I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Glamourous Chinese Female Web Celeb Exposed - Her Apartment is full of Dogshit
WalterBlack Offline
Ostrich

Glamourous Chinese Female Web Celeb Exposed - Her Apartment is full of Dogshit
Lisa Li: Angry landlord exposes online star's 'double life'

[Image: lisa-li-6182.jpg?quality=90&stri...amp;w=1024]

[Image: _108963491_composite.png]

Quote:A social media influencer in China has been exposed for living a "double life", after her landlord revealed her filthy living conditions, which contrasted with the glamorous image she presented online.

Footage went viral showing the apartment of Lisa Li - a blogger with 1.1 million followers - littered with rubbish, mouldy food, and dog excrement.

Since the footage was published, Ms Li has apologised.

Why was Ms Li famous?

Lisa Li is known in China as a "wang hong", or "online celebrity", on the popular Sina Weibo microblog.

Her account, like that of many young Chinese influencers, is a glossy catalogue of travel adventures, parties and fine-dining experiences.

But since her landlord gave media a tour of her apartment in the northern city of Xi'an, she has become famous for different reasons.

[Image: _108963995_li.png]

What did her landlord do?

After Lisa Li seemingly ignored a number of phone calls, millions of users watched her landlord, named by media as Ms Chen, give a guided tour of her filthy apartment.

Ms Chen told Pear Video that even professional cleaners had refused to clean the place, adding that her tenant owed thousands of yuan in unpaid utility bills.

[Image: _108963484_floors.png]

Ms Chen said that she had no choice but to contact the police about the damage to her property and the unpaid utilities.

But she particularly got social media attention for showing her tenant's Weibo page to the outlet, saying: "This is an online influencer with one million followers."

She told Pear Video in a passionate interview the "beautiful woman" being presented online contrasted with the "disgusting" woman who left her apartment in a mess.

How did Ms Li react?

After millions of people saw the footage inside Ms Li's apartment, she suddenly resurfaced.

And rather than issuing a statement on social media, Ms Li met with her landlord to apologise in person.

"Complete responsibility lies with me on this incident," she told Ms Chen. They were filmed shaking hands.

She explained her absence to popular news website The Paper as being the result of a tight schedule, saying that she went into hospital last week, and then went on a business trip.

She said that she had recently received a large number of messages on mobile WeChat, and had seemingly missed her landlord's.

"I will clean now… I will even clean overnight," she told The Paper.

How have Ms Li's fans reacted?

[Image: _108963993_msli.png]

Footage of Ms Li sweeping dog poo into a dustpan has shocked her fans, and led to a large amount of mockery online.

More than 60,000 users have commented on her page, many saying they were unfollowing her and calling her "fake".

Many have also questioned her sincerity in her interviews with mainstream media. Users noted she has changed her social media handle and removed a number of earlier posts.

Is this the first time this type of thing has happened?

China is on a huge drive to push for celebrities to be "socially responsible".

It heavily frowns on influencers not setting a good example to young followers, and has a track record of making examples of such people, arguing that stars need to be good role models and preserve a healthy online culture.

In July, a Chinese vlogger became the subject of widespread mockery, after a technical glitch during a live-stream revealed her to be a middle-aged woman, and not the young woman she had presented herself to be.

Some "badly behaved" influencers have even received short jail terms. In October 2018, Yang Kaili, a live-streaming celebrity with tens of millions of followers, was detained for five days for "insulting" the country's national anthem.

The live-streaming platform she used, Huya, took down her video and banned her channel, saying: "Live-streaming platforms are not above the law - the law and moral standards similarly apply there."
09-26-2019 11:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 8 users Like WalterBlack's post:
Tactician, Handsome Creepy Eel, Beyond Borders, Simeon_Strangelight, Laner, Kingsley Davis, DJ-Matt, DrCotard
Vladimir Poontang Offline
Pelican

RE: Glamourous Chinese Female Web Celeb Exposed - Her Apartment is full of Dogshit
"Complete responsibility lies with me..."

Must be a tranny.

