nomadbrah, Nevsky

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Large Hadron Collider - Globalist portal to the demon world & apocalypse ? Mercenary 122 44,705 04-24-2019 11:31 AM
Last Post: VNvet
  "Abused By My Girlfriend" Documentary - What Would You Have Done in His Shoes? WalterBlack 22 3,361 03-01-2019 08:55 PM
Last Post: EndsExpect
  One less globalist - Barbara Bush - dead. CynicalContrarian 36 7,899 05-03-2018 02:13 AM
Last Post: Handsome Creepy Eel