I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Game instructors are shutting down their web sites
The Catalyst Offline
Pelican

Game instructors are shutting down their web sites
From Krauser's comment section. https://krauserpua.com/2019/09/26/now-lo...ent-138424

BlueValentine Wrote:
dexterdaygame Wrote:Hey lads, I wanted to ask if any one of you know what on Darwin’s green earth has happened to Tom Torero ?!? 1

He has just deleted his blog, youtube channel, instagram, twitter and all his itunes podcasts.
I get that he alluded to the fact that he was planning to stop producing content within the near future but one would at least expect some sort of
goodbye or farewell message to the readers/viewers/listeners that have been following him for so long.

This abrupt disappearance seems to be in poor taste. [I have no inside knowledge on it. Could be any number of things. K.]

Wow, he did actually delete EVERYTHING, and disappear off the face of the earth all of a sudden.

RS Wrote:
RS Wrote:Can’t help but think it’s related to this…

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/47...lty-court/

Almost immediately after the guy got arrested, earlier in the year, the link to Stealh Seduction on Tom’s site was removed. Now the guy gets convicted and all of Tom’s content disappears. I once saw a picture of that guy with Tom at one of his meet and greets too.

This is obviously all speculation, but the timing is pretty coincidental.

I’ve just noticed that all of Tony Hustle’s content is down too

Jim Wrote:Looks like Daygame.com has gone down too. [Seems everyone is shitting bricks. K.]

Article: Glasgow ‘pick-up artist’ Adnan ‘Addy A-Game’ Ahmed found guilty of hounding young women https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/47...lty-court/

Quote:A SCOTS pick-up artist who approached "young and vulnerable" girls could face jail after being convicted.

Adnan Ahmed, 38, approached five girls between May 2016 and November 2018 in Glasgow City Centre and Uddingston.

Using the name ‘Addy A-Game’, Ahmed posted the videos on Youtube of him approaching females to teach others about how to pick up women.

Ahmed was found guilty today at Glasgow Sheriff Court of acting in a threatening and abusive manner to cause a reasonable person fear or alarm.

Glasgow student was ‘asked to go for drink with man called Addy A-Game’ who claimed she looked like Kim Kardashian
The court heard Ahmed approached two schoolgirls in a secluded lane in Uddingston in 2016.

They were aged 16 and 17 at the time.

The 17-year-old told jurors that the father-of-one called her “pretty” and made her feel “uncomfortable.”

She added: “He asked me if I was at school and what I was doing at school.

“He was asking if I had a boyfriend and I said no.

“He asked me if I was married as I was wearing a ring but not on my wedding ring finger.

“I said no and walked away.

“He then asked for my number and wanted to know if I wanted to go for coffee - I said no.”

An 21-year-old female broke down in court when she said Ahmed followed her through Glasgow City Centre in 2016.

She was 18-years-old at the time.

The woman said: “He tried to pull me close to him so he could kiss me, so I pushed him away.

“He put his hand on my cheek and other hand on my back and pulled me in.

“He just had pure lust in his eyes.”

A 20-year-old female thought that Ahmed was playing a practical joke on her when he approached her on Buchanan Street in November last year.

She said: “He gave me a compliment and said that I looked like Kim Kardashian.

"I said: "Whatever - is this a joke?’.

“As I watch (TV show) Impractical Jokers, I thought: 'where is the cameras’.

The woman told jurors that she felt “uncomfortable” and “intimidated” by Ahmed.

She told jurors: "I think he thought it was a challenge to go out with me."

Ahmed messaged her on Instagram and but she blocked him when he called her “racist” for rejecting his advances.

The jury found Ahmed guilty today on all five charges.

Lawyer, Donna Armstrong, defending said: “He didn’t want to cause anyone fear or alarm.”

Ahmed has previous convictions for drink driving, domestic communication and prison a sentence contrary to the fire arms act.

Sheriff Lindsay Wood deferred sentence for reports until next month.

He told Ahmed: “These convictions were a course of criminal contact involving young girls who were effected in a variety of ways.

“Two of them were school girls and another was particularly vulnerable.

“These are of public concern.”