That's not how we do things in Russia, comrade.

http://inspiredentrepreneur.weebly.com/
09-27-2019 04:20 AM
[-] The following 4 users Like Vladimir Poontang's post:
VNvet, MajorStyles, Kingsley Davis, DJ-Matt
kruger41 Offline
Pigeon

RE: Glamourous Chinese Female Web Celeb Exposed - Her Apartment is full of Dogshit
(09-26-2019 11:53 PM)WalterBlack Wrote:  Lisa Li: Angry landlord exposes online star's 'double life'

[Image: lisa-li-6182.jpg?quality=90&stri...amp;w=1024]

[Image: _108963491_composite.png]

Quote:A social media influencer in China has been exposed for living a "double life", after her landlord revealed her filthy living conditions, which contrasted with the glamorous image she presented online.

Footage went viral showing the apartment of Lisa Li - a blogger with 1.1 million followers - littered with rubbish, mouldy food, and dog excrement.

Since the footage was published, Ms Li has apologised.

Why was Ms Li famous?

Lisa Li is known in China as a "wang hong", or "online celebrity", on the popular Sina Weibo microblog.

Her account, like that of many young Chinese influencers, is a glossy catalogue of travel adventures, parties and fine-dining experiences.

But since her landlord gave media a tour of her apartment in the northern city of Xi'an, she has become famous for different reasons.

[Image: _108963995_li.png]

What did her landlord do?

After Lisa Li seemingly ignored a number of phone calls, millions of users watched her landlord, named by media as Ms Chen, give a guided tour of her filthy apartment.

Ms Chen told Pear Video that even professional cleaners had refused to clean the place, adding that her tenant owed thousands of yuan in unpaid utility bills.

[Image: _108963484_floors.png]

Ms Chen said that she had no choice but to contact the police about the damage to her property and the unpaid utilities.

But she particularly got social media attention for showing her tenant's Weibo page to the outlet, saying: "This is an online influencer with one million followers."

She told Pear Video in a passionate interview the "beautiful woman" being presented online contrasted with the "disgusting" woman who left her apartment in a mess.

How did Ms Li react?

After millions of people saw the footage inside Ms Li's apartment, she suddenly resurfaced.

And rather than issuing a statement on social media, Ms Li met with her landlord to apologise in person.

"Complete responsibility lies with me on this incident," she told Ms Chen. They were filmed shaking hands.

She explained her absence to popular news website The Paper as being the result of a tight schedule, saying that she went into hospital last week, and then went on a business trip.

She said that she had recently received a large number of messages on mobile WeChat, and had seemingly missed her landlord's.

"I will clean now… I will even clean overnight," she told The Paper.

How have Ms Li's fans reacted?

[Image: _108963993_msli.png]

Footage of Ms Li sweeping dog poo into a dustpan has shocked her fans, and led to a large amount of mockery online.

More than 60,000 users have commented on her page, many saying they were unfollowing her and calling her "fake".

Many have also questioned her sincerity in her interviews with mainstream media. Users noted she has changed her social media handle and removed a number of earlier posts.

Is this the first time this type of thing has happened?

China is on a huge drive to push for celebrities to be "socially responsible".

It heavily frowns on influencers not setting a good example to young followers, and has a track record of making examples of such people, arguing that stars need to be good role models and preserve a healthy online culture.

In July, a Chinese vlogger became the subject of widespread mockery, after a technical glitch during a live-stream revealed her to be a middle-aged woman, and not the young woman she had presented herself to be.

Some "badly behaved" influencers have even received short jail terms. In October 2018, Yang Kaili, a live-streaming celebrity with tens of millions of followers, was detained for five days for "insulting" the country's national anthem.

The live-streaming platform she used, Huya, took down her video and banned her channel, saying: "Live-streaming platforms are not above the law - the law and moral standards similarly apply there."

Seriously disgusting. Keeping house is not rocket surgery.
09-27-2019 05:12 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like kruger41's post:
BBinger, Kingsley Davis
Goldin Boy Offline
Pelican

(09-27-2019 05:12 AM)kruger41 Wrote:  snippped
Seriously disgusting. Keeping house is not rocket surgery.

