I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Melinda Gates: I'm Committing $1 Billion to Promote Gender Equality
DogLover Offline
Sparrow

Melinda Gates: I'm Committing $1 Billion to Promote Gender Equality
Still can't understand why Bill Gates, who could have any woman he wants, stays with this annoying butterface.

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn...791705600/
10-02-2019 06:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes DogLover's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel
louiebeans Offline
Robin

RE: Melinda Gates: I'm Committing $1 Billion to Promote Gender Equality
Feminists need to have an enemy and that enemy is MEN. Everything a man does is an attack on women. Compliment them, ATTACK. Don't compliment them, ATTACK. Give them a job, ATTACK. Fire them, ATTACK.

[Image: STEM-1.png]

From the American Enterprise Institute:

We hear an incessant cry from progressives, feminists, leftists and gender activists about a “shortage of women in STEM.” Do a Google search for terms like “shortage of women in STEM” or “female STEM shortage” or “gender STEM gap” and you’ll find about tens of millions of results. In a 2009 NY Times interview, former astronaut Sally Ride referred to the “persistent gender gap in STEM fields” as a “national crisis that will be deeply detrimental to America’s global competitiveness.”

And yet according to some data that I recently discovered from several sources, there might not be such a shortage of women in STEM after all, at least overall. In fact, according to several measures, women are actually slightly over-represented in STEM graduate programs and earn a majority of STEM college degrees. A lot depends on how we define “Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM)” and that definition is fairly fluid and subject to various interpretations. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics “The definition of STEM can vary, depending on the group using it.”

(04-21-2014 04:47 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  On the cool, she probably had at least one too many tortiillas, but the tetas was mas gorda, comprenede?
10-02-2019 07:53 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like louiebeans's post:
NoMoreTO, spokepoker, Renzy, DogLover
RawGod Offline
Hummingbird
Gold Member

Women can do everything men can, and I'm willing to spend $1B of my husband's money to prove it!

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

I have had this sig since 2015 and received thousands of post likes; yet not one person has commented on my sig. Perhaps you're familiar with the work it parodies? Let me know!
10-02-2019 08:33 PM
[-] The following 35 users Like RawGod's post:
questor70, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Cr33pin, louiebeans, Tactician, JiggyLordJr, Richard Turpin, Hypno, spokepoker, Kungfu, bacani, Renzy, homersheineken, Unit 600RR, DogLover, bbgun, AntoniusofEfa, debeguiled, JayR, joost, John Michael Kane, Laner, antman333, Isaac Jordan, Captainstabbin, Player_1337, Matsufubu, infinitejest, Professor Fox, Gusamaso, azulsombra, PrimeTime32, Geomann180, Lovinglife, achromaticmike
robreke Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

(10-02-2019 06:48 PM)DogLover Wrote:  Still can't understand why Bill Gates, who could have any woman he wants, stays with this annoying butterface.

They're in it together. A team. Bill and her both promote /support the evil globo homo agenda.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin
10-02-2019 08:48 PM
[-] The following 6 users Like robreke's post:
louiebeans, MusicForThePiano, It_is_my_time, DogLover, Isaac Jordan, Brazilianguy
Beyond Borders Away
Peacock
Gold Member

Thanks a lot, Bill...

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling
10-02-2019 08:49 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Beyond Borders's post:
louiebeans
Barron Online
Ostrich
Gold Member

"I'm committing $1 billion of my husband's money ..."

two scoops
two genders
two terms
10-02-2019 11:19 PM
[-] The following 4 users Like Barron's post:
MichaelWitcoff, Renzy, John Michael Kane, Beyond Borders
Roosh Offline
Eagle

When you share articles, include the source links and also include at least a quoted paragraph.

Quote:That’s why, over the next ten years, I am committing $1 billion to expanding women’s power and influence in the United States.

I want to see more women in the position to make decisions, control resources, and shape policies and perspectives. I believe that women’s potential is worth investing in—and the people and organizations working to improve women’s lives are, too.

Gender equality in the U.S. has been chronically underfunded. Data from Candid’s Foundation Directory Online suggests that private donors give $9.27 to higher education and $4.85 to the arts for every $1 they give to women’s issues. What’s more, 90 cents of each dollar donors spend on women is going to reproductive health. As absolutely essential as reproductive health is, we also need to fund other unmet needs.

To that end, my company, Pivotal Ventures, will put resources behind new and established partners taking innovative and diverse approaches to expanding women’s power and influence. We will continue to adapt our strategy in collaboration with our partners, but we already know we will focus on three priorities.