Ahmed, from Maryhill, was remanded meantime.
(This post was last modified: 09-30-2019 03:51 PM by The Catalyst.)
09-30-2019 03:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 4 users Like The Catalyst's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, Samseau, debeguiled, Captainstabbin
Manbeline Offline
Banned

RE: Daygamers shut down their websites around the same time Scottish court convicts one
Interesting. That's all I can really say.
09-30-2019 03:45 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Manbeline's post:
BBinger
Buck Wild Offline
Kingfisher

RE: Daygamers shut down their websites around the same time Scottish court convicts one
I don't know what's more messed up---Ahmed's piss poor approach skills, the fact that you can be arrested for talking to women, or that if he had just raped these chicks in Rotherham none of the authorities would have given a fuck.

We suffer more in our own minds than we do in reality.
-Seneca
09-30-2019 05:12 PM
[-] The following 45 users Like Buck Wild's post:
RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Zenta, subterfuge, Isaac Jordan, BBinger, Handsome Creepy Eel, Johnnyvee, gework, VNvet, CynicalContrarian, 911, Samseau, Brodiaga, kruger41, kinjutsu, Swordfish1010, MusicForThePiano, robreke, DJ-Matt, Manbeline, BlastbeatCasanova, Tactician, Elmore, Leonard D Neubache, Benoit, Montrose, HD668B, Captainstabbin, eradicator, JiggyLordJr, username, Cr33pin, bacani, Innuendo, DannyAlberta, TooFineAPoint, Gusamaso, jeffreyjerpp, Lechon, Dismal Operator, Solus, Enhanced Eddie, beta_plus, Oscar Henri, TheFunto
MichaelWitcoff Online
Kingfisher

Not the first time. Two San Diego “PUAs” are in prison now for raping a local woman and bragging about it on their forums.

Jewish convert to Orthodox Christianity and best-selling author of "On The Masons And Their Lies."
09-30-2019 05:50 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Cobra Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

RE: Day game instructors are shutting down their web sites
That's why one should have never subscribed to the PUA types anyways. There were ample ways to connect with men on the forum that did well for themselves and approached women. However, some guys are too naïve and go towards the shiny PUA marketing.

Usually those guys don't have a profession or aren't very good at any skill that's worth having. Why do you think they choose something so risky to generate income? Think about it. Barriers to entry were pretty low. At one point there were guys all over YouTube, many were college kids.

Listen, I have done it before, meaning daygame. I was always careful in approaching. A little bit of cold reading is all it took to understand if she was of age. If there was any question, I just didn't go for it. Those days are long gone for me, but I'm surprised some of these guys are that dumb. But given their backgrounds, why should I be?

Spittin' Cobra - A Podcast
Accounting Career Data Sheet |Finance datasheets- Part I /Part II/Part III | 5 Things To Do Before You Lose Your Job
09-30-2019 06:25 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like Cobra's post:
Samseau, Thersites, Leonard D Neubache, monsquid
tugofpeace Offline
Banned

38 years old? Sounds like a someone who frequents this forum and took the advice that "40 year old men should trying to date 18 year old women". LMAO
09-30-2019 06:57 PM
Samseau Offline
Owl
Gold Member

(09-30-2019 06:57 PM)tugofpeace Wrote:  38 years old? Sounds like a someone who frequents this forum and took the advice that "40 year old men should trying to date 18 year old women". LMAO

Sounds to me like a horny muslim who couldn't take a rejection.... Confused

Quote:I don't know what's more messed up---Ahmed's piss poor approach skills, the fact that you can be arrested for talking to women, or that if he had just raped these chicks in Rotherham none of the authorities would have given a fuck.

Agree

Contributor at Return of Kings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.
09-30-2019 07:24 PM
[-] The following 7 users Like Samseau's post:
BBinger, kruger41, robreke, VNvet, Gusamaso, for.petes.sake, beta_plus
Sherman Offline
Ostrich

Even though the majority of men have common sense, there is always one retard with no social intelligence, that takes it too far. Now with youtube, Internet, and a hostile media, one retard can cause a vast amount of damage. That is why the whole idea of PUA has run its course and needs to be abolished. It's a dangerous metaphor. I hope he goes to prison so that he can be the girl for a while.

Rico... Sauve....
09-30-2019 08:46 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Sherman's post:
Augustus_Principe, Oscar Henri
66Scorpio Offline
Woodpecker

I think PUA is having a lot of natural attrition. I give you our host as exhibit A.