Cliffnotes of the article: The image that social media influencers depict is consistent with the reality of their day-to-day lives. And in other news water is wet.

FYI: Kruger, there's no need to quote a huge wall of text just to make 2-sentence, 8-word comment. That's especially irksome for mobile users who have to scroll through all that.

(08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  ...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.
09-27-2019 05:19 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Goldin Boy's post:
Solitaire, spokepoker
HermeticAlly Offline
Woodpecker

She looks like a robot.
09-27-2019 07:21 AM
Simeon_Strangelight Offline
Hawk
Gold Member

I can understand a girl being a slob, but that was way beyond that. She literally lived in stinking shit all around her while presenting this glamorous picture of herself. This is frankly on the level of being psychotic with serious mental issues.
09-27-2019 10:59 AM
[-] The following 10 users Like Simeon_Strangelight's post:
BBinger, Handsome Creepy Eel, Tactician, BlueMark, JiggyLordJr, WalterBlack, Kingsley Davis, DJ-Matt, eradicator, Swordfish1010
JiggyLordJr Offline
Robin

Not really surprised. Chinese girls are notorious for questionable hygiene, and sometimes just don't give a fuck at all. They put on "good face," generally by peppering their social media with sparkling, spotless photos of themselves and their outings. That's why you can have a Chi girl with clean porcelain skin but totes a rank smelling puss - they tend to care more about what's presentable to the public eye. This is one of many reasons I prefer Jap girls - they value good hygiene to a much greater degree.
09-28-2019 05:02 AM
[-] The following 6 users Like JiggyLordJr's post:
WalterBlack, louiebeans, Kingsley Davis, eradicator, spokepoker, Swordfish1010
Kingsley Davis Offline
Ostrich

(09-28-2019 05:02 AM)JiggyLordJr Wrote:  Not really surprised. Chinese girls are notorious for questionable hygiene, and sometimes just don't give a fuck at all. They put on "good face," generally by peppering their social media with sparkling, spotless photos of themselves and their outings. That's why you can have a Chi girl with clean porcelain skin but totes a rank smelling puss - they tend to care more about what's presentable to the public eye. This is one of many reasons I prefer Jap girls - they value good hygiene to a much greater degree.

Personally vouch for this.

Youngins you were warned.

"Some people don't think it be like it is but it do".
09-29-2019 03:24 PM
[-] The following 5 users Like Kingsley Davis's post:
louiebeans, eradicator, Dream Medicine, spokepoker, JiggyLordJr
Eazy_E Offline
Banned

Social media in 2019 man. It's easy to see the highlights reel and get jealous. For every jetsetting glamorous Instagram influencer out there, there's an insecure little child behind the screen who lives in filth and let's Saudi sheiks shit on her for money.
09-29-2019 03:47 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like Eazy_E's post:
Kingsley Davis, questor70, Swordfish1010, JiggyLordJr
BortimusPrime Offline
Ostrich

The Chinese don't seem to have the same revulsion towards poo that we do. Back when they invented gunpowder their first idea for weaponizing it was making shit grenades, and most of the plagues in the world evolved in SE Asia.
09-29-2019 04:01 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes BortimusPrime's post:
Kingsley Davis
DJ-Matt Offline
Hummingbird
Gold Member

Wasn't it tuthmosis who said "if there's a mess on her floor, she's probably a whore"

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
(02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.
09-29-2019 05:24 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like DJ-Matt's post:
Tactician, eradicator, Kingsley Davis
whitewashedblackguy Offline
Woodpecker

(09-28-2019 05:02 AM)JiggyLordJr Wrote:  Not really surprised. Chinese girls are notorious for questionable hygiene, and sometimes just don't give a fuck at all. They put on "good face," generally by peppering their social media with sparkling, spotless photos of themselves and their outings. That's why you can have a Chi girl with clean porcelain skin but totes a rank smelling puss - they tend to care more about what's presentable to the public eye. This is one of many reasons I prefer Jap girls - they value good hygiene to a much greater degree.

Does this count for majority of the Chinese, or just a certain area in Mainland China?

