I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

The sun sets on the Age of the Manosphere
robreke Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

The sun sets on the Age of the Manosphere
The "Golden Age" of the Manosphere, started declining in 2017, maybe lasting into late 2018 or early 2019

In no particular order;

YouTube started deplatforming or censoring "red pill" ( exclusively non-globo homo ) channels.

Return of Kings stopped producing new articles.

Heartiste, the original Grand Daddy of the manosphere, got kicked off the internet by Worm press.

Amazon banned most of Roosh's books. Roosh also decided to change the direction of his Forum.

And, today we hear that the "Daygamers" in Europe are now deleting their YT channels, blogs and social media, due to fear of the courts.

Hell, even Jordan Peterson, not necessarily a manosphere/red pill guy, yet a man that many in the community respected for some of his anti-SJW ideas, is having a downfall.

Sure, there's still plenty of dating/ game/ quasi-manosphere stuff to be found many places online; RVF has lost members but many have stayed and appreciate the new direction. Rollo Tomassi's got a YT channel and blog, etc.

Things, however, aren't like they once were, in the heyday, or at least what many of the older guys who were around then, consider the heyday

Once things began to be disrupted by the gremlins at YouTube, Word Press and other places, the trajectory was set, and now, the manosphere as we once knew it, is disappearing.

I'm stating the obvious here, as many of these events have been talked about for some time.

This isn't so much pining for the "good ole days" as just reflecting on what many of us once lived through, and what is passing away. I made some good friends through RVF and traveled to places I probably wouldn't have and made friends in those places too. Not to mention, meeting a few women here and there.

I know many of you did also. We all learned a lot from others in areas of game, life, travel and business.

So, the sun is setting on the manosphere as we once knew it. Now, here on RVF, we've got discussion and debate on the changes within the Forum and in other places.

Change is the only constant. Let's light the funeral pyre for the way it used to be and move on, I guess.

Let them say we lived during the Golden Age..

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin
09-30-2019 09:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 47 users Like robreke's post:
Leonard D Neubache, Buck Wild, kruger41, BlastbeatCasanova, Zenta, wi30, Genghis Khan, questor70, Geomann180, Spectrumwalker, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Mage, Nordwand, Handsome Creepy Eel, Speculation, Renzy, redbeard, Polniy_Sostav, eL-JJ, Augustus_Principe, Isaac Jordan, Donfitz007, Johnnyvee, debeguiled, Vienna, DrCotard, Dismal Operator, antman333, MusicForThePiano, JiggyLordJr, TheBowery, Tex, Enoch, Philosopher, bacani, Gusamaso, DannyAlberta, bucky, lonewolf1992, getdownonit, Teddykgb, Latan, cibo, Emancipator, h3ltrsk3ltr, RockOn, DJ-Matt
Manbeline Offline
Woodpecker

RE: The sun sets on the Age of the Manosphere
I have a different opinion: it's just beginning. A rude awakening.
09-30-2019 09:35 PM
[-] The following 15 users Like Manbeline's post:
VNvet, Handsome Creepy Eel, Syberpunk, It_is_my_time, Leonard D Neubache, debeguiled, gework, DrCotard, Dismal Operator, MusicForThePiano, Scotty!, JiggyLordJr, Gusamaso, Deusleveult, DJ-Matt
BlastbeatCasanova Offline
Kingfisher

I feel very fortunate that I got into the manosphere in what I consider its prime. I missed the hey-day of the PUA clown show, learned some practical and applicable skills to really sharpen my game and level up in life and then went down the rabbit hole of globalism, politics, etc.

We are obligated to pass down this knowledge to our younger male relatives and other young men who will listen; they are going to need it more than ever as intersexual tensions most certainly continue to increasingly foment
09-30-2019 09:42 PM
[-] The following 11 users Like BlastbeatCasanova's post:
VNvet, Handsome Creepy Eel, Syberpunk, rpg, gework, MusicForThePiano, Isaac Jordan, Enoch, bacani, Gusamaso, cibo
Rush87 Online
Ostrich

In the greater scheme of time, only a small few are fortunate they discovered game and transferred those skills into relationships. In today's society, these men are more or less the only ones who will have a shot at successful relationships. The other 99.9% of men are fucked.