Daygame was never my thing. I was more like BlackDragon before he was BlackDragon in that I used internet dating and its precursor, telephone dating. An older guy can find younger girls that way. Daygame is hit or miss at the best of times, but a guy pushing 40 who is hitting on teenagers is just asking for trouble.

Combine that with the #MeToo insanity whereby just being creepy is criminalized and daygame has to relegated to being a backup plan or used only on targets of opportunity where - within the particular social context - you have a pretty darn good excuse for striking up a conversation.
09-30-2019 11:47 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like 66Scorpio's post:
DrCotard, UniversalMen
Elmore Offline
Woodpecker

Sounds like a typical low IQ uncalibrated spammy dickhead tbh. Of course, the response is wildly disproportional, but a man approaching 40 hassling 18 year olds is not going to look good, even before the 'believe all wimmins' became scripture.

That said, i've long felt that DayGame was only worth pursuing a few years back for a very short period of time, when it held genuine novelty. I just never felt that walking up to girls in the street from nothing, was congruent to not being a thirsty borderline autist. The success i got from that whole thing, was always in semi-warmed up situational interactions, like waitresses, baristas and such forth. The whole marching up to a girl in a high street thing never sat well with me. Not to say others couldn't prosper from it, but there you go.

And the whole PUA DayGame guru schtick seemed so riddled with sheisters and morally dubious con men, especially as it gained popularity. Tom Torero was caught out hiring actresses as i recall. That DayGame Cafe site, with Andy (i think) Yad (who at least seemed somewhat interesting) and the others. All seemed very snake-oil to me. Then there were other low level guys that came in their wake, that just seemed such creeps or low self esteem cases. Just found the whole thing cringe beyond the initial flush (placing that around 2013, then the 'bootcamp' douches came shark-jumping around 2015 onwards fwiw)
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2019 01:31 AM by Elmore.)
10-01-2019 01:21 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Elmore's post:
Samseau, DrCotard
Captain Gh Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

(09-30-2019 06:25 PM)Cobra Wrote:  That's why one should have never subscribed to the PUA types anyways. There were ample ways to connect with men on the forum that did well for themselves and approached women. However, some guys are too naïve and go towards the shiny PUA marketing.

Usually those guys don't have a profession or aren't very good at any skill that's worth having. Why do you think they choose something so risky to generate income? Think about it. Barriers to entry were pretty low. At one point there were guys all over YouTube, many were college kids.

Listen, I have done it before, meaning daygame. I was always careful in approaching. A little bit of cold reading is all it took to understand if she was of age. If there was any question, I just didn't go for it. Those days are long gone for me, but I'm surprised some of these guys are that dumb. But given their backgrounds, why should I be?

Yeah unfortunately Dude went to far... and was of the wrong Background to the wrong chick. Looking back, it's one of the main reason I retired from DayGame back in 2014-2015: I could feel the shift towards hatred from these women when approaching!

Though I have to disagree with you on a couple of points. Technically speaking the barrier of Entry was low... but it was really High... because within the minimal subset of guys who were Mystery & Tyler like focused on Game... how many truly made the Jump to make an income out of it?

The real PUA's other than Mystery never made the REAL Money... It's the Marketers that Did! To say they had no other worthwhile skills... is being a bit revisionist dare I say. David D aka Eben Pagan still makes 10Mil / Year easy peasy with his marketing empire. Krauser's a legit maniacal genius... while Yad from the now defunct DayGame.com was working as a Tech @ Apple... while Andy's a TV Virtuoso that's a Master with electronic equipment.