First, dismantling the barriers to women’s professional advancement. Even though most women now work full-time (or more), we still shoulder the majority of caregiving responsibilities; we face pervasive sexual harassment and discrimination; we are surrounded by biased and stereotypical representations that perpetuate harmful gender norms. From the entrepreneurs incubating market-based caregiving solutions to the groups advocating for better policies and protections for women at work, the people working on these issues need support to deliver breakthrough solutions at scale.

Second, fast-tracking women in sectors with outsized impact on our society—like technology, media, and public office. The reason the traditional pipelines into these industries work best for men is that, intentionally or not, they were designed that way. We need to create new pathways into these industries that will open more entry points for women from all backgrounds.

Third, mobilizing shareholders, consumers, and employees to amplify external pressure on companies and organizations in need of reform. Data plays an essential role in driving mobilization, but there’s not yet enough of it when it comes to the lives of women—and especially women of color. That’s something more funding will help change.

$1 billion is a lot of money, but I also recognize that it’s only a small fraction of what’s necessary. That’s why I hope the financial commitment I’m making today is seen as both a vote of confidence in the experts and advocates who are already working on these issues—and an invitation for others to join the cause and make commitments of their own. Equality can’t wait, and no one in a position to act should either.

We are right to be outraged. But we’re also right to be optimistic. Americans are no longer willing to accept the glacial pace of change—and I feel lucky to be alive at a time when we no longer have to.

https://time.com/5690596/melinda-gates-e...d=74647119

Roosh
http://www.rooshv.com
10-02-2019 11:25 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 4 users Like Roosh's post:
JiggyLordJr, spokepoker, bacani, homersheineken
SilentOne Offline
Robin

(10-02-2019 11:19 PM)Barron Wrote:  "I'm committing $1 billion of my husband's money ..."

Laugh3
10-02-2019 11:27 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like SilentOne's post:
louiebeans, No More Mr. Soy Boy, DogLover
SilentOne Offline
Robin

(10-02-2019 06:48 PM)DogLover Wrote:  Still can't understand why Bill Gates, who could have any woman he wants, stays with this annoying butterface.

It's the power of Love. Rolleyes
10-02-2019 11:36 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes SilentOne's post:
DogLover
TooFineAPoint Offline
Pelican

Quote:Data from Candid’s Foundation Directory Online suggests that private donors give $9.27 to higher education and $4.85 to the arts for every $1 they give to women’s issues.

Melinda low-key agreeing that women are neither intellectuals nor artists.
10-03-2019 12:21 AM
[-] The following 2 users Like TooFineAPoint's post:
DogLover, louiebeans
JiggyLordJr Offline
Robin

Imagine being so cucked you let your wife spend a billion of your hard earned cash on some emotional, non-issue. Now imagine if he had some balls and decided to allocate that billion to a real issue (opiod crisis, infrastructure, education). Amazing how these large sums of money never end up where they're actually needed.
10-03-2019 12:29 AM
[-] The following 13 users Like JiggyLordJr's post:
MajorStyles, spokepoker, It_is_my_time, njimko22, Handsome Creepy Eel, Cr33pin, DogLover, debeguiled, username, louiebeans, Pinkman, John Michael Kane, PrimeTime32
Robert High Hawk Offline
Kingfisher

^EXACTLY!

What is one of the nost self indulgent, non accountable things you can spend money on? ... This.

For 1 billion you could buy up a ridiculous amount of rainforest and protect it woth armed guards for decades. You could go to Asia and help with all the plastic being dumped in the ocean.

Instead, you have moved being wasted, and even is successful, only just drives down wages for everyone(which i guess makes them richer)
10-03-2019 02:06 AM
[-] The following 6 users Like Robert High Hawk's post:
Richard Turpin, spokepoker, bacani, Handsome Creepy Eel, DogLover, EvanWilson
loremipsum Offline
Kingfisher

Bill and Melinda Gates...
These two tricksters just love destroying life, don't they.
10-03-2019 02:16 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like loremipsum's post:
MajorStyles, It_is_my_time, DogLover
El Chinito loco Offline
Crow
Gold Member

I think you guys are missing the subtext with this gender equality bullshit. Melinda Gates is really promoting her own demographic self interests with a huge donation.

The people who benefit from this the most IS the "wahmens" demographic which consists mostly of HR cat ladies, bureaucratic nannies, journalists, etc..