After talking to a young lady for a while, she told me “Even though your skin is black, I can tell your heart is white.”
09-30-2019 08:47 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes whitewashedblackguy's post:
bucky
Bienvenuto Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

(09-27-2019 10:59 AM)Simeon_Strangelight Wrote:  I can understand a girl being a slob, but that was way beyond that. She literally lived in stinking shit all around her while presenting this glamorous picture of herself. This is frankly on the level of being psychotic with serious mental issues.

Interesting phenomenon of the fame hungry who are desperate to present themselves as shining royalty whilst the rest of their lives are decrepit.

Its the metaphorical 'shit covered bedroom' that hides inside these people's hearts which drives their ambition.

Gordon Brown was an accomplished politician in the UK but a terrible prime-minister as he had no charisma or presence.
His endless ambition to become prime minister was seen as his undoing.

Successful gays in London were telling me that he was a closeted homosexual hence his lack of ease around people.

A family member worked with the government in their headquarters and all they heard was how gay Gordon Brown was and how bad he was at hiding it from the staff.

He married a butch dyke and had the all important wife-and-kid combo that every leader needs but, if true, that to me would explain his obsession with being pre-eminent... British Head of State no less.

He couldn't accept himself ----- hence the need for acceptance from the public.

Look at Reeva Steenkamp and her fucked up relationship with her eventual murderer Oscar Pistorius.
Every time the trial heard about Pistorius calling her a bitch and screaming at her then his Defence would point out a time stamped Insta post she'd put up to keep up the facade at the exact same time that she was being yelled at and her personal life was unravelling ( some picture she'd saved with the tags "me and my baby love each other" etc.)

These chicks aren't just stupid and shallow..
They are broken inside.

That is the rocket fuel for their ambition.
There has to be equal parts adulation to compensate for all the misery in their empty souls.
09-30-2019 09:12 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Bienvenuto's post:
Leonard D Neubache, Dr. Howard
Cattle Rustler Offline
Crow
Gold Member

(09-30-2019 08:47 AM)whitewashedblackguy Wrote:  

Does this count for majority of the Chinese, or just a certain area in Mainland China?

Ethnic Chinese in general, but FOBs are on another extreme. In Spanish there's a saying "Chino cochino" (Dirty Chinese).

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.
09-30-2019 08:32 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like Cattle Rustler's post:
whitewashedblackguy, Kingsley Davis
Swordfish1010 Offline
Banned

Girls in general are a lot filthier than guys think.
09-30-2019 09:04 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like Swordfish1010's post:
bucky, whitewashedblackguy, Kingsley Davis, DJ-Matt
whitewashedblackguy Offline
Woodpecker

(09-30-2019 09:04 PM)Swordfish1010 Wrote:  Girls in general are a lot filthier than guys think.

Oh yeah. I've had some chick friends that were absolutely disgusting.

After talking to a young lady for a while, she told me “Even though your skin is black, I can tell your heart is white.”
10-01-2019 09:40 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like whitewashedblackguy's post:
Swordfish1010, DJ-Matt
BlueMark Offline
Woodpecker
Gold Member

This is just a logical outcome of the Chinese mindset of focusing on external appearance while neglecting internal integrity. The essence is no different from the Chinese family where the tiger mom makes the son and daughter study to get into a top university and then get prestigious (((careers))), while the dad is busy working as an engineer or doctor and has no mental space to stop and think about whether this is the right direction for his family. But hey, from the outside, on paper, they're doing just fine.

What a man can be, he must be. --Abraham Maslow
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2019 09:52 AM by BlueMark.)
10-01-2019 09:46 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes BlueMark's post:
Kingsley Davis

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The female e-celeb thread weambulance 338 78,824 11-04-2019 12:30 PM
Last Post: gework
  Female police officer mistakenly enters neighbor's apartment, kills male resident Thot Leader 166 22,327 10-02-2019 07:51 PM
Last Post: eradicator
Big Grin The best Chinglish (Chinese to English) translations Caduceus 11 1,493 10-01-2019 04:24 AM
Last Post: 66Scorpio