I respectfully state that you got it backwards! It's the High IQ Nerdy kids that learned this s**t from the naturals like Rick H (David D's Mentor) and sold it to the masses successfully... since the masses were guys like themselves who were under the impression Women were logical like them. Mustn't we forget the Founder of this MaterPiece... is a trained Microbiologists

I absolutely agree on your opinion of DayGame like this being moronic... but man oh man that rush of approaching from the back without any previous visual contacts with Her... there's very few thing in life could match that Rush2.
10-01-2019 02:00 AM
[-] The following 4 users Like Captain Gh's post:
Samseau, DrCotard, defguy, pk9090
Swordfish1010 Offline
Banned

This is modern day book burning. I heard they get arrested for tweets/fb posts in europe already.
10-01-2019 02:08 AM
H1N1 Online
Ostrich
Gold Member

Could you imagine a 38 year old woman being convicted of "acting in a threatening and abusive manner", ie assault of a *criminal nature* rather than even a (still egregious) civil law tortious offence, had she done the same to an 18 year old man? Would she be remanded in custody (ie facing further jail time), even with priors, for touching an 18 year old mans face and back, and trying to kiss him? What about for asking those questions to a 16 year old boy (age of consent is 16 in the UK)? Had she looked at him with "pure lust in her eyes", would that have been enough to meet the barrier of putting a reasonable in a state of fear and alarm?

Or is this a crime that men can commit and women cannot? Would a woman have been charged with the same offence? Could she have been?

If the answer to these questions is "no", as I would suggest it is, then what we have is a creature that is superior in law. This is a serious thing, with far reaching implications. The entire Anglosphere and its institutions is(are) predicated on the principle of equality before the law. "We hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal..." is no longer the case. This new priestly cast, the White Woman, is not created equal, she is created above the law, or distinct from it as it is enforced against men. This is anti-Enlightenment, and anti the greatest movement for human progress the world has ever known. It is inhumane. It is entirely regressive, and its reach and influence goes far beyond the specifics of this case. The same judge that could sit in judgement thus will sit on 4 cases a day at times, passing judgement informed by the same concept of justice on those that come before him. In all his future judgements, and no doubt his past ones too, there is the possibility, and perhaps the reality, of a duality of justice - a them and us system that propagates the worst injustices man has inflicted on man over the centuries.

Aristotle felt that for some men to live in society, others must live as slaves. This is what we have the first seeds of here. For Woman to live in society, man must serve at the alter. So long as he is engaged in productive labour, he is allowed to share in that society with Her - on Her terms of course. So long as he worships at the alter, and does not deviate from his role as facilitator of Her luxury, he may remain in society. But heaven help the man who deviates, or tries to get a little more than his lowly lot would mandate in the eyes of She, for he is Pariah - cast out or condemned at Her whim for She is a vengeful God.
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2019 02:16 AM by H1N1.)
10-01-2019 02:15 AM
[-] The following 27 users Like H1N1's post:
subterfuge, Syberpunk, RedKurrant, Benoit, Bienvenuto, Goldin Boy, Renzy, Samseau, Isaac Jordan, Cyr, Buck Wild, Augustus_Principe, debeguiled, DrCotard, Swordfish1010, Josue, Tactician, AntoniusofEfa, JiggyLordJr, bacani, roberto, Gusamaso, Feldeinsamkeit, Dismal Operator, Solus, Luke Stranahan, Canopus
SomeOneSomeWhere Offline
Sparrow

The instructors missed the window to switch to:

- How to pick up shemales
- How to game feminine gay guys

RSD switched to life coaching after they saw the writing on the wall...
10-01-2019 02:16 AM
[-] The following 4 users Like SomeOneSomeWhere's post:
Bienvenuto, DrCotard, monsquid, bacani
The Catalyst Offline
Pelican

What's fascinating to me is how some guys have closed up shop, while Krauser, James Tusk etc have not.
10-01-2019 03:18 AM
Vladimir Poontang Offline
Pelican

I've always hated the term PUA. Pick up artist. Like it's some kind of magic trick or performance. And now, for my next trick, I shall approach this girl over here! It makes a mockery of what is just a normal thing, and turns it into a big deal when it shouldn't be. Wow, look at me, I can actually talk to girls. Aren't I talented? Aren't you amazed at my magical skills? And I hate the way some of them stand around like salesmen, talking to girls in such a fake, overly confident way.

I've never heard of a gay PUA. Why don't they exist? What would people think of them if they did? Rhetorical.

That's not how we do things in Russia, comrade.