Basically busy work office jobs for childless upper 30s and beyond women which are her people so to speak. She won the lottery in hooking a major billionaire 'sperg sperm donor she could have kids with. So she's out here now throwing money to help her peoples so to speak. The wahmens live for travel to exotic locations, box wine, foreign cocks, and paper credentials. Melinda Gates is their new benefactor in all of this now.
10-03-2019 04:07 AM
[-] The following 7 users Like El Chinito loco's post:
Renzy, JiggyLordJr, Goldin Boy, Handsome Creepy Eel, DogLover, VNvet, Player_1337
Simeon_Strangelight Offline
Hawk
Gold Member

As usual - the Gates foundation is akin to the Rockefeller foundation. They "give it away" by funneling the cash into a tax-free fund, that they will still control in 200 years. The proceeds of that trust fund go towards gender equality now, maybe some other globalist cause in the future - or they restructure it all back to the family fortune.
10-03-2019 10:04 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes Simeon_Strangelight's post:
DogLover
DogLover Offline
Sparrow

(10-02-2019 08:48 PM)robreke Wrote:  

They're in it together. A team. Bill and her both promote /support the evil globo homo agenda.

I know. But why? He's a tech geek and could've just as easily be expected to be iconoclastic, liberatarian...but he's not. He's Team GloboHomo all the way.
(This post was last modified: 10-03-2019 10:10 AM by DogLover.)
10-03-2019 10:10 AM
911 Offline
Crow

Bill Gates is all about self control, long game strategy and world domination. He's too smart to let the impulse of lust control him, unlike Bezos. Having "any woman he wants" means losing control over his life and wealth.

As well, nerds like him do better paired up with other nerds. Startup millionaires often end up with office admin employees from their companies. It's like being more comfortable in your old jeans vs in a $4,000 suit. And for oligarchs like Gates, having a wife who shares the same agenda means they're a perfect fit.

λ ό γ ο ς
10-03-2019 10:31 AM
911 Offline
Crow

As to the main topic of gender gap: E. Michael Jones has noted that the narrower that gap is in a society, the higher the social cost inflicted to that society from the damage of women and mothers being enslaved by their careers. So countries with small wage gender gaps will be the most socially dysfunctional ones, with ailing demographies and children growing up with insufficient mothering.

EMJ also noted that rising obesity is a natural consequence of this, as we now have the second generation of working women, who were themselves raised by working women. They lack basic domestic skills like cooking for their families, skills which had been carried on from generation to generation. As a result, they have to rely on takeout, processed foods and fast food, hence the higher obesity rates.

λ ό γ ο ς
10-03-2019 10:39 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like 911's post:
VNvet, DogLover, Pinkman
AntoniusofEfa Offline
Robin

Working in electronics development myself, I can see how very few women end up at areas where some real work is to be done. Very few women want to actually do digital design and verification, physical design, or even component verification. The few women that are working at my site, are married and are there part-time. So much for feminism and the desire to show that everything a man can do, they can do better.
10-03-2019 10:51 AM
[-] The following 1 user Likes AntoniusofEfa's post:
DogLover
Panther Offline
Pigeon

I hear Elizabeth Holmes is looking for investors, maybe she can start there.
10-03-2019 11:04 AM
Hawk
Gold Member

She was a 6.5 in her youth:

[Image: 12624484-6951309-image-m-18_1556039523201.jpg]

A high-IQ 6.5 who is actually into a low-T guy like Gates, loves him and shares his globalist views fully - it can't get better than this. Maybe he could have done better, but would have to go out constantly trying to fish for some 7-9 fish that is also into him. His future wife already worked for Microsoft, so it was as good as fate.

Most billionaires who go for looks seldom create a lasting relationships. Donald Trump is the near perfect example of one who married a few, had countless affairs. His marriages were fated to be temporary with maybe Melania being the last due to advancing age.
10-03-2019 11:08 AM
[-] The following 3 users Like Simeon_Strangelight's post:
debeguiled, 911, JiggyLordJr
VNvet Offline
Woodpecker

(10-03-2019 11:08 AM)Simeon_Strangelight Wrote:  A high-IQ 6.5 who is actually into a low-T guy like Gates, loves him and shares his globalist views fully - it can't get better than this. Maybe he could have done better, but would have to go out constantly trying to fish for some 7-9 fish that is also into him. His future wife already worked for Microsoft, so it was as good as fate.

