I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Advice looking for opportunities in Commision-based SALES
mr_ks Offline
Sparrow

Advice looking for opportunities in Commision-based SALES
I've just discovered I really enjoy sales and may potentially have a knack for it.

Was wondering if anyone here know about the industry and can advise where to find good self-employed commision-based opportunities.

My only experience is trying to sell Alarm Systems on the spot to customers in a supermarket, which didnt go too well so far, but I feel I am better than most my colleagues and improving fast. So I am trying to find out where I can find other similar opportunities.

Also, any further information on the career and how to get started and find good opportunities would be very much appreciated.
10-04-2019 07:42 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes mr_ks's post:
Chivas989
Bienvenuto Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

RE: Advice looking for opportunities in Commision-based SALES
Try this thread -

"Inside/Outside Sales Datasheet "
https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-60173...ight=sales

From the Intro:

"Ground rules: Always be in B2B, or business to business, with the largest businesses possible. Any B2C (door-to-door, life insurance, residential real estate, financial advising, mortgages) has a very high failure rate, with a single digit percent of the top salespeople making significant coin. You can make seven figures in any of these industries, but the odds are so slim that you would be better off starting your own company.

Always ask how big the companies are that you'll be selling to. Are you selling to Exxon and Citibank? Or Al's Landscaping? Which do you think you'll make more money?"
10-04-2019 10:30 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bienvenuto's post:
mr_ks

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Plant-Based Diets? MichaelWitcoff 63 3,333 10-13-2019 07:00 AM
Last Post: Simeon_Strangelight
  Inside/Outside Sales Datasheet Graft 220 36,075 10-07-2019 09:39 PM
Last Post: Graft
  Searching for reliable fulfillment shipping company based in US asiaslayer 1 830 03-29-2019 03:18 AM
Last Post: Purina Megel