Expat Lifestyle Discussion : https://inspiredexpat.forumotion.com/
Useful Links : http://inspiredentrepreneur.weebly.com/
10-01-2019 04:20 AM
[-] The following 10 users Like Vladimir Poontang's post:
BlastbeatCasanova, DrCotard, Swordfish1010, robreke, JiggyLordJr, bacani, ksbms, Baltimore Bachelor, [email protected], Solus
Leonard D Neubache Offline
Owl
Gold Member

PUA is the adaptation some men undertook in the face of the collapse of the old civil order and is now becoming verboten in the face of the new rising civil order.

All power structures control access to women as a lever over enforcing the behaviour in men that authority deems useful. In olden times that authority was patriarchy and the behaviour required was to get a job and be a productive member of society. The new authority is satanic Tikkun Olam and the behaviour required is inversion of God's given gender roles.

PUA could only exist in the gap between two orders and would never be allowed to exist under any organised system, no matter how good or evil that system was.

God demands of Man responsibility. God demands of Woman vulnerability. These are their curse and blessing alike. Libertianism is to Man as Feminism is to Woman.
10-01-2019 05:02 AM
[-] The following 11 users Like Leonard D Neubache's post:
BlueMark, wwtl, Samseau, Genghis Khan, Buck Wild, DrCotard, Captain Gh, bacani, Lechon, J315, Enhanced Eddie
Samseau Offline
Owl
Gold Member

PUA still exists, but the player needs to be way smarter than he needed to be 10 years ago.

Concepts like "plowing" aren't even close to worth it anymore.

Too many terrible PUAs took the advice literally instead of loose guidance, and now the whole thing is becoming a relic of the past.

Whatever - it just means men with game have unlimited selection.

10-01-2019 07:39 AM
[-] The following 7 users Like Samseau's post:
BlueMark, Buck Wild, DrCotard, Swordfish1010, eradicator, JiggyLordJr, bacani
griffinmill Offline
Kingfisher

Posted this in another thread, but it is very relevant here.

The BBC went undercover at a Street Attraction bootcamp. Here's a clip:

BBC Daygame Doc

Street Attraction were guys I always thought were relatively mild and more professional than most other daygame companies. If they're being demonised than everyone is fair game.

I wonder if Tom Torero has been caught up in all of this since he's completely disappeared.
10-01-2019 07:55 AM
BlueMark Offline
Woodpecker
Gold Member

(10-01-2019 07:39 AM)Samseau Wrote:  PUA still exists, but the player needs to be way smarter than he needed to be 10 years ago.

Concepts like "plowing" aren't even close to worth it anymore.

Too many terrible PUAs took the advice literally instead of loose guidance, and now the whole thing is becoming a relic of the past.

Whatever - it just means men with game have unlimited selection.

Samseau, I'd like to see you revisit your old article in light of the trends this year: Game Or Prostitution Cannot Save Western Civilization From Collapsing.

When Roosh first posted about the God pill, your article was the first thing that came to mind, because it seemed like Roosh had already seen the endgame for Game and PUA, and realized that it was more destructive or at best nihilistic, than constructive and sustainable for society in the long run.

Now between all these PUAs getting negative attention, what you wrote above about PUAs needing to be smarter than before, the other thread about the sunset of the Manosphere, and private discussions with other members about refraining from posting public location datasheets, I wonder if it vindicates your writings from 5 years ago:

Samseau Wrote:Thus, the "game" is zero-sum. Every time one man gets some pussy, it means some other guy isn't getting pussy. And the more men learn game, the more competitive the market becomes which makes the cost to the pussy-market even higher for young-men entering the dating pool. This creates yet even more frustrated betas.

When a man scores an attractive woman, it means he beat out roughly 1-3 men who would have also banged that woman. We know there are more available men than women because a man's sexual shelf-life is longer and the obesity epidemic has shrunk the amount of fuckable women drastically.

So how can game alleviate the frustrations of beta males? More men learning game does not translate into more loving pussy for men.

The current situation is impossible. Trying to use game to save our culture is like using a band-aid for a deep flesh-wound. The bleeding continues regardless.

The only thing that works are traditional sex roles. One woman per man. Any deviation from traditional sex roles means that in the long run, there will be many leftover men without suitable partners.

In fact we do not know if any amount of lives would have been saved. If Eliot [Rodger] had learned game and gotten laid, it would have meant some other guy would have lost out on whatever pussy Elliot got. And that man could have been just as, if not more, violent.