The dark ages of real world knowledge was visible with the advice given by low rep guys in the past year or more on the game forum - And unfortunately, I don't see that trend bucking with the new members posting in the relationship forum. There is very little incentive to discuss topics with folk that have no clue what they are on about, which is why I would guess most of the higher rep members stick to everything else, as they are actually gaining something from the discussions.
(This post was last modified: 09-30-2019 09:57 PM by Rush87.)
09-30-2019 09:48 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Rush87's post:
Buck Wild, bucky, monsquid
Yatagan Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

Peterson is a shitlib gatekeeper, he can't crash and burn hard enough for my liking. Him having (alleged) "anti-sjw" views is as meaningful as Ben Shapiro's.
09-30-2019 09:52 PM
[-] The following 15 users Like Yatagan's post:
Elmore, Pinkman, 911, Johnnyvee, HermeticAlly, PrimeTime32, Kingsley Davis, MusicForThePiano, Scotty!, JiggyLordJr, Enoch, Feyoder, Karamazov, Brebelle3, monsquid
MajorStyles Offline
Kingfisher

How many people were red-pilled because of the Manosphere? We don’t know the exact number, but it was A LOT. These men have either had their previous suspicions confirmed, their minds opened, their lives changed, etc. There is no going back for them (myself included).

The digital Manosphere might be in a decline, but the men behind it are still here. Hopefully, we'll continue to find ways to influnce and educate those around us.

"Action still preserves for us a hope that we may stand erect." - Thucydides (from History of the Peloponnesian War)
09-30-2019 09:53 PM
[-] The following 8 users Like MajorStyles's post:
Solitaire, infowarrior1, Handsome Creepy Eel, Renzy, Kingsley Davis, Scotty!, bacani, lonewolf1992
MichaelWitcoff Online
Woodpecker

I think its purpose has been served and the ideas it clarified and publicized are going to evolve into something greater, even without a specific community to discuss them in private. What was private is now public and the Overton Window has dramatically shifted over the past decade, largely because of Manosphere pioneers who were exposing things that back then were secret. First men figured out what was going on and why, through endless study and discussion with many people around the world. Then we started going farther and farther down the chain of cause and effect, to the degree that whereas our enemy ten years ago was “feminism” we now understand that to be one tentacle of a much larger and more insidious octopus. The core idea of the Manosphere hasn’t disappeared and never will so long as men seek Truth and the improvement of their lives. Only the form will change and eventually, the goal is to see real-life changes in public policy that reflect what we only whispered about before.

Return Of Kings contributor and best-selling author of "On The Masons And Their Lies."
(This post was last modified: 09-30-2019 09:59 PM by MichaelWitcoff.)
09-30-2019 09:58 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 19 users Like MichaelWitcoff's post:
kruger41, Solitaire, infowarrior1, loremipsum, Sword and Board, It_is_my_time, rotekz, robreke, Leonard D Neubache, eL-JJ, ilostabet, gework, Dismal Operator, PrimeTime32, Tactician, MusicForThePiano, JiggyLordJr, Deusleveult, getdownonit
Zenta Offline
Robin
Gold Member

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comm...repare_to/

Apparently reddit is getting ready to close TRP as well.
09-30-2019 10:36 PM
[-] The following 2 users Like Zenta's post:
questor70, Speculation
questor70 Offline
Ostrich

I know this isn't a popular opinion but I think the one group that will gain ground in all this is MGTOW. PUA was about trying to even the scales of the sexual marketplace. But now, with women making themselves more and more unappealing and demonizing men, the less men are going to be motivated to even bother (or risk) trying to win their affections. Consequently, the battle of the sexes is entering into a death-spiral. If you don't get laid, you're dangerous, but if you dare approach a woman on the street, you're a harasser. If you DO get laid, you risk your life ruined as sexual regret is warped into #MeToo accusations. This is a hysteria that reminds me of the McCarthy trials and I'm concerned for how far things will slide on this slippery-slope because outside of Dave Chappelle I'm not seeing a lot of hope. (edit: I posted this before the reply above talking about the imminent closure of the Reddit redpill section. Slippery slope indeed.)