Bill Gates comes from an elite bloodline - just look at his family history:
  • Maternal grandfather was a director of the Seattle branch of the San Francisco Federal Reserve
  • Dad was on the board of Planned Parenthood.
  • Mom was on the board of United Way and a bank in Washington state.
  • 8th cousins with George Bush and a few other presidents (this is a stretch, but it is suspect how all these people are somewhat closely related)

Anyway, these elites don't care about looks like the plebe class. All they care about is keeping their 'elite' bloodline pure. Melinda must have some elite blood in her for Gates to have married her.
(This post was last modified: 10-03-2019 12:27 PM by VNvet.)
10-03-2019 11:57 AM
[-] The following 5 users Like VNvet's post:
911, It_is_my_time, Brazilianguy, AntoniusofEfa, JiggyLordJr
911 Offline
Crow

(10-03-2019 11:57 AM)VNvet Wrote:  
(10-03-2019 11:08 AM)Simeon_Strangelight Wrote:  A high-IQ 6.5 who is actually into a low-T guy like Gates, loves him and shares his globalist views fully - it can't get better than this. Maybe he could have done better, but would have to go out constantly trying to fish for some 7-9 fish that is also into him. His future wife already worked for Microsoft, so it was as good as fate.

• Maternal grandfather was a director of the Seattle branch of the San Francisco Federal Reserve
  • 8th cousins with George Bush and a few other presidents (this is a stretch, but it is suspect how all these people are somewhat closely related)

Anyway, these elites don't about looks like the plebe class. All they care about is keeping their 'elite' bloodline pure. Melinda must have some elite blood in her for Gates to have married her.

Right, Gates was also deeply connected to IBM through his mother, that's how he got the IBM software/operating system monopoly. This deal, which set up Microsoft as a tech behemoth, is portrayed as some kind of random happenstance in tech culture and documentaries like Triumph of the Nerds or Pirates of Silicon Valley:

λ ό γ ο ς
10-03-2019 12:10 PM
[-] The following 1 user Likes 911's post:
VNvet
Hawk
Gold Member

(10-03-2019 11:57 AM)VNvet Wrote:  

Anyway, these elites don't about looks like the plebe class. All they care about is keeping their 'elite' bloodline pure. Melinda must have some elite blood in her for Gates to have married her.

His father was even more public as a leader of Eugenics America back in the day.

He is elite from toe to head and his success is 95% based on his connections. Even the success of the original DOS version was highly suspect as there are were multiple similar operating systems around.

And don't believe in the donation claims. They will donate it the same way Rockefellers donated their trillions - by funneling it into funds that they still control to this day. Sure - the net proceeds may then be used for globohomo causes, but that does not stop them from hiring their grandchildren one day to preside on all those funds and get 1 mio. $ each as salaries to cover their living expenses. Plus - he invests billions in other companies on top of Microsoft. After 2-4 billions there is hardly any surplus lifestyle advantages with owning more. Yachts are the biggest self-used toys you can have and even then you can easily rent the biggest ones for a few weeks per year.
10-03-2019 12:28 PM
[-] The following 3 users Like Simeon_Strangelight's post:
VNvet, Captainstabbin, PrimeTime32
Captainstabbin Offline
Hummingbird

(10-03-2019 12:28 PM)Simeon_Strangelight Wrote:  And don't believe in the donation claims. They will donate it the same way Rockefellers donated their trillions - by funneling it into funds that they still control to this day. Sure - the net proceeds may then be used for globohomo causes, but that does not stop them from hiring their grandchildren one day to preside on all those funds and get 1 mio. $ each as salaries to cover their living expenses.

Exactly. They've already "donated" $20 billion to various charities - 35-65% of that goes to salaries, overhead and the cost of donations (parties, travel, fundraisers, etc). And the charity itself only needs to spend around 10% of their remaining funds on the actual work. She can pledge $1 billion but only $40 million will make it to the cause, the rest will continue to fund the Gates family lifestyle...while making her a hero to angry feminists everywhere.

Plus, isn't Bill behind the Giving Pledge? They've already pledged half their wealth, what's another billion?

This is just a way to advance the agenda and provide payouts to relatives without having to lose control of the assets. Also, ever notice that Bill, Buffett, Jobs and a few others are immune from the "overpaid CEO" mantra? Enough money gets to the right hands and they are coddled by the media and liberal groups.
10-03-2019 03:19 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Gender Equality: Women driving for Uber & Lyft Day Game Bang 31 3,806 12-29-2018 09:11 PM
Last Post: BlastbeatCasanova
  GOPer Says Girl Scouts Promote Homosexuality, Abortions JayMillz 13 6,422 12-23-2018 11:56 PM
Last Post: HornyRamone
  Russian Warship "Carrying $133 Billion In Gold" Discovered Off South Korea IveBeenFramed 13 3,409 10-04-2018 11:35 PM
Last Post: Deepdiver