Thus there is no solution to the modern world of "dating." That which cannot continue, cannot continue. It's obvious to see why our decadent society will die just like many other decadent societies have in the past, and it's not because of a lack of knowledge. It's because of a lack of love shared equitably between the sexes.

What a man can be, he must be. --Abraham Maslow
10-01-2019 08:26 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like BlueMark's post:
Samseau, Leonard D Neubache, VNvet
Samseau Offline
Owl
Gold Member

Thanks. I feel 'vindicated' in the sense that I am able to perceive things relatively clearly and be reasonably understood.

I wrote, back in 2014, that it it was inevitable for this forum to become centered around politics. The God pill I did not foresee as clearly, although both myself and Athlone McGuiness aka Excelsior agreed the future would belong to the religious. (The Religious Shall Inherit the Earth)

(This post was last modified: 10-01-2019 09:12 AM by Samseau.)
10-01-2019 09:07 AM
[-] The following 9 users Like Samseau's post:
Leonard D Neubache, BlueMark, Buck Wild, debeguiled, wwtl, Roosh, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, bacani, Dismal Operator
Vladimir Poontang Offline
Pelican

I wonder what they'd say if there was a PUA who didn't call himself a PUA, and whose advice was 100% in agreement with how feminists think men should talk to women. What would they say? They wouldn't be able to criticize his methods because they would agree with them. The only thing they'd criticize is the fact of a man approaching women. In which case he could say ok then women, approach me.

That's not how we do things in Russia, comrade.

Expat Lifestyle Discussion : https://inspiredexpat.forumotion.com/
Useful Links : http://inspiredentrepreneur.weebly.com/
10-01-2019 10:02 AM
Nineteen84 Offline
Pelican

(10-01-2019 10:02 AM)Vladimir Poontang Wrote:  I wonder what they'd say if there was a PUA who didn't call himself a PUA, and whose advice was 100% in agreement with how feminists think men should talk to women. What would they say? They wouldn't be able to criticize his methods because they would agree with them. The only thing they'd criticize is the fact of a man approaching women. In which case he could say ok then women, approach me.

'yes but his motives are bad... put him in jail...'
10-01-2019 10:47 AM
mammal Offline
Woodpecker

His mistake was not wearing a dress and claiming to be a transgendered lesbian.
THEY are allowed to talk to women.
Seriously though, if you are terrified that someone will talk to you in a public place and you're 16 or 18, you have problems.
And if Ahmed or whoever thinks that by approaching unknown women that is going to lead to a coffee date, he's got a lack of social skills. But that's no crime.

(10-01-2019 02:15 AM)H1N1 Wrote:  Could you imagine a 38 year old woman being convicted of "acting in a threatening and abusive manner", ie assault of a *criminal nature* rather than even a (still egregious) civil law tortious offence, had she done the same to an 18 year old man?

Or is this a crime that men can commit and women cannot? Would a woman have been charged with the same offence? Could she have been?
10-01-2019 11:40 AM
mammal Offline
Woodpecker

(10-01-2019 07:39 AM)Samseau Wrote:  Thus, the "game" is zero-sum. Every time one man gets some pussy, it means some other guy isn't getting pussy. And the more men learn game, the more competitive the market becomes which makes the cost to the pussy-market even higher for young-men entering the dating pool. This creates yet even more frustrated betas.

When a man scores an attractive woman, it means he beat out roughly 1-3 men who would have also banged that woman. We know there are more available men than women because a man's sexual shelf-life is longer and the obesity epidemic has shrunk the amount of fuckable women drastically.

Zero-sum is true for the marriage market, but only sometimes true for the dating market. Many women have no moral compunction against dating and having sex with more than one man, keeping the multiple men ignorant ofeach other's existence.
However, the obesitiy epidemic is real as is the conceitedness epidemic.
10-01-2019 11:49 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  List Of Independent/Alternate, Or Anti Censorship Online Services And Sites GT777733 7 1,466 07-03-2019 05:56 AM
Last Post: Richard Turpin
  So...what sites/blogs/forums are left? nek 24 6,509 05-27-2019 09:27 PM
Last Post: TigerMandingo
  Should the dissident right start using Chinese social media sites? Castelnau 2 1,060 08-20-2018 08:22 PM
Last Post: Dr Mantis Toboggan