Men have been taking red-pills but the ball is now in the court of women. I've been watching a lot of Donovan Sharpe videos lately and almost all of them tear away at women's delusions. I doubt many women see his videos, but they damn well should. I applaud Roosh for writing his book Lady but just as with Sharpe, the people who need to hear the message the most will just shoot the messenger. There needs to be some sort of female analog to Roosh that will get through to women in a way that resonates to them. Someone like Cassie Jaye but much more forceful. If that doesn't happen I don't see how it leaves men in a good position.
(This post was last modified: 09-30-2019 10:50 PM by questor70.)
09-30-2019 10:45 PM
[-] The following 20 users Like questor70's post:
Solitaire, infowarrior1, Handsome Creepy Eel, spokepoker, Renzy, Leonard D Neubache, CynicalContrarian, debeguiled, DrCotard, Zenta, Kungfu, Solus, PrimeTime32, Tactician, JiggyLordJr, Enoch, Gusamaso, bucky, John Michael Kane, Oscar Henri
Solitaire Offline
Robin

Questor, you've written out what I was kinda thinking, as well. I didn't ponder long enough to make a coherent post about it. The PUA thing has always seemed sort of cringe-worthy to me; I don't think the manosphere needs to have any PUA representation. MGTOW may well continue to gain ground - it's what brought me to RoK last year, at least as I started to study what it all meant. I agree with above posters that the push should be towards continuing to educate men, of all ages, and maybe even making some headway towards turning the tide back to true masculinity and femininity instead of the current masquerade.
09-30-2019 11:54 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Solitaire's post:
bucky
Glaucon Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

the time of Christianity is upon us

Deus vult!
(This post was last modified: 09-30-2019 11:55 PM by Glaucon.)
09-30-2019 11:55 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Glaucon's post:
wwtl, Kingsley Davis, Deusleveult
Mage Offline
Banned

I feel sorry and concerned for young men like me was 20 ago that need relationship advice now.

These are websites that helped me to find the red pill 20-15 years ago:

*The Spearhead (wordpress) - gone now.
*Heartiste (wordpress) - gone now.
*Mark De Angelo - that guy who thought Cocky and Funny - don't remember what happened to him, but it was bad, he married to some transvestite or something.
*There was some red pilled Dr. on Men's Health website with weekly red pill advice. Cannot remember his name now. Certainly there is nothing red pill remaining on any mainstream sites.
*Finally this forum. Actually not Roosh himself but this forum exactly. There were some great guys with their own websites like G Manifesto. This forum is turning to a zealous and angry Christian site rapidly.

There were many others whose names I remember vaguely. Have some best material saved like Book of Pook.

Before I was red pilled I was a Christian. I looked for dating advice in Christians sites and they told me to never attempt to sleep with women before marriage, to be nice and give them flowers. It worked horribly and even good marriage material Christian girls were cruel to me. Once I learned game and became red pilled bad boy the Christian girls wanted to have my babies. Turns out even with the best Christian girls you must at least pretend to want to sleep with them before marriage for them to view as sexual being and not an asexual friend.

Today this forum already teaches to not attempt to conquer a woman before marriage. A year or two shall pass and it will teach men to be nice and give flowers.

While Roosh and similar hormonally ageing old members with little sexual drive left only think about themselves and spend time larping celibate Orthodox monks - the new generation is left increasingly without advice. This will backfire against young Christian guys - they will be cut off from sexual marketplace once again and bad boys will be fucking Christian girls. Yay Christianity!

I myself have sons who will need red pill advice to land a good Christian wife as they grow up. I can give it to them but it will be hard if there are no references on internet that can back up what I say only old lying Christian men who betray the younger generation as they have done for generations. Sure there is some ten years time before they grow up and need that advice and maybe something will change, but the question is for better or for worse?
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2019 12:07 AM by Mage.)
09-30-2019 11:55 PM
[-] The following 27 users Like Mage's post:
Mark Fletcher, Handsome Creepy Eel, Syberpunk, RawGod, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Renzy, BlastbeatCasanova, flyinghorse, Donfitz007, Buck Wild, Laner, antman333, Brazilianguy, PrimeTime32, PapayaTapper, RDF, MusicForThePiano, polar, bigolteddies, Philosopher, Enoch, Gusamaso, lonewolf1992, getdownonit, 2Infinity, Basil II, Cobra
infowarrior1 Offline
Pelican

@Mage

"A year or two shall pass and it will teach men to be nice and give flowers."

False. Real Christianity bears little resemblance to the cucked and false Churchianity of your youth. I am sorry that this happened to you. But the truth about God and about Christ and Sex relations remained the same even as apostates and heretics misrepresented what is in actual fact very Red Pilled.
10-01-2019 01:09 AM
[-] The following 18 users Like infowarrior1's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, CynicalContrarian, Leonard D Neubache, 911, Augustus_Principe, Dismal Operator, Enigma, Laner, HermeticAlly, Brazilianguy, robreke, PrimeTime32, Tactician, Jones, MusicForThePiano, Feyoder, bucky, John Michael Kane
Elmore Offline
Woodpecker

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.storemypic.com%2Fim...amp;nofb=1]
10-01-2019 01:14 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Elmore's post:
Feyoder
TooFineAPoint Online
Pelican

(09-30-2019 09:52 PM)Yatagan Wrote:  Peterson is a shitlib gatekeeper, he can't crash and burn hard enough for my liking. Him having (alleged) "anti-sjw" views is as meaningful as Ben Shapiro's.

Everyone on your baseball team has to hit home runs or be cut, eh?
10-01-2019 02:16 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes TooFineAPoint's post:
PapayaTapper
RawGod Offline
Hummingbird
Gold Member

The typical participants in the manosphere have aged out - most are over 40. A man's concerns tend to become personal at that age and his needs are unique to the circumstances in which he finds himself.

I'm not sure where that leaves young men who are living in a world where no-one seems to be interested in their well-being, and social, sexual and financial success. I suspect they too are all retreating to private concerns and not really seeing things in terms of society-wide problems which could be tackled innovatively as part of a community of experimenters and truth-seekers. Which is what the manosphere was, at its best.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.
10-01-2019 02:48 AM
[-] The following 10 users Like RawGod's post:
loremipsum, Syberpunk, Elmore, Renzy, Genghis Khan, Donfitz007, DrCotard, Solus, JiggyLordJr, John Michael Kane
Jeptomf Offline
Sparrow

The manosphere is not dying out. It is merely becoming private again. Small groups have formed that mentor and support each other. Its unfortunate that the manosphere is losing its public image but at the same time it is nice that locations are not being promoted globally via the internet.
10-01-2019 03:19 AM
[-] The following 5 users Like Jeptomf's post:
rpg, Augustus_Principe, DrCotard, polar, getdownonit
Yatagan Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

(10-01-2019 02:16 AM)TooFineAPoint Wrote:  
(09-30-2019 09:52 PM)Yatagan Wrote:  Peterson is a shitlib gatekeeper, he can't crash and burn hard enough for my liking. Him having (alleged) "anti-sjw" views is as meaningful as Ben Shapiro's.

Yeah, an anti-nationalist globalist leftist is on "my team".
10-01-2019 03:49 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like Yatagan's post:
Elmore, 911
wwtl Offline
Woodpecker

(09-30-2019 11:55 PM)Mage Wrote:  Before I was red pilled I was a Christian. I looked for dating advice in Christians sites and they told me to never attempt to sleep with women before marriage, to be nice and give them flowers. It worked horribly and even good marriage material Christian girls were cruel to me. Once I learned game and became red pilled bad boy the Christian girls wanted to have my babies. Turns out even with the best Christian girls you must at least pretend to want to sleep with them before marriage for them to view as sexual being and not an asexual friend.

The "asexual friend" is a result of the inverted globohomo order. It's the world where men do everything to sleep with girls while girls (including Christians) control the access to sex.

Get masculinity solved and the T levels back up by eradicating (((porn))), (((video games))) and plastics. Combine it with true celibacy (including (((masturbation))) ) before marriage and we are on our way of restoring the natural order.

Quote:Today this forum already teaches to not attempt to conquer a woman before marriage. A year or two shall pass and it will teach men to be nice and give flowers.

While Roosh and similar hormonally ageing old members with little sexual drive left only think about themselves and spend time larping celibate Orthodox monks - the new generation is left increasingly without advice. This will backfire against young Christian guys - they will be cut off from sexual marketplace once again and bad boys will be fucking Christian girls. Yay Christianity!

I'm slightly younger than Roosh and I reached Peak Masculinity with horny girls (including a Christian one) throwing themselves at me, once I started going full celibate. I didn't start running around trying to get them laid, instead I stick to my traditionalist approach. The Christian I tried to befriend (because she appeared being slightly too young), but that only caused her to up the seduction. She is unable to view me as anything but a sexual being (she needs better game though Wink).

Of course in my youth I "conquered" girls the classic way using the very early PUA stuff, involving outrageous effort while eating up the usual flake rate, which quickly got me onto the Black Pill.

However what I see now looks so damn right, natural and effortless. This is how it should always be. Something is off when only almost 40 years old guys with silvering hair are able to reach that state. And I'm not swimming in money nor did I accumulate dozens of notches. There is something wrong with the SMV of 20something men at their biological peak. They shouldn't have to chase tail like madmen.
10-01-2019 05:33 AM
[-] The following 4 users Like wwtl's post:
Augustus_Principe, DrCotard, Brazilianguy, MusicForThePiano
ArcticTraveler Offline
Sparrow

I'd like like to say the manosphere, or red pill, is more stagnant as far as online activity goes. Guys are enjoying the good times so there isn't a lot of activity right now. What's interesting is that the whole red pill game industry really didn't start gain mass until around 2013 then topped off around with Trumps election. Since then it's been quiet.

It does seem like a lot of people are getting going down across the web. Akingscastle for instance doesn't seem to be around anymore.

Regardless, the box has already been open and a lot of people are now pretty aware of how things work including in the sexual dynamic. Looking at things the red pill way isn't that complicated but does take a little effort at first.

Now I would say that since this area of the internet, game, pepe memes, so on were very influential during the 2016 elections the swj types are pushing to shut everything down in time for the 2024 elections -most people don't care about incumbent elections- or whatever important elections coming up worldwide. Got-to keep those third world sweat shops running and first worlders fat/lazy am I right? Red pillers might not give a darn about playing those games, and rightfully so, but thats just how sjws work (and they are smaller then they actually are). They would probably love it if the whole world was subject to their terrible memes for all eternity.

One last thing, online does have a limit which is that it really only good for disseminating things in general. This is because IM commenting takes time so its really only good for going over the basics. Additionally, since it's not a live conversation, it's easy to miss important details and in fact, I've gotten some solid advice the past few weeks face to face with guys I know in a matter of minutes rather then receiving that advice strung out over hours to days. Like anything else, you also have to be aware of bad information which is easy to produce online.
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2019 05:53 AM by ArcticTraveler.)
10-01-2019 05:48 AM
El Chinito loco Offline
Crow
Gold Member

(10-01-2019 03:49 AM)Yatagan Wrote:  
(10-01-2019 02:16 AM)TooFineAPoint Wrote:  

Yeah, an anti-nationalist globalist leftist is on "my team".

Whenever I see someone sucking Peterson's academic cock it always makes me laugh. He has some interesting content but when you delve into his lectures it's always some kind of thinly veiled screed promoting individualism at the expense of all other concerns along with anti-religion(foundational principles) and promoting neo-libertarianism under the guise of principled development.

This is why the intellectual dark web guys are such frauds. You have guys like Ben Shapiro, Sam Harris, Rubin, etc.. all loosely in the same group. Their only unifying attribute is a false sense of being counter culture when deep down they all shill for the establishment. Most of them are Jews and zionists underneath that fraudulent counter culture narrative. Ben Shapiro is probably the worst among them but when it comes down to it Peterson is just a brain addled academic who got subsumed into this nonsense and went along with it.
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2019 06:21 AM by El Chinito loco.)
10-01-2019 06:20 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like El Chinito loco's post:
Yatagan, John Michael Kane
rpg Offline
Ostrich
Silver Member

It is going underground and will become more effective for those who take it seriously.
10-01-2019 07:37 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like rpg's post:
Ouroboros, Scotty!
BlueMark Offline
Woodpecker
Gold Member

MajorStyles Wrote:How many people were red-pilled because of the Manosphere? We don’t know the exact number, but it was A LOT. These men have either had their previous suspicions confirmed, their minds opened, their lives changed, etc. There is no going back for them (myself included).

(10-01-2019 05:48 AM)ArcticTraveler Wrote:  Regardless, the box has already been open and a lot of people are now pretty aware of how things work including in the sexual dynamic. Looking at things the red pill way isn't that complicated but does take a little effort at first.

Do you think it's true that most men who would have accepted the red pill have already been exposed to it and accepted it? I find that most of my friends and colleagues are still very much in the dark. They are in the high-education, high-income demographic. I wonder if all this talk about the general population getting red-pilled, going on a marriage strike, etc, is more applicable to the (shrinking) middle and lower classes.

Then again, I'm in my 30s. Many men of my age got married in their 20s and aren't in a place in life to take the red pill. Plus, "it's hard to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on it." And most of my longtime friends have six-figure salaries from professional careers and would prefer not to rock the boat or unplug from the matrix.

What a man can be, he must be. --Abraham Maslow
10-01-2019 08:00 AM
[-] The following 7 users Like BlueMark's post:
MajorStyles, wwtl, Genghis Khan, Avon Barksdale, JiggyLordJr, polar, Going strong
Chiosboy90 Offline
Woodpecker

Peterson does have a lot of interesting videos to watch and study. I did not read 12 rules for life, but it seems to be a good book more or less.

I guess one rule: "Tell the truth – or, at least, don't lie" is what Peterson definitely uses on the big topics many young men with a bit of testosterone are very concerned.

I went to his overpriced event here in Zuerich and I heard you could ask questions. I prepared my question on a little notebook and had even a seat more or less at the front so I I thought my chances to be one of the guys to ask him were not total zero. Swiss people tend to be shy and they usually do not like to ask stuff.

But after his talk, he grabbed his notebook and said: "You were all informed to ask questions on a special website before the event and I will now pick 3 or 4 out of those". So my plan went down the toilet. He answered the usual questions we heard 200 times before.

I wanted to ask him: "I'm very concerned about my future child. Many schools have problems with foreigners that won't speak German and are not integrated into our culture. More and more people sending their children into private schools. Since I'm a young father, I do not have the finance for paying private schools and neither I like this situation that I live in a country that the only way to have my child be with Christians, is to pay for it. More and MORE my country gets replaced by other nations. What can you tell young men that are concerned about this situation?" It was more or less a question like this. Would have been interesting Jordan answering me but I think he would used one of his rule:"Tell the truth – or, at least, don't lie" because I doubt himself would have send his daughter into a school with mostly Muslims and Africans. But our reality here is that we have to or pay the Shekels.
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2019 08:32 AM by Chiosboy90.)
10-01-2019 08:25 AM
[-] The following 4 users Like Chiosboy90's post:
Pinkman, Leonard D Neubache, Augustus_Principe, JiggyLordJr
Pinkman Offline
Sparrow

(09-30-2019 10:45 PM)questor70 Wrote:  Consequently, the battle of the sexes is entering into a death-spiral. If you don't get laid, you're dangerous, but if you dare approach a woman on the street, you're a harasser. If you DO get laid, you risk your life ruined as sexual regret is warped into #MeToo accusations. This is a hysteria that reminds me of the McCarthy trials and I'm concerned for how far things will slide on this slippery-slope because outside of Dave Chappelle I'm not seeing a lot of hope. (edit: I posted this before the reply above talking about the imminent closure of the Reddit redpill section. Slippery slope indeed.)

There needs to be some sort of female analog to Roosh that will get through to women in a way that resonates to them. Someone like Cassie Jaye but much more forceful. If that doesn't happen I don't see how it leaves men in a good position.

They just want the right man to approach them. Someone who fulfills their hypergamous fantasies.

Regarding there need to be a female messenger. This will never happen. It's not in their nature. It's up to men to force women to behave properly.
10-01-2019 08:32 AM
[-] The following 14 users Like Pinkman's post:
Renzy, loremipsum, Leonard D Neubache, aeroektar, Dr. Howard, Buck Wild, Dismal Operator, PrimeTime32, JiggyLordJr, Enoch, Master Of My Own Kingdom, Gusamaso, John Michael Kane, getdownonit

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  My thanks to Roosh and the whole of the Manosphere Shinebox 4 1,055 05-05-2019 09:59 AM
Last Post: Shinebox
  Thai Tycoon Sets Date for Tournament of 10,000 Men To Win His Daughter's Hand WalterBlack 15 2,440 03-07-2019 11:18 AM
Last Post: IveBeenFramed
  Man sets up six first dates for one night; gets national media attention C-Note 103 28,514 11-26-2018 09:14 PM
Last Post: Philosopher